[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

What's funny is JR has never thought about anything related to JS.  How is he not in school? How did he afford the flat he lived in as he never worked? Where did he get the money to pay for the food they sometimes ate or the motels? (Other then when they tricked HJ to cook for them.)  Its funny she wants a 175,000 ring and assumes he is suppose to get it and he runs off to take possibly the last thing his family would need to make a living in order to be with JR. Its going to be a huge eye opener when he realizes that JR is from an affair most likely and not the one inheriting anything of too much value. That it is JH who is in control of everything.  We have yet another brother who will have to put up with JS being with their sister. I think its perfect!! Cheaters who are as blatant as JS and JR, and JH and "the actress" deserve to suffer!!

So HJ's mom has been invited to the house which shows truly how much JW cares about her its going to be a huge hit if she truly meets JS. Here she is not even aware of the final troubles with her daughters marriage or the pending divorce and yet she is introduced to JS as the fiance of JR the home wrecker. And here JW gets to learn exactly whose husband JR was running around with and caused a divorce. I can see her livid and very embarrassed. JW is like family to HJ and her family so it will be a big betrayal to her that JR did that to HJ. I can also see those people shocked that JW knows JS's soon to be ex wife. 

What I am most waiting for is when HJ starts to help DG with his marriage. Now we will see the opposite side. Although DG was never fooled by YRan like HJ was with JS its still going to be a blow when he learns who she was running around with. I have to wonder did DG know of their relationship before he married YRan? Does JW know that YRan is married to DG? This is a huge messy situation.  I don't think that HJ will say anything yet. I think once she learns the man is JW's husband then we may see everything coming out. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I have to wonder did he know of their relation before he married her? Does JW know  that YRan is married to DG?

I don’t think he knows about Yuran and Junho, but Jeong Won knows that Yuran is married to Daegu. She suggested the four of them to go out for dinner before. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Polka Dot said:

well, it was nice to see Hae Jin cooking for people who appreciate it and being all sweet to little Gwang Ju :blush: 

I want a housekeeper like her :D

Being with GJ and DG is a balm to her battered emotions, pride and wounded heart. Yes, all of this is mostly her fault because she knew how JS was but closed her eyes for seven years and ended up hurting herself. But at the same time given JS's personality any woman would have suffered the same. He is a slick mouth liar. So taking time to be with people who do not run up to ask for money, do not expect her to cook and clean and are sincerely appreciative of her is wonderful. Not like those that put her down even when they know everything she does is perfect and sincere is peaceful. I am interested in seeing how things go over with YRan showing up and HJ remembering her with another man. 

One thing is for certain JH does not want YRan to divorce. He knows very well if she does she will hound him to leave his wife and be with her. He is ok with slipping away for an afternoon or late tate' but he is not ok to deal with her full time. So selfish to want to keep DG married to her which keeps a line and an excuse he can use as to why they can't be fully together. I can't wait until he is fully busted and DG finds out he is the man YRan was running around with. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

awww, dae gu hasn't had good food in a while that even a simple meal takes his breath away. on the other side, we have the leech family starving. had to laugh when the ajusshis basically teased the father by singing that song which is all about regretting after letting go. quite an apt song no? hahahahha... it is funny that even they see the irony and have no problem teasing their friend. after all, he didn't appreciate hae jin when she was there and didn't care.

jin bong really needed that reality check. I thought for a sec that cheol jin would run after her and was so relieved that he tsked instead that he had to waste his minutes talking to someone brainless. am wondering if the preview is another fake out and whether jin sang and mom will actually meet. most likely they will miss each other by minutes? jin sang will really get bullied by juri because she is actually a difficult and stubborn person. she wants what she wants and is actually super calculative. her idea is that the ring costs this much and she deserves it because she is going to be spending on the apartment and furnishing. so she has to get at least some portion of what she's spending. hence, she demands but in a sweet honey coated way that jin sang can't say no without making himself look bad.

@Ldy Gmerm ~ given how calculative juri is, my guess is that she might come into money once she marries which is why she may not care for others opinion at all. she most likely has some sort of trust fund. unlike jin bong who is frivolous and has no sense of money, juri comes across as someone who is actually quite shrewd and knows what she is worth. hence she demands. junho also seems like the selfish type and can't seem him spending on people he hardly interacts with even if they are supposed to be family. otherwise, he would be calling them out at as leeches. my guess is that both juri and her mom are financially independent as they got the inheritance after junho's dad passed away. therefore neither he or jeon won are worried that these are permanent squatters -- a typical vibe in many other dramas.

am wondering if hae jin will open her mouth but since she already said that she saw her with someone to dae gu, maybe it is not necessary? dae gu has no feelings for yuran but he will certainly feel stabbed to find out it was junho. this guy is interesting -- he immediately squashed any potential daydreams of yuran that things might change after her divorce. he is not going to destroy his family? ummm, what is he doing now then? just having his cake and eating it too?

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

awww, dae gu hasn't had good food in a while that even a simple meal takes his breath away. on the other side, we have the leech family starving. had to laugh when the ajusshis basically teased the father by singing that song which is all about regretting after letting go. quite an apt song no? hahahahha... it is funny that even they see the irony and have no problem teasing their friend. after all, he didn't appreciate hae jin when she was there and didn't care.

jin bong really needed that reality check. I thought for a sec that cheol jin would run after her and was so relieved that he tsked instead that he had to waste his minutes talking to someone brainless. am wondering if the preview is another fake out and whether jin sang and mom will actually meet. most likely they will miss each other by minutes? jin sang will really get bullied by juri because she is actually a difficult and stubborn person. she wants what she wants and is actually super calculative. her idea is that the ring costs this much and she deserves it because she is going to be spending on the apartment and furnishing. so she has to get at least some portion of what she's spending. hence, she demands but in a sweet honey coated way that jin sang can't say no without making himself look bad.

@Ldy Gmerm ~ given how calculative juri is, my guess is that she might come into money once she marries which is why she may not care for others opinion at all. she most likely has some sort of trust fund. unlike jin bong who is frivolous and has no sense of money, juri comes across as someone who is actually quite shrewd and knows what she is worth. hence she demands. junho also seems like the selfish type and can't seem him spending on people he hardly interacts with even if they are supposed to be family. otherwise, he would be calling them out at as leeches. my guess is that both juri and her mom are financially independent as they got the inheritance after junho's dad passed away. therefore neither he or jeon won are worried that these are permanent squatters -- a typical vibe in many other dramas.

am wondering if hae jin will open her mouth but since she already said that she saw her with someone to dae gu, maybe it is not necessary? dae gu has no feelings for yuran but he will certainly feel stabbed to find out it was junho. this guy is interesting -- he immediately squashed any potential daydreams of yuran that things might change after her divorce. he is not going to destroy his family? ummm, what is he doing now then? just having his cake and eating it too?

This is exactly why I said JS will end up regretting this path later. HJ gave him everything and let him run free. JR will never do that as she knows he was a cheater so he will never be as free as he was with HJ. Once she gets that he is a looser with no skills and no education she will try to create one for him but he will have to jump through hoops for it and JR will cling onto him  like a bad rash something he never had to deal with before. But, lol he deserves it. JS and JR deserve one another as they are the say type of people the only difference is JR is a bit smarter at it given her background. I look forward to her tormenting him with that sickening "Honey" whenever she calls him. I can also see a bit of spite form JR for JS lying to her and pulling her end as a 3rd party not telling her he was married. Its going to be fun to watch how he fares with these rich people he dared to throw over the wife who had his back no matter what and believed in him and not doing his filial duty as a son to his father. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

One thing is for certain JH does not want YRan to divorce. He knows very well if she does she will hound him to leave his wife and be with her.

I feel like the stronger he objects to the divorce, the higher probability that Yuran will reveal their affairs out of spite. It is not love after all. I don’t get my cake, I’ll smash your cake too. 

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am wondering if hae jin will open her mouth but since she already said that she saw her with someone to dae gu, maybe it is not necessary?

If I remembered correctly, she never said she saw her with her husband. She only told Daegu she saw her, then she asked him whether he also knows her husband well, to which he answered yes he knows him well (referring to himself). I think she will keep quiet about it for now. 

As for Jinsang meeting Mom, I sure hope it’s not a fake-out but it does seem pretty early for him to be found out now. I feel that Mom will find out about the divorce some other way some other time. But later will also learn that Jinsang is connected to Jeong Won family. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

On 1/23/2020 at 3:56 PM, Lmangla said:

am surprised that the father actually cared for hae jin a little bit but it looks like a late realization -- when you lose something, then you recognize the worth. for the 7 years she was there, she was nothing but an ATM machine

Despite his faults,  he is not double faced. Yes he is good for nothing but at least he doesn't lie  about himself, as if he says "I am bad, yes, but take me as I am". 

On the other hand, Jin Sang is a liar, to the extent that he even believes his own lies

• Like 7

HJ will remember YR, but I don’t think YR will care. As for being condemned as an adulteress, she will simply tell her side of the story. It may or may not fly in SK, but she can always run back to France. She seems to have independent means, so it may not matter.

• Like 5

Frankly I want HJ's mom and brother to find out after the divorce is done with and the ink is dry. This way there is no need to run off and beat the heck out of JS because it will just be a waste of energy. The best thing is to let him go to be a problem for a new family. So I hope its a fake out and she just  misses JS. So I have to wonder will she really catch him in the act at JW's house and get told that HJ and he went for divorce?

I found it funny that HJ says that no one missed her and came looking for her but DG. Had she told her mom or brother what was going on and disappeared then of course they too would have searched her out worried about her. They will feel very hurt and upset to learn about the pending divorce after she withheld something so huge going on in her life. I understand she needs to work through everything but her family is a support not a hindrance. Most likely she can't face them after they told her and told her over and over again what a slag JS was. I see her as still embarrassed and ashamed of her foolish choices. 

Since the Adultery law is gone Yran won't care except on how it could affect her debut. I can see her even remembering later seeing HJ being humiliated by her husband at the restaurant and saying something foul to HJ perhaps blaming her for DG sticking to wanting to divorce but only after perhaps DG has found out who she was running around with. Eventually she will be gone again I think. Once things blow up she may go again especially if JH realizes he really may not care about her. But I really want her to be with JH in the end and both leave. If not hing else so JW can be free perhaps. But I keep wondering if they will have JW and JH end up together in the end with him realizing how much he does love JW and how he did her wrong shaping up. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

But I keep wondering if they will have JW and JH end up together in the end with him realizing how much he does love JW and how he did her wrong shaping up. 

that is a possibility. junho is rather strange to me and it is difficult for me to understand him. love if some chingus gave their thoughts on him. I was confused on why he is so adamant that he will never divorce. he tells yuran that she can destroy her family but he never will. that felt like an absurd statement because he is the one having an affair. there are no children in the picture. so what or who is he holding on for? the only ones in this marriage is him and jeon won. so if he doesn't want to destroy his family -- jeon won -- does it mean he really does care for her?

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

that is a possibility. junho is rather strange to me and it is difficult for me to understand him. love if some chingus gave their thoughts on him. I was confused on why he is so adamant that he will never divorce. he tells yuran that she can destroy her family but he never will. that felt like an absurd statement because he is the one having an affair. there are no children in the picture. so what or who is he holding on for? the only ones in this marriage is him and jeon won. so if he doesn't want to destroy his family -- jeon won -- does it mean he really does care for her?

I don't know if he loves her or its about reputation and business. Perhaps there is something that says if they divorces she gets control or gets back an investment. Its for sure that he will not want to be seen as a cheater even if the law is no longer there. This is what made me wonder if they will divorce at all. Perhaps there will be a separation enabling JW to come into her own. I still prefer her divorced from that man and his family. JW can do so much better.

The problem is YRan who cares not for who she hurts. So if she is divorced then she will try very hard to make sure his life is destroyed as well. No way will she allow him to dump her a second time. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the only ones in this marriage is him and jeon won. so if he doesn't want to destroy his family -- jeon won -- does it mean he really does care for her?

Yeah, I hope we soon have some answer. He seems to care sincerely when she supposedly was feeling sick staying in the bedroom all day and he tried to touch her forehead. And then what’s with the flower buying thing? Now that he is seeing another woman, he never once brought home flowers for her. So what the mother said about the meaning of flower giving was totally off :lol:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

didn't she tell him to stop buying her flowers? thought thats why he stopped.

O yes, I think she did. But it still is not clear why he diligently brought her flowers in the past. Yuran was not even in the country. 

• Like 4

Hey

Finelly i see viewers that appriciate this drama i like so much!

to my point of view it's  not typical Kdrama

the way i see it, it's like dark humor, to provoke Kdrama in General

i know it look like a typical family comedy romance, but it's not.

, if you want to hear my explanation i will write it. if not..it's also ok.

not everything for me it's predictable but 80% is. for me it's not the plot or what the future brings to this drama, what will happened i already guess...

for me it's what happening now and the progress to there, also how they portrait the characters, 

maybe i know too much, but when you knowing too much, you can the tell the producaer is a smart person.xhe's know what is doing.

BTW the rating is high in seoul, and it's not to take for granted at all.

anyways.....i want to know what happened to the translation, i'm waiting for 3 days...anyone can tell where to find the sub?

thank you

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

19 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Looking at it from a different perspective, Jun hu  grew up in a home where his father cheated on his mother, and had a daughter with his mistress. I can see what he is doing right now is a sort of repetition of the home he grew up in. Thats why several episodes ago, he was saying that love can only be found outside of marriage, and that you should never marry the one you love. What he saw growing up really effed him up in that way I think, and he is basically repeating what his father did due to trauma. 

Also I can't remember, but did his father bring Joo ri to live with them when his wife was still alive? And then he married joo ri's mom when Jun hu's  mom died? This whole situation is really messed up, no wonder his view on love and marriage is so warped. 

Edited by Jeong Won
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

so GJ is  probably CEO's son,  thi richard simmons will probably want to change her behavior towards the little one because of that, poor DG And JW, this may be the cause of divorce for JW

JS practically forced his father to sell the restaurant, but he also stole his father's money to buy the ring and JB may be able to have acting lessons but she is looking for a job I have the impression that 'she might have Cheol Jing as boss oh my god, i don't want that don't touch CJ,, why the writers don't put JW and CJ together, the two of them will be beautiful together

the preview HJ's mother will break everything

• Like 6

luckily haejin mom finds out tomorrow and also juri´s brother.

So KJ is going to be JH son. How come yuran didn´t know that before he married DG?

Poor DG and KJ. And how is JH going react when he finds out? and who is going to first one to find out? Yuran is going to do paternity test and someone is going to find the papers lying around somewhere.

I have no word of JS. How in earth could he rob his own father and use the money to buy ring? does he think that when he is going to get married to JUri that she´s going to be his ATM?

ANd the talk with Juri about his daughter. he did said that HJ would raise her and we know that HJ would never let her daughter go. And JUri wouldn´t never want to raise some else child but the way JS reacted made me think that JS would want raise his daughter or maybe I just read too much in to the scene.

• Like 6