[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

@ktcjdrama I'm right there with you. Team petty go! I hope she torments them good. If he ssoo in love surely they don't mind living together as the scourge of society, move out get a little love nest or is the love not that strong.  :naughty:

Actually looking forward to next week. Will be interesting to see how his family react once they get more deets on Ju Ri. And more importantly how will HJ's  family react once the scandal breaks. Can't wait to see him get some licks.

• Like 5

I tried watching the first episode out of curiosity, what I noticed about the husband is that no one really likes him :D 

when he got discharged from the military everyone said "Already?" 

he is a real nasty fellow. But his father is no better lol. 

Also I was wondering why he wanted to marry his "nona", is it because he likes her food????  He practically  ate all the food on the table, leaving nothing for her mom and brother :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

My friends, I have been reading about Narcissists/codependents lately. It might offer some insight  to the reason why HJ ended up marrying this leech. Narcs are selfish people, they are not necessarily arrogant, some are called covert Narcs. The covert narc is usually trying to play on the pity thing. He is a failure who is selfish, manipulative guy. He knows deep down that he is a loser but tries to get his victims by using the "pity" game.

On the other hand, HJ is a caring selfless person, she lacked self-confidence (at the beginning only) and is ready to give everything without expecting anything in return, thus she is a codependent. Her husband is a liar, with no feelings. He is a narcissist, when she gets over him, she will be freed from his emotional manipulation. By the way a codependent is not a dependent person as the name suggests, it just means she is tied to him emotionally out of pity and because he is sucking her dry. In narcissist/codependent relationship one has to be a taker and the other a giver

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

i DOn't know what to make off today´s episode. I mean it was fun to see JS get beating but somehow I just don´t get HJ.

and the prewiev isn´t good. Juri is trying to buy JS sister and we know that JB is materialist so it will work.

I honestly hope that the divorce will happen this week. I don´t know how long I can watch HJ sticking with the leech family..

Deugu Is going to get rude waking when he discovers how much off bad guy is his so called friend..

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

I wouldn’t give him the divorce too if I were HJ. His way of asking her to sign the divorce paper is too infuriating. If she stamped it, he will just walk away with the paper gleefully. No way would I give him that satisfaction if I were HJ before making him suffer first. He even had the gall to ask another man take over his wife! On the roadside with lots of people watching. Shameless couple! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, joccu said:

Juri is trying to buy JS sister and we know that JB is materialist so it will work.

It's going to work on the father as well. What they don't know, is Ju Ri has no money herself (unless her father left a trust fund) and is a leech as well. It will be interesting when they find this out too late.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Today's episode shows how bang on point you are @nohamahamoud2002 about JS. The narcissistic git. The level of selfishness displayed by both is astounding. 

Couldn't help chuckling at the preview though. Madame JR sitting there looking all smug when leech#3 steps out in her new clothes. She's hasn't a clue that she's just forced herself into a landfill. Man is gonna be fabulous when the penny finally drops. :naughty::joy:

So glad JW is reestablishing her connection with aunty and HJ. They'll be a great support to her when finally decided enough is enough and gives that husband of her his just desserts. DG really is in for a rude awakening. At least one of his scales fell off today so now her curious. Will be interesting to see how they 'll all support each other once all secrets are revealed.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, tas82 said:

Today's episode shows how bang on point you are @nohamahamoud2002 about JS. The narcissistic git. The level of selfishness displayed by both is astounding. 

by the way, the main lead's wife is also a narc, but even worse. She is a psychopath. She hurts both her son and husband. She is selfish, lacks empathy, arrogant, cruel, keeps looking for other "narcissistic supply" by cheating on her husband. She considers people as  "objects" to satisfy her needs

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

by the way, the main lead's wife is also a narc, but even worse. She is a psychopath. She hurts both her son and husband. She is selfish, lacks empathy, arrogant, cruel, keeps looking for other "narcissistic supply" by cheating on her husband. 

Definitely. Will be good to see how she falls off her perch.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

what I think about now is that when JS realizes how his new woman is selfish, he will start begging HJ to be back (if they get divorced). He is a lousy man, HJ married him out of pity.  She had motherly feelings towards him. He knew she was the only one who would accept him, that's why he did everything to get married to her. Why does she lack self-confidence? I thought maybe because she was thirty, unmarried, not dating anyone at the time JS was chasing her.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I wouldn’t give him the divorce too if I were HJ. His way of asking her to sign the divorce paper is too infuriating. If she stamped it, he will just walk away with the paper gleefully. No way would I give him that satisfaction if I were HJ before making him suffer first. He even had the gall to ask another man take over his wife! On the roadside with lots of people watching. Shameless couple! 

had to laugh when others were willing to give their garbage to hae jin to throw on him. hahahahah.. and everyone was shaking their head at him. what was really hurtful for hae jin was his idea that he suffered and now he needs to be free. umm, what? one would think he got bulldozed into getting married. am just waiting for the neighbourhood gossip to reach cheol jin and mom. at least hae jin has now decided that she is no longer to cry about it.

dae gu was smart enough to ask yuran if she was seeing someone else but she turned it around and made it about his insecurity and his lack of job. since he already has an inkling, will he and hae jin get divorced around the same time? jeon won's strategy is interesting -- she is actually suggesting dinner with all four and she is going to watch the cheaters squirm and be uncomfortable?

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what was really hurtful for hae jin was his idea that he suffered and now he needs to be free. umm, what? one would think he got bulldozed into getting married

He is putting it the other way round, saying "how about the years I wasted in marrying her" and telling his father "I am the victim" here. Whenever a lousy person is confronted with his doings, he just lies outright and blames everyone for his own faults. Interesting, right?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, tas82 said:

Definitely. Will be good to see how she falls off her perch.

She will get some sort of physical damage to face or body, regret all actions, and reconcile with her son.

show was good today, glad we are moving along with the Juri takeover so we can get on with the HJ cleanup. She is grossing me out still, sorry. There really is no excuse for poor personal hygiene. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

phew! really thought dae gu would be like hae jin and get fooled by yuran. but no! he could read through yuran's act and point blank refused to go on the tv show. she quickly changed her colours. even little gwang ju's request did not sway him and he gently explained that they can't lie on TV. good for him!

did others love ms oh, the manager at junho's company? she was so cool with her eye rolls and direct talk with yuran. she seems to definitely know that something is cooking between junho and yuran considering how yuran joined the meeting which is unusual. junho is really not doing a good job of keeping it quiet or raising suspicion. he doesn't seem to see how his special treatment or pushing yuran's career is being perceived by others. ms oh gave a fantastic comeback to yuran's snarking that not all actresses are given a condition to come on the talk show! ooh punch! so we also learn from that conversation that yuran's career was never that popular to begin with -- so her blaming dae gu or gwang ju is nonsense. she was just a small time actress that people barely remember. the ratings for the cooking show seems to be low as viewers don't buy that yuran can actually cook at home. yea, people can tell when a chef loves to cook. the strategy to brand her as a 'housewife' is going to be so disastrous when the affair comes out. it will be bad!!!

had to laugh at how jeon won just eye rolled when juri came in shaking with anger and wet with soup on her head. her carefully worded responses that juri must have done something wrong was and can't be open about it packs quite a punch.juri is so obsessed with jin sang that she seems to think that he is still a student and studying for civil service. eye roll. so like hae jin, she believe whatever nonsense he spins. he obviously hasn't told her that he got expelled and he is now just whiling away his time. now juri is on a mission to buy the family. we all know they don't have much loyalty and will fall soon. so this whole week, we will have hae jin fighting back and then divorce?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 3

Hmm, wonder who will win re Bae Yuran's show?  That was almost funny re Gwang Ju in her lap, except it was absolutely horrible!

And yay! Juri's time to get beaten up!  I am so tired of her talking back and being so rude!  And so looking forward to seeing her face when she hears her "honey" was expelled for being a richard simmons. ::EvilLaugh::

@Lmangla  The divorce will happen soon.  Yuri foreshadowed it when she said she wished they could all live together at grandma and Cheoljin's house. :)

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Gwwaaan HJ make sure you get both cheeks!  The level of disrespect comingup in the family home. Man I'd claim self defense and go to town on both of them. 

This week is looking good. We've waited so long! Go HJ go!giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

55 minutes ago, tas82 said:

Gwwaaan HJ make sure you get both cheeks!  The level of disrespect comingup in the family home. Man I'd claim self defense and go to town on both of them. 

This week is looking good. We've waited so long! Go HJ go!

I think the police will side with HJ if they hear the mistress barged into HER home, demanding HER inlaws get HER husband divorced from HER. 

• Like 6

can you get jail time when you only slap someone? I´m only askind bc for me that sound so ridiculous.

thank god deugu didn´t want to do the talk show or tv-show.  And it was good that he told gwan ju.

It is only matter off time when Junho and Yuran affair is going to come out. Did Junho bought Yuran an apartment? Bc I fastforwarded their scenes. :D

• Like 4

@joccu ~ he didn't buy her an apartment but rather rented out a love nest so that they could meet freely without fear. he is worried that someone might eventually recognize them in a hotel and so wanted privacy. yuran would die if she ended up there in that room but we know she eventually will. she said that it was too small a space to live in but perfect for their afternoon interludes.

as for the slapping, guess, it can be reported because it can be interpreted as physical assault? not sure about jail time but some sort of fine? all the recent dramas have this slap being reported in a police station and so the law may be recent?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1