[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla I was hoping the same, that there was history between Cheol Jin and Jeong Won. Thing is, Cheol Jin has seen Jeong Won, right? I remember when she was imagining Yu Ran kissing Jun Ho in the office, the secretary wouldn’t let her in because there is a guest, and that guest turned out to be Cheol Jin instead as he walked out the office. 

I don't think they saw each other but am not sure 100%...

best bit about today's episode was when furniture ajusshi bluntly tells dad that hae jin must have done some great sin in her past life to take of 3 duds as no one else will take care of such leeches. LOL. am wondering if mom and furniture ajusshi will get together. they are kind of cute no?

@tas82 ~ now that jin sang knows who juri is, he really is tempted to just run to her. like you said, there is no pot of gold here though or it is very limited access. so jin sang, dad and jin bong will end up having to slog their way. can't wait!

• Like 10

Bwahahahahaha... I laughed at JinSang's pompous fantasy :joy: also had a good laugh at JinBong's attempt in acting. That is what we call overacting :joy:

Preview is exciting! I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode. Divorce is in sight now, and JunHo get to witness JinSang demanding a divorce. I will keep my expectation low though, because I don't think DaeGu will catch JunHo and YuRan red-handed in the lift. I'm happy that he is showing care and concern of what is befalling HaeJin. I want to see more of Jeong Won's story please...

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

So the guy cheated on her several times, doesn’t take care of his daughter, doesn’t work, asks his wife for money and finds a rich family mistress and asks his wife for a divorce, but she also asked divorce but just to frighten him only so that he can stop his adulterous relationship and she will find herself like a stupid idiot but who writes this drama ?? it's really horrible for women,

does not prevent that for juri,  JS accepts especially because she comes from a rich family, he thinks that he will have a good life

you can almost say that with everything that happened to her , HJ was very stupid. In the end it is JS who requests the divorce but not her, I want to laugh loudly

it's time for Jeong Won to move on, I don't want that to happen to her , watch out for the writers of this drama, they will be able to do the same to JW

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

@ktcjdrama ~ am having some small hope that cheol jin won't end up with jin bong as he gave such a scathing feedback to his mom and he doesn't even know who she is. his description was that she was greedy but doesn't want to work hard and gives trouble to others. it is not exactly the sort of impression that one would correct later because it is actually very accurate. and besides her overacting, it was great to see jin bong humiliated in a public way -- till that point, she really thought she had some amazing talent but everyone's scowling at her just proved otherwise. still she blames cheol jin instead of taking accountability.

since the neighbourhood found out first that jin sang intends to divorce, there is no hiding from hae jin. her family is going to find out about it this time.

5 hours ago, marrez1 said:

JS accepts especially because she comes from a rich family, he thinks that he will have a good life

yea, he just wanted another cash machine but he is mistaken on thinking he is going to be super rich. he flunked out of school and still thinks a cushy life will be given to him on a platter if he marries well. it will be fun to see his dream break. juri is also going to get her heart broken when she realizes that he chose her for money and not love.

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I don't think DaeGu will catch JunHo and YuRan red-handed in the lift. I'm happy that he is showing care and concern of what is befalling HaeJin.

yea I don't think dae gui will catch yuran and junho just yet. but poor fella, he would have never given such harsh truths to hae jin if he knew but then again, she was the one denying it and pretending it was her younger brother. maybe he will share a bit of himself and both will realize that they didn't know enough to assume or make comments about each other. but even without knowing the full background, it is obvious to both that neither of the spouses really care.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

So seeing what is going on with HJ, DG and JW's marital troubles something tells me a super team is going to develop before this is all over with. Like others I am still shipping JW and CJ (nothing wrong with a noona romance. I should know.:w00t:).

My wife mentioned that even though the Jeong family may be rich, she thinks the talent agency actually belongs to JW's family.

Therefore, I see the following development. Of course HJ and DG will end up with each other along with JW and CJ. Together they develop a power TV chef franchise.

JW- Talent Manager

CJ- PD

DG- show writer

HJ- star of show

Meanwhile....

The Jeong and Lee families fall on hard times. The Lees try to suck the money marrow out of the Jeong's which causes lots of strife and conflict. Anyone else notice Ju Ri tell Jin Sang she will give him a comfortable life? Where did we hear that before? There will be trouble in paradise and Ju Ri will finally see Jin Sang as the bird brained leech that he is.

Also, once the JH and YR affair goes public her comeback gets killed and the scandal causes him to have to resign from the talent agency.

Anyway, that's the way I see it.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

Welp, pennies dropped all around on HJ’s side. Tomorrow should be DG’s turn.

@booha When Juri later finds out JS is lazy and rude because her brother keeps him on a short leash, she is going to need her own divorce. And learn not to show her money as bait just because the sex was good and she’s on a oxytocin low.

@Lmangla that JB just wants to pose. She can do underwear modeling.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

~ am having some small hope that cheol jin won't end up with jin bong as he gave such a scathing feedback to his mom and he doesn't even know who she is. his description was that she was greedy but doesn't want to work hard and gives trouble to others. it is not exactly the sort of impression that one would correct later because it is actually very accurate.

My exact same thought too... and his assessment was further confirmed by Mom that she knew three persons like so, and specifically mentioned JinBong. They’re probably just connected for comedy sake to let us see some of JinBong’s comeuppance. I really cannot see them as a couple. And I cannot imagine anything that will transform JinBong’s personality as well. 

• Like 9

@tulip06 she can do underwear modeling......They chose the right actress for this role......the tragic figure who makes us laugh

The goose that lays the golden eggs??? JS, JR is the goose that lays the painted golden eggs .....so run fast and embrace JR because I really don't want you when your ex wife starts  laying bigger golden eggs.  You and JR deserve each other. Both families are leaches. They suck you until you have none to give.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

14 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Welp, pennies dropped all around on HJ’s side. Tomorrow should be DG’s turn.

@booha When Juri later finds out JS is lazy and rude because her brother keeps him on a short leash, she is going to need her own divorce. And learn not to show her money as bait just because the sex was good and she’s on a oxytocin low.

@Lmangla that JB just wants to pose. She can do underwear modeling.

Watching today’s ep was like slow pulling a tooth.  It was painful to sit through seeing how JS humiliated HJ with a divorce.   Still I thought there would be a divorce and with DG standing next to her she could start a new life.  So I was a bit relived.   But seeing the preview I realized the writer seemed to have a different idea.   No clean divorce but maybe it isn’t a bad idea.  By not giving a divorce  immediately HJ can torment JS and JR.:sleepy:
Besides we know this divorce bandwagon  has to go on for a long time.  :sweatingbullets:
Btw I think it was JS who paid for their fling with his dad’s credit card?  lol

coffee truck from Shim Yi Young

KboDH2u.jpg

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

@booha ~ it was indeed like a tooth being pulled out but am not surprised hae jin would stall. jin sang was on probation twice and never even attended classes. instead, her first reaction is to blame the university for their lack of teaching and taking expensive fees and not delivering. even mom reacts on the same way. cheol jin is smart enough to heave a sigh of relief that finally this useless dream of educating jin sang will now end. as cheol jin said, it was like pouring water on a broken vase -- only those who want to study will. so given that kind of unrelenting blind perseverance where she paid for his education without even checking whether he was studying and when he was failing, it makes sense that hae jin will not immediately give up. instead, she will make excuses and blame it on herself and try harder. juri is going to cut the chord with her very pushy tactics.

am wondering if the writer saw something like this in a restaurant because it is such a dramatic way to ask for divorce. was he trying to apologize and give her one last good meal? was that it? and yet, jin sang's reaction to her comments about his expulsion is a sarcastic "you are so understanding".

am waiting to see dae gu's world come crashing down. unlike hae jin, he is not in love with his wife and is aware that the marriage is more or less a sham. so it will be more shocking to know that it was his friend who was involved in the affair. he is more likely to feel betrayed by junho rather than yuran. but I liked the little black humour with dae gu trying to comfort her by giving her his jacket but getting colder and colder and finally snapping that it was time to stop crying. ^_^

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, booha said:

Watching today’s ep was like slow pulling a tooth.  It was painful to sit through seeing how JS humiliated HJ with a divorce.   Still I thought there would be a divorce and with DG standing next to her she could start a new life.  So I was a bit relived.   But seeing the preview I realized the writer seemed to have a different idea.   No clean divorce but maybe it isn’t a bad idea.  By not giving a divorce  immediately HJ can torment JS and JR.:sleepy:
Besides we know this divorce bandwagon  has to go on for a long time.  :sweatingbullets:
Btw I think it was JS who paid for their fling with his dad’s credit card?  lol

coffee truck from Shim Yi Young

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News

"By not giving a divorce....." But I wish they should use this period to put some brains inside and make her fully operational when it comes to her brains. A cheat most often will be a cheat. I hope she gets alimony for their kid. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

JS took some where nice to aid his manipulation. They way how he worded to make sound he's doing it for her sake. Like it's his way off showing he loves her by letting her go, like he's being noble. Gtf out of here with that nonsense. I mean yeah he'll be doing her a massive favour riding her of them leeches but he's doing to get Yu Ri. If he had mentioned that part she would have signed. He made it sound almost apologetic so madame idiot still think there's some sorted of twisted love and that their relationship is salvageable. Urgh the writer needs to easy up with these bloody near misses... if mum had heard the tale of the very public declaration about getting a divorce them papers would have been sign sealed delivered quick fast and JS would have gotten a good whooping from CJ.  There really is no need to draw it out any longer. 

Lord I can't wait for Ju Ri to get hers. You tief da man just cool out and take win. Why the hell she now wants to torment HJ. That phone call was just pure evil. I can't believe folk can be so wicked. She deserves every piece of shite that get flung her way. Also at no point has she or JS even mention or given a thought to Yu Ri that  also deserves a few extra servings from karma.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

On 1/8/2020 at 9:32 AM, rolisrntex said:

So seeing what is going on with HJ, DG and JW's marital troubles something tells me a super team is going to develop before this is all over with. Like others I am still shipping JW and CJ (nothing wrong with a noona romance. I should know.:w00t:).

My wife mentioned that even though the Jeong family may be rich, she thinks the talent agency actually belongs to JW's family.

Therefore, I see the following development. Of course HJ and DG will end up with each other along with JW and CJ. Together they develop a power TV chef franchise.

JW- Talent Manager

CJ- PD

DG- show writer

HJ- star of show

Meanwhile....

The Jeong and Lee families fall on hard times. The Lees try to suck the money marrow out of the Jeong's which causes lots of strife and conflict. Anyone else notice Ju Ri tell Jin Sang she will give him a comfortable life? Where did we hear that before? There will be trouble in paradise and Ju Ri will finally see Jin Sang as the bird brained leech that he is.

Also, once the JH and YR affair goes public her comeback gets killed and the scandal causes him to have to resign from the talent agency.

Anyway, that's the way I see it.

This is exactly what I want to see. JW, DG, HJ and CJ all coming together to start something that will be highly profitable but also make those cheaters fall into the mud. 

I am happy that JH, JR, and YR will end up with the people they wanted so badly that nothing will go right for them (unless they realize how they did their ex's wrong and do not get in their new lives). JH will surely get a huge smack down if it turns out that JW holds the control of that company and kicks him out or decides to take over or take it in a new direction. I can see him trying to road block HJ, JW and even DG later for no other reason then jealousy and anger that they have no time to entertain his mess when he is the one who did so much to betray his wife and his friend. Not to mention how he once witnessed HJ's humiliation and knows of how his sister cheated with JS ruining a marriage for nothing else its about pride in having the people they mistreated dare to stand up to make good. JR will learn a hard lesson with SJ and I can't wait for it. I said the same thing when I saw the scene of her harassing HJ, she will get hers. She wants the man that is fine but why go to the route to now do bad things or say bad things to HJ.

Whenever the cheating women have no compassion for the wives whose life they have change and the family they have now broken up they always end up worse off in the end. JR will find out for sure what type of man she basically coerced and bought. Its a win for HJ but JR will end up in true pain later for her actions and she deserves it. It will also hit her hard when HJ makes good and SJ starts sniffing around again wait and see. JR is the type to gloat over getting SJ and pointing out that HJ was older and did not look good. It will hit her when HJ gets her make over and she learns that HJ was more than what HJ portrayed her to be. 

As for YR, she will again see she let go of a good man who is again on the rise but she ended up with nothing in the end because I can see JH dropping her to try to stop JW from taking everything or he gets fired up on how awesome his ex is. Lets all cross our fingers that CJ and YW end up together because they are surely better suited for each other than CJ and SJ's sister or JW and JH. Was JH and YR in love but he married for profit? They could end up together in the end but then again no, YR is too much of a gold digger. 

I can't see this going on for too much longer if we do not see the end of this marriage by tonight's episode then I surely hope by the end of next week. Normally by episode 45 the wife has finally got it and has let go. What will it take for HJ to do so? She has learned that she worked herself to death for SJ and he was not even going to school and is now suspended/kicked out. He has been cheating and now wants that girl over her and their daughter. Will the final straw be JR saying she is pregnant? I hope it is so she can let him go fully no matter how much of a blow it is. We need each of them HJ, DG and JW to clear the field of the people who are not good for them in their lives. Its time for them all to start on a new path that will enable them to find not only themselves again but let them find a new way to make a success out of the things they may love to do. 

• Like 9

So JB, JS's sister allows herself familiarities with CJ, by touching him and grabbing his  arm, it starts, really writers?? but CJ always seems very cold in front of her and does not allow himsefl  to be softened, I like this guy who remains faithful to his principles I see two possible situations in theirs future stories knowing that they do not yet know the link between their families:

Either JB will want to seduce him to hurt him but fell in love with him and CJ on one side despite will also have feelings, they will not go out together but will  be shocked by the story between their families and JB will ask forgiveness and to the end they will be together

Either if JS ends up by marrying Juri,  JB will want to taunt CJ  because she is from the family of the president of their company and CJ will hate her even more but she will have a backlash because she will fall in love with him but not him

In their case, JB is most likely to fall in love with CJ but not  him

If not I do not know if someone spoke about it but you really believe that the family of Juri will accept that she  marries a type such as JS? He does not work, does not have money, certainly juri will be able to ask his brother to find a job for JS but I'm not sure that her mother will want such a son in law , but you never know

Otherwise it is a pity that Jeong Won does not have much screen time, the actress is superb in the role of a woman who suffers in silence, I would like to see more of her, it is probably for me the best character in this drama with CJ,   I cross my fingers so that the writers put her in the forefront

• Like 9

@tas82 ~ jin sang is indeed such a manipulator. he doesn't even want to take responsibility for the divorce and wants it look like it was her decision. this way no one blames him and he can say she was the one who walked out and who couldn't hang in there. as @ktcjdrama mentioned, she is the breadwinner and so it is not like he is going to give her alimony but I wonder how the divorce laws are in korea. does it make a difference who files? does it impacts alimony? while he may not have money, he may be forced to cough it up from juri? does he have to pay for emotional compensation if the cheating was mentioned in the divorce case? maybe @rolisrntex would be better able to answer as his wife is korean.

at least we now get why dae gu is still hanging on to his marriage. it is only for gwang ju's sake. the kid is not yet ready but as soon as the little one is, dae gu will cut the cord very swiftly. it does not look like the affair will remain secret for long because a staff member has seen them twice already and her head is whirling with what's going on between them. cheol jin is really smart and point blank tells junhu that it might lead to rumours if yuran keeps tagging along. it was fun to see yuran try to charm cheol jin while he just rolled his eyes and said directly that he hires only on talent and not on recommendation. ha!

was great to see dae gu yelling at jin sang and asking him to stop referring to hae jin as noona and acknowledge her as his wife. despite their differences, hae jin feels really comfortable opening up to dae gu in an indirect way -- with cheol jin and her mother, she will have to acknowledge that she failed and her decision was poor. with him, her past decision to marry is not a factor in his feedback. it is only about the present and what her efforts have been. it was sweet of him to encourage her indirectly by saying that it wasn't her fault.

ooh next week looks like it will be entertaining with jin sang getting slapped on so many fronts!

• Like 10

On 1/9/2020 at 4:59 PM, ktcjdrama said:

How to ask for alimony when the guy has no money and is the one always asking her for money? 

JR should give it since he will now leach from her.

I do think though that the title will be be the the title of her cooking show.

• Like 5