[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

On 12/9/2019 at 9:38 AM, marrez1 said:

but and the brother of HJ, when his love story begins I want to see that too, I hope he is not just a support in this drama, for the moment there is nothing for him, Yes, he supports his family, he is very present, but I want more

I think you will get to see her brother find love.  It will be with the producer's wife once he divorces her because he is found cheating with the writer's wife.  The writer will divorce his actress wife and she will move abroad again.  That will open the door for HJ to be with him once she divorces the worthless jerk she married.  The only way she can get JS's attention is with money.  I want her to listen to her mother and check JS's alibi again.  I would follow him around everyday to make sure he was studying and not playing around.  We have not actually seen him study yet.  Or she could go to the college and actually meet with the real Professor and get all the info she needs. 

I am so sick of seeing her being stupid where he is concerned.  The writer needs to move this plot along.  It isn't that great a story at this point but I keep hoping there will be progress and it will get good for HJ's sake.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

juri fell like a stack of cards. she didn't even need an explanation, just a kiss. guess hormones were strong enough to squash her good sense. jin sang basically tells her he was so flattered by her attention and his feelings make him question his marriage. as juri tells her mom, the apple doesn't fall from the tree. so juri neither cares he is married or has a child -- am not sure if she sees this as something casual or more serious. guess, as her feelings grow, she will be less tolerant of jin sang running back home and start drawing the noose?

@Pam_Van Fossen ~ am not sure if ju hun will have an affair with the actress because he seems to be avoiding her at all costs. it also looks like she left 3 years abruptly and my guess is he rejected her then as well. she seems to be challenging him on whether he notices her or not. given how he seems to despise his stepmom, he may not want someone just like her. but then again, we are only in the early episodes. still a long way to go. so maybe there will be an affair.

am really disliking the actress. both her and jin sang are really weird that they blame their spouse when they were the ones who did the pursuing. what exactly does she think the writer should have done? not married her? she admits that she got pregnant to trap him into marrying her but it is still his fault? such convoluted thinking. it is clear that she isn't there for gwang ju and him but I dont' see why he doesn't just kick her out. guess he is waiting for her to walk out on her own so that he doesn't have to feel guilty? and can anyone tell me what is the writer's name? in some instances, he introduces himself as "dae oh" but then in scenes, there are characters that call him "dae gu". it is really confusing.

now that it looks like cheol jin and the writer will be working together, it will be interesting to see how he gets more tied to hae jin as well....

• Like 5

@Lmangla between the writer and the actress, it’s complicated. They hooked up, she got pregnant, he blamed her, they got married, he loved the baby, she thought she would get better roles as the wife of a top drama writer, except, his writing went downhill.

And, here is what I’m guessing what happened with her: post-natal depression. Untreated, some women never get over it, and it just becomes life-long depression and they hate their kid that was the start of it. As for living with husband and kid, well, maybe she doesn’t have another home until the company gets her work? Or, the company considers that her home since these companies pay for the homes? So it could be they are all stuck with each other until the two make a decision to get a divorce.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

Yeah I thought post natal depression for a min too @tulip06 but I changed my mind. She targeted him. She saw a golden ticket but unfortunately it didn't work out that way. She is at heart a selfish person  ain't no depression. If she could she would have delayed having a kid for as long as possible and then have one because it's done thing, another accessory, and then park the kid off on the nanny and then boarding school. She is just a selfish person who wants the world to rotate around her.

Writer has raised lovely boy but now he's letting this woman slowly cut chunks out his kid. Poor lad going need a shrink if this keeps up. He should has tossed her and her belongings straight out the door the second she shoved him down again, no saying should she be sleeping peacefully. 

Yu Ri can now join JS and his family burning in the pits or he'll.

HJ is naive yes as she drank the kool aid and she thought him being so bessotted would never cheat. Understandable at the beginning but the clues are there and she is CHOOSING to not see them so even though I pity her I can't wait for her world hurry up and crash and burn (by next wk please well tmrw would be even better) so she can rise from the ashes and get revenge on all them mtfs :phew::D

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

juri fell like a stack of cards. she didn't even need an explanation, just a kiss. guess hormones were strong enough to squash her good sense. jin sang basically tells her he was so flattered by her attention and his feelings make him question his marriage. as juri tells her mom, the apple doesn't fall from the tree. so juri neither cares he is married or has a child -- am not sure if she sees this as something casual or more serious. guess, as her feelings grow, she will be less tolerant of jin sang running back home and start drawing the noose?

@Pam_Van Fossen ~ am not sure if ju hun will have an affair with the actress because he seems to be avoiding her at all costs. it also looks like she left 3 years abruptly and my guess is he rejected her then as well. she seems to be challenging him on whether he notices her or not. given how he seems to despise his stepmom, he may not want someone just like her. but then again, we are only in the early episodes. still a long way to go. so maybe there will be an affair.

am really disliking the actress. both her and jin sang are really weird that they blame their spouse when they were the ones who did the pursuing. what exactly does she think the writer should have done? not married her? she admits that she got pregnant to trap him into marrying her but it is still his fault? such convoluted thinking. it is clear that she isn't there for gwang ju and him but I dont' see why he doesn't just kick her out. guess he is waiting for her to walk out on her own so that he doesn't have to feel guilty? and can anyone tell me what is the writer's name? in some instances, he introduces himself as "dae oh" but then in scenes, there are characters that call him "dae gu". it is really confusing.

now that it looks like cheol jin and the writer will be working together, it will be interesting to see how he gets more tied to hae jin as well....

You may be right about Jun Hu and the actress but I can sense he has feelings and is fighting them.   I really like his wife and see her as a good person for HJ's brother.  

I hate seeing JR and JS in the drama, I just want them to be done so we can see growth for HJ.  I am so tired of their scenes and stupidity.  When he gets a divorce, I will be so happy and cannot wait until Juri and her family see what a childish, ridiculous, selfish person he is.  Jun Ho won't tolerate his behavior for long.

His name is Oh Dae Gu, and you are right again, he should throw out that witch of a wife who had pushed GJ down to the floor more than once and caused him severe stress.  I would probably slap her a few times before throwing all her stuff off the balcony of the 14th floor and kicking her out. 

• Like 8

cheol jin's review is harsh but also spot on. think he guesses that the characters in dae oh's script is based on perhaps his own relationship with the actress but doesn't want to prod. loved when he said that drama may be based or inspired by actual characters and situations but that doesn't mean a viewer will sit through a whole drama for that. viewers need characters we can sympathize with to keep watching :wub: such a fantastic insight! people may find daily dramas uninteresting but that is the exact reason we keep watching no? personally, I don't like these so called 'realistic' dramas or stuff that is serious. find them so boring. like cheol jin pointed out, there is no hook as a viewer for me to keep watching.

@ktcjdrama ~ it is funny that hae jin will get to be the inspiration for a female lead but wonder how she will react on seeing herself through dae oh's eyes. am sure that it will actually not be pleasant to see his understanding or review of her life and situations when she finds out.

juri is interesting -- on one hand, it doesn't seem to bother her that he is married but she still seems to worry. her every reaction is 'well how was it with her?' so jin sang is certainly in for a rough ride as the relationship deepens.. poor gwang ju -- he is so afraid to go home that he is staying with hae jin instead. okay, she is a nice person but what does it say that kid feels safer with someone outside the family? @tas82 ~ definitely dae oh needs to do something quickly on that front and kick that actress out. it is really not good for this kid's development at all that he is petrified to go home.

@Pam_Van Fossen ~ yea I really like the producer's wife as well. there is something very gentle and soothing about her. while cheol jin is a nice guy, feels like she needs someone a bit more lively who will open up to her. while cheol jin is very honest, he is not someone who is cheerful. he also needs that someone to make him smile. can see them becoming good friends who support each other but not sure about a romantic connect. lets see. for some reason, am liking the producer too as he tolerates juri and her horrible mom. anyone else would have thrown out that woman. he is not obligated to hear her nonsense now that she has remarried multiple times after his father's death and moved on.

@tulip06 ~ interesting angle about the post natal depression but am like @tas82, think the woman is just selfish and is just mad that she didn't get to become a major star like she planned.

• Like 9

@Lmangla yeah love it. I think this is great direction for the writernim(of this drama not oh dae let sacrifice my kid) to take. HJ is lost refusing to open her eyes. This new interaction will slowly open them up. There will be awkward moments that make her heart flutter. They will converse and  they will fight. All these interactions will make her question her relationship with JS, her relationship with his family, her relationship with her kid and family and she will have to face a few home truths. She will slowly see the situation for what it is. This could be great for us entertainment wise.

Oh I can also see actress lady trying to weasel her way into the drama the writer will do with Cyeol Jin. Her and JS will try use it to say HJ and writer are unfaithful or some other BS.

• Like 7

The food cart lady stole the show for me. I loved her expressions and how she was all, “yeah I can take what doesn’t belong to me just like you” to JuRi.

honestly, I’m finding both Gwang Ju’s parents awfully selfish. Yes, the bio mom is worse, but the dad isn’t much better with his heavy drinking and depression and using a script to get out all his rage against his wife so that it can’t even be easily sold. It’s a wonder GJ is the lovely child he is.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, tulip06 said:

The food cart lady stole the show for me. I loved her expressions and how she was all, “yeah I can take what doesn’t belong to me just like you” to JuRi.

her expressions as she listened to the two of them were hilarious. she was really eye rolling. it made me wonder if hae jin will end up eating at this food cart later with jin sang. but then again, hae jin is really dumb. even if someone tells her the truth, she will dismiss it.

7 hours ago, tas82 said:

Oh I can also see actress lady trying to weasel her way into the drama the writer will do with Cyeol Jin. Her and JS will try use it to say HJ and writer are unfaithful or some other BS.

yea I expect the actress to end up in this drama somehow but it will be a shock to see such a negative description of the wife character which is obviously based on her. so yea, lots of bitter truths will come out over this drama. and yea, I can imagine hae jin and the writer being accused of an affair when nothing has even happened...

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

if there is a poll for stupid female lead, then we need to nominate hae jin!!!! juri comes home to put her heart at ease and decides that she feels for jin sang because he is tied to a female who doesn't take care of herself. juri then orders for a meal and asks jin sang if he married hae jin for her cooking skills. juri basically tells her that she was shocked to find out jin sang is married and is wondering whether to keep seeing him. jin sang then re-translates that as juri's "law firm" only hires single people. umm, what? hae jin the dummy then tells juri to keep seeing jin sang. all of this sounds really ridiculous in subtitles. maybe it doesn't sound that silly in korean because juri was probably doing some word play? @rolisrntex ~ any idea? 

either way, hae jin comes across as a real fool. first, he is supposed to be taking the civil services exam. so why exactly would he be trying to get an internship in a law firm? why would any mentor come home? why would any firm discriminate on whether you are married or single? not only is that illegal but then no lawyers would be allowed to get married... lets just say hae jin is a BIG dummy. when we do get to see her wake up?

@Pam_Van Fossen ~ you were spot on. jun hu is also cheating on his wife. so sad. looks like he had a fling with yu ran when he was in france?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

if there is a poll for stupid female lead, then we need to nominate hae jin!!!! juri comes home to put her heart at ease and decides that she feels for jin sang because he is tied to a female who doesn't take care of herself. juri then orders for a meal and asks jin sang if he married hae jin for her cooking skills. juri basically tells her that she was shocked to find out jin sang is married and is wondering whether to keep seeing him. jin sang then re-translates that as juri's "law firm" only hires single people. umm, what? hae jin the dummy then tells juri to keep seeing jin sang. all of this sounds really ridiculous in subtitles. maybe it doesn't sound that silly in korean because juri was probably doing some word play? @rolisrntex ~ any idea? 

either way, hae jin comes across as a real fool. first, he is supposed to be taking the civil services exam. so why exactly would he be trying to get an internship in a law firm? why would any mentor come home? why would any firm discriminate on whether you are married or single? not only is that illegal but then no lawyers would be allowed to get married... lets just say hae jin is a BIG dummy. when we do get to see her wake up?

@Pam_Van Fossen ~ you were spot on. jun hu is also cheating on his wife. so sad. looks like he had a fling with yu ran when he was in france?

It seems that way to me. I'm hoping once DG starts working at HJ's restaurant they'll start figuring things out regarding their respective spouses together. It seems the writer is going that way. Along the way they'll start developing mutual affection towards each other. 

HJ still has the blinders on and wants to believe the best in JS but her eyes will start to open eventually. The writer does seem to start dragging out this silly arc though. They are making it hard for the viewer to sympathize with her which is what HJ's brother told DG a good drama script does. Oh the irony!

• Like 5

If it isn’t because I am seeing a more confident and smiling ODG, I think I would have ditched this drama... Isn’t he cute with the smile he gave HJ’s mother to help him get a job at the restaurant? :lol:

As for HJ... she is too blind... I am going to forget about her existence for the time being and focus more on writer’s comeback.

The cheating couple... speechless... so Juri is going to continue seeing a married man, especially after checking out the wife and getting her “blessings”??!?? She is not going to ask him to divorce but just keep seeing him as long as the wife poses no threat?!? She is as shameless as her lover boy. They really are made for each other. I wish them well to go and just live on their favorite activity on bed, without any source of income. See how long they can last. *rollingmyeyesprobablyuntilthebackofmyhead*

I still have faith in JunHo that he is doing everything he can to avoid the witchy wife advances. Preview are usually misleading. Just like the scene of Jinsang and Juri in the room in last week’s preview. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I still have faith in JunHo that he is doing everything he can to avoid the witchy wife advances. Preview are usually misleading. Just like the scene of Jinsang and Juri in the room in last week’s preview. 

lets hope so! really liked the first few episodes with jun ho. so kind of disappointing if he ends up cheating on his sweet wife...

• Like 2

How dare she! How very dare she! So it ain't bad enough she's sleeping with the woman husband but to come in her house and go through her stuff like that with all them insults. Then as if that wasn't bad enough play with her like that. She is a vile piece of excrement. As JS hell fire too good for him. He needs plucking, eyebrows, lashes, fingernails, toe nails. GGGrrrr He should be ashamed. Her knickers are like that because she plows every penny back into the family you lechreous cretin. Lord my blood was boiling when she was holding them knickers.

Right ain't nobody that stupid. HJ literally is living like the world is full of sugar and spice and everything nice. I no longer think its a matter of her being stupid in this situation. She just thinks the best of everyone literally and doesn't except anyone to be wicked towards her. Like seriously who would expect their husband to bring their mistress up into their house like that. She expects the best out of people and sees the best in everyone.  Plus his manipulated his friends so they are lending support to the charade so she's completely being hoodwinked add that to her to dam trusting personality as well as the psychological beatings and manipulation she gets from JS and his family someone as soft as her doesn't stand a chance. She's well and truly down the rabbit whole.  Yes she's blinkered when it comes to his studies but truly believes what he says is gospel, she trust him with her life and would take a bullet for him and she believes he'd do the same. They've done a number on her she going need deprogramming treatment as well as the number of a good divorce lawyer.

Queue my ODG! Let the deprogramming treatment beginning. He will be the key to her realising how valuable she is and how much she's being taken for a fool. When he starts building the character in the book and she starts seeing herself through his eyes the scales will start to fall of. She's gonna be well blinsided and broken when this affair is revealed but the growth will come but god it needs to hurry and come....dang I just remembered how long this is. Bah hum bug.....

@ktcjdrama  I actually thought about dropping it today as I was watching. But yeah that cheeky grin! I wanna know what that's all about. Hope he can persuade mum. On the subject of mum I wish she had the chance to teach HJ some of her ways and her confidence the way how them ajuhssis were swooning even after she made them work was awesome. Her singing about still having it was just so cute.

@Lmangla I really hope it's not another bloody affair. A drunken one nighter maybe or maybe she tried it and he ran and she not taking the hint. I really hope for his wife's sake it's not something that'll break. I feel it'll more one sided on her part and she'll use that mistake to try corner him and kinda blackmail. She doesn't seem the time to take rejection well. Here comes some drama...

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1