Quantcast
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2020] Romantic Doctor Kim Season 2, 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌2 - Han Suk Kyu, Lee Sung Kyung & Ahn Hyo Seop

Romantic Doctor Kim, Season 2

0004429217_001_20190918133206175.jpg?type=w540

Original title: 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌2

Network: SBS

Episodes:

Airdate: 2020

Airtime:

Genre: Medical

Story:

Han Suk Kyu will be reprising his role as the genius Teacher Kim, while Lee Sung Kyung will play Cha Eun Jae, a second year fellow in the cardiosurgery department who enjoys studying and has confidently walked the path of an elite student for most of her life. Ahn Hyo Seop will take on the role of Seo Woo Jin, a cynical second year fellow who doesn’t believe in happiness because of his hardships growing up, but he shows impressive levels of concentration and talent when he is performing surgery.

Cast:

Han Suk Kyu 

Lee Sung Kyung

And Ahn Hyo Seop

source: soompi

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2

Yes please this drama. I hope Season 2 will be as good as the original.

• Like 2

Looking forward to watching this, enjoyed the first season.  Its no surprise that the others move on, they learned a lot at that hospital.

• Like 1

I guess the doctors aren't there anymore.  I was hoping to see Dr. Woo Yeon Hwa again,  like doing the rest of her residency at Doldam, and the other 3 as well, what a letdown.  Season 2s are difficult, hard to match up when the first season is eeally good.  

But I am glad to see that Nurses Oh, Park, Mgr. Jang, and Dr. Nam are going to be back.  Even Dr In Soo is there, I thought he was going to be back at Geosan MC as soon as possible?

• Like 1

Looking forward to this. Will Doldam hospital be upgraded or remains the same ?

@monalisa, I hope it’s upgraded. It looked pretty haunted in the original. lol I’m looking forward to seeing the new character played by Ahn Hyo Seop.

• Like 1