[Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3

0ly40

Im disappointed to see how  CEJ and SWJ's relationship have progressed in this episode? After 3 year (yet CEJ said she hasnt seen the father for a year?) and they are still acting like they havent even slept together?,  taking first few steps in their relationship? Im not sure whats the cause of such interactions, but it could have been more... just like the leads in the 1st seasons...

1. AHS we know can do kissing scenes without problem but LSK, i'm not sure... wLKBJ she kisses and we know at the time both leads (NJH) were dating in real life... 

2. Im still amaze at both their heights, see the coffee machine scene...

3. I like the assertive CEJ when she disagreed with SWJ during the last ending scenes on which part to operate. I need more of CEJ's overflowing confidence here...

4. The meek CEJ  is cute and the reply by SWJ, that *I'm your man*.... was swoony... his is such a strong character..... , in another drama their relationship could be a divorcee, a 2nd chance romance as CEJ have grown more confident and assertive in her life, fitting SWJ's stronger personality.... im thinking the early seasons of Grey's Anatomy's, hahhahah

And SWJ's 3rd year assistant... haiz... 

Also, SWJ, please part your hair!... i want to see that handsome features of yours!...:wub:

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

“Dr. Romantic 3” Is Most-Watched Miniseries Of Entire Week + “Joseon Attorney” Ratings Rise

“Dr. Romantic 3” Is Most-Watched Miniseries Of Entire Week + “Joseon Attorney” Ratings Rise

SBS’s “Dr. Romantic 3” kicked off the second week of its run with No. 1 ratings!

On May 5, not only did “Dr. Romantic 3” take first place in its time slot across all channels for its third episode, but it was also the most-watched program of the entire day. According to Nielsen Korea, the new season of the popular medical drama scored an average nationwide rating of 13.5 percent for the night, making it the most-watched miniseries to air this week.

“Dr. Romantic 3” was also the most-watched program of Friday among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it earned an average rating of 5.1 percent for its third episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1585123wpp/dr-romantic-3-is-most-watched-miniseries-of-entire-week-joseon-attorney-ratings-rise

Happy to see tonight's episode... more progress than meets the eye between Eunjae and Woojin... couch sleep and hug:wub:

Eunjae father clearly knows that Woojin is Eunjae's room mate but is ignoring it for the moment... 

When i saw yesterday's preview, i thought the skier was gonna die, but thank god he is not...

Next week's episode Eunjae and Woonjin's back hug.. yes! :wub:

• Like 1

Watch: Lee Sung Kyung, Ahn Hyo Seop, And More Get Flustered Filming Romantic Scenes + “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Stars Make Cameos In “Dr. Romantic 3”

Watch: Lee Sung Kyung, Ahn Hyo Seop, And More Get Flustered Filming Romantic Scenes + “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Stars Make Cameos In “Dr. Romantic 3”

“Dr. Romantic 3” has dropped a new making-of clip!

SBS’s “Dr. Romantic” is a popular drama that follows the stories of realistic doctors working at a rundown hospital in the countryside.

The latest behind-the-scenes video begins with special appearances from stars of “Extraordinary Attorney Woo,” which was also directed by “Dr. Romantic 3” director Yoo In Shik. Ha Yun Kyung, Lim Sung Jae, Joo Jong Hyuk, Joo Hyun Young, and Moon Sang Hoon all come in to meet with Han Suk Kyu for a Doldam Hospital job interview. Although meeting for the first time, all the actors work seamlessly with Han Suk Kyu and leave lasting impressions with their hilarious characters and improvisations.

After, the clip takes viewers to a scene between Ahn Hyo Seop and Lee Sung Kyung, whose characters Seo Woo Jin and Cha Eun Jae recently moved in together. As the actors diligently film a batch of romantic scenes in their new home, they take a break to rehearse their upcoming lines. When Lee Sung Kyung’s voice takes a formal tone, Ahn Hyo Seop jokes, “Is this a historical drama?”

In the next scene, Ahn Hyo Seop and Lee Sung Kyung adorably pretend to tackle each other on the couch, with the latter part of the scene now being revealed as an improvisation. Following all their cutesy scenes, Lee Sung Kyung comments while giggling, “Who knew this would be so hard?” Ahn Hyo Seop responds, “I knew it would be hard. But it’s harder than I thought.”

The two actors then join their co-stars back at Doldam Hospital as the cast prepares for the scene where they welcome back doctor Yoon Ah Reum (So Ju Yeon), the girlfriend of Park Eun Tak (Kim Min Jae). During the scene, So Ju Yeon and Kim Min Jae share a brief moment of eye contact before he quickly turns around, making the cast and crew burst into laughter. He explains, “I couldn’t possibly do anything. My face froze.”

When filming continues, Kim Min Jae is still unable to hold in his laughter, which Lee Sung Kyung hilariously films on her own phone. As she rewatches the clip in slow motion, she teases how big he’s smiling.

Watch the full making-of video here!

The next episode of “Dr. Romantic 3” will air on May 12 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1585181wpp/watch-lee-sung-kyung-ahn-hyo-seop-and-more-get-flustered-filming-romantic-scenes-extraordinary-attorney-woo-stars-make-cameos-in-dr-romantic-3

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 4 :).

“Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938” Premieres To Higher Ratings Than Season 1’s All-Time High

“Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938” Premieres To Higher Ratings Than Season 1’s All-Time High

SBS’s “Dr. Romantic 3” stayed strong with an average nationwide rating of 12.3 percent for its fourth episode

https://www.soompi.com/article/1585263wpp/tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938-premieres-to-higher-ratings-than-season-1s-all-time-high

On 5/3/2023 at 7:49 AM, angela0612 said:

Hello everyone! So, done watching the first two episodes. I'm so curious what favor Defense Minister Ryu Woongil is talking about in his SMS to Master Kim, having heard from the news that there is only one North Korean that was sent back. Do you also think that the favor is that the other three were allowed to stay? What do you guys think?

Yes. I believed so. 

....took a while to realise that too. The one sent back to North Korea was probably the murderer who killed everyone in the fishing trawler. The other three were declared 'dead' which we know they weren't.  So, the three North Koreans were probably given new identities 

• Like 3

Ahn Hyo Seop And Lee Sung Kyung Are An Adorable Couple For “Dr. Romantic 3”

Ahn Hyo Seop And Lee Sung Kyung Are An Adorable Couple For “Dr. Romantic 3”

SBS has shared adorable new clips of Ahn Hyo Seop and Lee Sung Kyung for “Dr. Romantic 3”!

The “Dr. Romantic” series follows the stories of realistic doctors working at a rundown hospital in the countryside. Ahn Hyo Seop and Lee Sung Kyung have returned for Season 3 along with Han Suk Kyu, Kim Min JaeSo Ju YeonJin KyungIm Won HeeByun Woo Min, Jung Ji Ahn, and more, joining several new cast members.

In the new season, Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo Seop) and Cha Eun Jae (Lee Sung Kyung) have started living together, and adorable photos that the couple took together at a photo booth were spotted at their home.

On May 9, SBS shared the images on social media along with videos of them taking the photos.

Check them out below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1585829wpp/ahn-hyo-seop-and-lee-sung-kyung-are-an-adorable-couple-for-dr-romantic-3

Ep 5 makes Peofessor Cha more professional... but Ep6 will make people ask his ethics again?

And im disturbed that Master Kim took so long to just hug Dr. Jung. I mean the man was clearly distressed over what happened but while people wait to see how he will break down (last scene) just hug the damn man already, sigh.... you all know that it wssnt his intention. And why is he blamrd, why did the nurse matron check on the kid as well? She didnt she tell other nurses to check on the kid.. haiz..

Well, Congresswoman, if you oppose the funding, for sure the public will know the reason of your opposition right....  definately sad that the son had to die, and yes, no blood doesnt mean there is no internal body injuries... sigh

Im sure by now people are irritated with the new arrogant and rude rookie?... hmm.. 

• Like 1

Ugh damn u Prof. Cha! Yet he was so arrogant when dealing with the poor grieving assemblywoman tsk. When she said he'd make a good "politician" - she wasn't lying LoL. 

Another one is the "delectable" Dr. Jang geez. Facepalms. I swear he is probably a distant relative of Prof. Cha's somehow. These 2 men need to eat a huge chunk of humble pie tbvh. 

The audacity to tell off a seasoned staff on authority & what to do when he himself didn't know better! He better not ruin Eun Tak & Ah Reum now. Ugh he makes my blood boil LoL. His bromance with the other new intern is eheh - cute.

That was truly unfortunate how the teen boy just slipped away like that and could've been avoided. The nurse who checked on him why didn't she hasten any other doctor to monitor the poor boy?! Or even take note of his symptoms of chills and body tremors? Sigh I know that not everyone can be saved.... still sighs.

• Like 1

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST

Here are the ratings for Episode 5 :).

“Dr. Romantic 3” Continues Reign Over Friday TV With No. 1 Ratings

“Dr. Romantic 3” Continues Reign Over Friday TV With No. 1 Ratings

SBS’s “Dr. Romantic 3” continues to dominate Friday night television!

On May 12, the third season of the hit medical drama successfully remained the most-watched program of any kind to air on Friday. According to Nielsen Korea, the fifth episode of “Dr. Romantic 3” scored an average nationwide rating of 13.4 percent, making it the most-watched miniseries to air so far this week.

“Dr. Romantic 3” was also the most-watched program of the week among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 4.7 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1586974wpp/dr-romantic-3-continues-reign-over-friday-tv-with-no-1-ratings

• Like 2

Super like how Kim Sabu knows how to handle his staff from their weakness up to how to trigger them to do what he think will work best.... Seojin and Dr. Yang :smiley:

Also, agree @Latte_AnydayDr. Jang is really something. I thought he learned something about his attitude when SJ saved him from the North Korean attacker then I was disappointed but he's back on being an entitled the following episode. Then Dr. Kim lectured him about the arsonist/patient again I thought he'll realize something but there he goes not accepting his shortcoming and acted super arrogant with Euntak :unamused:

On flipside, I really want to see bts when these new resident shot the prologue scenes :tounge_wink: 

• Blob 1

Istg Prof. Cha is actually the grim reaper in disguise tsk. There's been nothin' but dead bodies & chaos since he arrived. And when is he gettin' his own place geez?! Eun Jae, Woo Jin need some lovely dovey privacy yo LMFAo! 

That slap the mother of the patient toward Prof. Cha was damn satisfying... glad there's Master Kim to help mitigate phew.

Ha-ha Byeol will need to fight off Eun Jae to get a piece of Woo Jin eheh. She's a cutie but gosh so dangerous to go there alone to find Dr. Jung. Thankfully she was unharmed. 

Dr. Jang ew. Just ew. The woman already has a bf so back off. And what u want her to tattoo Eun Tak's initials on her forehead to fend u off sheesh? Wearing jewellery will get dirty with the surgery.. tending to the sick etc. 

• LOL 1

Ok... why are they allowing a 9 years old girl on a bus journey alone? Isnt that dangerous? Byoul, youre so cute .. good that you realise its not Master kim's fault  for your parents problems... sigh...

Distance and family.. how could one survive intact, for any families?...

Glad to hear that Woojin wants to get married with Eunjae, if she wants to.... good to see college crush getting married :D and the nice shop lady wating to be his standing godmother. ...

Medical costs... sigh... realities of life... cant wait for the next episode...

Euntak and Dr Aerum have less screentime together... why is that...hmm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Ok... why are they allowing a 9 years old girl on a bus journey alone? Isnt that dangerous? 

My thought exactly when I saw her little adventure, but then maybe KR transport system is better compared to my country. But still ..... :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, super happy on how the plot moves. Personally find it better (compared to S2) as it shows us other side of the characters.

Also, not sure about screentime of Euntak and Aerum but thinking Dr. Jang will play something.

• Awesome 1

12 hours ago, ned_lee said:

My thought exactly when I saw her little adventure, but then maybe KR transport system is better compared to my country. But still ..... :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, super happy on how the plot moves. Personally find it better (compared to S2) as it shows us other side of the characters.

Also, not sure about screentime of Euntak and Aerum but thinking Dr. Jang will play something.

They have good public transport but not sure about the crime rates there. Supposed to be higher than japan ya... but we wish Byoul a safe journey home to her mother...:D

Im still shocked how she is not even traumatized seeing the accident?? 9 years old child???

Yes, i want to see Woojin and Eunjae's relationship progress, coz end of last season, we were mad that she didnt even have time to call him when she was Seoul? What madness!... would we see their wedding scene in this drama i wonder? And Master Kim can be Woojin's adoptive father during the wedding preparation. Wouldnt that be great?... and professor Cha having a soft heart for Woojin now coz he saw how amazing Woojin is in surgery?

Also, didnt Master Kim had cancer in the previous season?

The two new doctors are... dragging the drama's valuable time and story... sigh...

• Like 1

The story portrayed Byeol as a child who's matured for her age, reason that she understand her parents being estranged and changed her mind about Kim Sabu when she met him. So it's like they want for us audience to adjust ;):tongue:

The two new doctors, I guess the writers would like to introduce new staff that will show evolution in the story from beginning to end (from newbie to topnotch team player. I just hope that it will really help the story arc as each week I'm getting super annoyed with Dr. Jang/ Dung :tounge_wink:

1 hour ago, ned_lee said:

The story portrayed Byeol as a child who's matured for her age, reason that she understand her parents being estranged and changed her mind about Kim Sabu when she met him. So it's like they want for us audience to adjust ;):tongue:

The two new doctors, I guess the writers would like to introduce new staff that will show evolution in the story from beginning to end (from newbie to topnotch team player. I just hope that it will really help the story arc as each week I'm getting super annoyed with Dr. Jang/ Dung :tounge_wink:

Perhaps, even as a grown adult, i still grimace when i see accidents on the road, let alone a child withessing it first hand....

Understanding that Mastar kim does aim to reform those rookie doctors but the directing is putting too much unnecessary focus on them. Like the start of ep5, i had to check ep4  to see what did i missed for ep5 to start like that; it seemed quite long of a scene....  and i dont appreciate such scene actually, haha...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

The two new doctors are... dragging the drama's valuable time and story... sigh...

And that hospital administrator... like, he is getting a tad annoying this season...too much screentime.... its not even funny anymore

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3