[Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3

0ly40

So sad the ambulance officer is declared brain dead and her mother agreed to donate all her organs to those in need including the prisoner. It was so respectful of the staff of Doldam and her colleagues to give a guard of honour as she was wheeled to the operation room. :heartbreak:

18509a891f1ca3194170dff7c75dd02d.png

Spoiler

EPX49TZUwAE-Tur.png

52d0a27b475e51bf1282b608b9059915.png

3f80a1fe7ff828c2be4ccbcf0d334d2b.png

I think the spirit of this patient (I think her name is Soo Young) shows that even in death she chose to save lives and gives Dr Cha the courage to stand up for herself in front of that spineless Geodae doctor. 

Spoiler

d213c6e8a55c1329c597cbe154bd31a6.png

305ca45b3ac7e866067065c4444f78c5.png

0d9e1c761b154686dccfa76ac6c426f9.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

OMG!! this is hilarious...major spoiler.  :joy: Let's "RESET!"

I can forgive SBS for not giving us a preview but I hope this doesnt mean they are live shooting now :crazy:

Spoiler

is this their Twitter accounts?

oh there's a preview @0ly40 why cant I see your link??  

Nevermind I found it on SBS IG

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

has anyone watched ep8? :blink: is there any insights why is Dr Bae so agitated after having read Dr Seo’s profile (the newspaper cuttings) in Teacher Kim’s room.. are they related somehow? :wacko:

a post from LSK with finger heart :lol:

Spoiler

whenever i see finger hearts these days i can only remember cloy.. seri.. and that dang communist finger heart which ri junghyeok pouted about :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The donor story tugged my heart even when it is quite short. I'm glad EJ found her back. She still has a long way to go, but then this is a reset hehe...

I hope we get some great OT scenes next week. This season have been kinda dry of dramatic OT scenes. 

The nurse park and dr yoon scenes were cute too. But am i the only one who thinks Dr Yoon's eyebrows look so curvy and thick like Shin Chan's due to her bangs? :D They're quite distracting to see... 

• Love 1

I'm one of the viewers who generally isn't really a fan of steal-a-kiss scenes, when it is between parties who are not dating or not in a relationship.

As sultry as S1 kiss was (and that was one of the best kiss I've watched), it bothers me a lot because KDJ practically forced that kiss to YSJ. So I'm not to thrilled to see it again here. Even when it was toned down much.

We already have sexist male doctors belittling CEJ, why do we we need a hero who does pretty much the same.

SWJ, CEJ deserves a proper courtship. Despite the hell you've had to endure, you still need a woman's consent. Be consistent. Going cold-warm-cold-warm is sending weird signals. Be a man, man! 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, dzareth said:

I'm one of the viewers who generally isn't really a fan of steal-a-kiss scenes, when it is between parties who are not yet in a relationship (dating included).

As sultry as S1 kiss was (and that was one of the best kiss I've watched), it bothers me a lot because KDJ practically forced that kiss to YSJ. So I'm not to thrilled to see it again here. Even when it was toned down much.

We already have sexist male doctors belittling CEJ, why do we we need a hero who does pretty much the same.

SWJ, CEJ deserves a proper courtship. Despite the hell you've had to endure, you still need a woman's consent. Be consistent. Going cold-warm-cold-warm is sending weird signals. Be a man, man! 

Agree! In real life, it will be considered sexual harassment. But for dramas I just switched off my brain for a bit.

I was wondering, however, what led to that kiss? How did they go from having a honest and fairly harmless conversation to that?! Not that I am complaining about the kiss, I think it is time the romance gets abit of a boost but what gave him the impetus or is what she said considered a confession of sorts? Am I missing something? What did he had to “teach” her again? There must be another incident in their past which led him to say that. 

! And what gave Dr Bae the right to reveal others’ secrets? Especially it was something he saw at by accident! I am rather annoyed by him.

• Like 3

Another thing about Nurse Park, now I would like to know his back story. So it seems like he was a delinquent of some sort and teacher Kim helped him get back on track? I really liked the first season and i was hoping this s2 would shed light on the old characters.  

And what is manager Jang up to? We know that Pres Park is courting him, but i feel Jang won't go behind Kim's back, at least I hope not...

I dislike that snooty and aloof female anesthesiologist.  She's the type of doctor i dont want to go to. Wished her character wasnt there at doldam.

• Like 4

IMHO, S2 has been a bit behind S1 in terms of storyline and medical action scenes. Dare i say even KSB is less striking than in previous season?

Actually, i look forward to KSB vs PMG scenes because it is a senior vs senior setting instead of senior vs junior with the other doctors. Both are experienced doctors. Of course, PMG is more lacking than KSB at this point of time, especially in the "human" aspect but as a surgeon i suppose he is closer to KSB in terms of skills compared to the younger doctors. He also hasn't done unethical things the manner DYW did. That's a relief! Whatever values PMG is holding right now is probably influenced by his comfortable position in the main hospital. Although SWJ and CEJ are the leads, I think PMG is the most important doctor to be "straightened" this season. He is highly skilled and not the same vein of villainry as DYW. We see him earnest in his surgeries and showed genuine appreciation at SWJ's skills. His gender bias views may be rectified, especially since he already holds Dr Shim in high regard. Although, he needs to dump that crappy assistant who kept fueling hatred towards the Doldam staffs. When he described KSB as scary, i think he is being genuine and not feeling jealous or inferior. I do find the kind of dedication portrayed by KSB is somewhat frightening. Noble, but scary. Putting someone else's interest above yours and leaving yourself vulnerable to the attack of others for that person, who isn't even family... I might be able to do that for a loved one, but not a stranger. And doing it repeatedly.... That is why people in that line - doctors, soldiers, firemen, policeman etc - deserve our respect.

I'm also guessing SWJ already went for his army duties and received his fellowship at the military hospital with the army doctor in Ep 1 (if that were possible). Therefore he doesn't lose seniority with CEJ. And maybe, a tiny maybe, KSB served the army together with the army doctor many years ago. That why they can do a speedy surgical tie hehe... 

We also learnt some bits about CEJ's background, so her main issue is self doubt. She faces a different kind of pressure than SWJ, YSJ, KDJ and DIB. I don't know if her family will make appearance, but if they do i don't think ot will have a big impact like DYW-DIB relationship.

Actually, I'm okay if they didn't really have big progress for the SWJ-CEJ relationship. I'd be fine if SWJ were to ask CEJ on the last episode. Really. Haha... I kind of think it might be interesting to have PMG asking Nurse Oh for a drink instead (since she has been cursing him from Day 1 and she showed her competency in the kidney transplant). This would definitely ad woes to Manager Jang's effort hehe... 

For now I'm enjoying the combined power of the dimple couple. YAR is definitely a better fit for Nurse Park. She has a sunny disposition, a bit foolish and naive, but she isn't as overly polite as the doctor in S1. I loved that she isn't the typical shy blushing lady and was directly asked for Nurse Park's clarification. Nurse Park was also cute when he implied some jealousy at her fried chicken companion. Unfortunately, i still think something bad will happen to her. 

The bone doctor.... We still know nothing about him. I'm not too disappointed that he tol CEJ that SWJ is an orphan, but i hope he didn't mentioned what happened to his family. Dr bones has witnessed some tension between the two so maybe he mentioned that so that CEJ would be more considerate towards SWJ. 

Anyway, I hope the season won't end with a new DYW, but a new alliance to KSB via PMG. 

• Like 6

I actually bawled at the scene where the mother of the paramedic deceased kept talking to her. That scene wrecked me :(

I actually love that there were lesser politics for this ep and more humanity. It also showed that no matter how good of a doctor you are, you're still not God and there are moments where you just can't do anything to help patients. 

Okay sweeter moments.. our second lead couple tho?! CUTE. Nurse Park and dr yoon ARE SO CUTEEEEEE. The fact that he got a bit jealous when he saw woojin and ahreum eating chicken together huehue. and that confession was just so freaking manly. i'd faint right away if he talked to me like that. 

ANNNNND OUR LEADS. OUR LEADS GOT MORE INTERACTIONS TODAY. ANNNNNNNNND THAT ENDING. THAT KISS. I SQUEALED WITH JOY. ITS ONLY EP 8 AND WE GOT A KISS. I REPEAT. A KISSSSSSSSS <3 

So, I actually didn't get it when he said "reset".. but does he mean to "start afresh"? like starting afresh with eunjae and to maybe get to re learn about each other again? idk if he meant that so i'm kinda clueless lol.  

ANYWAY, ugh not being able to see the next ep is making me tense. i need a preview for next week especially after THAT KISS GAHHHH!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2