[Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3

0ly40

On 3/2/2020 at 10:11 PM, realistic2280a said:

Hahha i know... as someone mentioned, she was supposed to be the female lead, yet she wasnt really in the ending scene... sigh...

My guess is the filming schedule was pretty tight [the drama gave us 90 mins instead of normal 60 in finale], so the production was split into 2 to 3 teams for different scenes with different characters filming simultaneously to speed up the progress. That may be why Lee SK was missing in some of the scenes.

even i've been confused *mostly doesnt understand :lol:*  with all the medical things in this drama,but i really enjoyed it. the lesson of life that given by this drama really touched me. i'm not watch the season 1 yet n doesnt want to watch it at first,but this season makes me want to watch it now. will miss u dolldam hospital residents. :)

On 3/4/2020 at 4:17 PM, 000231846597 said:

My guess is the filming schedule was pretty tight [the drama gave us 90 mins instead of normal 60 in finale], so the production was split into 2 to 3 teams for different scenes with different characters filming simultaneously to speed up the progress. That may be why Lee SK was missing in some of the scenes.

Maybe... but as explained earlier by someone in this thread, since she was the female lead, how could she be missing from the ending and it was just amazing that she didnt even make one call to Woo Jin when she was away knowing how WJ felt about her and how she felt about WJ's leaving. Sigh..

That ending didnt make sense, hence i wish there is an interview with LSK about it to see what was her thoughts on that.... although being too frank might not be good for her future dramas, haha... at least, AHS said he was frusturated with WJ's character... haha

• Like 1

Inregards to LSK role I really liked her growth. Compared to her in the beginning her arc was to grow confidence in herself and find her true passion in life. She always lived to please others and now shes living confidently for herself. If you recall KSB said that he couldnt ask her to stay in Doldam and work with him It had to be her decision afterall it is her life to decide. I think this is why SWJ never called or went to Seoul to find her. She stayed working in Geodae for a few more days and as KSB said she truly did she shine there as he knew she would no matter where she decided to work in. Staying those extra days only made her resonate more with KSB teachings and she realise she could and can still learn more from him. Hence why she left Geodae more confident and happy. It had to be her walking independently on her own into Doldam like purpose of that scene was to show CEJ growth. BTW that scene was filmed in really early in the morning. LSK makeup and hair artist had to stay there to prim her up for that few seconds scene lol! If there is a s3 I hope she returns and would love to see her learn from the beautiful actress Seo Hyun Jin. 

Anyway heres AHS post drama interview with eng subs. Maybe if our reset couple returns for s3 they wont be residents but seniors thus their level of skinship will be just as (doesnt hurt to me more too) HIGH! :wub:

SBS is such a tease, still posting clips on this drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Petition for season 3! Badly want season 3 with all cast specially yang se jong, yoo yeon seok and seo hyun jin !!!! Do in beom, kang dong joo, yoon sei jeong! Also park eun tak, nurse oh, dr kim sabo,dr jung, lee sung kyung & ahn hyo seop , i mean every one even the ild nurses and doctors :(

So i just watched the 1st episode of the 1st season.. and man, did it move fast.

I would think that because it moved fast that was why audience were attracted to the drama, hence high ratings....it doesnt justify, Dr Seo and Dr Cha's late romance in the 2nd season, though, sigh...near non-existence really....  it could have ben moreeeeeeeeeee..... hahahaa...

‐---

Season 1 - ep 20 seemed ridiculous.. how come they didnt stop the two from fighting, until the ice fell and hit both doctors?... President Do, overly too much dramatic in season 1... 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stumble upon this clip online, which shows the set location of Doldam Hospital as well as the lake nearby [The lake was featured in some of the RDTK scenes]. The hospital is actually a family hotel in Pocheon.

More info:

https://www.hancinema.net/pocheon-s-doldam-hospital-and-sky-bridge-in-the-limelight-as-tourist-attractions-138591.html

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

I've always had a feeling that Dr Nam (anesthesiologist) looked very, very familiar but could not quite recall where I've seen him. Due to revenge drama Ms Montecristo, I've been binging on Temptation of Wife when it finally struck me that Dr Nam = Jeong Gyo Bin! The accursed man we just loved to hate...:lol:

• 7 months later...

Watching Episode 10 now...am going to say Dr Park Min-Guk / President Park of Doldam Hospital is unworthy of wearing the white gown... he ran away from the 1st bus accident he was in and he was making the U-turn to ran away from the 2nd bus accident he was near the site and actually at the site later but he stop short of running...am guessing he did not run away because of Dr Seo and Dr Cha without any hesitation they went down the slope to the bus. However, seeing how Dr Park / President Park still making decision on people's life based on who to blame if the person in the bus died.  Scratching head big time wondering is that how he as a doctor should be behaving. 
DP/PP is a horrifying person indeed seeing how he just look instead of helping Master Kim to insert the IV. If DP/PP has any heart at all...he should be able to reach out and help Master Kim to insert the IV Needle...but i feel DP/PP is just waiting for Master Kim to make a mistake since Master Kim right hand/ arm is injured. Love how Master Kim say to DP/PP "opps...he made it"
Should DP/PP be reported to the Medical Board for not assisting at all at the accident site? 

Initially was frustrated over Intern Dr Cha Eun-Jae for being selective who to treat but eventually she is growing and despite her knife wound on her neck, she continues to perform her duty as a doctor. Am glad she is growing and over-coming her fear.

Dr Yang Ho Joon seems to be overlord-ing over Intern Dr Cha Eng-Jae and seems he is trying to carry the legs of President Park Min-Guk... I do not see him active in any of the "treating, helping, etc" in Doldam Hospital. Only thing shown very clearly is he is happily reporting to President Park whatever happening in Doldam Hospital. He need to hang the white gown and be a reporter instead.

High and Mighty Anesthetist Sim Hey-Jin wearing stiletto high heels in a hospital...is she a model there or a anesthetist? Another one who is not of any use in any where as in does not care about patients or others.  Strangely why are these 2 with President Park at Doldam Hospital if they cannot be of any assistance in anyway?

Am enjoying the series for Teacher / Master Kim...oh Yes... Anesthetist Nam is so cool...like how he is communicate and at times calm down Nurse Oh.  Dr Yoon A-Reum is cute... Enjoying watching Dr Bae walking out of his office carrying a skeletal hand...that's so awesome. Nurse Park Eun-Tak has a smile that just melts away the fire...

Thanks for reading...
Bouncing off to Ep 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Yoo In Shik PD and writer Kang Eun Kyung will come back for RomanticDoctorTeacherKim3 HanSukKyu AhnHyoSeop LeeSungKyung is in discussion with the expectation that they will start filming in earnest after November when they finish their next project schedule.

They recruited staff and started preparing for production. Most of the actors who appeared in S2 showed their will to participate in Season 3 because they had deep affection for the series. He is currently coordinating the schedule with the end of the year and filming in mind.

• 1 month later...

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Dr. Romantic” Confirmed To Return For Season 3 With Han Suk Kyu, Ahn Hyo Seop, And Lee Sung Kyung

It’s official—”Dr. Romantic” is returning for a third season!

On September 15, a source from SBS revealed the production and casting news for “Dr. Romantic 3.” Along with scriptwriters Kang Eun Kyung and Lim Hye Min and director Yoo In Suk, lead actor Han Suk Kyu, who plays the titular role, as well as Ahn Hyo Seop and Lee Sung Kyung from Season 2 will be joining the upcoming season.

“Dr. Romantic” depicts the story of sincere doctors working in the countryside at Doldam Hospital. Season 1, which first aired in 2016, recorded a personal best viewership rating of 27.6 percent, while Season 2 in 2020 concluded on a personal best record of 27.1 percent.

The first season focused on the stories of Dr. Kim (Han Suk Kyu) and additionally starred Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin, while Season 2 starred Ahn Hyo Seop and Lee Sung Kyung.

The production team shared, “‘Dr. Romantic’ received great love from viewers each season. Although two years have passed, the production team and actors will all do our best to prepare so that we can repay those who still remember and await [the return of] ‘Dr. Romantic.'”

“Dr. Romantic 3” will begin filming with the aim of airing in 2023.

“Dr. Romantic” Confirmed To Return For Season 3 With Han Suk Kyu, Ahn Hyo Seop, And Lee Sung Kyung | Soompi

• 1 month later...