[Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3

0ly40

Ah.. it could be the case. I think his dad must be someone important but I doubt he was one of the Mirae's hospital plan. Well, I might be wrong. I am more curious on what KSB told him that Dr. Bae saw his oddball project and read about SWJ's situation there. What was that mean? I mean does KSB knows that SWJ is the kid of those suicidal parents? I mean it seems like they hint KSB knows SWJ more before he met him at Goodae Hospital.

I also wonder what is Dr. YAR relation to DIB? As the nurse suggest, I bet he is her cousin. Cause she called his mom as 이모 "imo" (A sister of mother). Eun Tak ssaem is all being jealous at them now. Aww... kyeowwoo... :lol:

Sigh... will we get a confirmation love from both SWJ and CEJ in the final. Seriously, let them stay at Ddoldam, huh? I want a sweet ending for these two. They need to have another project with romcom in the future. So I can fully enjoy their lovestory. :P

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

On 2/20/2020 at 11:38 PM, nmea said:

I am SUPER irritated that once I see SWJ’s face I melt hahahhaha

I feel you CEJ girl.

But if I were in her shoes I would probably have lost all my will and marbles and just grabbed SWJ!! :tounge_xd::heart:

me too... i couldn't handle his cuteness, his face is just way too handsome. 

On 2/22/2020 at 4:39 PM, Kasmic said:

Im heartbroken that it took the lost of the cute VIP patient. I hope his life lost wont be in vain. 

I cant imagine s3 without Teacher KSB. 

i thought the same. i really don't want him to die. 

19 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Given there is a season 3 it would be hardly possble to get all the leads back; a mix of season 1 and 2 leads would be great too.

i agree.. it would be very interesting to see how they gonna work together.

cars.png

i still bothered with how they park their cars.. isn't this gonna block the way for ambulances?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Is Dr Bae's dad actor Jeong Bo-seok? A pleasant surprise seeing his cameo!

....and I went 'woooow' .....mafia boss.....Can we have him in Season 3? Having him around makes all the bad guys in this drama look lame.:P

Doldam seems to be hosting quite a number of ex-......pickpocket, delinquent, mafia's kid......

Any medical personnel still in this thread?The Korean and Japanese dramas are always depicting emergency department being the worst loss-making entity in the hospital but is it true?

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, corey said:

There must be Season 3.

And Dr Nam simply must lose his cardigan he is wearing  in the operating room.

LOL that cardigan is his trademark. And I had this question since he wore it in every surgery he's in. I forgot what is the reason of it. Does he feel cold or something? 

26 minutes ago, corey said:

. I loved the boys together sooooo much

You can try Still 17 if u haven't seen it. There, they are nephew and uncle. 

32 minutes ago, yoyo_icecube said:

me too... i couldn't handle his cuteness, his face is just way too handsome. 

Same here!! Seriously, drama ruined my life, everytime I visit hospital, I keep wanting to meet a handsome doctor and skilled like him but all those hopes suddenly vanished into thin air when I see all skilled doctor aren't like that. Kekeke

Even when he's angry, he still looks handsome... gahhh... what to do... :lol:

• Like 2

This ep was so satisfying especially the part where master kim told dr park off (again)!!!!!!!! as we can tell from the preview, dr park decided to leave doldam but his stupid useless goon dr yang still insist on helping chairman do ugh. 

Anyway, THE FACT THAT WE SEE WOOJIN, IN BEOM AND EUN TAK IN ONE FRAME IS JUST <333333333 also, i love how alpha male woojin and in beom became the moment these two met. but some healthy competition is good right?? 

omg what about our cute 2nd otp, euntak and ahreum???? it's obvious in beom is ahreum's cousin which is why she calls him oppa. she's definitely not two timing euntak, so.. i dont get why she didn't explain to him straight??? like if my love interest misunderstood my convo with my cousin, i'd explain to him straight away??!! acting more secretive is gonna make you look more suspicious! aigooo! hopefully this misunderstanding will be cleared up in our final ep!! 

aNNNNNDDDD it looks like our main otp might fiNALLY get together!!!!! aigoo woojin ah, why do you have to wait until eunjae get send back to geodae before you decided to "cross the line" and confess!!!!! he should have done with WAY earlier.. but better late than never righT?! so looking forward to see how his confession goes (i mean eunjae's already hinting that she wants him to ask her to stay).

also, it looks like dr park might play a role in master kim's surgery!!!!!! yall gotta work together to treat him and take down evil chairman for good!!!! oh and i'm glad dr jung decided to stay!!!! master kim trust you!!!

sad that tonight is the final ep but hopefully the ending will be good!!!! 

• Like 3

I have been watching this drama since day 1, just don't post enough.  Have seen both seasons, appreciate S2 on its own.  This drama had lots of pressure to match S1 chemistry.  I thought it did a tremendous job in making the transition from S1 to S2, bringing in new faces to meet the old ones.  I adore the two leads WooJin and EunChae, esp the way they grew into confident people.  Thank you Kim Sabu

Will miss this drama.  Congrats on the ratings.  Have a good finale, drama!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@bedifferent Are you saying final goodbye now? Noooo... I can't let this go. Yes, right. Both seasons are different in its own but the core remain the same. And as always, kim sabu is like a love bridge for doctors and patients. A charismatic kim sabu, we love to have season 3 with him for sure. 

@stroppyse I am not sure about the discussion in the previous pages but so far I haven't heard any news which confirmed that. So it's still a wishful thinking.

@lebritneeey he has crossed the line since long ago but then keep taking some steps back from time to time. And the preview shows EJ asking him why he won't stop her. I hope that gives him green light to cross the line for real! Ah..  dab-dab hae.. frustrating! :lol:

• Like 5

@stroppyseI think it's still a wishful thinking 'cause there's no official announcement from SBS that they're gonna have season 3. At least we have to wait for 2 years for Se Jong to come back from military. If it could happen, I'll be over the moon. Wish to see the original cast and the cast in season 2. I miss Seo Jung, Dong Joo, In Bum, and wanna see more lovey dovey scence of Eun Jae and Woo Jin since this season didn't give me enough lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

LOL that cardigan is his trademark. And I had this question since he wore it in every surgery he's in. I forgot what is the reason of it. Does he feel cold or something? 

i believe because its cold. i waited for my mom's operation once, everytime the OR door's open, i could feel the cold air.. it was very cold.

Same here!! Seriously, drama ruined my life, everytime I visit hospital, I keep wanting to meet a handsome doctor and skilled like him but all those hopes suddenly vanished into thin air when I see all skilled doctor aren't like that. Kekeke

Even when he's angry, he still looks handsome... gahhh... what to do... 

Why there's no handsome face like him in my life.. im 31 years old, n never met anyone as handsome as him (except idols). I need to watch still 17 then. coz i can get both SWJ and DIB handsomeness in that drama..

he has crossed the line since long ago but then keep taking some steps back from time to time. And the preview shows EJ asking him why he won't stop her. I hope that gives him green light to cross the line for real! Ah..  dab-dab hae.. frustrating! :lol:

i like how WJ taking some steps back and always give space to EJ to decide and he patiently wait for her at the edge of the line. He made it clear about his feeling but he doesn't burden EJ about accepting his feeling. I see EJ never find WJ budamseurowo or makes her feel awkward or anything like that...

too many alpha male in kdramas sometimes make me feel like girls don't have a chance to choose. 

ah.. i have yet finish watching the subbed of last night episode. but im glad at least the live streaming last night was good, so i got clear picture of what people talking about here.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, strongtower said:

I'm hoping that they'd announce a season 3 is coming soon. Like maybe a short season. About 5 episodes maybe? 

I wish they do like Japanese Drama Special Episodes in between drama and then Movie for Grand Finale HAHAHA.... I really hope Season 3 can happen with all of the cast returning. I feel like Season 2 have too many unfinished business more then Season 1. I wonder how will they pack all of it into 90 minutes. 

DIB's cameo looks like to acknowledge that KSB sees SWJ as his successor. Although it also came with more questions such as his real connection to YAR. 

Anyway, I hope we all have a good last episode tonight. Fingers crossed!

LOL tbh working in Hospital for almost 10 years now good looking doctors are rare.... You're more likely to meet Dr Yang Ho Jun then Dr Seo, Dr Bae, Dr Kang or Dr DO in real life... :joy: even if they are ok looking, their attitude will make you want to strangle them more then flirt with them LOL. 

Edited by Hana katyoun
  • LOL 5

@yoyo_icecube yup still 17 is good. And if you think you need more dose of AHS. Try watching Abyss. He's in there together with PBY. That was not that great in plot but trust me it was worth watching him. :lol:

You right... he respects her and didn't force her to like him. And I like that. But did you notice, I guess EJ never really pushed him away. It's just she's too focus on her work and efforts to achieve her goals. And since this is final and we don't know whether we can see them again in another drama any soon. I want them at least to be honest with their feelings that there is more just being friends among them.

• Like 3

Awwww PUPPPYYYY Woo Jin!!! You're soo loyal and you're shooting respect and adoration out your eyeballs at KSB so bad it makes me nawwwwwww. He was SO CHUFFED when DIB said a mentor doesn't let just anybody diagnose him... double nawwwwww.  I adore this mentor/mentee relationship KSB fosters with all of his current and former mentees. I really feel like this season felt like a weekend drama (with the slow burn main romance too!). While I normally struggle a bit at the longer length of weekend dramas, I adore it when they get the character dynamic right and give space for all their characters to grow with each other... you get invested and addicted like nothing else. I've loved every minute of this season as it's gotten better with each ep rather than the normal structure of a k-drama where there's a buildup to the 'melo' part and you dread the angst. Next week we won't have anymore Doldam :tears:

Not going to comment too much on PMG story except I was hoping he'd be the better man than his ego and pride but what a commanding performance KJH has put in. That's some epic rage/despair crying on his part and he even shrieked in the KSB confrontation. He pushed his character there... I'm impressed.

I'm actually okay with the EJ and WJ going right up till the finale episode to finally get together, even though we missed all the possible workplace relationship shenanigans if they had gotten together earlier. The 'when will theyyyyy' has kept me riveted and hanging on each ep, where my attention for CLOY waned after they got together and in SK. The tension is what gets us drama viewers hooked, line and sinker! As far as I'm concerned, WJ's made his feelings pretty clear, and ideally it's time EJ is the one to make a move but it's likely that WJ will be the one to stop her from leaving. eeeee can't wait!

It'll be so hard to get HSK to sign for S3, but man, wouldn't it be so special if he did?

• Like 5