[Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3

0ly40

22 hours ago, Ammie_Phan said:

I kinda don't want to see them in the last 2 eps tbh because I don't want them to take up much space while there are still so many things to solve. Also, I think the writer already had a plan for season 3, because of the "Oddball project". If it happens, I think they can make Yoon Seo Jung and Kang Dong Joo come back. Now their comeback doesn't make sense in terms of time, as well as not really help develop the storyline.

Season 3 will be so hard to achieve can you imagine how much the cost to produce it. WOW! to have such a stella cast return it'll be like the Avengers lol! 

Fun fact KSB really announced Han Suk Kyu DOB :joy:

ERAlKtOXkAkWJZy?format=jpg&name=medium

More SBS photos released. 

2b6961d693bc9b9e41ff733b3322b3cc.jpg

see more - SBS

IG updates in spoiler

Spoiler

And due to the corona virus there will be no media coverage for the wrap party. Stay safe Korea and everyone

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Ah....no after party pictures? Sigh......hopefully, people will upload photos later on... 

Cant wait for the episodes

Yes we have to rely on the cast and crew to keep us updated. But having said that I hope Korea will be ok and the world can find a cure soon.  Safety first. 

Wrap up party is on now... IG updates in spoiler 

Spoiler

New stills, Dr Do In Beom looks so happy yet our Doldam staff looks too serious and cautious on whatever they are discussing

ERh609rU8AA1OoP?format=jpg&name=small
ERh9NjuU8AIUb6a?format=jpg&name=small

cr. Naver,  read source https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000251472

According to the program guide ep 15 will be 80min long and ep 16 will be 90 mins. 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I just remember that MBC & KBS are having this Mon-Tue drama timeslot suspended since last year. (SBS had suspended this slot for a while too last year)

Think this is partly why RDTK2 is able to have ratings over 20% mid-way through the series.

After newer channels (JTBC, tvN, Channel A, MBN, OCN) joined the game these few years, the traditional 3 channels are struggling to get mini-drama ratings beyond 10%. Even those more popular ones seldom go beyond 15% unless towards the finale.

5 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Fun fact KSB really announced Han Suk Kyu DOB

Yeah I googled it too when seeing the sub, just out of curiosity to see the age difference between the character and the real actor :glasses:

On 2/23/2020 at 2:19 PM, Ammie_Phan said:

Also, I think the writer already had a plan for season 3, because of the "Oddball project". If it happens, I think they can make Yoon Seo Jung and Kang Dong Joo come back.

Given there is a season 3 it would be hardly possble to get all the leads back; a mix of season 1 and 2 leads would be great too.

Edited by 000231846597
  • Like 5

Sorry no recap for me Im loving the real scenes at the wrap up party. He did his victory smile and our dimple couple repeat the anysong challenge so cute lol!

so far no one is crossing any line...ackkk!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Nawww his staying. :lol:

Spoiler

f844f8fcd2cf39810c6860f109e3c08d.png

And thats the end of Dr Do...I need more scenes of him. I thought maybe he will operate KSB so maybe he will be back or did he imply there will be s3. Anyway  I think his related to Dr Yun. She calls his mother aunty so they could be cousins.

Spoiler

b04dd4a94e3972ce453300447422911a.jpg

289615521931d2fbec40c490a03a0d6d.png

1e5a6b7105b8734ba35c64bda88b753c.png

He was all smiles today

And Dr Bae mysterious Im assuming father appears at the end. He looks so hurt to finally see him 

bc25a2adafbc56a16c6c7374ab17fed5.png

Spoiler

74b28842acb31dd3fb6d4b45424bf9e9.png

Preview... still no one crossing the line, dimple couple looks shaken, still no one crossing the line, KSB will have his operation and looks like PMG will help in the operation :( OH I did say no one is crossing the line right?? will there be time for someone to cross that DAM line....:crazy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Will watch the subbed episode tomorrow still.

Looking at the spoilers seems like WJ has not crossed the line yet. Seems like he will never do it this Season 2.

I was rooting for this second season because of the leads' chemistry. Sadly, the writer didn't even try to explore the couple's romance plot. Huhuhu. 

Still love RDTK2. Kim sabu fighting

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Season 3 will be so hard to achieve can you imagine how much the cost to produce it. WOW! to have such a stella cast return it'll be like the Avengers lol! 

Haha they are definitely Avengers. I remember in season 1, there's a picture sketched by an animation artist about the Doldam squad. I thought they're gonna develop that as the Avengers series, but when they did the season 2 with new faces, maybe there could be a season 3 with the original ones and season 2 combined, because it will more covered in more fields. That's why we need Eun Jae and Dr. Bae. I wanna know the role of Eun Jae in the squad, how Woo Jin and Dong Joo will work together, how Seo Jung can be a mentor (because she admires Kim sabu so much so she might be a good mentor for later generations) to their juniors, the history of nurse Park (and maybe his loveline with Dr. Yoon), and the future of Doldam. I think 3 seasons maybe enough for the plot. But it's just my dream. You're right that the cost to produce might be too much, but in another hand, look at how they reach the hight ratings every episode. I think with the comeback of the original cast, they can exceed 30% of ratings someday, I believe.

P/S: found the sketch of Doldam Avengers lol (cre on pic)

ea67c8b27368229f4db64035d4924f71b41169cd

• Love 1

Episode 16 Preview

IS – Cha Eun-jae is going back to the main branch.

WJ – What can I do with her

AR – Confess first

EJ – Why don’t you get hold of me?

AR – Are we okay like this?

Man – Kim Sabu has another disease besides CTS?

WJ – I have the answer to the homework you gave me.

WJ – Dr. Park, help us.

HJ – Is it enough to kick Sabu out from Doldam?

DWJ – Can you still go to the surgery room with this? I am taking this seriously.

Credit to dramamilk.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can't believe we're finally at the final soon. Ah... it felt so yesterday that the first episode started. 

The cameo part is too short but it felt quite interesting, these two similar personality doctor meets,  DIB feat SWJ. Woah... that moment when they argued about which treatment better to take first was very fun. I just can't stop thinking this way "ah.. these two, uncle and nephew"  (LOL, I am referring to their previous work together in Still 17). I want them to meet again in another project. I think they can work on their third installments of RTDK, get all the ddoldam musketeers from S1 combined with the current one together in S3. Seriously, it would be so great. But I wonder could this be possible? It took up to 4 years to get their second sequel so we might hope for next four years to come for the third one. 

One episode left and they will wrap all things in one go, the final attack of DYW, the climax of PMG's fault-finding journey, Dr. Bae mystery background (I wonder he probably a son of a mafia boss family or some sort of it), and our dearly doctors couple, aahh... why don't they make it as 20 episodes like the old one instead, I don't feel like all of those are enough in one hour pack. Anyway, let's see. I will miss all the cast. I watched their clips of their wrap up party last night. And I'm not ready to let it go. :(

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I think Dr. Bae's dad might be one of the investors for Mirae hospital plan. The look of his to Dr. Bae is somehow reminds me of a father finally found his son after a long time no contact. I think Dr. Bae might be tired of his dad's work and want to do something to against him, maybe that's why he came to Kim sabu and be the one who turns down the Mirae hospital proposal. It looks like Kim sabu knows well about him as if before Woo Jin found out about Kim sabu's situation, Dr. Bae is the only one who knows. He might be the ultimate boss after all haha.

• Like 2