Jump to content

[Drama 2020] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 2), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌2


0ly40
 Share

Recommended Posts

Everyone is waiting for them to cross that dam line lol! 14 eps is so long of a wait so ep 15 and 16 better make up for it. But it seems the last 2 eps is gonna be jam packed so Im just hoping it wont be rushed. 

 

Im also worried about KSB health,  he challenged  SWJ to diagnose his condition that is listed in one of his oddball projects folders. That project looks like KSB has been researching many medical diseases that perhaps needs more research in to find a cure.  Also the scene when KSB was talking to the Chairman's secretary it looks like they have a plan which will include the S1 leads, SWJ, CEJ and the rest of the Doldam staff but KSB was still concern because  he believes they need someone to lead them.  Does this mean KSB will not be able to lead them into s3? i hope his health is fine. Did he want President Park to take that leadership? The next eps will either make or break President Park. He needs to get over his pride and ego and do want a doctor should do....save lives. Im heartbroken that it took the lost of the cute VIP patient. I hope his life lost wont be in vain. 

 

I cant imagine s3 without Teacher KSB. 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Everyone is waiting for them to cross that dam line lol! 14 eps is so long of a wait so ep 15 and 16 better make up for it. But it seems the last 2 eps is gonna be jam packed so Im just hoping it wont be rushed. 

 

Im also worried about KSB health,  he challenged  SWJ to diagnose his condition that is listed in one of his oddball projects folders. That project looks like KSB has been researching many medical diseases that perhaps needs more research in to find a cure.  Also the scene when KSB was talking to the Chairman's secretary it looks like they have a plan which will include the S1 leads, SWJ, CEJ and the rest of the Doldam staff but KSB was still concern because  he believes they need someone to lead them.  Does this mean KSB will not be able to lead them into s3? i hope his health is fine. Did he want President Park to take that leadership? The next eps will either make or break President Park. He needs to get over his pride and ego and do want a doctor should do....save lives. Im heartbroken that it took the lost of the cute VIP patient. I hope his life lost wont be in vain. 

 

I cant imagine s3 without Teacher KSB.

That would be messed up if Kim Sabu is not in season 3 tho. He's the spine of the series, I cannot image the show without him...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

This new making vid is so cute and it feels like its the ending although it was mainly for the scenes in ep 13-14

 

What I love:

1. the rapport between all cast members

2. LSK teaching KMJ how to hit love hearts and her plus the nurses fangirling over it 

3. HSK hugging the little cameo boy and encouraging him during their scenes together.

4. AHS being so shy doing is victorious smile scene and Nurse OH fangirling over how cute he is.."OTTEKE!"

5. Dimple couple, so cute being nervous and cringy over their lines lol!

 

 

 

 

 

Something to look forward to, here's preview text ep 15 translation

 

 

 

Some IG updates

 

Spoiler

 

 

Mr Koo!!! :joy::thumbsup:

 

 

SBS photos

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quite likely Dr. Do is trying to get Dr Kim implicated in the table death. The purpose of In beom heading to Doldam could be an attempt to give Dr Kim a heads-up on his father's dastardly plot. Dr Park seems to get into shock whenever something goes wrong. During the accident and during the rich boy's op. He didn't seem to know what to do. Instead it was the Anaestesiologist who tried to save the patient. He is worse that Eun-jae.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Im also worried about KSB health,  he challenged  SWJ to diagnose his condition that is listed in one of his oddball projects folders. That project looks like KSB has been researching many medical diseases that perhaps needs more research in to find a cure.  


Interesting.  If KSB thinks it’s more serious than it is (not just run of the mill carpal tunnel syndrome), then it could well be one of your systemic neurological diseases like Motor Neurone Disease (ALS made “famous” by the ice bucket challenge) or Multiple Sclerosis.  Neither of which has a cure.  Pure conjecture of course.  But yes I am not sure how S3 will fare if KSB is no longer at the helm.  He’s the heart of the show.

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, nrllee said:


Interesting.  If KSB thinks it’s more serious than it is (not just run of the mill carpal tunnel syndrome), then it could well be one of your systemic neurological diseases like Motor Neurone Disease (ALS made “famous” by the ice bucket challenge) or Multiple Sclerosis.  Neither of which has a cure.  Pure conjecture of course.  But yes I am not sure how S3 will fare if KSB is no longer at the helm.  He’s the heart of the show.

 

That would be interesting or he feels that age is catching up. Remember when he talks with Nurse Uhm and Dr Nam they mention about age and all. I feel if anything he is preparing Doldam for the Future. By giving Woo Jin the Oddball Project files, shows KSB sees Woo Jin as his successor. It will be interesting to see how last two ep turns out. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, monalisa said:

Quite likely Dr. Do is trying to get Dr Kim implicated in the table death. The purpose of In beom heading to Doldam could be an attempt to give Dr Kim a heads-up on his father's dastardly plot. Dr Park seems to get into shock whenever something goes wrong. During the accident and during the rich boy's op. He didn't seem to know what to do. Instead it was the Anaestesiologist who tried to save the patient. He is worse that Eun-jae.

If anything I think Chairman Do can get Dr Kim for saving President Yeo and going against his DNR wish. Isnt their a rule for that? Doctors must follow the patient's wishes.  

In regards to President Park, he shouldnt be blamed for leaving the bus accident considering how dangerous the situation was. KSB was right he shouldve get off that bus and just let go of his pride to win against KSB.  It was a matter of pride. From the preview it looks like Dr Shim will take the fall of the table death incident considering she was the one whom signed the documents to proceed with the surgery. I hope President Park does the right thing and own up to his recklessness of insisting surgery and not taking the extra precaution of looking in depth of VIP patient's health. 

 

Naww love the new ep 15 stills. Doldam staff is happy as we are to see Dr Do In Beom back. Why arent the 2 young doctors greeting each other? such grumpy docs :joy:

Cant wait for Monday  :heart:

 

0000255506_001_20200223094512896.jpg?typ

 

cr. Naver 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

Episode 21 (Viu) I think Barley couple will be seen on the last episode! Waaah Dr Yoon called KSB for interpretation of paper. Waaaa I really want to see Dr Kang and Dr Yoon please. 

I kinda don't want to see them in the last 2 eps tbh because I don't want them to take up much space while there are still so many things to solve. Also, I think the writer already had a plan for season 3, because of the "Oddball project". If it happens, I think they can make Yoon Seo Jung and Kang Dong Joo come back. Now their comeback doesn't make sense in terms of time, as well as not really help develop the storyline.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the oddball project and the hidden card has something to do with the trauma center that Dr Kim want to establish in season 1.  I think Chairman Shin actually gave KSB the power to do it but he is still in the process of building it up by getting the medical staff that best fit it in the spirit of Doldam hospital.  Its like Doldam hospital but on a bigger scale and will also deal with innovative treatments for rare or difficult to diagnose illnesses (oddball).  The mysterious illness of KSB is probably also found there. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the interim on waiting for this finale I've gone back to watch season 1 (I started with this season first) arghhh KDJ is such a d*@k! I'm up to ep 4 and I CAN'T STAND HIM! So boring, no personality, tell me he gets better urgh!

 

Love everyone else, KSB is more eccentric in season 1 which is great but I need to punctuate episodes of hating KDJ with cute scenes of WJ & EJ just to make it bearable hahaha

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyine noticed how many IG followers Paul Ahn had before the start of RDK2? Looks like he has gained more followers... kw at 1.8m people

 

I wish he wasnt as shy with LSK, though she is a senior. Im not sure to what extent did the writers make their romance bloom late compares to season 1 main actors... sigh...

 

I wish there was more of the drama but reality is, its gonna end next week... we could have rant and be thrilled more in this thread had there been more scenes of them together... my 2 cents...sigh

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 2), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..