[Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3

0ly40

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 2), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌2 - Mon & Tue @ 21:40 KST

Great ratings for the premiere!  Last few months have been great for SBS.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1375544wpp/dr-romantic-2-shoots-to-no-1-with-double-digit-premiere-ratings

“Dr. Romantic 2” Shoots To No. 1 With Double Digit Premiere Ratings

Jan 6, 2020
by R. Jun

SBS’s “Dr. Romantic 2” has made a triumphant return after three years, hitting double digit ratings with its premiere episodes!

The drama, starring Han Suk Kyu, Lee Sung Kyung, and Ahn Hyo Seop, premiered on January 6 KST. According to Nielsen Korea, the drama recorded averages of 15.5 and 14.9 percent viewership nationwide, taking over the No. 1 spot among Monday-Tuesday dramas. In its most-watched minute, the drama went as high as 18.5 percent.

• Love 1

9 hours ago, thanie said:

Any idea where to watch this? This is NOT on Netflix, too bad! 

I'm not sure. I'm probably not going to watch because I'm a complete coward when it comes to medical dramas. Too gory for me :ph34r: But supporting from afar for my talented fave, Ahn Hyo Seop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raziela said:

I'm not sure. I'm probably not going to watch because I'm a complete coward when it comes to medical dramas. Too gory for me :ph34r: But supporting from afar for my talented fave, Ahn Hyo Seop.

You'll get used to it. Gory scenes

It's on Viu

7603ae29f75c070fd4001fd3da9d347a955a2a63

I really wanted to watch but only those with Premium subsctiption can download it as of this writing. This won't be a problem if it's on Netflix . I have to wait for 56 hours... so okay 

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, raziela said:

here you are

I don't like medical drama neither but I watch this one bc of my favorite actor Han Suk Kyu hehehe 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

OMG I didn't even know they were filming a season 2. I loved season 1 so so much- I remember getting hooked from the first episode and being invested in all characters till the end. There were so many backstories, so many mysteries and all in such a wonderful setting- the Doldam Hospital. I just saw episode 1 of season 2 and it feels really nostalgic especially the interiors of Doldam Hospital.

3 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

This is like one of the BEST K dramas in recent years. I am surprised it generated so little discussion here~

Anyway, I ve watched the premiere episodes yesterday. Really glad that the new leads are able to blend in the plot nicely.

IKR. Hopefully the forum will gain more momentum. The cast looks promising. I remember falling in love with YYS in the first season, his bad boy attitude and unapologetic love for seo hyun-jin. I have to say Ahn hyo-seop and Lee sung-kyung are doing a fine job indeed. And of course our master is perfect as usual.

• Love 2

2 hours ago, rita96 said:

Lee sung-kyung are doing a fine job indeed. 

She's the reason why I'm watching this drama. This is not her first drama on a hospital setting, playing as a doctor. Let's see how much she has improved :)

• Love 1

3 hours ago, nurlayla said:

same here!!!!

will watch it because of this ahjusshi saranghae :heart::blush:

me too. So glad to see his vibe from Season 1

......looking forward to see the head nurse roar again!

....still getting accustomed to the new leads though, esp the cardiac surgeon who should have been transferred to internal med. long ago if she has problem cutting people open.

But  I find myself skipping the Do and Master Kim confrontation scenes.......

Really surprised to see Kim Min Jae agreeing to play second fiddle in this drama.Three years have passed, he is already a main lead in other drama.....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1