Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 2), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌2

I haven't watched ep 9 yet waiting for subs or rather waiting for subs to be ready for edit in my case? It's been driving me slightly batty how little fluids they are giving for resuscitation. I keep hoping I am hearing it wrongly.

It is CTS? Hahaha. Really? I didn't think the writer was going to make something so mundane. It's common yes. And that was what I first thought when he had no strength in his grip opening the door. I guess for microsurgery purposes and delicate surgery it would have work implications for him. It's not a 100% cure rate post surgery. However he should have known it as it's common to exclude it in the initial stages of any arm issues.

I am going back into hibernation. I already went to the beginning of the episode then the end. Not in a rush as I am catching up on Prosecutors ep 9.

4 hours ago, dzareth said:

Hey, I actually had a similar thought. I thought he is quite a good looking guy and the voice suits him too. But I think he looks soooo much better with the mustache and scruffy beard:wub:

Ehm I like Type A personality types. So Director Park and aka Professor in surgery is so my type.  And especially in a suit. 

Lol. To quote Yoon Seri in Crash Landing on you.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

So we can confirm that woojin does have a thing for eunjae!! But it's just that he's holding back because he gotta take care of some stuff first I guess. But the push and pull for these two are making me impatient!!! eunjae is a little dense when it comes to woojin's feelings for her tho lol. like guuuurl, he likes you but you're still clueless. and i'm pretty sure deep down somewhere she's a little little fond of him but it just hasn't grow.. yet. hehe i'm expecting a major development soon in their love lines ^^

Ok this time, Dr Park isn't making me annoyed but it's that goon of his that's sooooooo annoying. like all he does is just eavesdrop on conversations, make people get coffee for him and follow dr park around????? Like he's a doctor too but apparently he's very free to do all these things instead of treating patients. lmao then what is your medical degree for. ugh

I understand Manager Jang's POV tho. Like he has no choice but to suck up to Dr Park for survival. Low level staffs like him gotta survive because unlike the doctors/nurses, it's even harder for admin staffs to get another job should doldam closes. He was partially right. Though I love the moment when chief nurse yelled at Dr Park. Oh the humiliation of being yelled at for the second time in front of people. 

oh dear though, what is going to happen to master kim's hand? I have a feeling Dr Park's goon is gonna tattletale on his condition and they'll force him out of doldam or something.. but don't worry Master Kim, we're all rooting for you!!!

Today's ep was less action, more politics and little romance here and there, a bit meh for me but i'm so looking forward for the next ep cause we get to see everyone in action!!!!!! YAY! 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Ohsh said:

I also feel that he is keeping his distance off screen. You know how some shippers are guessing that she and NJH are still dating and they announced the breakup because it was affecting his drama ratings. If this is true it may explained the hands off stance, since the modeling industry is probably not too big and it could be that they all knew one another as their age are the same. 

Yes, dont you think its kinda sad to announce a breakup because of a drama? Shippers still think they are dating though. Glad to see that NJH's career has improved.

As for AHS, urgh, i wish his hair is better and not messy as WJ's.... that man has good looks but his hair is making him less attractive in this drama... haha... im sure we will get to see his new hair eventually :)

• Like 4

Ost 8 "My Love" release by Chung Ha

IG updates of more goofing around inbetween filming. wonder why we hardly see AHS in them. 

Opps maybe not ..thank you LSK

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

KSB, "Opps, saved a life":thumbsup:

Thank goodness mother and baby is well. While Dr Yoon dealing with the raped victim. I knew that fake police seem odd. She is so quick wit and I cheered when she poured the boiling water on his face. Eun Tak and Mr Goo saved her. They are growing on me and KMJ deep voice is soooo sexy lol!

Spoiler

EP76kgHUcAEqB6D?format=jpg&name=small

Real vs drama scene lol!

So our cameo will continue pver to next week's ep...what a MAJOR tease

EP77G9KU4AEHR_0?format=jpg&name=medium

I hope KSB is ok. 

Spoiler

EP78CMbVAAAT_ha?format=jpg&name=small

5c5c72ee76a530bbc5f16cb54d4dd5a9.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Dr Yang is seriously useless.. i’m being nasty here.. i mean, the time we saw him in the OT was when he made a dumb mistake.. and the rest of it he is just being overly cautious about SWJ and being the loudmouth speaking on behalf of Director Park.. :unamused: even the snobbish Dr Shim is less annoying given that she was amazed when Nurse Oh reprimanded Director Park.. and she has no intention be be fake with her amazement in front of Dr Nam.

Chairman Do isn’t too pleased with Director Park at the dinner.. i’m hoping rigid personality of Director Park will make him realise sooner the importance of a good doctor.. he can’t seem to let go of the accident 3 years ago.. he could have admired Teacher Kim for his selflessness yet ashamed of his own selfishness at that split moment.. thats why he is trying so hard to make himself more superior in Doldam..

thats my thoughts though.. can’t wait for ep10 with eng subs :grin:

• Like 6

@stroppyse good morning so sorrt to trouble you for some translations? I can't  " hear " the orders. It sounds like it's English but it doesn't make sense Korean or English. And if I am super pedantic and I am not since I don't read fast enough- we have the script. Hahaha. Guess that's what makes the site legal and not the ripped off subs that the streaming sites used.

Episode 8 1015- the saline and what else? I think I heard Konglish vs Korean words. Can't be OPA I don't hear saline bag anyway

3512 from the blood culture till the IV propacetamol order. I can't decide how to word it or rather I did but not happy with what I wrote.

3535 as well please. 

Thank you. This drama is doing my head in. The writer has been using the American cc for 7 episodes and then I hear all medications switch to ml ( at least I think it's mililitres ) and mg in episode 8. So 1106- can I ask that you sub this too please? Did he say 30mg or 30 ml?

1:00. 19 the line where he incises down to the iliac fossa the whole line.

Then the 50 sec where they prepare ? what. Its not the Korean word for perfusate.

Lol. Sorry. Any viewers here are free to chime in to add their 2 cents. At this point anything that makes correct medical sense is welcomed. I hate inconsistencies. Who's good with renal transplants? They leave the patient's kidney in right? And the gold standard is laparoscopic iliac fossa entry. But Director Park did an open cut and made space right? Trying to work out both sections of the scene. Did it look correct?

I haven't gotten to episode 9 yet. And now going to watch ep 10 raw as I can't stand the suspense.

Oh yeah, to stay on topic. I cannot believe Nurse Eun Tak was so direct. Wow. He suddenly charisma in spades since the Season 1 drama.

And I cried bucket loads in episode 8 since it is current. And it is true. And my heart bled for the parents especially for a very young child. It's been a very, very bad month recently for paediatric deaths. And the 2 mothers in the scene made me cry even more. Somewhere out there in 2020 there are some very lucky people who have had a new start in life.

• Like 3

Oh yes, its kinda frusturating to see the EJ is clueless about WJ's feelings.... and mind you, since college. I mean who in their sane mind would let you poke their arm with needles so you could practice!?...

From the episode, we see that EJ's collapsing seemed normal, and WJ has been helping her everytime she did that. Any normal woman would know that the guy has something for her... its sad to see EJ's didnt. Maybe she didnt want a boyfriend to distract her studies and its not as if WJ has been subtle with his feelings... EJ is just been clueless...

Drama Writer, make sure you made it up to WJ's character,.... maybe EJ should kiss WJ instead in the next episode and make the couple boat sail. WJ seriously needs the TLC from someone after his parents deaths. Sigh...

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

39 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I mean who in their sane mind would let you poke their arm with needles so you could practice!?...

EXACTLY!!!! gad home girl is a little dense when it comes to feelings. I’m hoping we’d get to see a major development or breakthrough in eunjae’s feelings towards woojin soon. Cause I’m pretty sure she’ll fall for him hard (that is to say if she hasn’t alr) heh

• Like 4

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

I mean who in their sane mind would let you poke their arm with needles so you could practice!?...

Umm, well, I've let people poke me to practice starting IV's. I figure that it's a lot better for them to practice on someone who is healthy and calm rather than having to face starting an IV when the patient is sick or injured and actually need it. Sticking a practice dummy just doesn't feel the same as sticking a live person.

@ck1Oz, a bit tied up right now, but I'll take a look at those scenes later today.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Oh yes, its kinda frusturating to see the EJ is clueless about WJ's feelings.... and mind you, since college. I mean who in their sane mind would let you poke their arm with needles so you could practice!?...

From the episode, we see that EJ's collapsing seemed normal, and WJ has been helping her everytime she did that. Any normal woman would know that the guy has something for her... its sad to see EJ's didnt. Maybe she didnt want a boyfriend to distract her studies and its not as if WJ has been subtle with his feelings... EJ is just been clueless...

Drama Writer, make sure you made it up to WJ's character,.... maybe EJ should kiss WJ instead in the next episode and make the couple boat sail. WJ seriously needs the TLC from someone after his parents deaths. Sigh...

Agree about the slow development of the relationship. Maybe the show is too focused on the medical drama that there is not much time left for the romance.

However, I think WJ is equally to blame for adding to EJ’s confusion. He blows hot and cold and is not upfront about liking her. He kissed her but in the next breath, attributed it to trying to help her reset her memories. Then he showed no interest and ignored her when she tried to share her frustrations about the irritating Dr Yang. He tries to help her in small ways such as buying drinks for her but yet he said he pressed the wrong order. To EJ, WJ helping her with her practical was in return for her study notes (in any case she was probably too focused on doing well in her studies to even guess his intentions).

In fact, I thought EJ did the right thing by trying to be friends first, by sharing her personal stories and challenges and trying (but again failing!) to draw him out of his protective shell. As viewers, we can see some of the other things he did such as getting scolded for being late instead of her, or his anxiousness when she was hurt etc but she could not. If I were her, I wouldn’t take the initiative to pursue someone who seemed to not want me to get any closer. Plus EJ character is written as someone who is non-confrontational and already has self esteem issues. 

I think for this relationship to progress, WJ must take the first step to come out of his shell and show some genuine emotions. This may require  some major incident to jolt him out of his comfort zone, like the one where EJ was hurt by the abusive husband. And for EJ to gain more confidence in herself first. But please make it soon, show!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

No worries I am stuck on ep 9 anyway. It just bugs me you know because at some point I started 2nd guessing myself.

You let someone practice on you? Who am I to say. I let someone practice on me too and of course they missed. For big needles for trauma training. It's not too bad if your pain tolerance is ok. 

Beats a reservist turning back to me with live bullet rounds anyway.

And btw Administrator Jang has my admiration. Or rather the actor. Lol. He is not young. I thought he would  dislocate his hip or something.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Ohsh said:

Agree about the slow development of the relationship. Maybe the show is too focused on the medical drama that there is not much time left for the romance.

However, I think WJ is equally to blame for adding to EJ’s confusion. He blows hot and cold and is not upfront about liking her. He kissed her but in the next breath, attributed it to trying to help her reset her memories. Then he showed no interest and ignored her when she tried to share her frustrations about the irritating Dr Yang. He tries to help her in small ways such as buying drinks for her but yet he said he pressed the wrong order. To EJ, WJ helping her with her practical was in return for her study notes (in any case she was probably too focused on doing well in her studies to even guess his intentions).

In fact, I thought EJ did the right thing by trying to be friends first, by sharing her personal stories and challenges and trying (but again failing!) to draw him out of his protective shell. As viewers, we can see some of the other things he did such as getting scolded for being late instead of her, or his anxiousness when she was hurt etc but she could not. If I were her, I wouldn’t take the initiative to pursue someone who seemed to not want me to get any closer. Plus EJ character is written as someone who is non-confrontational and already has self esteem issues. 

I think for this relationship to progress, WJ must take the first step to come out of his shell and show some genuine emotions. This may require  some major incident to jolt him out of his comfort zone, like the one where EJ was hurt by the abusive husband. And for EJ to gain more confidence in herself first. But please make it soon, show!

My sentiments too! Woojin’s clearly doing the whole push and pull. It’s like he’s taking a step forward but then taking two steps back. He says that eunjae makes him confused but he’s also making her confused too. 

It’s obvious he’s trying to holding back because he’s just not in a place to commit to a relationship right now. But I feel that something needs to happen so that he could wake up and learn that if he doesn’t do something, he might lose eunjae. (Guess that knife slashing wasn’t enough huh..) 

I’m also hoping to see a growth of eunjae’s feelings for woojin soon. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

In the ep 11 preview, who is that man that Eun Jae was talking to in the staff room? Was it the loan shark? Seo seemed surprised to see the man.

Once again that female anesthetist is so irritating.  Nurse Oh talks courteously to her, but she's being disrespectful.  And why scold woo jin in the or, it was Yang's fault for making a mistake, cant expect woo Jin to just keep quiet about it when yang kept on blaming him for his own mistake. The nurse should have called TK when Woo Jin told her to. The way she acts towards people methinks she's a narcissist. She is more concerned with prestige than helping out patients. Please ship her and Yang bsck to wherever they came from.

So ah Reum and In Beom know each other from Geodae.  In the first eps Ah Reum heard about thr opening at Doldam, and In Beom told her about the hospital so she knew about it and decided to transfer. I wondered why she just changed so abruptly.  Looks like nurse Park is in for a surprise from the cranky doctor.

Why is In Soo still at doldam, he has family and i felt he should have been the one to go back to Geodae, yet hes still there after three years. On the upside, doldam is a place where they dont have to be political and just focus on the patients, as said by Woo Jinal nd Eun Jae in their conversation, they would like to stay longer.  And Dr Song is still a snake as he was before.

Wish they could have it at 20 eps. There's only 6 eps left its too short (´;︵;`)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

In the ep 11 preview, who is that man that Eun Jae was talking to in the staff room? Was it the loan shark? Seo seemed surprised to see the man.

my guess is somebody related to whistle blowing past of WJ. 

WJ might face same dilemma again based on same preview where dr park told him, no one should make the same mistake twice.

• Like 3

So, in episode 10, we can see the hint that show Dr. Yun related with In Beom? are they brother and sister, maybe?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, renjunnie said:

So, in episode 10, we can see the hint that show Dr. Yun related with In Beom? are they brother and sister, maybe?

i have a crazy theory, 

could she be Yoon Seo Jung's sister from Season 1, because their surname is same 

:P

• Like 2