[Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3

0ly40

@stroppyse good morning so sorrt to trouble you for some translations? I can't  " hear " the orders. It sounds like it's English but it doesn't make sense Korean or English. And if I am super pedantic and I am not since I don't read fast enough- we have the script. Hahaha. Guess that's what makes the site legal and not the ripped off subs that the streaming sites used.

Episode 8 1015- the saline and what else? I think I heard Konglish vs Korean words. Can't be OPA I don't hear saline bag anyway

3512 from the blood culture till the IV propacetamol order. I can't decide how to word it or rather I did but not happy with what I wrote.

3535 as well please. 

Thank you. This drama is doing my head in. The writer has been using the American cc for 7 episodes and then I hear all medications switch to ml ( at least I think it's mililitres ) and mg in episode 8. So 1106- can I ask that you sub this too please? Did he say 30mg or 30 ml?

1:00. 19 the line where he incises down to the iliac fossa the whole line.

Then the 50 sec where they prepare ? what. Its not the Korean word for perfusate.

Lol. Sorry. Any viewers here are free to chime in to add their 2 cents. At this point anything that makes correct medical sense is welcomed. I hate inconsistencies. Who's good with renal transplants? They leave the patient's kidney in right? And the gold standard is laparoscopic iliac fossa entry. But Director Park did an open cut and made space right? Trying to work out both sections of the scene. Did it look correct?

I haven't gotten to episode 9 yet. And now going to watch ep 10 raw as I can't stand the suspense.

Oh yeah, to stay on topic. I cannot believe Nurse Eun Tak was so direct. Wow. He suddenly charisma in spades since the Season 1 drama.

And I cried bucket loads in episode 8 since it is current. And it is true. And my heart bled for the parents especially for a very young child. It's been a very, very bad month recently for paediatric deaths. And the 2 mothers in the scene made me cry even more. Somewhere out there in 2020 there are some very lucky people who have had a new start in life.

• Like 3

Oh yes, its kinda frusturating to see the EJ is clueless about WJ's feelings.... and mind you, since college. I mean who in their sane mind would let you poke their arm with needles so you could practice!?...

From the episode, we see that EJ's collapsing seemed normal, and WJ has been helping her everytime she did that. Any normal woman would know that the guy has something for her... its sad to see EJ's didnt. Maybe she didnt want a boyfriend to distract her studies and its not as if WJ has been subtle with his feelings... EJ is just been clueless...

Drama Writer, make sure you made it up to WJ's character,.... maybe EJ should kiss WJ instead in the next episode and make the couple boat sail. WJ seriously needs the TLC from someone after his parents deaths. Sigh...

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

39 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I mean who in their sane mind would let you poke their arm with needles so you could practice!?...

EXACTLY!!!! gad home girl is a little dense when it comes to feelings. I’m hoping we’d get to see a major development or breakthrough in eunjae’s feelings towards woojin soon. Cause I’m pretty sure she’ll fall for him hard (that is to say if she hasn’t alr) heh

• Like 4

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Oh yes, its kinda frusturating to see the EJ is clueless about WJ's feelings.... and mind you, since college. I mean who in their sane mind would let you poke their arm with needles so you could practice!?...

From the episode, we see that EJ's collapsing seemed normal, and WJ has been helping her everytime she did that. Any normal woman would know that the guy has something for her... its sad to see EJ's didnt. Maybe she didnt want a boyfriend to distract her studies and its not as if WJ has been subtle with his feelings... EJ is just been clueless...

Drama Writer, make sure you made it up to WJ's character,.... maybe EJ should kiss WJ instead in the next episode and make the couple boat sail. WJ seriously needs the TLC from someone after his parents deaths. Sigh...

Agree about the slow development of the relationship. Maybe the show is too focused on the medical drama that there is not much time left for the romance.

However, I think WJ is equally to blame for adding to EJ’s confusion. He blows hot and cold and is not upfront about liking her. He kissed her but in the next breath, attributed it to trying to help her reset her memories. Then he showed no interest and ignored her when she tried to share her frustrations about the irritating Dr Yang. He tries to help her in small ways such as buying drinks for her but yet he said he pressed the wrong order. To EJ, WJ helping her with her practical was in return for her study notes (in any case she was probably too focused on doing well in her studies to even guess his intentions).

In fact, I thought EJ did the right thing by trying to be friends first, by sharing her personal stories and challenges and trying (but again failing!) to draw him out of his protective shell. As viewers, we can see some of the other things he did such as getting scolded for being late instead of her, or his anxiousness when she was hurt etc but she could not. If I were her, I wouldn’t take the initiative to pursue someone who seemed to not want me to get any closer. Plus EJ character is written as someone who is non-confrontational and already has self esteem issues. 

I think for this relationship to progress, WJ must take the first step to come out of his shell and show some genuine emotions. This may require  some major incident to jolt him out of his comfort zone, like the one where EJ was hurt by the abusive husband. And for EJ to gain more confidence in herself first. But please make it soon, show!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

No worries I am stuck on ep 9 anyway. It just bugs me you know because at some point I started 2nd guessing myself.

You let someone practice on you? Who am I to say. I let someone practice on me too and of course they missed. For big needles for trauma training. It's not too bad if your pain tolerance is ok. 

Beats a reservist turning back to me with live bullet rounds anyway.

And btw Administrator Jang has my admiration. Or rather the actor. Lol. He is not young. I thought he would  dislocate his hip or something.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Ohsh said:

Agree about the slow development of the relationship. Maybe the show is too focused on the medical drama that there is not much time left for the romance.

However, I think WJ is equally to blame for adding to EJ’s confusion. He blows hot and cold and is not upfront about liking her. He kissed her but in the next breath, attributed it to trying to help her reset her memories. Then he showed no interest and ignored her when she tried to share her frustrations about the irritating Dr Yang. He tries to help her in small ways such as buying drinks for her but yet he said he pressed the wrong order. To EJ, WJ helping her with her practical was in return for her study notes (in any case she was probably too focused on doing well in her studies to even guess his intentions).

In fact, I thought EJ did the right thing by trying to be friends first, by sharing her personal stories and challenges and trying (but again failing!) to draw him out of his protective shell. As viewers, we can see some of the other things he did such as getting scolded for being late instead of her, or his anxiousness when she was hurt etc but she could not. If I were her, I wouldn’t take the initiative to pursue someone who seemed to not want me to get any closer. Plus EJ character is written as someone who is non-confrontational and already has self esteem issues. 

I think for this relationship to progress, WJ must take the first step to come out of his shell and show some genuine emotions. This may require  some major incident to jolt him out of his comfort zone, like the one where EJ was hurt by the abusive husband. And for EJ to gain more confidence in herself first. But please make it soon, show!

My sentiments too! Woojin’s clearly doing the whole push and pull. It’s like he’s taking a step forward but then taking two steps back. He says that eunjae makes him confused but he’s also making her confused too. 

It’s obvious he’s trying to holding back because he’s just not in a place to commit to a relationship right now. But I feel that something needs to happen so that he could wake up and learn that if he doesn’t do something, he might lose eunjae. (Guess that knife slashing wasn’t enough huh..) 

I’m also hoping to see a growth of eunjae’s feelings for woojin soon. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

In the ep 11 preview, who is that man that Eun Jae was talking to in the staff room? Was it the loan shark? Seo seemed surprised to see the man.

Once again that female anesthetist is so irritating.  Nurse Oh talks courteously to her, but she's being disrespectful.  And why scold woo jin in the or, it was Yang's fault for making a mistake, cant expect woo Jin to just keep quiet about it when yang kept on blaming him for his own mistake. The nurse should have called TK when Woo Jin told her to. The way she acts towards people methinks she's a narcissist. She is more concerned with prestige than helping out patients. Please ship her and Yang bsck to wherever they came from.

So ah Reum and In Beom know each other from Geodae.  In the first eps Ah Reum heard about thr opening at Doldam, and In Beom told her about the hospital so she knew about it and decided to transfer. I wondered why she just changed so abruptly.  Looks like nurse Park is in for a surprise from the cranky doctor.

Why is In Soo still at doldam, he has family and i felt he should have been the one to go back to Geodae, yet hes still there after three years. On the upside, doldam is a place where they dont have to be political and just focus on the patients, as said by Woo Jinal nd Eun Jae in their conversation, they would like to stay longer.  And Dr Song is still a snake as he was before.

Wish they could have it at 20 eps. There's only 6 eps left its too short (´;︵;`)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

In the ep 11 preview, who is that man that Eun Jae was talking to in the staff room? Was it the loan shark? Seo seemed surprised to see the man.

my guess is somebody related to whistle blowing past of WJ. 

WJ might face same dilemma again based on same preview where dr park told him, no one should make the same mistake twice.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, renjunnie said:

So, in episode 10, we can see the hint that show Dr. Yun related with In Beom? are they brother and sister, maybe?

i have a crazy theory, 

could she be Yoon Seo Jung's sister from Season 1, because their surname is same 

:P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chubbyzmae said:

i have a crazy theory, 

could she be Yoon Seo Jung's sister from Season 1, because their surname is same 

:P

as long as i remember, isn't Yoon Seo Jung was the only child? YSJ adopted by Do In Beom family because of her mother dead, right? 

The reason why i thought that Dr. Yun was Do In Beom sister, maybe she got the surname which is "Yoon" from her mother side, when Do In Beom got his surname from his father.  And when In Beom got incoming call from Yoon A Reum, the name that written there was just "Yoon A Reum" not "Dr. Yoon" , so i think that In Beom and A Reum not just have a senior and junior relationship, but more closer than that. That's why i thought she was In Beom sister.

But, we can't make sure about this theory until the next episode airing :D

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, renjunnie said:

as long as i remember, isn't Yoon Seo Jung was the only child? YSJ adopted by Do In Beom family because of her mother dead, right? 

The reason why i thought that Dr. Yun was Do In Beom sister, maybe she got the surname which is "Yoon" from her mother side, when Do In Beom got his surname from his father.  And when In Beom got incoming call from Yoon A Reum, the name that written there was just "Yoon A Reum" not "Dr. Yoon" , so i think that In Beom and A Reum not just have a senior and junior relationship, but more closer than that. That's why i thought she was In Beom sister.

But, we can't make sure about this theory until the next episode airing :D

well, i love your theory since i am not watch Season 1 :D, i hope they are relatives 
i am waiting for jealous Eun Tak :P

• Like 5

OMG PLS SAVE MASTER KIM. HE CANNOT BE HARMED OMG. 

Anyone else cried during the scene where they were hoping the little baby would come back to live? I bawled the moment the baby's cries started like omg Nurse Oh seemed affected by it.. maybe she had a similar past?? 

and wow our second otp leads are getting a more exciting love story than our leads but i'm not complaining, those two are adorbs! AND THANK YOU MR KOO for indirectly saving ahreum LOL

I actually hope Dr Park gets out of his trauma after hearing what Master Kim said to him. I mean, I do see the light at the tunnel already regarding Dr Park's behavior, hoping he'd be on doldam's side soon. 

And omg just when we asked for dr park's goon to save more people and do surgeries, he screwed up the only surgery he did and in the end Master Kim gotta take over. this tells alot about your skills as a surgeon omg

i love that sweet mini interactions between woojin and eunjae. the fact that they both seemed relaxed this time made me happy :') though i'm a little annoyed at how woojin's like "don't worry i won't cross the line" (regarding his feelings for her). I mean, woojin, everyone wants you to cross that line and say something so you and eunjae can progress even further omg!!! i'm still gonna wait for the moment eunjae falls for him, hoping we'd get another kiss heh!

Oh and regarding the preview, apart from them saving master kim, who's the guy that visited doldam?? and why did woojin seemed so panicky when he ran into the room with that guy and eunjae inside? I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK GAH

• Like 8

@chubbyzmae, having YSJ and YAR related is so American soap opera style...lol. Maybe DIB is one of her earlier crushes?

I still have bad feeling about YAR...

Spoiler

We may not see the last of the rapist. He might return but people won't immediately recognise him as he has been disfigured due to the boiling water. And wanting revenge. It gave me chills when the rapist asked her name....

I think we will be recovering PMG's humanity in the next episodes. Poor KSB. So many injuries on top of the headaches caused by DWY.

We are finally getting something on Dr Bones. I like the theory that he comes from a loanshark/yakuza background as is trying to start a new leaf away from his family. I'm also curious about Dr Shim. Why would she be there without a backstory since we know Dr Yang is there to create trouble?

As much as Manager Jang being the oily character at Doldam, it was great to see his outburst to Nurse Oh. We rarely think about future of the low skilled workers in organisational restructures. Maybe that is why this season we got several scenes of the mop lady.

I'm happy to see SWJ and CEJ settling much better at Doldam, PET and YAR is still leading the cute couple position. I bet PET is a little miffed that Nurse Ko stole his chance to be a hero in front of YAR lol... Speaking about that, I do notice S2 having so many "pause" scenes. Why did everyone have to stop what they were doing just to listen to the baby's cry? Why not have them smile while doing their job? There were also a lot of pauses with KSB. These are people who are used to dealing with situations that require quick responses so I don't get why there are too easily shocked/emotional/sentimental about things.

• Like 10

Just finish watching ep10... wah no developement in the romance side, just the medical part.

Its cute when they tried to hide things from Nurse Oh... and now we have to see what does Master Kim is desperately trying to hid.

It just annoy me, what is wrong with all the doctors from the city? Have thet become administrators that they dont even know how to save people or do surgeries anymore? Its kinda extreme that they can just stand and see all the Doldam staff do all the emergencies while thet stand and be angry. Sigh... Crazy...

Need to more romance development!

• Like 9

7 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Once again that female anesthetist is so irritating.  Nurse Oh talks courteously to her, but she's being disrespectful.  And why scold woo jin in the or, it was Yang's fault for making a mistake, cant expect woo Jin to just keep quiet about it when yang kept on blaming him for his own mistake. The nurse should have called TK when Woo Jin told her to. The way she acts towards people methinks she's a narcissist. She is more concerned with prestige than helping out patients. Please ship her and Yang bsck to wherever they came from.

I actually think that Dr. Shim is not so bad.  She's not a surgeon so between 2 opposing views she did the right thing by calling on Dr. Kim to resolve the issue.  Her seniority is obvious that Dr. Yang could not stop her when she called Dr. Kim.  Also, she was the one who told Dr. Yang that his insecurity is showing and the one who called him out for not paying for his coffee.  Her demeanor just leaves a lot to be desired.

As for Woo Jin and Eun Jae, I am not surprised that their relationship is sooooo slow.   Woo Jin has a lot of problems right now so he is not aggressively pursuing Eun Jae.  I think in his mind he already showed Eun Jae that he likes her but Eun Jae is not acknowledging it which means she doesn't want him to cross that line or boundary.  (I mean, why would the guy kiss you???)  He actually asked her after the 2nd kiss, "Do you really not know?"  So for this one to progress, they both have to ready emotionally.  I'm actually ok if they don't get together even at the end of the season.  I think its more important for them to overcome their own traumas and be good friends.

• Like 9

@dzareth 

Spoiler

I had the same thought about YAR & the rapist. When the police detective mentioned sentencing was up to the judge, it seemed like foreshadowing. He was still making grabbing gestures toward her as they drove him away. I think he'll end up released & return with revenge in mind. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1