[Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3

0ly40

@Ohsh “teach her again” — there’s an earlier episode he kissed her already for trying to get close to him when they were in med school.  But he knows he’s interest to her but he didn’t pursue because he has a lot of things in his mind.  He practically knows about her situation and he covers to her any time without her knowing it or she’s too dense to noticed it as she also occupied with her own issues. 

haha Mr Bae is the first person who knows they that Dr Seo and Dr Cha like each other.  hahahah

Okay I have fallen again to RDTK charm — I thank also, that many of the back stories of RDTK 1 has been revealed.  And am also happy to know Dr Do Im Bum will reprise his role and I am waiting badly for Barley Couple Dr Kang and Dr Yoon — please PDNim make this happen! 

haha Nurse Park — my run away actor —- now being a very skilled operating nurse like his mentor Nurse Oh! Plus now he will be successful of his lovelife hahaha!  he make sure his screen time is spot and can be remembered! I like how he can speak to Kim Sabu and get that romantic side of Kim Sabu just like Nurse Oh and Dr Nam :) I so much love it!  Plus how he always doesn’t back down when one is being so unreasonable. Omy that scene where he boldly reprimand to Dr Seo “... I’m telling you so you could be ashamed of yourself.”  Plus during the scene of Prisoner patient telling him to not to be philosophic that he has to follow Dr. Cha in case no donor and he has to survived. 

For the President Dr Park — he will soon be healed. I believe. To Dr Do senior — I want to strangle him for not learning anything at all. Hahahahah. I kennat his brain. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I am still in the thick of celebrating the lunar new year, like the Koreans, but:bawling: this episode made me cry buckets!

thanks for the slo-mo caption of the belly rub. It's even more disgusting watching it slow - Nurse Park rolled his tongue and the fat lump shut his eyes enjoying it.Did they complete that scene in one take:w00t:?

• LOL 3

7 hours ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

@Ohsh “teach her again” — there’s an earlier episode he kissed her already for trying to get close to him when they were in med school.  But he knows he’s interest to her but he didn’t pursue because he has a lot of things in his mind.  He practically knows about her situation and he covers to her any time without her knowing it or she’s too dense to noticed it as she also occupied with her own issues. 

He kissed her? Which episode was it?! I remembered in episode 1 or 2, there was a flashback of him leaning very close to her face, an almost kiss, but they didn’t show the backstory to that. Is this what you were referring to? Did I miss another kiss?

• Like 1

@Ohsh no you didnt miss another kiss. the earlier kiss aired was this lol!

img.gif

cr. https://twitter.com/Aylin11714332

but the SBS stills showed that the kiss did happen and the flashback didnt reveal it all for viewers to see.  Such a tease right? Now that Dr Seo is reminding her how he made her forget it we might see this in the next ep. Dr Seo has too much on his plate that his not confident nor ready to start a relationship. His pride of owing so much money plus the fact that his family tragically died made him so bitter and closed off to anyone whom comes close to him. No doubt his fighting off his feelings for Dr Cha and want her to not come close. The kiss in ep 8 will make her angry at him and that's what he want her to do "reset" - go back to bickering/ hating and keeping that distance with each other. I wonder will she slap in the face as like her first reaction. 

SBS stills in spoiler

Spoiler

EOEniE7UYAI460y?format=jpg&name=small

129c1ca7fb14522bde39edef79d98c7a9acb71c4

9 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Is season 2 with 20 episodes like s1 or just 16 eps?  Coz 16 just feels too short.

On a side notr, i remember Cha bringing along her violin case when she first came to Doldam.  Hope there's a scene where she plays the violin.

S1 was extended to 20 eps and I do believe this will too because the ratings are very high. The only problem is the casts may not be available. Will see. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Oh my... If SWJ stole a kiss in the past and did it again now, it doesn't sound romantic at all. Kinda creepy.

In S1, post kiss in ep 1, KDJ made his feelings clear to YSJ. So clear that it is quite uncomfortable. But SWJ is keeping things in the dark. They need to get tips from nurse Park. His tactics are milder than the other 2...

4 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@Ohsh no you didnt miss another kiss. the earlier kiss aired was this lol!

cr. https://twitter.com/Aylin11714332

but the SBS stills showed that the kiss did happen and the flashback didnt reveal it all for viewers to see.  Such a tease right? Now that Dr Seo is reminding her how he made her forget it we might see this in the next ep. Dr Seo has too much on his plate that his not confident nor ready to start a relationship. His pride of owing so much money plus the fact that his family tragically died made him so bitter and closed off to anyone whom comes close to him. No doubt his fighting off his feelings for Dr Cha and want her to not come close. The kiss in ep 8 will make her angry at him and that's what he want her to do "reset" - go back to bickering/ hating and keeping that distance with each other. I wonder will she slap in the face as like her first reaction. 

SBS stills in spoiler

Hide contents

Oohh I didn’t see the still of the kiss! So that was what happened. They need to give us more of the flashbacks! But if he did kiss her then, she should already be aware of his attraction to her so by saying that her heart aches, is she subtly hinting that she is more receptive this time? Argh there are so many loose ends, hope they tie them up nicely in the next episode pronto!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

It's ep8 already, I think it's safe to say now that Season2 focuses more on the healing side while season 1 was more about introducing us the romantic ideology through Dr Kim. Some say that Dr Kim has grown softer in this season, I partly agree. It's required of him to show more of his soft caring side since the junior doctors face different problems in this season. And I think this season we're able to see his deeper concerns of how to preserve the true values, his system of belief that were shown in Season 1.

For those reasons,  Romantic Dr Kim 2 might seem less charismatic, less heart pounding medical scenes as compared to the previous one but it feels warmer and slow burnt. While watching, I keep thinking that these young people have been hurt too much, they are struggling with their lives, please give them lots of hug and let them be healed.

• Like 4

@Anh agree with your thoughts and I am really glad!  Because in RDTK 1 it focuses on closing of the wound of Kim Sabu. RDTK 2 he’s more open and vocal already to anyone in need.  Only those super close mind can misunderstood him like President Park and Chairman Do. Dr Park and Dr Yang (GH) they just cannot move on to their pride.  If I am that doctor I would like to learn from Kim Sabu more. But I think they will end up like Chairman. 

• Like 1

Got to give credit to K-Dramas for comin' up with creative ways to set up a kiss LoL!:w00t: What should this be called.. The Reset Kiss?! LMFAo.:lol: WoW I want one as well if it can wipe off any traces of bad memory (wink wink)

Bo Ra seem to have a one-sided crush on Min Jae, what he said to that female doc was so swoonworthy~ Very smooth I might add. His Am I goin' too fast? Then I'd slow it down to match your pace.. oooh damn. Ha-ha. :wub:

You go Eun Jae! She sure told off that nasty Senior.<_<:angry: I was just moved to tears on the entire hospital giving that EMT girl a respectful send-off~:tears: 

The foyer/lobby of Doldam Hospital look like a set off of Hotel Del Luna:lol: though I'm not sure if the location is all that ideal? It just looks inaccessible & isolated.. Manager Jang is quite the character LoL. 

• Like 2

On 1/29/2020 at 8:23 PM, lebritneeey said:

I actually bawled at the scene where the mother of the paramedic deceased kept talking to her. That scene wrecked me :(

I actually love that there were lesser politics for this ep and more humanity. It also showed that no matter how good of a doctor you are, you're still not God and there are moments where you just can't do anything to help patients. 

i just finished ep 8 and for the first time, the impact of the kiss at the end is negligible to me compared to the buckets of tears when the paramedic lady was declared brain dead and her mom giving the donor cards to Teacher Kim.. it was totally heartache for me.. :bawling: the struggle.. and since time was critical, means the goodbyes had to be short.. then the ambulances rushing over.. the procedures to remove her organs.. :bawling: everyone at doldam was deeply grateful.. (the only one time when the snobbish geosun anesthelogist wasn’t that annoying too!)

oh yes, Nurse Park confession was so straightforward.. haha :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 1/29/2020 at 4:17 PM, dzareth said:

For now I'm enjoying the combined power of the dimple couple. YAR is definitely a better fit for Nurse Park. She has a sunny disposition, a bit foolish and naive, but she isn't as overly polite as the doctor in S1. I loved that she isn't the typical shy blushing lady and was directly asked for Nurse Park's clarification. Nurse Park was also cute when he implied some jealousy at her fried chicken companion. Unfortunately, i still think something bad will happen to her. 

Hello, i am in love with this couple more than the lead couple, i find them very cute 
i don't watch Season 1, but based on Ep 2 Jo Ssaem (Bora- Sister) Announce her as newbie 2 month in Doldam Hospital, and i am still don't get her existence in dr.Yun and Nurse Park' Relationship . Will she be third person in their relationship ?

'' I still think something bad will happen to her"

Hopefully, not some accident happen to her, but i feel some of the heartbreak in dr. Yun side, i think is more like jealousy between her and Jo Ssaem 

No one have smooth relationship, right ?

• Like 3

What an emotional episode :cold_sweat:

Romantic doctor really has a way of making you experience intense feelings of emotions.  

Dr Kim!!!  He really is the heart of this show

I also like that for now we are not seeing too much of the political aspect and more on discovering each of the characters and the stories of the different patients.

• Like 7

@sadthe1st RDTK has really ways to make you cry out your heart — brain dead first aid staff, super giggling Nurse Park and Dr Yoon and then another “Reset” hahahaha but I had the hardest time to recover with the brain dead first aid staff and the murderer who just lost his way! When he philosophically said to Dr. Cha with Nurse Park “who in the world who will donate his/her organ to a murderer.” I cried already — because he was trying to be evil but deep inside he was so totally scared as scarred young man! The tears of fears and relief made me cried more because the humanity in him wanted to live long and make sure that he was worth to save by having that liver.  I really thank the PDNIM and Writernim of this drama! 

They also showed, that Kim Sabu is not god; he’s ordinary doctor who has a big heart. 

• Like 6

On 1/30/2020 at 1:44 PM, Ohsh said:

Oohh I didn’t see the still of the kiss! So that was what happened. They need to give us more of the flashbacks! But if he did kiss her then, she should already be aware of his attraction to her so by saying that her heart aches, is she subtly hinting that she is more receptive this time? Argh there are so many loose ends, hope they tie them up nicely in the next episode pronto!

No I dont think he kissed her to show his attraction but more to make her angry at him.  Her slap is what he wanted and so deserving. His been giving her too many mixed signals I doubt she realise he cares for her. Poor Dr Seo just prefers to push anyone away whom dares comes close to him. Doldam is a  different atmosphere for him and his seeing a different side of humanity - selflessness that he has never experienced. 

On 1/30/2020 at 2:48 PM, Anh said:

It's ep8 already, I think it's safe to say now that Season2 focuses more on the healing side while season 1 was more about introducing us the romantic ideology through Dr Kim. Some say that Dr Kim has grown softer in this season, I partly agree. It's required of him to show more of his soft caring side since the junior doctors face different problems in this season. And I think this season we're able to see his deeper concerns of how to preserve the true values, his system of belief that were shown in Season 1.

For those reasons,  Romantic Dr Kim 2 might seem less charismatic, less heart pounding medical scenes as compared to the previous one but it feels warmer and slow burnt. While watching, I keep thinking that these young people have been hurt too much, they are struggling with their lives, please give them lots of hug and let them be healed.

So true. I do believe the writer's intention is to raise the question of one's choice in becoming a doctor. While our young doctors are truly talented in their career they are very unsure of themselves and their passion for this profession. President Yeo said sincerity is a key factor in working in Doldam, Dr KSB and his staff agrees to that and strives to save as many lives as possible.

Anyways stills for ep 9...where's the preview??

Dr Cha and Dr Seo are out on an emergency rescue.

0004158642_001_20200202101610114.jpg?typ

cr Naver

Ost 7 "Dont Know" will be released later today

2020020401000106500005361.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Sweet, they fulfilled their ratings promise and duet together for the OST 2 "Your Day" originally by Gummy. :heart:

WOW! they sing really well together. I hope they will record it in the OST album. 

AHS and LSK IG

Spoiler

impressive 10 million followers  :thumbsup:

with Dr Bae dropping in :joy:

EP0fItQVAAAPRwv?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure why the SBS Now video of them singing got taken down :crazy: Lucky they post it on their IG accounts. 

New BTS vid of last weeks episodes

So the BTS vid didnt give us the scenes of the kiss or  belly rub (not that I wanna see it again _*cough, cough* Im looking at your gifs @Ameera Ali :joy:) Im hoping to see Dr Do In Bum or I'll feel totally bummed out :P

ezgif-6-7be3ad7fa212.gif

OST 7 is released..why the apologies in the lyrics? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2