[Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3

0ly40

@nrllee @rita96  his obsession with bones may not be acceptable for all. I wonder if this is the reason he separated with his wife.  Glad his quirkiness is accepted in the staff at Doldam. They all work so well together because they all have the same goal - to save lives so they trust each other. Love to work in an environment like that where the common good outweighs money and prestige.  Can't wait to see our young doctors develop this characteristic and even Dr Park whom Im sure will realise this when he works in Doldam. 

I'm loving the OSTs and eagerly waiting on LSK and AHS duet. This news update is making me more excited. Chanyeol and Punch will collaborate for another OST - YAY!!!!! 

This is their second collaboration and their first one for Goblin was SOOOOO GOOD! :D

202001200809871550_1_20200120081306017.j

Cr - https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/117/0003324813

• Like 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

his obsession with bones may not be acceptable for all. I wonder if this is the reason he separated with his wife.  

Definitely true. Quirkiness can be obsessive and it looks to be his “fault”.  Socially he will probably be so self absorbed that he forgets about the needs of his wife.  It can be very lonely married to an eccentric. 

• Like 3

It is reasonable to expect the new doctors to have a lot of flaws in the beginning because that will provide a lot of materials for the writers to develop them during the course of the drama.  Right now Dr. Cha is becoming interesting.  I admit, I found her character irritating at the start but that passed after episode 4.  I definitely want to watch how her relationship with Seo Jin will progress.  Can I just say that the way Seo Jin looks at her is :love: ... I melt every time I see him with that gaze...

As for the ER doctor, I think the writers are building up a deeper story line for her and it involves the President's illness.  I hope so because right now her role is still a bit shallow for me.  I want to see more of her capabilities in the ER.

As for the nurse with glasses, I think she will tell Nurse Oh what she heard and might cause Nurse Park Eun-tak to misunderstand the ER doctor as he might suspect her of breaking her promise of keeping this a secret.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Here it is OMG! so quick and even more quick with Eng lyrics..EXO fans are no joke lol!

OST 3: "Go Away, Go Away" by Chanyeol and Punch

Hear it here in Naver or in Melon 

OST 2: "Your Day" by Gummy

What an impressive OST album for this epic drama. Cheers to the casts and crew of  Dr Romantic Teacher Kim 2! :D :thumbsup: FIGHTING!!!

Some eng subs on the latest BTS 

Full video in spoiler

Spoiler

6 hours ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

I just started watching Kim Sabu 2. But I am heavily missing the #Barley Couple - explosive couple! Hahahaha. Plus Real.Be nurse Park I am happy of his parts here! :) Yay :)

OMG! I miss them too.

Spoiler

tumblr_ok4gccwvaN1qbs1pto2_400.gif

I hope they come back even if its for a cameo and wouldnt it be great if Dr Do In Bum comes back and tells his daddy President Do to BACK OFF!

Also please refresh my memory why were they called Barley Couple? :D

Here are some IG updates from the cast - sending out reminders to watch ep 5 tonight

Spoiler

and more in spoilers

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

.... I miss them too.

Also please refresh my memory why were they called Barley Couple? :D

I hope they come back even if its for a cameo and wouldnt it be great if Dr Do In Bum comes back and tells his daddy President Do to BACK OFF!

I do hope at least one of the three season one leads or Dr Woo Yeon-hwa to have a cameo!
Though I am glad tonite's episode gets season one's nurse Mr Koo back.

romance-doctor-teacher-kim-nurse.jpg

Meanwhile, same as previous episodes, Dr Cha gave a call to her mom again detailing her joys and woes as a trainee CS surgeon. I begin to wonder if it is really Dr Cha's mom on the other side of phone, since the phone calls increasingly look like monologues instead of conversations to me.

Let me take a bold guess here: Dr Cha's mom passed away long ago becoz of some serious heart conditions; Cha Eun-jae tries so hard to become a CS surgeon since Cha promised her mom to become a doctor, in order to cure mom in person. Though the promise could now never be realized, she still holds on to it and find consolation by sharing her hospital stories to her mom's phone message inbox; this makes Cha feels as if her mom is still alive.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

10 hours ago, millicom said:

I definitely want to watch how her relationship with Seo Jin will progress.  Can I just say that the way Seo Jin looks at her is :love: ... I melt every time I see him with that gaze...

Yes me too!! I also want to see them grow close at Doldam- we can already see woo-jin being caring and loving towards her. Wish to see the same from her end. We do see a glimpse of how she is able to guide him in episode 5 but a bit more depth will definitely make their romantic relationship more plausible. I think Dr. Bae will also have some minor role in creating some jealous feelings and pushing them towards each other!

Also guys our handsome Nurse Park is falling in love again!! That too with the cute and adorable Dr Yoon--- (atleast that is what I deduced after ep 5)----hope his feelings are reciprocated this season....He has such a nice heart please don't break it a second time:((((

• Like 4

You will be missed President:tears:. I haven't watched the first season but I already like him. But I have to say, what a worse day to take over the hospital ROFL:joy::mrgreen:. The former one is like "You know today is Friday, right?". The new President's face at the end was priceless:joy:. But I have to say, looks this new dude is more interested in competing with Master Kim than following through evil chairman's plans lol:sweatingbullets::lol:. Ohh boy, I'm looking forward to his plans going down the sink Imao:mrgreen:

Poor SJ:(, he needs a big hug:tears:. I can't believe his remaining relative said that to him when he was fighting for his life:rage:. What kind of Monster is she:crazy:? I could understand why he didn't want to treat the patient but I'm glad at the end, he put his emotions at aside and fulfilled his role as a doctor. Now, who was it that was listening to SJ and the loan sharks conversation? Well, whoever it is, I have a feeling that someone will pay off his debt completely. 

As for EJ, she finally succeeded her first surgery:). It's probably vitamins (Vit D since it has the same shape and color) that she received from Master Kim lol:lol:. The bottle didn't even have a label:sweatingbullets:. But there is one thing I'm concerned about, what's with the phone calls to her mother?. At first, I thought she was talking to her mom, but as the episode goes by, we don't even hear her mom's voice on the phone which is completely weird. Maybe I'm reading too much into this:(.

Thank god the nurse with the glasses didn't hear a thing and just thought that Dr.Yoon had a crush on Nurse Park lol:sweatingbullets:. I really thought she was a spy from the other side:sweatingbullets:.

Looks like tomorrow will be fun:D.

• Like 5

On 1/18/2020 at 10:40 PM, monalisa said:

Which episode showed the segment where Doctor Kim said he can be a dog when dealing with hooligans. Can't find it. Thanks.

In S2? I remember this scene from S1. If I'm not mistaken it was when he was dealing with a patient's haughty mom who slapped YSJ. Her son caused a huge accident due to drunk driving but the mom was so selfish!

• Like 3

all i can say is that i am so proud of our leads for stepping up and not running away from patients who needed them. i cried with eunjae when she called her mom saying that she finally succeeded in a surgery :') I kinda suspect that Master Kim gave her sweets instead of actual medicine but told her otherwise (after all, her condition is a psychological thing) so a placebo effect kinda happened for her heh. 

It's sad knowing that woojin almost died  when he was younger. It's understandable he didn't want to treat the patient who "killed" his children since he went through the same(?) situation and it probably scarred him. But I'm glad he eun tak scolded some sense into him. but wow, seeing ahn hyo seob and kim min jae in the same frame.. HANDSOME. 

On one hand, I dread dr park's arrival to doldam as president, since we're kinda unsure if he'll really do what do yoon wan wants, or he's just there to compete with Master Kim but on the other hand, I wanna see how these two doctors are gonna work together for doldam. I do hope dr park will eventually be one of the good guys.. 

I was hoping they'd tell more of the patients' stories. like the domestic abuse couple?? where did the lady go after that? did she finally run away from her husband(?)?? 

OH and shouT OUT TO MR KOO for keeping the hospital safe and helping our doctors when needed heh!!

Can't wait to see ep 6 tomorrow~ 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Young doctors don't pass a medical visite before having the dipplomes ?????

physical and mental exams...like the exams for pilots ???

Bc there are many lives depend on them !

Can doctors choose who they want treating ?????

Honestly...........is it the medecine in korea ??????

So why they are wellknown only on esthrtic surgeries !

People come to korea just to become beautiful not for treating of illnesses haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dzareth said:

In S2? I remember this scene from S1. If I'm not mistaken it was when he was dealing with a patient's haughty mom who slapped YSJ. Her son caused a huge accident due to drunk driving but the mom was so selfish!

I believe its in S2. I do remember that S1 scene but he did not call that haughty chaebol lady a hooligan. Thanks, anyway, dzareth.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, diane90 said:

Young doctors don't pass a medical visite before having the dipplomes ?????

physical and mental exams...like the exams for pilots ???

Bc there are many lives depend on them !

Can doctors choose who they want treating ?????

Yeah, admittedly there are quite a few loopholes in character setting. I mean, I get why Seo Woo-jin was emotionally affected seeing the patient who attempted familicide; it would be reasonable if he wanted a few minutes to calm himself down. However, as a professional who took the Declaration of Geneva pledge (c'mon, it is like the most elementary, basic set of principles every doctor acknowledged by heart), it is beyond ridiculous that he would refuse to treat the patient.

By the way it is the official korean preview for next week's episode:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Everything was entertaining until the last scene. Not being wicked, but i hope the little boy doesn't survive. He doesn't deserve to live with such dysfunctional parents.

So for Doldum, Friday nights are reserved for regulars?? Starfish Gang ?? Such a cute name for a gang.:relaxed:

Some of you are right. The research writers for the script need to improve (or maybe the bar was raised too high in season 1:tounge_xd:). Can anaesthetist wear a cardigan into an OT ? It's not an accident with massive casualties, why need to prepare triage cards? Can someone tell the A& E resident to wear her mask properly if she chooses to wear one.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

OMG... Eun Jae!... in other dramas, she wouldnt  be able to be saved, with such a scratch, like, god, arteries!!!

.But thank god, this is a doctors drama and with a genious bf *going-to-be* next to her, EJ will be saved! Yay!

Hahaha... i just wanna see the next episode and see their romance bloommmmm.... :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Hi! I am also looking forward to the relationship blooming between the young doctors. The way she tried to hold him back in the preview makes me think that there is something important she wants to say so I am curious about that. I wish they will give us more backstory, especially the almost kiss shown in one of the early episodes. 

regarding the calls from her mother, it doesn’t seem that she is dead because in one of the calls she said her mother tried to call her in the middle of surgery. I do think that given the close relationship between her and her mother and her strong reaction to domestic violence, maybe it struck too close to home and her mum raised her as a single parent. 

Now that Eun Jae is no 2 of the gangsters, she should tap on them to counter the other gang following Dr Seo around. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Hello? Anyone in the medical field here please? Episode 5 around the 23 minute mark regarding the insulin dose or rather high insulin therapy for CCB overdose. Anyone have any idea of the dose for a 15 year old girl which I calculated to a 38kg weight.

@stroppyse do you mind listening please? The 23: 38 minute mark thereabouts. 50 units of insulin. Then mixed in a bag- both the insulin dose and amount in bag. Plus 10cc for one hour? Then 5cc subsequently?

This drama is doing my head in with the fancy treatment. Thank you. It's taking away my precious drama viewing time. 

On a drama note there is yet another foreign wife being abused in S Korea. There are way too many instances of these issues. And to read it also in the Korean news. I mean I know why some of the marriages occur. But surely some of the women can escape or have enough independence to escape right?

And the episode 5  ending made me laugh so hard.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 3