[Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3

0ly40

6 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

Really surprised to see Kim Min Jae agreeing to play second fiddle in this drama.Three years have passed, he is already a main lead in other drama.....

Yeah he looked like a star material to me since season 1. Hopefully he can have a more dominant role in this season!

1 hour ago, cherriesblue said:

By the way, what happened to Dr Woo Yeon Hwa, the female resident from season 1? They didn't mention her whereabouts.

I noticed her missing too. But I remembered her being an overseas student; so I figured she may got back to her home country after completing her medical studies in S.Korea.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

Im back with S2 :D 

Cant wait for next eps... if you dont want to be spoiled dont open hahaha! 

Spoiler

Cant believe he kissed her already :D I guess it explains his crush on her. 

Ost 1: "My Love" by Baekhyun

ENvN3W1U4AAVzKg.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just saw episode 3 and I realised how much I missed Nurse Oh's temper. I love when she transforms from this extremely mature sorted person to godzilla in a second. Also love how she is the only one who gets to talk over our teacher kim. In this episode she even gave a earful to the evil Dr. Park!! (Maybe it is a little far fetched but is it wrong to ship her and Dr. Park- I felt some real chemistry there). Go Nurse Oh!!!

Also I must confess I find our two new doctors in Doldam- Dr. Bae and Dr. Yoon very cute and intriguing. I really wish we get to see their past too and that they don't remain just eye candies. Especially Dr. Yoon- I find her smile very contagious. She is so cheerful and sassy.

Finally about Dr. Seo and Dr. Cha- what can I say: I really like how Ahn Hyo-seop looks at Lee Sung-kyung. There is so much affection in his eyes. It seems he already has feelings for her- not sure whether it is love or just sympathy. But I feel they can do a better job with epilogues- they seem a little odd as they have 2-3 rushes of their medical college- it would be better if they focused on a moment and expanded on that. Or maybe they should have just dedicated the first episode to their college life, their backstory- like they did in season 1. Let me know your views on this:)

They are so cute!!!:

• Like 9

As I wait for my download to complete thought I'd drop in to share some thoughts. 

7 hours ago, rita96 said:

Just saw episode 3 and I realised how much I missed Nurse Oh's temper. I love when she transforms from this extremely mature sorted person to godzilla in a second. Also love how she is the only one who gets to talk over our teacher kim. In this episode she even gave a earful to the evil Dr. Park!! (Maybe it is a little far fetched but is it wrong to ship her and Dr. Park- I felt some real chemistry there). Go Nurse Oh!!!

Love the fiery Nurse Oh, good to see her sense and temper back lol! But from memory in season 1 I always thought she and Manager Jang were already an item. Am I wrong? s2 so far havent indicated anything. :blink:

7 hours ago, rita96 said:

Also I must confess I find our two new doctors in Doldam- Dr. Bae and Dr. Yoon very cute and intriguing. I really wish we get to see their past too and that they don't remain just eye candies. Especially Dr. Yoon- I find her smile very contagious. She is so cheerful and sassy.

Dr Bae scares me a bit..speaking and naming a skeleton...ummmm.. I don't think that's quite normal (no offence lol!) and sassy Dr Yoon I think she seems more interested in Nurse Park. (I might change my mind esp after watching the next eps)

And Dr Seo and Dr Cha I get the same vibes of the lead Doctors from S1. It's no surprise since its the same PD and writers from S1. It's so good to see and Im loving every ep. The slow burning reveal is their thing. Im trying to bank up the eps because I know Im going to get so anxious for the next eps lol! It's so not working. :lol:

@Yippeun_eonnie @YongZura⁷ thanks for the updates. I read somewhere that LSK and AHS promised a duet esp if their ratings surpasses 10% I guess we will definitely have a duet from them soon. I cant' find my source but it was a radio interview that they both did sometime last week. I hope Im right. I love hearing LSK sing. She is so talented. 

Ost2 will be released later today 

30000641199_1280.jpg

cr sbs

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, rita96 said:

Finally about Dr. Seo and Dr. Cha- what can I say: I really like how Ahn Hyo-seop looks at Lee Sung-kyung. There is so much affection in his eyes. It seems he already has feelings for her- not sure whether it is love or just sympathy. But I feel they can do a better job with epilogues- they seem a little odd as they have 2-3 rushes of their medical college- it would be better if they focused on a moment and expanded on that. Or maybe they should have just dedicated the first episode to their college life, their backstory- like they did in season 1. Let me know your views on this:)

The epilogue format works for me. It didn't disrupt the pace of the main medical storyline; also it allows the existed Dodam ensemble cast to have more time to shine.

I do hope the drama shows more from Lee SK's angle instead of solely from Ahn HS's regarding to their college past.

Meanwhile, seeing the financial difficulties Ahn's charactor faced, I am a bit confused as to the education system of S. Korea... as a first world country, why doesn't the government sponsor college kids who had low income? I mean, in my home city, the kids from low income family can receive tuition fee cut or exemption according to their family income level, as well as some living allowance and low-interest loan. Some EU countries even have free college for all their citizens.

3 hours ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

Ratings 200113:
SBS
#RomanticDoctorTeacherKim2: 11.3% | 17.2%

Hopefully it can surpass 20% before half of the series goes!

• Like 2

Hi everyone.. :D

After watching the first 3 eps im now hooked! Im happy they decided to make season 2. Lots of things can be learned in this series. Scenarios are close to reality too. 

As for the storyline, i find both characters strong and competitive. It looks like both studied medicine for their parents and none wanted this profession for themselves :( but i can see theyre both striving. I hope both will help each other to face their fears.

I was touched that AHY became concern of LSK's issues inside the OR and is looking after her now. 

• Like 4