[Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3

0ly40

I love their acting. SWJ scene with HJ was so good, his voice was about to break down, he was about to cry but hold it till the last sentence. I cried when i watched it with sub.

And i remembered that i once so impressed at sungkyung acting in previous episode (i forgot the ep number) when she cried at a perfect timing. She did great in latest episode too.

But I feel a bit frustrated because SWJ cry alone, CEJ cry in his embrace. Hope she could be there next time.

and somehow i hope gangster that EJ saved in previous episode would appear again. idk, i just think they could be used to help SWJ with his loan shark.

Im still waiting for Do Inbom too...

*edit*

btw, i don't understand how eating instant ramyeon could make you rough.. lolz EJ's mommy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Former president Do's assistant said he cannot reach Chariman Shin.  But i thought Chairman Shin is already dead??

And what happened to former President Yeo and his lung cancer?

Maybe Chairman Shin's daughter ?  

Only 4 episodes to go....any plans of extension?

• Like 3

Been lurking in this thread and finally decide to write something today.

Episode 12 was awesome acting from both leads.
I cried watching both SWJ & CEJ crying scenes.. it was just seriously so heartwrenching to watch SWJ with HJ scene..

Just give the poor guy a break already huhu..

And CEJ’s sobbing cries huwahhhh 

Always been a fan of LSK.

Now absolutely fallen for AHS.

PS: More scenes of SWJ in Men’s Changing Room pls

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

first off IM SO PROUD OF EUNJAE. LET'S GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE GIRL! firstly, her first every operation went smoothly. until dr nam, kim sabu and nurse oh are looking at her wiTH PROUD LOOKS. LIKE PARENTS BEING SO PROUD OF THEIR CHILD. and secondly, WHEN SHE STOOD UP TO HER MOM TELLING HER TO ASK HER BROTHER TO CLEAN HIS richard simmons UP AND NOT BOTHER OTHER PEOPLE. Like damn YOU GO GIRL. the mom is so ridiculous tbh. right now homegirl is like putting her foot down and telling her bossy mom that this is her life and she'll live the way she wants to. 

I mean eunjae is an adult already, so there's no need for her to listen to the ridiculous requests of her mother alr! 

OH AND OUR WOOJIN AND EUNJAE'S LOVE STORY!!!!!!! ah i can tell there's a major development here and IM SO HAPPYYYYYYY! the way woojin hugged her the moment she broke down is just WOW. and when they were smiling at each other LIKE you can literally see heart eyes popping out. and kim sabu looking at them and smiling it's like he's saying "finally those two are happening" HUEHUE

okay all im hoping now is that doldam will be save and not be ruin by evil chariman, dr park and his goons. also.. what's kim sabu's hidden card??? hmm.. OH AND THE ENDING SCENE. pls someone tell eunjae to call her gangster friends to help save woojin. cause it's better for gangsters to deal with gangsters!!! 

ps: i find the vip boy so adorable lol. how he keeps calling eunjae noona. hope he appears again to hit on eunjae cause i kinda want a jealous woojin AHHAHAH

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

[HanCinema's News] "Dr. Romantic 2" Criticized for Implausibility 

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-dr-romantic-2-criticized-for-implausibility-137851.html

"Dr. Romantic 2" Brings Back Medical Advisor

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-romantic-doctor-teacher-kim-season-2-brings-back-medical-advisor-137565.html

"Dr. Romantic 2" Proves Surprisingly Timely Despite Minor Differences From Predecessor

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-dr-romantic-2-proves-surprisingly-timely-despite-minor-differences-from-predecessor-138326-amp.html?

However, while the ideas have become more mainstream, the actual political reality of medical care in South Korea has changed very little. Such has been the real world backdrop behind the continuing drama between Lee Gook-jong and hospital administrators in Gyeonggi province, which has led to the famed surgeon's resignation. Much as in "Dr. Romantic", profits have taken priority over the best interests of actual patients.

On one end, real-life events have resulted in "Dr. Romantic 2" appearing to verge on the edge of being fantasy. After all, if a relatively famous surgeon like Lee Gook-jong can't fight the entrenched system of larger hospitals trying to cut corners on health care, it beggars disbelief that the relatively unknown in-continuity "Dr. Romantic" could do likewise. Though there are differences between the details of the stories, the broad arcs are mostly the same.

Pocheon's 'Doldam Hospital' and 'Sky Bridge' in the Limelight as Tourist Attractions

https://www.hancinema.net/pocheon-s-doldam-hospital-and-sky-bridge-in-the-limelight-as-tourist-attractions-138591-amp.html?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I had to stop lurking because I so need to talk about this drama! I was not too happy with Eun jae's character development until episode 12.

Ep 12 gave me everything I was asking for - I wanted EJ to experience more growth as a doctor and as an individual and look at her, she lead her first surgery (so proud of her! You'd think she's my friend lol) and she stood up to her family.

Honestly, I wouldn't have blamed her if she caved in to her mother as family is the only reason why she worked so hard to become a doctor, but I can see her becoming her own person which makes me so happy.

Seo Woo Jin was getting all the development and angst and it was unfair as her character seemed to be a prop to move his storyline along but now, they are on similar if not equal grounds.

Woo jin needs to learn how to lean on people - he's not used to it, and one of my favourite moments was from Ep 11 were he leaves the room after talking to his sunbae and ahreum, eun jae and mr koo are waiting outside. You could see that he was a little moved by their worry and surprised.

Honestly, I don't care for the hospital politics - the will they build a bigger hospital is such a cliché and a boring one at that.

I can't wait for next week, I think it will be a turning point between CEJ and SWJ.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Episode 12 is just so good! It's pretty satisfying to see PMG nor DYH never get their plan go as their wish. I love that the writer didn't cut this old-fashioned style from the storyline. They might call it as mother Teresa or Schweitzer syndrome but I love that the ddoldam team grows as much stronger to keep saving their patients. 

I feel touched when KSB encourages and comforts his fellows to keep going and not giving up to their tough situation they're in. I love the eccentric wisdom he delivers each time he deals the problems. It was like in S1 too. How he mentored and guided those young doctors to be real doctors and do their job properly. And S2 is much more appealing to follow, with those varied characters and their imperfections. I think I wouldn't be too ahead of myself if I say that someone needs to meet a good teacher who can teach you not just about knowledge but also morals and ethics. And you need to gather around good environment to help you detox those greedy goals from oneself. 

It was a great emotional scene, I feel bad for EJ. It's so relieved that she finally grows as someone better than herself in the past. I love the acting from both LSK for that scene with her mom and AHS with that senior. Their emotions are so well portrayed! Is someone cutting lots of unions here. Seriously. That was so touching scenes. 

Where's the preview? Hope EJ won't just leave and gets the gist of the situation WJ's into. Like last time, she took some early precautions. She can get some help from that gangster guy who gave her the name card. 

And last but not least, love that this drama make it clear as black and white. It's just like how life has the good and evil. And how they deals with them wisely. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Happy to see some new names here. WELCOME!!! Keep delurking all!! 

Let me try to lure more out :naughty: Dr Seo is :love:

jocQ0wc.gif

cr. aries

img.gif

cr. https://twitter.com/pageofyou

How on earth can she not blush/ when he stares at her like that lol!

Or maybe she just needs to see this instead

NC64SDi.gif

cr. https://twitter.com/hyo_seop_

and one chocolate is never enough :P

Spoiler

img.gif

and these 2 are so cute.... I wonder if SBS drama awards ever allows the 2nds leads win best couple???

ezgif-5-5b25dd972c6d.gif

cr https://twitter.com/_of_taste

Watch the full making vid in spoiler

Spoiler

EQk2F6DUUAEyBKg?format=jpg&name=small

Im not shipping but does the casts and crew especially Dr Bae and Dr Jung know something that we dont know? :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@corey they don't call him to have a half face cameo, do they? I bet that he would come as their savior maybe. He's DYH's son after all. Maybe he will help kim sabu if his dad is playing another trick to shake ddoldam family. 

@Kasmic u know well that most of us love chocolates, do you? And I notice, the more surgery they have, our charming GS will have to change into his clean scrubs in that changing room. :P So we might get another dose of that choco in future episodes. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@corey @Alice Wonderland 

We better get more of Dr Do In Beom, they gave him a script book so there must be some verbal lines for him say rather than show his iconic smile and scratch on the cheek. I refuse to think that we wont see more of him... It said this appearance might be  his last before he enlist in military duty. Im praying there's more to his cameo....:(

Dr Do In Beom and Nurse Park has grown so much it would be a waste to not air any interaction plus also with AHS too. 

Also in S1, Euntak had a dispute With Dr Do believing he was bullying his crush Dr Yeon Hwa. But Dr Do was being his cranky self trying to teach and improve her skills as a doctor. If no make that WHEN Dr Do finally appears its going to be even more hilarious to see Euntak be jealous and bicker at Dr Do again lol!

Im going to be greedy and want a front view of the chocolate hahaha! please

1471c2539f4d341cba7f10ee68d93ceb.jpg

cr. insight.co.kr/news

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 2/11/2020 at 8:45 PM, Alice Wonderland said:

What makes this drama, so far, the villains will never get things their way no matter hard they have tried. Just like in S1 Director Do never win Kim Sabu. This time Do through Director Park try to weaver Ddoldam Squad to pieces by removing and firing them one by one. 

I will always ship the awesome friendship of Nurse Oh and Kim Sabu. I LOL-ed so hard at the scene where Nurse Oh checks on him at his hospital bed. 

UGGGHH the mind of Chairman Do is so sly. And just when I though that we would see the redemption arc of Dr. Park, he steers back into his own ways. Now I really don't know what is his motivation anymore, I don't know what he is trying to achieve but all about his ego.

Also, these new doctors and nurses are sooooo annoying. First, i wanted to throw my remote to the TV as soon as those Geodae nurses took over the ER. Second, Dr. Shim -- that woman-- there were moments when the writers made her seem vulnerable and has the potential to be good but then she just flips over and becomes the mean girl once again. It just makes me so furious. 

On 2/11/2020 at 8:46 PM, corey said:

You mean the transplant in S1? That was one of my favourites, too, :heart: right next to the MERS episode - still gives me chills.

I meant the Kidney Transplant episode, the one wherein the Doldam Staff gave a respectful goodbye to the organ donor. That was so heart wrenching / heart warming. I remember watching the same kind of scenes in Season 1 and it still gives me the chills. It was also special because we see rivals Kim Sabu and the meanies (Dr. Park and his gang) unite and work together. 

---

Anyway, I just have to say that what an amazing it has been so far. So interesting to see varying opinions about this drama but I am not surprised that it's hitting high high ratings! Anybody here who has an idea if they've surpassed other dramas that are currently airing as well? 

It's actually my first time to watch a drama during its airing period. I usually wait for the episodes to finish first but since I loved loved its season 1, I had to watch this religiously and man, this feeling of waiting for the next episode is so nerve-wracking. From the preview, I really hope... 

Spoiler

Cha Eun Jae would call the leader of the gang (that she treated from the earlier episodes) to help defend Woo Jin. I mean, she is after all the 2nd most important person in their lives right? :joy:

P.S. (again!)

Is it really up to Episode 16 this time? despite its high ratings? Have they finished filming Season 2 in its entirety? Noooooo. I'm not ready. That means we only have two weeks left with Doldam :bawling:

• Like 5

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY ALL!!!! :heart:

Hope you all had a ROMANTIC day with your love ones. Chocolates anyone? I'll take thr box and the person with it :w00t::lol:

Google translate - "Dont eat chicken with other guys. Today eat chocolate with me" :joy:

Looks like she did get some chocolates

Any YAS!! theres definitely more for Dr Do...meeting up with Dr Seo infront of Doldam

• Like 3
  • Love 2