[Drama 2020] I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice, 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요

0ly40

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, KDramatics said:

So the drama is pre produced and not shot weekly/biweekly? That would be a first for a Park Minyoung Drama. ☺

The Busted also was pre produced but you're right its her first drama like that 

Well here is some production team update IG

Світлина від 香港朴敏英後援會.

Світлина від 香港朴敏英後援會.

K-Dramas-Coming-to-Netflix-2020-1.png

If the Weather is Nice, I Will Come Find You

Episodes: 16
South Korea Broadcast Date: 2020 | Broadcaster: JTBC
Netflix Release Date: 2020 | Run Time: 70 Minutes
Cast: Park Min Young, Seo Kang Joon, Moon Jung Hee, Lee Jae Wook, Kim Hwan Hee

K-Dramas-Coming-to-Netflix-2020-If-the-W

A delightful little romantic drama coming in 2020, we’re sure subscribers will be falling in love with JTBC’s If the Weather is Nice, I Will Come Find You.

Hae Won is a kind woman but has a closed-off heart. Since childhood, she has played the cello, and thanks to her abilities it opened up a social life for her. Sadly, throughout her life, Hae Won has been hurt over and over by those close to her and has closed her heart to others. Tired of life in Seoul, Hae Won moves back to her hometown of Bookhyun Village. After her move, Hae Won meets local book shop owner Eun Seop. Writing on his blog and drinking coffee all day long, Eun Seop leads a simple life, but all that changes upon meeting Hae Won.

JTBC first half of 2020 drama to unveil 'gangbang lineup'

0000225836_003_20191205114103430.jpg?type=w430

There is also a sweet romance to raise the audience's love index. `` I'll visit you if the weather is good '', which will be broadcast in February, is a heartwarming healing romance from actors Park Min-young (Mok Hae-won) and Seo Kang-joon (Rim Eun-seop). Haewon, who is tired of living in Seoul and goes to Bukhyeon-ri, will meet Eun-seop, a high school dongchang who runs an independent bookstore, and will warmly melt the hearts of viewers at the end of winter with a story of healing and love.

Archived