[Drama 2020] I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice, 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요

0ly40

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, triplem said:

Omg @Lawyerh ! Pls drama don’t mAke me choose btwn them . @Sarang21 see what’s handsome’s next project .  

NOOOOO!! I´m happy that I´m going to see mr. hansome so soon again but  I´m so sad that he is going to play the second lead again!! :bawling:. I can´t root for the main lead when my boy is the second lead.  Wait before I start to get all rilled up..is he going to fall in love with the female lead? I prefer if he doesn´t. 

Oh No!!!! Jae Wook again as second /support actor is gonna make me cry and suffer with him BUT i also like Seo Kang Joon, feeling excited for the cast hope the drama is well written cuz the last drama of SKJ disappointed me with the ending.

26 minutes ago, Minwae said:

SKJ disappointed me with the ending.

Are you talk about that melodrama ? Yes,  you're right there was open and sad ending.

32 minutes ago, Minwae said:

Jae Wook again as second /support actor is gonna make me cry and suffer with him

I'm not sure if here we will see love triangle, here he will be smile and happy guy, I hope no tears for him.

Archived