[Drama 2020] I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice, 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요

0ly40

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice, 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Premieres TONIGHT
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am enjoying the scenery very much. I am watching raw. It seems good. I think it is a romance with a quiet atmosphere. The chirping of birds is so soothing and the rustling of tree leaves in the wind is just so relaxing, the snow is wonderful. I like the classic design of the wooden huts. There is attention to details too, Seo Kang Joon preparing coffee and the zoom on him drinking the coffee. I think the photography will play a major role. The guitar and piano music are just so good :) 

it seems that the female lead is living with her aunt. She calls her  이모

some spoilers

Spoiler

The episode starts with Seo Kang Joon starting his day by drinking coffee, he sees the FL with her suitcase after returning to the small town (seems from the description, she left Seoul). She is back to live with her aunt. She is fixing the house, painting it, doing some carpentry. 

It seems that Seo Kang Joon lives with his parents and sister. It is raining hard and the door knob is not fixed, so the FL is locked out in the rain and goes to the bookshop of her neighbour, Seo Kang Joon. He prepares coffee for her and gives her a coat. In a flashback, seems both went to the same school.

We watch the FL in a flashback playing one of Bach's cello suites (I guess it is no. 1).  Nostalgic :wub: I used to listen to it in the past. I adore Bach :wub:

I think Seo Kang Joon wrote in his blog about meeting the FL again after several years 

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice, 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

So, this drama is like hot chocolate, which you drink leisurely savoring every sip.

Through the eyes of the heroine, and then through the eyes of the hero, everyone sees everything in their own way.

The finale of the first scene is simply gorgeous !! Min Young is completely different here, so calm, sad, and simple. Kang Joon simply conquered my heart, and so he loves her all his life, write a blog for her and don’t dare to tell her about it, don’t dare touch her, because he’s afraid to frighten, make her hurt ... it is so simple but deep in the same time. I'm just enjoyed the poetic atmosphere and  I like the actors all of them is so worm here so shine.

Watched it raw, that's how impatient I was! Surprisingly my years of watchin' k-dramas paid off LoL. I actually understood the gist of what's said without much difficulty. Did Eun Seop confessed toward the end?! Hae Won's pretty strong for such a petite woman, the way she did all the heavy lifting around her aunt's pension. 

Her interactions with Eun Seop is kind of awkward but cute at the same time. I like how Kang Joon keep it interesting by playin' multiple roles. I'm also gettin' Romance is a Bonus Book, Chocolate & When the Camellia Blooms vibes from this. Coincidentally all female leads have really long hair LoL! I just hope it doesn't get too depressing as is the case with most healing genres..

Am lookin' forward to more though. Eun Seop's younger sis is a hoot eheheh. Lee Jae Wook is playin' the second male lead here it seems.. 

Park Min Young And Seo Kang Joon Start Spending More Time Together In “I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice”

Park Min Young And Seo Kang Joon Start Spending More Time Together In “I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice”

Feb 25, 2020
by L. Kim

Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon are going to be co-workers in the upcoming episode of “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice.”

The JTBC series is about a woman named Mok Hae Won (Park Min Young) who returns to her small countryside village after getting sick of city life and reunites with Im Eun Seob (Seo Kang Joon), the owner of an independent bookstore.

In the new stills, Mok Hae Won enjoys her time at Goodnight Bookstore. She can be seen carefully choosing books and reading them.

Despite being close neighbors and high school classmates, Mok Hae Won and Im Eun Seob were never really close to each other, but from this point on, they start spending a lot of time together. The reason, which was unveiled in the preview that aired after the first episode, is because she started her part-time job at his bookstore.

Every year, Im Eun Seob waited for Mok Hae Won to come down to Buk Hyeon town, but never in his wildest dreams did he think he’d be able to spend time with her in his own space, the bookstore. In the photos, his eyes are filled with wonder and depth as he gazes at Mok Hae Won with a warm smile on his face.

The production crew said, “Today (February 25), Mok Hae Won and Im Eun Seob will spend more time together and get closer to each other. The sight of Mok Hae Won, who recalls memories of Im Eun Seob one by one from the time she had forgotten, and Im Eun Seob, who only had eyes for her even in the time forgotten by Mok Hae Won, will make hearts flutter.”

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” premiered on February 24 with modest viewership ratings. The second episode will air on February 25 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Episode 2 rough summary (no subs yet :) ) so I just guess things 

Spoiler

In a flashback, Hae Won remembers her first day at school. 

SKJ allows the Hae Won to enter his bookshop. She borrows a book she likes. She leaves, and he follows her to take her home.

Hae Won is talking to her aunt, she visits her grandmother's grave,  remembers her in a flashback. She says she misses her very much. halmoni chincha bogo shipo

she goes to a drugstore to buy something (seems for headache). I think the pharmacist mentions her aunt?. She meets her school friend Jang Woo and they have coffee.

There is a group meeting in SKJ's bookstore, it includes Hae Won, Eun Seob's sister, his friend Jang Woo and others.

In a flashback, SKJ is watching Hae Won coming in her first day at school. In the music lesson, SKJ is not interested in the class and reads a book, the teacher asks Hae Won to play on the piano, a piece by the French composer Erik Satie.    

Jang Woo buys some drinks, he eats grilled meat with Eun Seob and Hae Won in the bookshop. 

In another flashback, Hae Won was in the lab, something is broken, while leaning to pick up the broken pieces, she overhears her colleagues talking about her friend Kim Bo Young, and rushes off crying. 

Eun Seob sleeps after drinking. Hae Won is watching him. She says I am going, he says "진짜 좋아 Irene": I really like Irene :) 

it is not clear without the subs why things went wrong with her school friend Kim Bo Young . She meets her after all those years, and doesn't seem pleased

PS, the aunt's wearing black glasses seems to be for health reasons :( I think she is seriously ill.

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

the aunt's wearing black glasses seems to be for health reasons :( I think she is seriously ill.

I thought that too.  But it may not be life threatening.  It may just be that she gets migraines and therefore photophobia (aversion to bright light).  That would require pain killers that are markedly stronger to control.  Quite common in mature aged ladies.  It would make day to day living very difficult and depressing.  And it would explain her bluntness and short temper with HW.  And also why she’s allowed the Guest House to fall into disrepair.  I think presently HW is too lost (and wallowing) in her own problems to notice the problems of others around her.  

14 hours ago, RobinM said:

So what is the main plot or conflict in the drama? 

This is a good question!

One of my problems with the promo for this drama was it told you nothing about the drama. They released plenty of teasers and pictures of pretty people looking pretty in scenic surroundings which didn't tell us anything about the plot or characters.  All the teasers looked like a perfume or coffee machine ad or something but I think the potential audience need more than pretty people are pretty.  It wasn't until last week with the press conference that they finally released an actual interesting teaser with characters interacting, some plot and character dynamics. I don't understand why they left it so late.

I just don't think that was the best marketing tactic to get people interested which might explain the low ratings this opening week.  I appreciate that Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim 2 was BIG competition but I still would have expected at least 2-3% ratings for this drama the opening week with this cast and source material.  I'm sure word of mouth will pick up as people seemed to enjoy episode 2 a lot more and Doctor Kim has now ended its run.  So far this is a beautifully shot, pleasant "healing" drama that seems to have been made with care so I hope it starts to find its audience.

@nohamahamoud2002 The classmates in the lab were gossiping about HW’s parents, that her mother murdered her father. They said the source is Kim Bo Young. That’s why HW was shaken. At present, she told the guys that she hates it when people just dismiss a mistake as a misunderstanding. KBY did something wrong and should just apologize instead of saying it’s a misunderstanding. We don’t know yet the truth about HW’s parents, whether it is fabricated by KBY or a betrayal of trust after HW confided in her about her parents. 

Archived