Network: JTBC

Genre: Drama, Romance

Episodes: 16

Airdate: February 24th - April 21st, 2020

Airtime: Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

Director: Han Ji Seung

Writer: Han Ga Ram

Story:

A story about forgiveness, healing, and love taking place around a small book store in the countryside. Hae Won is an ordinary woman with good character. She has played the cello since she was a child. Hae Won began her social life with her ability to play the cello, but, during that time, she was hurt emotionally by others. Due to that, Hae Won does not trust people and she has closed her heart to others. Hae Won becomes sick and tired of her life in Seoul and decides to move back to her hometown Bookhyun Village. There, Hae Won meets Eun Seop. He runs the bookshop "Goodnight Bookstore." Eun Seop's daily life is simple. He wakes up and drinks coffee, reads a book and writes on his blog. Eun Seop's daily life begins to change after he meets Hae Won.

Cast:

Park Min Young as Mok Hae Won

She is an ordinary woman without any special characteristics besides having played cello since she was young. She uses that skill to step out into the professional world, but this only results in heartbreak and the loss of trust. She then decides to move back to a town in Gangwon Province, where she lived when she was young.

서강준·박민영 케미 담긴 ‘날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요’ 포스터 공개

Seo Kang Joon as Im Eun Seob

He runs a small bookstore in Mok Hae Won’s hometown. He lives quite the simple lifestyle, starting his day by reading while drinking coffee and ending with a post for his bookstore blog. His life is shaken up a bit when Hae Won enters his life.

2020012802109919055007%5B2%5D.jpg

Mok Hae Won's family:

Moon Jung Hee as Shim Myeong Yeo, Hae Won's aunt

Jin Hee Kyung as Shim Myeong Joo, Hae Won's mother

Im Eun Seob's family:

Kim Hwan Hee as Im Hwo, Eun Seob's little sister

Nam Gi Ae as Yoon Yeo Jeong, Eun Seob's mother

Kang Shin Il as Im Jong Pil, Eun Seob's father

Haechung High Graduates:

Lee Jae Wook as Lee Jang Woo, Eun Seob's friend

Im Se Mi as Kim Bo Young, Hae Won's friend

Kim Young Dae as Oh Young Woo

Yang Hye Ji as Ji Eun Shil

Members of the Goodnight Bookstore Book Club:

Lee Tae Hyung as Bae Geun Sang

Lee Sun Hee as Choi Soo Jung, Myeong Yeo's friend

Chu Ye Jin as Kwon Hyun Ji, Hwi's friend

Han Chang Min as Jung Seung Ho

Other cast:

Lee Bong Ryun as pharmacist

Kim Dae Kun as

Teasers:

Spoiler

Script reading

Press Conference:

Spoiler

OST:

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice, 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요 - Park Min Young & Seo Kang Joon
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm first here?lm in:wub:

ÐобÑаженнÑ

Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon will be starring in a drama together!

In August, it was revealed that the two actors are in talks for the JTBC drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” (literal title).

It was confirmed on September 17 that Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon will be uniting as the leads for the drama.

The drama is based on a novel of the same title and is a warm romance story set in the countryside.

Park Min Young will be playing Mok Hae Won, an ordinary woman without any special characteristics besides having played cello since she was young. She uses that skill to step out into the professional world, but this only results in heartbreak and the loss of trust. She then decides to move back to a town in Gangwon Province, where she lived when she was young.

Seo Kang Joon’s character Im Eun Seob runs a small bookstore in Mok Hae Won’s hometown. He lives quite the simple lifestyle, starting his day by reading while drinking coffee and ending with a post for his bookstore blog. His life is shaken up a bit when Hae Won enters his life.

The production team commented, “Actors Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon will meet as Mok Hae Won and Im Eun Seob, the two main characters leading the ‘healing’ romance. They will deliver warmth that will melt your hearts in the cold weather. Please look forward to the romantic chemistry of Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon, which will warmly embrace people who have been hurt by others.”

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” is set to air in the first half of 2020 via JTBC.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1352926wpp/park-min-young-and-seo-kang-joon-confirmed-as-leads-of-new-jtbc-drama

I like her. I love him. I can’t pass up the pretty and talent in this drama.

@triplemHe’s handsome but won me over with his last 2 dramas. Some actors have good luck or great feel for projects that fit them.  SKJ def is one, with tons of charisma.  I like how natural his acting is.  His character in  Third Charm was the most charming dork!   :lol:  

Hoping drama will be good.

I am here for visuals before the story sucks me in. My only suggestion for this drama is that they hire someone bomb for PMY's costume department. Her costumes in HPL did nothing for her! Also SKJ (and earlier KJW) might grab more attention! So please!

10 minutes ago, staygold said:

I am here for visuals before the story sucks me in. My only suggestion for this drama is that they hire someone bomb for PMY's costume department. Her costumes in HPL did nothing for her! Also SKJ (and earlier KJW) might grab more attention! So please!

Well, no glamour costumes here it's country story, about simple people who lives simple life, and this is winter story, so worm sweater , jeans, boots...

1 hour ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Well, no glamour costumes here it's country story, about simple people who lives simple life, and this is winter story, so worm sweater , jeans, boots...

Yes please! Clothes in keeping with the character. That is what I am expecting too. The high fashion that was supposed to be according to the script in HPL wasnt really up to the mark.  

Also, these two actors are so pretty that even in simpler everyday clothes they will be a treat for our eyes.

I read this plot of book and it sound so  Amazing! Hope in drama will be the same romantic, tender and worm atmosphere like here/

Sorry it just Google translate , but you can feel that beauty of this story.

I'll Visit You, is a story about forgiveness, healing, and love, centered around a small bookstore called Goodnight Bookstore:love: in an old tiled house in a rural village. As a hot tea that soothes sorrow, this work softens the heart of the day because of work or human beings. It gives a sense that it will be another representative work of the artist who will touch the reader's mind beyond time and generation.

A boy who lived in the mountains of his childhood, his first regular bookstore, a half-year-old summer day that looked like a maze, and SNS writings of nocturnal people nearing the dawn. The novel, which is a novel made from several pieces, is a story about a person who is sorry for each other and conveys courage after a long time. “I'll see you next time,” “I'll see you when the day gets loose.” Just moments that just end with words. When the weather improves, and when it's ready, when it's time, success… . However, the day is rarely coming, and the weather may not be clear, but life is clear. Even though it is cloudy, the artist conveys the courage to reach out to the person with his own tender sentence and deep gaze.

Some facts from a novel:

Haewon has a mother who killed a violent father. And Eun-sup, an adopted child. The two were going to embrace each other's pain.

0002814293_003_20191002103026763.jpg?type=w430

Oh Hwan-min 1T 3CP Production of JTBC Drama Headquarters

-Park Min-young, Seo Kang-jun confirmed the appearance 'I'll visit if the weather is good' based on the novel. What kind of drama do you make?

▶ The original work 'I'll visit you if the weather is good' is a work that people liked very much. I want to express it as a watercolor. Park Min-young and Seo Kang-joon chose this work for a good reason. The heart ringing power, that's going to find viewers with another ringing in the drama. There is the power of submerge, felt in the water.

-Park Min-young, Seo Kang-jun, what kind of transformation do you want to go 'if the weather is good.'

Park Min-young has an image that looks urban. This time, unlike the existing image seems to be simple. Seo Kang is also trying to show something different. Not old, the artist expressed the visual part well. Good originals, writers, directors and actors combined. It is scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of 2020, and is working with the desire to become a drama that can be watched warmly while eating sweet potatoes. I want you to watch.

-JTBC to produce a variety of works. What is your vision?

▶ The company is creating an environment in which dramas can be produced autonomously. The result is a variety of genres such as modern drama, historical drama, and fantasy. Many people are working hard, including producers, directors, writers and staff. Better dramas will find viewers. I hope you expect.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002814293?fbclid=IwAR0Vm2R9Mk4h09C8w6wBcOnp6JKi7g1LeY6oELLk5kdQRF4X7lMlYh9roq4

• 2 weeks later...

Archived