[Drama 2019-2020] Elegant Mother and Daughter/Gracious Revenge, 우아한 모녀

nohamahamoud2002

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

Ok so HJ was at EH's house after being moved again. But for someone who just got up from a coma, it seems nonsensical to immediately go bk to his own house. Lol. 

And so, we r down to the final bam bams! Jenis being Carrie's daughter and Jenis and the evil family finding out that Jenis is Yura. And also HJ and Jenis finding out that Carrie is his mom and Jenis and evil family finding out that Carrie was behind the fake Yura. 

2 hours ago, reydevan said:
  Hide contents

Ok so HJ was at EH's house after being moved again. But for someone who just got up from a coma, it seems nonsensical to immediately go bk to his own house. Lol. 

And so, we r down to the final bam bams! Jenis being Carrie's daughter and Jenis and the evil family finding out that Jenis is Yura. And also HJ and Jenis finding out that Carrie is his mom and Jenis and evil family finding out that Carrie was behind the fake Yura. 

Didn't HJ need a liver something?

Watching now, and seriously, HJ is just recovering and moving his head fine, talking fine, no neck brace, no speech therapy, nothing?  

Also, amusing how Sera points out how scary their family is to EH.

And OMG, that preview!  I may watch tomorrow raw.

Loving the pace of the story. But what will happen next? YK finds out carry is YJs ‘mom’ and freaks thinking siblings did the dirty? Or either Yj or HJ find out and push away the other? I’m thinking if it were one of the two it would be YJ, and she’d be at a crossroads cause she also doesn’t want to leave him when he’s weak and in recovery. EH kidnapping HJ in a coma sealed the deal of no more empathy sympathy or pity left for her own grief over kidnapped child. Your evilness has made me despise you so much, that’s I’ve actually come to a point of preferring YR to be raised by carry, now you know someone must be quite despicable if someone would rather a captive be raised by their darn kidnapper than their biological parents!!!

11 hours ago, hell59 said:

Didn't HJ need a liver something?

Kidney i think? But i think the doc said he does not need it anymore. 

Seriously, yest's eps was mehhh. Like someone mentioned b4, u come outta a 2 week coma and go straight home with no other check ups or brace/bandage? 

And also, it's so stupid to let the baddies keep threatening Carrie and YK. So what if HJ knows his fake dad killed his real dad? And so what if he finds out Carrie is his real mom? I know it's more complicated for Carrie cos of Jenis but they shld know that JM and EH will nvr stop with their threats. 

Danny seemed concerned when Sera was dragged to the station and seems like their interaction resumes in tdy's eps. If they get together, i really hope they make it look believable. 

15 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Is it just me, or was that Plaid/Green top coat HJ was wearing near the end, just horrid?!

Jennis may love HJ, but Danny dresses better :joy:

I totally agree with you! It is too weird!

On 2/26/2020 at 4:42 AM, reydevan said:

Kidney i think? But i think the doc said he does not need it anymore. 

Seriously, yest's eps was mehhh. Like someone mentioned b4, u come outta a 2 week coma and go straight home with no other check ups or brace/bandage? 

And also, it's so stupid to let the baddies keep threatening Carrie and YK. So what if HJ knows his fake dad killed his real dad? And so what if he finds out Carrie is his real mom? I know it's more complicated for Carrie cos of Jenis but they shld know that JM and EH will nvr stop with their threats. 

Danny seemed concerned when Sera was dragged to the station and seems like their interaction resumes in tdy's eps. If they get together, i really hope they make it look believable. 

I would feel so bad for Danny, ending up with a crazy psycopath! She tried to kill HJ so many times and she gets to be with the nice hunk at the end? Only in kdramaland!

I thought they showed in the preview Danny saying "I want to be a bad guy" but i did not see it in yesterday's eps. 

Frankly I thought Jenis being Carrie's daughter wld be out a long time ago but then i realised they cant drag the story till 100 eps if that truth was out so soon. 

meh I'm not liking how they're keeping secret about HJ's birth mom and JM killing his real dad. I expected more "revenge" in this drama and Carrie to be more badass but she's gotten soft now... I want Carrie and HJ to be together in the end! Both of the moms can share him anyways. 

Also, are those half-pattern/colour coats a new trend in South Korea now? lol

54 minutes ago, crystaltears said:

meh I'm not liking how they're keeping secret about HJ's birth mom and JM killing his real dad. I expected more "revenge" in this drama and Carrie to be more badass but she's gotten soft now... I want Carrie and HJ to be together in the end! Both of the moms can share him anyways. 

Also, are those half-pattern/colour coats a new trend in South Korea now? lol

Must be. Even Danny wore them. Im loving it actually. 

I kinda like the drama less now too. Bt then it's gonna end soon so im gonna watch till the end. 

Archived