[Drama 2019-2020] Elegant Mother and Daughter/Gracious Revenge, 우아한 모녀

nohamahamoud2002

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If HJ knew that the whole reason his dad kept DR a secret was because his pops planned to make DR the heir, would HJ keep helping his dad protect his secret like this? Seeing as how even when his soft spot Jennis took over his position or when EH threatened his birth secret, the company is actually one of his most important things whether he realizes it or not. 

10 hours ago, Gigi Salapong said:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

I was about to barf when the opening scenarios hasJ thief high and full of himself because HJ is naive enough to help him out. He has them his wife and adopted son frying in their own lard. The same modus operandi of having someone kidnapped and, or killed. And Sera telling her mom about DORI so she can use it again for leverage to twist HJ’s arm for something.

This time Carrie escapes and was able to attend the Board meeting. I sure hope this would be the start of his (J Thief’s) karma. He was always aided and abated and have fooled his own family.

But the worst one is this magnificent obsessesion of HJ to cuddle his adopted mom from knowing the truth is so unrealistic because in the end he will just perpetuate his evil ways until HJ and his mom will be kicked out. 

All of them plunder, and kill without batting an eyelash with the gullible HJ who knows the capabilities of Jthief still carries his orders. 

I am happy to see some movement towards the demise of Jthief as the head of Jgroup. HJ well your gullible mother is now being slapped by your Jthief.

He can’t take being called the murderer he is.

7 hours ago, philosophie said:

If HJ knew that the whole reason his dad kept DR a secret was because his pops planned to make DR the heir, would HJ keep helping his dad protect his secret like this? Seeing as how even when his soft spot Jennis took over his position or when EH threatened his birth secret, the company is actually one of his most important things whether he realizes it or not. 

He didn't respond because of what the revelation of his birth secret would do to him\company.  EH told him that his grandmother is the one who made the switch and that his Mum doesn't know about it.  She said that his Mum has always been fragile and knowing the truth about HJ's birth would push her over the edge.  It is because of his Mum that he caved in to EH's blackmail and agreed to marry her obsessive psycho wicked daughter. 

12 hours ago, chococarmela said:

No way in hell did J Thief slap YK! No! I really hope she wakes up to who her husband truly is, everyone sees her as a fool.

He cannot take it when he is called a murderer, and if she, his beloved wife does it, it would make him snap. 

I'm very excited for today's episode!

7 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

He cannot take it when he is called a murderer, and if she, his beloved wife does it, it would make him snap. 

Of course he can’t, it’s the truth... and if he loved her, he wouldn’t have cheated on her or kept so many secrets... EH is toxic but he’s horrible.

Spoiler

Gosh, i felt so sad for YK in this eps. I had stop watching with eng subs after watching live for abt a week cos it was kinda boring. Gonna start again tmr w eng subs from tdy's eps. Gosh even Jenis and HJ scenes were so sad at the end! Seems like HJ's mom was told that HJ is not her son so she went to the comb for DNA test? First bomb abt him being nt the real son will come out. Second will be abt Jennis' birth secret or Carrie finding out abt HJ? 

these two families make such strange in-laws and friends; they are happy and snicker at each other's misfortune. eun ha is delighted that yoo kyung doesn't know dori is the illegitimate son. hae joon specifically tells sera not to say anything to her folks but she just can't keep her mouth shut and has to run to tell her mom the latest gossip. well, now that there's no video to fight over, mother and daughter are back to gossip buddies?

Looks like from the preview, the truth is coming out.... Mom is gonna find out first that HJ is not her son. And Carrie is next to get the shock of her life. What a mess.... 

@tulip06 I'm not sure. Subs are out late these days which is unusual:huh:...

Oh god, since HJ's truth is gonna be out first, Jenis and he are gonna think they are siblings who slept together. Oh wow!! And YK is definitely gonna suspect EH cos she is the one who delivered the baby. 

I think J thief or EH will get revenge on Carrie by using Jenis and that's when Jenis` truth will be out from Carrie's mouth. Unless MH onni opens her mouth first. After this HJ secret, the fake sis truth will be out next and it will be EH and IC's turns to go cray. Finally excited again to watch this drama. Gonna be so bored once it ends! 

Saw the female lead's IG and she said yest was the best ratings yet at 15.7 so she gifted her staff. Ohh she liked the comment i left her. 

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

these two families make such strange in-laws and friends; they are happy and snicker at each other's misfortune. eun ha is delighted that yoo kyung doesn't know dori is the illegitimate son. hae joon specifically tells sera not to say anything to her folks but she just can't keep her mouth shut and has to run to tell her mom the latest gossip. well, now that there's no video to fight over, mother and daughter are back to gossip buddies?

I thought the same thing, is thst a common dynamic in ‘wealthy’ friendships or the result of the bad blood that happened when HJ broke off the wedding? First YK and JM snickering at the fake painting Eh had and now EH doing the same about this illegitimate secret. Like the saying goes, who needs enemies when you have friends like this? 

Also pardon my ignorance, but what’s the big deal about fake YR working at a coffee shop? Is it the same as a hostess bar in SK?

14 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Also pardon my ignorance, but what’s the big deal about fake YR working at a coffee shop? Is it the same as a hostess bar in SK?

I was also wondering the same thing. it sounds like a shady place where things could happen?

Archived