Quantcast
nohamahamoud2002

[Drama 2019-2020] Elegant Mother and Daughter/Gracious Revenge, 우아한 모녀

Today's episode?! The show has actually picked up! To everyone who hasn't watched it, catch up! You're missing out!

The power players, oh the power players. They don't know that they're being played by the Queen herself! I am loving Carrie right now! She's got them trapped on all sides. Queen Carrie will drive them insane as the frantically try to discover the truth about her, sending them on a wild goose chase. I'm looking forward to it!

Huh... Janice is getting a little more snappy. She's still less interesting than Carrie though... but she's improving in a way. She's gonna take over and will numb her heart towards HJ. Good for her, take that company... but there's some secrets! Be careful. Now, that assistant? Ms. Oh? She's super loyal! Any regular assistant in a daily would've greedily taken the money, but she was honest and told EH, "wow, you're pathetic". EH is losing now, and I love it. She needs to be knocked down a peg or two.

Wow, HJ is actually getting smarter now! Good for him, maybe if this continues, I might start to like him... just a little. He's figuring things out and connecting the dots, as well as helping his "father". Awesome.

Things are yet again moving at a nice pace. The demented nurse, SR whining and throwing tantrums, EH plotting and JM being dumb scenes were getting pretty annoying.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Dar said:

Do Korean hospitals always switch new born babies?

Most of their dramas revolve around birth secrets. Cos I know that most children tend to resemble their birth parents.  Or don't Korean children resemble their birth parents like the rest of the world?

I have never seen a birth secret where the daughter or son started asking questions because he or she has striking resemblance to one man or woman. And the should at least start pairing parents/ children duo who has some similarities to make these things look real a bit.

I think HJ kind of looks like a young MS, the man Carrie was married to and for whom she is taking revenge.  They show her seeing the young version of that man.  We saw them as middle-aged throughout because they only used the middle-aged actors.

• Like 4

ep 50 thoughts ~ @chococarmela ~ it certainly was a fun episode and seeing all of them being moved about like a chess board by carrie. it was actually kind of amusing to see everyone's gasps and puzzled expressions on why carrie would care about a friend from 30 years ago to take revenge and whether it was all a coincidence. I was most amused by yoo kyung's expressions as she looked like she was hearing the most delicious gossip with her "omo" and then feeling irritated that carrie only was in jail because she failed to pay rent. hahahahah... but still even yoo kyung is bothered even though she doesn't understand what the big fuss is.

15 hours ago, crystaltears said:

Danny: "I'm not hitting on you. I was passing by, but I heard an animal crying." LOL

that was both funny as well as apt! we know that sera acts like a whiny child. if danny would tell her to keep quiet and stop acting like a brat, then I might actually like this pairing more. her cutesy act is so annoying because we know that she is not sweet and just manipulative. so the idea of her having danny also dance to her tune just irks me.

13 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Now, that assistant? Ms. Oh? She's super loyal! Any regular assistant in a daily would've greedily taken the money, but she was honest and told EH, "wow, you're pathetic". EH is losing now, and I love it. She needs to be knocked down a peg or two.

she was so cool as a feather. even better than jenis in war scenes! am really wondering what makes ms oh so loyal to carrie though. why is ms oh involved in such a personal revenge and what she gets out of that. does anyone remember if any details were mentioned? but ms oh was like a second queen right after carrie in how she rolled her eyes and told eun ha off. ooh, it was indeed fun to watch!

13 hours ago, Julie said:

Hello! I'm new but I've been following this drama from the beginning. For several episodes that I feel confused and I can't see how the story is going to unfold. Can someone please help me out? :) If Mi Yuns identity is revealed how is she going to get revenge on EH and J group. Why hasn't Hong in chul been arrested after that post? Everyone is suspecting Carry now. I don't see YJ turning on her mother not after what she suffered at EHs hands.. 

welcome to the forum. :) so at this stage, they are good even if carrie's secret comes out because they have already got all the pieces lined up. carrie is not only a huge investor but she holds this threat where she can pull out her investment. it is huge enough for the company to really take a hit if that happens. so now J thief is forced to trade in the deed for the land even though he is suspicious of carrie's motives. even if hae joon is able to figure out that carrie is the real owner of nora fashion, eun ha has already signed the contract and therefore any default has a penalty. plus, carrie also gave that art work so they are financially mortgaged. basically even if the secret comes out, none of these folks can kick out carrie because she holds financial cards on them. so now, it will be open war which is going to be actually more entertaining to watch. am not sure if jenis will turn on carrie either because she is very close to carrie who did treat her like a daughter. sometimes the initial synopsis can change as the drama keeps airing. lets see how it turns out.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

sometimes I notice patterns in kdrama formulas, like how in short 16 episode dramas I usually expect a kiss from the top around the episode 8 mark. For revenge dailies, I noticed that around episode 60 is when the ‘good guys’ finally get their revenge, with the last sixty episodes being the build up and all the reason to furthermore motivate the main characters to get revenge. For Janice at least, I feel this is the case since even as the drama began with her out for revenge, so many horrible things were inflicted on her as a repercussion. The moment she finds out her own birth secret, she will flash back to particularly the times she was bullied by her blood mother and sister, as well as almost nearly assassinated by them too, which will probably propel her even more to also despise Carry for letting her go through that knowing full well the truth about her birth secret from the get go. We only have ten episodes left and at this pace, I feel like maybe this won’t occur until episode 70? 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Today's episode?! The show has actually picked up! To everyone who hasn't watched it, catch up! You're missing out!

The power players, oh the power players. They don't know that they're being played by the Queen herself! I am loving Carrie right now! She's got them trapped on all sides. Queen Carrie will drive them insane as the frantically try to discover the truth about her, sending them on a wild goose chase. I'm looking forward to it!

Huh... Janice is getting a little more snappy. She's still less interesting than Carrie though... but she's improving in a way. She's gonna take over and will numb her heart towards HJ. Good for her, take that company... but there's some secrets! Be careful. Now, that assistant? Ms. Oh? She's super loyal! Any regular assistant in a daily would've greedily taken the money, but she was honest and told EH, "wow, you're pathetic". EH is losing now, and I love it. She needs to be knocked down a peg or two.

Wow, HJ is actually getting smarter now! Good for him, maybe if this continues, I might start to like him... just a little. He's figuring things out and connecting the dots, as well as helping his "father". Awesome.

Things are yet again moving at a nice pace. The demented nurse, SR whining and throwing tantrums, EH plotting and JM being dumb scenes were getting pretty annoying.

The Queen of hearts is about to move da dada da! Opps,.... but she will have to give up the most important thing she is scared of....Janice's identity.

SeRa oh well one can see how shallow the personality is and how misaligned the connectors in her brain are. EH's and Inchul's little sorcerer in practice. Her role is to get herself crowned Queen of JGroup. The once sure deal accompliced by the three leaches will become a mirage. Again SeRa will become a discarded piece of rag as soon as YJ becomes YR. 

The writer may have already started the grounds for Danny and SeRa as a couple but still he does not deserve damaged goods. SeRa is one in all aspects, a damaged merchandise that has to undergo a Baptism of fire. Not until then.

HJ has gone to the legendary Wizard of OZ...Yes HJ can now think and connect dots. Which of the dots will he connect first. His own, JThief's evilness and his hidden ambitions. He will again try to do his biggest heist and that is to steal the company for his real son.  

Lala Clinic will to fall first they do not have liquid assets. The Mother and child painting will go with it. HJ will also soon eat some humble pie. He will  face the consequences of his wrong decisions.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

ep 51 thoughts ~ ooh, things are really picking up steam! so we end with a cliff hanger where in chul meets the former cellmate who says carrie looks like mi yun. the kicker was when she asked why he didn't think so when he has met her before right? hahahahhahah... yea, the question we have been wondering too! :D

eun ha and yoo kyung try and play detective but instead look like snoopy guests without any etiquette. yoo kyung at least feels embarassed to be seeing the bathroom but one could come up with a genuine excuse to use the bathroom. eun ha is snooping in the guest room and she gets caught by carrie but pretends she got lost. kekekek.. it is not exactly a mansion to get lost in! but carrie as usual raises her eyebrows and lets it go.

hae joon's spidey senses are tingling when he hears danny, carrie and jenis all laughing in pandora. does the restaurant not have security? do people just walk in? jenis later says that they were talking about canada but he is wondering why they are all so close. carrie doesn't care if they find out her identity but she is extremely stressed that they might find out about jenis. she is very worried that jenis might become a target and has suffered enough. jenis on the other hand truly doesn't care if others find out because she feels proud of her mom. carrie's nightmares are in overdrive and she worries that jenis will eventually abandon her. in earlier episodes, it felt like carrie was more merciless and using jenis. these last few episodes, it feels like she's more guilt stricken but in her head, jenis is her own kid. what do chingus make of jenis and carrie's relationship? is it more complicated than just carrie using jenis as a tool of revenge?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

So 1 truth is out tdy abt Carrie. And after tdy's eps, i have a feeling that Jenis will find out first that EH is her real mom, not EH first. 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

OST part 1 to 3

Hide contents

Awwww, no ending music released. :tears:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, reydevan said:

Awwww, no ending music released. :tears:

Not yet @reydevan:)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, reydevan said:

So 1 truth is out tdy abt Carrie. And after tdy's eps, i have a feeling that Jenis will find out first that EH is her real mom, not EH first. 

I am anxiously awaiting subs!

@Lmangla  And I think the Janice and Carrie relationship is now a real adoptive mom-daughter one.  But How Carrie will explain a daughter from a dead husband when she was locked up in jail and could not even have stored "DNA" for later use from him is the question she will have to answer.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

So first of all before I proceed with my post I want to congratulate everyone here that has stuck up with this show. We have finally reached the middle of the drama and it feels like we may make some progress in the story as well. To be honest I still have to watch the latest episode. Hopefully by the time I finish writing this post my internet will be back allowing me to post it as well as download the latest episode as well. Till then know that my post will be covering till episode 50.

Now let me get on with the main post itself.

Spoiler

For starters let me bring up my favourite line in the entire episode. It had to be when Yoo Kyung was wondering why Carrie would want to take revenge for Mi Yun. It isn’t like they are the same person. I find it amusing that she almost got it right and perhaps people would have better luck if they considered this point. I do wonder what she will think when she discovers the truth.

As of now everyone else is slightly starting to smarten up and figure out that there may be more to Mi Yun than meets the eye. But it might be too late to get out of the web that they have been ensnared in.

Overall my problem with this drama is still the lack of chemistry between the main leads. Normally this isn’t an issue but for some reason it is bugging me over here. At this point I feel the story between the mothers is far more interesting and how they interact with each other rather than rooting for the main leads. The writer it seems at times is trying to correct this mistake by trying to get the main leads feel all nostalgic at times but to be honest it still doesn’t feel sufficient to me at this moment. Such as when they went to the site of Fashion Farm and Janice’s shoe got stuck in the mud just like in the past. Then she had to be rescued by Baby Face and he ended up leaving a mark of his shoe over there as well. At this point they each are reminded of their first encounter. As some like to refer to as their Thunderbolt Love encounter. Unfortunately for me it still didn’t feel romantic to me. Nostalgic sure but not something I would feel like fate and destiny trying to send me any kind of message. Again this is probably due to the lack of chemistry between them.

Then try was that time in the same episode when he lent her his scarf. Her going back for it (since she forgot it at the restaurant) and then returning it to him seemed to serve no purpose to me unless she was trying to cause friction between him and Sera. Which probably wasn’t the case unless she has timed Sera’s interaction with Baby Face and knows exactly when she shows up at his office doors. To be more exact she had no real reason to even go back and fetch said scarf unless she wanted to cause friction between him and Sera like I mentioned earlier. This was simply because she left before him. Meaning he should have been responsible for his own stuff and picked it up on his own. Her going back and managing to get it back just shows how careless he can get. Come to think about it this gets me concerned how he will run to company later on.

We also had Baby Face trying to work hard to convince the accountant of The Detox Inventor to give him confidential information. He was finally successful in the last episode when she confirmed his suspicion that the Detox Inventor doesn’t own the company anymore but instead is a figurehead. She also let him know that the money they receive isn’t sent off to China as he was expecting but instead to Canada. He then starts to use his brain and tries to connect the dots between Janice and Mi Yun then. Regardless of this I am sure that if Mi Yun and company didn’t want him to come to this conclusion they could have further prevented him from doing so. Let’s face it if Nora Fashion wanted to prevent him from getting not only this information but also how he was after that accountant all that they actually needed to do was get a restraining order against him. Problem would have probably been solved. As for the accounting manager she should also train her son not to accept sweets from strangers. Though in this case he offered the son a hamburger so perhaps that is why the son followed him. (perhaps the better lesson would be to not accept anything from strangers and follow them)

Then we had Mi Yun’s assistant in the last episode and her encounter with Eun Ha which was quite interesting. At this point Eun Ha is finally starting to suspect everything in regards to Mi Yun and all her actions. Such as if the aunt is actually the assistant’s aunt and what not. Even her responses she is wondering if they are what Mi Yun ordered her to tell her. She then tries to bribe the assistant with an envelope full of money. Which the assistant initially refuses to even touch. She does so after Eun Ha tells her to check out the amount. The assistant is still unimpressed and lets her know that since she isn’t the main female lead she doesn’t feel insulted and she would have better luck using said money to run a DNA test on the Aunt for verification that they are related or not. This leaves Eun Ha dumbfounded. Also the assistant lets her know that she should find out the truth on her own rather than try and bribe people etc… I find the entire encounter over here interesting for a few reasons. Firstly, why is the assistant so loyal to Mi Yun and her cause that she wasn’t affected by the bribe. From what I can gather it was decent amount. I mean I understand that there are people that are complexly loyal or don’t accept bribes on principle. But in this case why is she like that.

For instance, we can understand why Danny and Janice are like that towards Mi Yun’s cause. Janice thinks that Mi Yun is her Bio Mother and Danny is like that because they took him in and gave him a family when his had abandoned him. (those that tried to adopt him and then cancelled it. He might also consider that his bio family did that as well be leaving him as an orphan. When he was a kid that is.) Therefore, it is highly unlikely that these two will ever turn on Mi Yun unless they discover the truth and how she has lied to them or she ends up betraying or hurting them in a serious way. But that doesn’t seem to be the case for the assistant. There has been no mention of her being adopted into the family so she isn’t one of their sisters. This would seem to indicate that she has a strong reason to be motivated to help them. Her being paid by Mi Yun for her services isn’t enough in my opinion to be either so loyal to the cause. What does she gain out of it? Especially considering the fact that she seems to be totally updated in the groups motivation to take down the two families (to the same extent as Danny and Janice). Such as she is even aware of Mi Yun’s actual identity so why go along with it.

The only thing that I can come up with it for all her actions is that she is the daughter of one of the families that has also been wronged by one of those two families or both of them. this means that she also has a common enemy as them. This could also explain the reason why she wasn’t able to be swayed by Eun Ha’s bribe. We have already seen how J Thief was back in the day. He would do anything to keep his hold on to power that he would even be willing to steal from someone and if that wasn’t sufficient have then silenced for good. We have also seen that after he took care of Mi Yun’s husband and her he moved on to the next phase of his plan to claim their invention as his own. He purchased their farms and ordered his assistants to buy over their workers as well. Following this logic, it would be safe to assume that Mi Yun and her family still had a few workers that would remain loyal to them. but the problem with loyalty is that it can only get you so far. It can’t feed you and a point comes where you have to question is it worth your pride, honour and loyalty versus your very survival. So in this case do you starve or sell out your principles. Again this brings up the fact on whether you are alone or have a family to support. So in this case I could possibly see some of his workers not give in and go to J Thief even if he made them generous offers (even assuming that atleast some of them had important roles in inventing the perfume). In this case I could see J Thief forcing them to join him in the end by using his clout to prevent them from getting jobs elsewhere or even purchasing the companies that they joined. Perhaps even forcing them in debts and trying to control the banks later on forcing them in financial difficulties. Then he would throw out his rope again in the hopes of them grabbing out. If they were desperate enough at this point it would make sense that they would accept it.

The question though at this point is even if this was the case how did the assistant end up working for Mi Yun. While it isn’t unheard of Mi Yun using people related to those that have been wronged by others for the sake of her revenge how would she get in contact with some of them. The Detox Inventor made it easy by trying to go public. But I doubt that any family in the past could have done that. Also if they did that why would they send their child to Mi Yun. They must have all assumed that she died unless she approached some of them for help when she wanted to leave for Canada back then. Anyway I guess none of this is important for the time being.

Speaking of my favourite characters. Yoo Kyung is slowly becoming one of them. She is still totally oblivious to what is going around most of the time but when she does find out she tries to do the right thing. Plus, she will do anything to protect her son. So her going in Mama Bear mode is always fun to watch. Unfortunately, she isn’t all that smart or is way too trusting for her to be actually any good at this point. Not only this she brings up good points which leave the villains speechless since if they confess the game would be up. Wait if she was any smarter she would wonder what happened to the trampoline that J Thief recently purchased. We know that he sent one to his love child. This means that he ended up purchasing another one for him or sent the one at his place (the one that was sent accidentally). If it is the former, then he still is safe if not then questions need to be asked.

J Thief is not willing to let go of the farm that he got to Mi Yun. But I wonder does she even need to get the farm transferred in her name at this point by him. If I recall correctly she told him that she would have paid him the initial investment before any of the actual work took place. He was surprised to hear that so to get him to calm down she told him that he could pay her back if they didn’t get the approval to build over there but in return if he couldn’t she also asked him to place the farm as collateral. As we can see she wants her investment back but he is unable to do so (for various reasons) this means that she can simply get the farm back since he placed it as collateral for her back then. Once she does she can get the land transferred in her name. problem solved. Unfortunately, J Thief isn’t willing to do that. Plus, he thinks that she is trying to get it from him for free. I doubt that is the case. If we consider that she has invested 50 million in it, I think that she has paid more than enough especially when you consider the fact that he stole it from her in the first place. Some can argue that since we aren’t living over there we don’t know the actual value of the land and it may be more than that. True I will give them that but knowing the way Mi Yun is operating these days she probably paid either the exact value of the land or more in the guise of her investment so that people wouldn’t make much of an issue if this matter was brought up later on.

I still don’t trust Eun Ha one bit. She claims that she is planning on working with Nora Fashion to take it over from the inside and thus retrieve the Detox Invention once again for themselves and then she would work again with J Group. Just goes to show how untrustworthy she can be so how can J Thief have any kind of guarantee that she will actually do any of that. I can see her doing the former but not the later. She may have realized at this point that it would be better to cut her losses and quit working with J Group once she gets it back. We can be sure that J Thief is going to try and make an issue about it but will be unable to do anything about it since she will have something to use against him. In this case it is pretty obvious that it will be his love child which they will discover. They will therefore threaten to expose his existence to Yoo Kyung unless he plays ball with them. we know that they will go down this path because recently Eun Ha and Inchul were discussing whether he might not have a few hidden love children’s since he couldn’t have one of his own. Then on top of all this we have seen Sera catching him watching videos and pictures of a child. She has mistakenly assumed that he wants grandchildren and thus looking at said pictures. She can innocently bring up this topic in front of her parents who will figure out the truth. They will then try and track down said kid and they use it against J Thief.

Speaking of him and his kid does anyone else think that he is starting to get sloppy in regards to this. It is safe only for him to watch his son’s pictures and videos at the office where there would be less chance of him getting caught. Plus, if he does it from his main desk then he will have a harder time getting caught. But if he watches them at home someone can sneak up on him like Sera and catch him red handed. My only question at this point is why is he doing such things now and not before.

Speaking of Yoo Kyung I like how she isn’t judging someone right of the bat. In this case she was shocked to discover that Mi Yun served time but her more immediate concern was that she was in for something major and may have numerous charges against her. But was relieved that it was just one charge and that to nothing major. This is the reason that I feel like she and Mi Yun will eventually become friends once more once she discovers the truth. Though I can possibly see her not wanting to let her son go initially so she might try and keep his birthright a secret in the start as well if she discovers it and the fact that Mi Yun is his mother.

Speaking of Mi Yun being who she is I am still surprised that nobody figured out the truth. Heck at this point we have Inchul having his assistant track down all living members of her jail cell to even obtaining a picture of her and sending it for verification to another cell mate. The problem that I have is if he wants to do anything right why isn’t he asking for her prison record. Shouldn’t that have her profile picture on it or they didn’t do that back in the day or the records don’t exist. Such as they haven’t updated them into the current system. Thus her record is only there in a hard copy therefore going through all those records would be too time consuming and thus they haven’t done that. Also why is Inchul even bothering to search for any of her old pictures to send to her cellmate. Just find a way to get one of her recent pictures and send it to them. As we mentioned she really hasn’t changed all that much from back then. Then again that might not work since he has failed to recognize her so it will probably be the same for the cellmate. But the question then is if she can recognize the past picture why can’t Inchul do the same. Yes, I know this totally doesn’t make sense and I am still baffled about it as much as the rest of you. Eun Ha is a total idiot since she is recently even having nightmares regarding Mi Yun and she still fails to recognize her as someone infront of her on a daily basis.

Now let’s talk about all these investors and their investments. Nobody is going to invest in a sinking ship unless they gain something out of it. For Mi Yun it is obvious what she gets out of it. She either wants the destruction of both parties especially J Group (wait what about the poor innocent workers that will suffer due to her revenge) or she wants to take over the company. (something sort of suggested by Janice to Baby Face). So her investment atleast makes sense. But then we have the Chinese Investor what is he gaining from all this. I can understand him wanting to do Mi Yun a favour for whatever reason but he should get a gain from it as well. For instance, has he been promised J Group in return this allows him to get a foothold in the Korean market if he goes along with her plan. If not, I see no reason for him to get involved. Since this way he is contributing not only a lot of money but also losing it all. Why would he be okay with any of this. Does he have a lot of money to waste? Is he doing it for amusement for the reason mentioned previously. We know that some of it he will get back in one way or the other. For instance, if Eun Ha messes up she will be forced to pay back his investment. We also know for a fact that she doesn’t have the means or resources to do so. Her clinic has been put up as collateral (or to be more exact the building that the clinic is in). Then on top of all this she went over to purchase the fake painting from Mi Yun. This has eventually led her to put said painting as further collateral for some art fund (which again was arranged by Mi Yun). Meaning she currently has no funds of her own and can’t also get anymore at the last minute to save herself.

Speaking of the painting why isn’t she getting it tested or something. She knows that Mi Yun might be working against them if she was as close to her cellmate (aka Mi Yun you all know what I mean). Inchul is even advising J Thief to go over any investments that she may have given them and said contracts to ensure that Mi Yun isn’t trying to pull a fast one over them. It would therefore make sense that he should do the same for his wife as well and in return she should be suspicious of the painting that she purchased from her. Does she think that since Mi Yun bought the thing at an auction it would be therefore be their (auction house) responsibility to sell the real thing. Thus they messed up. I guess they can say that was real and she then purchased a fake from Mi Yun and that was her own fault and responsibility for not verifying said item. Eun Ha might then try and charge Mi Yun for fraud if she has the time. But something tells me that she will suddenly face some other emergency which won’t allow her to do so or she won’t even have the funds to hire a lawyer to fight her case.

Let’s move on to Sera for the time being. To be honest she is starting to be a disappointment as a second lead character. Sure these people are generally extremely clingy when it comes to their first love and aren’t willing to see them move on and fall in love with anyone else. Sera matches this description perfectly. But second leads are also known for their deviousness and how they will try their level best to get rid of the female lead so that they can have the male lead all to themselves. We have them being framed for a crime that they didn’t do (generally at the company) and other things. unfortunately, Sera has done only two things to Janice to try and get rid of her. Firstly, she tried to trap her in the lift and Secondly she tried to introduce her to Sleazebag which then led to him places charges against Baby Face for assault (on her orders) but other than that nothing else. Sure Janice was framed for trying to embezzle company funds but that was done by J Thief and not her. Yes, she knew that it was J Thieves doing but she didn’t do anything on her own. As of now her character has suddenly become just the clingy second lead. Plus, her being totally dependent on her parents to help her out of these messes and what not. I know we aren’t supposed to cheer for all those second leads since they are harming everyone else but in this case I am going to be making an exception. If I have to choose to root for any second lead not getting caught or even doing something wrong, I would rather do it for someone else rather than her. Not only this but when those second leads do something bad to any of the main leads they are all left wondering who could have done that and why. Even if they confront the second leads they not only deny these charges (the main leads even believe them) and incase that doesn’t happen they tell them to bring evidence to support their claims. This isn’t the case for Sera. If she does anything wrong the main leads (or in this case Janice) knows for a fact that she is responsible.

Thus I feel that Sera has failed in her role to be a be a successful second female lead. The only thing going for her these days are her interactions with Danny. Don’t know how long that will last though.

Now let’s try and move on to other things

@Lmangla You aren’t the only one that has an issue with all the mothers showing up at Mi Yun for advice. I believe that I brought up this same point way back. I also found it odd that they would go to a stranger for said advice. It makes sense to be on Mi Yun’s good side since she is a major investor but to do that they can do numerous other things such as taking her out or gifting her things. but instead we find the two woman confiding all their problem to her and asking for advice. This is also when they just know her. Had they known her for a long time this wouldn’t have been so weird. For instance, Eun Ha and Yoo Kyung are friends for over 30 years yet instead of confiding in each other they go to a stranger. Another poster explained the reason that they do so is because Eun Ha first of all feels that Yoo Kyung tends to look down on her thus she feels embarrassed to talk about her problems with her and secondly she feels that she has more of a bond with Mi Yun since they both share a common tragedy (of losing a child at a young age). This allows her to communicate with her easier. Plus, since Mi Yun listens to all her other worries and even advices her on how to react she feels much easier to be with her. As for why Yoo Kyung trusts her so much is beyond me. I would probably say that Yoo Kyung is an extremely trusting person and that is why everyone tries to take advantage of her. Wait till she unleashes the mother in her. At that point they should all beware her wrath.

You also mentioned how J Thief’s action of throwing Sera and Baby Face under the bus makes sense considering the logic that he gave. Which was that if heads were to roll it would be better if it were theirs because as long as he stays in power he could give them their old posts later on etc.. In a manner of speaking it does make sense but at the same time it doesn’t the latter is in regards to throwing Baby Face under the bridge. As Sera herself pointed out Baby Face was totally innocent in the matter and she was responsible for the incident this time. Thus it makes total sense to punish her. Why would J Thief or even Baby Face need to take responsibility then. Also even if Baby Face was responsible for the incident then J Thief would still have a responsibility for allowing his work to be accepted without further proof that they were handing in their own work and not somebody else’s. he would still have a responsibility for allowing his work to be accepted without further proof that they were handing in their own work and not somebody else’s.

@Gigi Salapong As I mentioned earlier the only reason that he handed over the evidence regarding Sera to Eun Ha was because he hoped that Eun Ha would have enough sense to convince Sera to back down. Unfortunately, he didn’t count on her to be equally crazy and find some way to turn things around and still force him to get back with Sera.

As for J Thief plotting to ensure that his love child will inherit the company in the future. There is no doubt in regards to his intention. He pretty much confirmed this in one of the previous episodes. Sorry I don’t recall the number. But I think that it was when he was talking to the chairwoman’s picture and he told her his intent or something. In this case his agenda for staying in power makes total sense.

@chococarmela Good luck in either department. unfortunately, I feel that it is too late to do either at this point. If you kill anyone at this point you can be sure that people will pick up their pitchforks and head over to the writer’s house in the hopes that this was just a bad April Fool’s Joke. Regardless of their lack of chemistry we have been invested in these characters for 50 episodes so killing them without a good replacement would be a bad idea. I mean if Baby Face dies then that certainly opens up the possibility of Janice ending up with Danny. The guy is certainly much better than Baby Face in certain departments. Plus, if he dies then Mi Yun can genuinely be mad at those mothers once she discovers the truth. Sadly, since he has been set up as the main lead he can]t die atlest before the final episode. As for Janice killing her off would be worse. She is one of the main characters on whom the story is focused on. Plus, she is one who is fully aware of why the revenge needs to even take place. Of all the people I am only invested is her especially when she doesn’t have a happy ending of her own. As for the matter of replacing one of them (getting new actors to portray the same role) is a good idea but not viable. They should have done that much earlier ie starting episodes. Doing that now may get a bit confusing to other viewers at this point. Plus, I have a thing that I prefer same characters to be portrayed by the same actor regardless of it being a movie or TV show. There have been a few exceptions but most of the time I would go for the original. Plus, what will they base their reason for a replacement. Some of the times that has happened is when the original actor is unable to get the spot such as they have gotten injured or are ill or have passed away due to some incident. They may also be busy with some other work which is clashing with their current character. Then it makes sense to replace them. Unfortunately, none of these factors involve apply for the main leads. Thus the most that we can do is hope that they improve because we are stuck with them for the time being.

@Gigi Salapong In regards to Eun Ha acting out like a thug towards the nurse is to be expected. The nurse has dementia and there are only limited ways that Eun Ha can act out towards her considering her personality that is. For instance, if she was smarter I would have recommended her hiding a few bugs in that room so that she could overhear any conversations that are held in that room when she isn’t there. I would have recommended Mi Yun do the same. Unfortunately, none of these characters think that far ahead. This leaves them with two ways to figure out what the nurse knows. Either use patience and the gentle approach that Mi Yun is using or use force as is in Eun Ha’s nature. The other issue with the way that Eun Ha behaves in is to be blamed on the writer. If anyone had read some of my earlier recaps for this drama you will note that I have made fun of this fact. This being that the writer likes to repeat scenes that have already happened. Such as character watching and sometime even rewatching certain videos. Eg. When Baby Face and Janice fell of the building or the interview the both of them appeared in. These two weren’t the only ones the writer made sure that a few of the other characters watched the same video as well. It is a poor sign of the writer’s skill since they are repeating the same scene numerous times. This indicates that they don’t have material to go forward with and have to use such tricks as padding materials for the time being. I can understand if they suddenly get the notice for an extension but this isn’t the case over here.

@reydevan It really isn’t all that odd about how Ex Classmates are giving of information like that. Baby Face was from a company. If he made it seem like Janice set her up as a person to refer her she might not have found it all that strange. Plus, he could have used other means to convince her to give him said information.

@tulip06 don’t be so surprised that Yoo Kyung is remembering the nurse but not Mi Yun. It is like these characters have some sort of super powers that others can’t seem to recognize them. Perhaps they sold of their soul to pull of this feat. Plus it has been 30 years so I am going to give them a pass at this point.

@monalisa They probably all do wear fur. It must be a sign of their wealth. As for the missing ring. Can you or anyone else remind me of it. It either must have slipped my mind or I missed it. Thanks in advance.

@reydevan Good luck with your cooking. As for your thoughts in regards to Eun Ha and Inchul attempt to blackmail Janice with the fact that Mi Yun isn’t her mother is a good idea and it is also something that they would do. But for that to actually happen they need to first of all figure out two things. Firstly, that Janice and Mi Yun are even connected and Secondly that they aren’t related. A fact that those two have kept hidden so far. Plus, they might also need to figure out Mi Yun’s actual identity perhaps that would help them reveal the truth to her. Though if they do figure that out and then don’t realize that Janice could be their long lost daughter then I will consider them to be total idiots and don’t deserve to be considered as parents. But more on that some other time.

As for the fact why Danny leaves things for Sera. You mentioned that it could be for a revenge plan. An interesting thought but at this point I just can’t figure out what that could be. Does he hope that she will start trusting him again and slip some kind of important information to him that they can use against her family. As of now Janice and Baby Face aren’t a couple anymore so he doesn’t need to keep her distracted or let her know that those two are on a date to get her mad so that she will end up fighting with Baby Face which will result in him breaking up the marriage again. As pointed out that isn’t an option for him for the time being. As long as Eun Ha can blackmail him with his birth secret that isn’t going to happen. Plus, that is her ace so she isn’t going to let anyone else discover said fact as well. So even if Janice were to reveal the birth secret that she knows she still has the edge in regards to the baby swap. Once that secret is out then J Group is going to face numerous other problems especially when it comes to the matter of the heir plus their stock prices will be affected. This isn’t something that Eun Ha wants. She doesn’t even have the cash to purchase said stocks even if they fell to later on takeover J Group.

@Lmangla Considering that Sera was drunk at that time I am going to give her a pass. I doubt that she would have ever revealed to him this fact if she was sober. I doubt that she is that much of an idiot. Regardless of this you can be sure that she will still manage to steal it. Showing just how sloppy these other characters can be. Plus, it was equally idiotic of Danny to admit the fact that he was indeed the one that sent the recording to her mother.

@dramaninja The hate for Baby Face is because he is an idiot who gets played by everyone. Even if I let the matter of the so called Thunder Bolt Love (@Lmangla  you have made me start to refer it as well in the same way). He couldn’t recognize Danny when he met him two different times. Trust me glasses don’t make a person look different. Yet others were able to do so. His brain doesn’t work full time and even if he knows something is wrong he doesn’t take proper action to prevent it from happening. Am going to give him a pass on being a cheater. He didn’t do it for long and when he was sure of his feelings he tried to break it off with Sera. He would have remained loyal to Janice if things happened differently. As for Janice am afraid to say that she will still fall for him. Apparently she still has feelings for him and whenever she discovers little things about why he did something back then she starts to feel bad for him. The only reason that she isn’t with him now is because she feels conflicted in her feelings. On one hand she wants him but on the other hand he is the son of their enemy and she doesn’t have it in her to play Romeo and Juliet with him. So there is that. Once the show ends you can be sure they will be together.

@Dar Would like if it is possible for some of the real parent and child duo to show up as a real family in said drama as well. But I get the feeling that they may be a bit uncomfortable doing that. Plus, they might want to avoid work and personal life together. At best they might show up as relatives ie aunt and uncle with their niece and nephew but even that might be a long shot. As for birth secrets not every child is swapped at birth. Sometimes they are raised by a single parent as the other one might have issues of their own or abandoned them. In regards to them looking as one of their parents I think this drama is doing it sort of. Yoo Kyung once mentioned how Janice and Eun Ha seemed to resemble each other at one point. It went as well as expected. Eun Ha was clearly offended. As for Baby Face his mother tends to find him resembling her husband at times. She finds that odd since her son is supposed to be dead.

This brings up the point that she has mistakenly called out his father’s name by accident. It is only going to be a matter of time that he is going to come across said name. Being an idiot that he still is he still won’t connect the dots that she may be his actual mother. He will probably accuse her for wanting to take revenge on their company and might even believe the lies that his father will tell him about Mi Yun. A sad day.

@Ldy Gmerm While I also believe that Baby Face will end up with two mothers am not so sure that Janice is going to be so understanding with Mi Yun for kidnapping her like that and then using her for the sake of revenge on her biological family. I mean as of now that does seem to be what her character is like. Totally understanding of all her mother’s actions and she has also witnessed how Eun Ha has been treating her. But if it is true what some of the others are saying that Janice is going to use what she has learned against Mi Yun once she discovers the truth I won’t hold my breath. By the end they will certainly reconcile their differences and she may be back to considering her as her mother. As for the fact that Mi Yun took care of her when she was young she might have doubts even regarding that. She may simply assume that she did that because she wanted to use her as a tool for her revenge and not because she loved her. Plus, the fact that she was slightly abandoned when she was a kid will further make her doubt her mother’s actual feelings towards her (this did end up being the cause of her claustrophobia)

@Julie Ah you are here for my favourite part answering questions to the best of my ability. How does Mi Yun’s identity getting exposed help in her quest for revenge. It doesn’t really do that it just lets her enemies know her motivation. Something that a lot of people that want to take revenge want to do. It isn’t enough for them to destroy said person they want the person to know who did it any why. Plus, if her revenge planning has progressed far enough for them being unable to escape from her web then it won’t matter to her all that much if her identity is even exposed at this point. Why Inchul hasn’t been arrested for that post is simple. As you may have noticed no actual names were used. As typical when these stories come out only initials of the people involved were used. So people don’t know for a fact who he was. Though given the facts it might not be all that hard to figure it out. Another thing is that when such a report comes out investigations need to be made to figure out whether or not such allegations are even true. This gives him some breathing room. Unfortunately, this also allows him to also find a way to get out of it. for instance, if he suddenly decides to cancel the greenbelt designation and admit that he was wrong he might get to pay a find and perhaps be suspended for his actions etc.. From what I can recall he hasn’t been accused of anything serious to get him arrested. Yes, we have heard from somewhere that Eun Ha has a slush fund somewhere which she uses for her husband’s political career. If that was released, then it would be embarrassing to both parties but that still won’t be enough to have him arrested. Eun Ha would be a different matter in this case though.

@reydevan While it is possible that she may divorce her husband and hand over the company to her son to run. Part of it may certainly happen like that. While I don’t have much of an issue with the former I do have some with the latter. Baby Face has shown that he isn’t the smartest person in the room a few times already. So him running the company might not be the best idea. Unless he starts to change and become smarter and take better decisions. In regards to the divorce it depends on just how hurt Yoo Kyung will be when she discovers her husband has a love child. If he mends his ways and decides to live an honest life, I can find it in her to forgive him. But at this point a divorce between the two seems more obvious because his love child also has his mother still alive. A parent should spend time with their child and she may understand this and let him go. Both of them in the end will apologize to each other for how they treated each other which resulted in this situation in the first place. In short I feel like they will make their peace atleast even if they decide for a divorce. Yoo Kyung doesn’t seem like the person to hold on to him just to make him suffer. She might be willing to raise his kid if his mother dies or something this way they can still remain married.

@Lmangla Oh certainly there is no doubt in my mind that the relationship between Janice and Mi Yun is complicated. I feel like at times she actually cares about Janice but then there are times when she remembers that she is Eun Ha’s daughter and needs to be used for the sake of her revenge. There are certainly signs of the former such as her stealing her baby picture when there was no need and her reasoning for it or the fact that she hurts the people that have wronged Janice in any way. Such as the moment Eun Ha slapped Janice she sent them that mannequin as a means to mess with their head. There are a few other times as well. If Mi Yun had no feelings towards Janice she would have simply ignored them. Also the fact that when she tried to commit suicide back in the day it was kid Janice that saved her life and got her motivated for her revenge again. She seems to be certainly grateful towards her. Plus, if she was a mere tool she wouldn’t bother attending her graduation. This shows that she does have feelings towards her. But then we have moments of calling her daughter weak for having feelings for their enemy’s son. Janice then pointed out that if she was her real mother she would be wondering about her condition rather than calling her weak.

As for the matter about Pandora. Haven’t watched the episode yet so can’t comment. But I suspect that even if they have security they don’t always fully implement it. We know that Danny has installed spy cams in certain room. Then again it is possible that he only does that in rooms that they have arranged for certain people to meet. But that isn’t always the case such as when he had to rely on Janice’s recording of Sleazebag. Over here she only did part of it.

I think you also mentioned about the food that they serve over there and how the people only end up having tea. I think that this is because they mostly come to visit Mi Yun and not have a meal. Thus they are simply offered tea (probably also their timing). We do know that they have a wide variety of food as was evidenced by Sleazebag and Janice’s date over there. I even remember him enjoying some fried chicken and beer as well as some other food.

@tulip06 LoL I said something around the same thing sometime back. If Janice was actually any good at maths she probably would have figured this out ages ago. Then again perhaps she is afraid of the answer and that is why she doesn’t want to look to deep into her mother.

Anyway this should cover most of my points and this post has gone on long enough. Sorry about that. Am glad that I didn’t go for an episode recap as I was initially planning. People would have gotten frustrated reading it. Anyway all of you good luck and keep posting as I will be looking forward to reading them.

On a side note turns out the name of the Turkish Drama that my Aunt and Uncle are watching is called Ertugrul. My bad for giving the wrong name before. Thought that I would correct it. still I am going to be sticking to my Korean dramas for the time being and hope to atleast finish one Chinese Drama in my like. Anyway ending the post for real now so take care. Will watch the episodes that I missed.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

11 minutes ago, yamiyugi said:

So first of all before I proceed with my post I want to congratulate everyone here that has stuck up with this show. We have finally reached the middle of the drama and it feels like we may make some progress in the story as well. To be honest I still have to watch the latest episode. Hopefully by the time I finish writing this post my internet will be back allowing me to post it as well as download the latest episode as well. Till then know that my post will be covering till episode 50.

Now let me get on with the main post itself.

Hide contents

For starters let me bring up my favourite line in the entire episode. It had to be when Yoo Kyung was wondering why Carrie would want to take revenge for Mi Yun. It isn’t like they are the same person. I find it amusing that she almost got it right and perhaps people would have better luck if they considered this point. I do wonder what she will think when she discovers the truth.

As of now everyone else is slightly starting to smarten up and figure out that there may be more to Mi Yun than meets the eye. But it might be too late to get out of the web that they have been ensnared in.

Overall my problem with this drama is still the lack of chemistry between the main leads. Normally this isn’t an issue but for some reason it is bugging me over here. At this point I feel the story between the mothers is far more interesting and how they interact with each other rather than rooting for the main leads. The writer it seems at times is trying to correct this mistake by trying to get the main leads feel all nostalgic at times but to be honest it still doesn’t feel sufficient to me at this moment. Such as when they went to the site of Fashion Farm and Janice’s shoe got stuck in the mud just like in the past. Then she had to be rescued by Baby Face and he ended up leaving a mark of his shoe over there as well. At this point they each are reminded of their first encounter. As some like to refer to as their Thunderbolt Love encounter. Unfortunately for me it still didn’t feel romantic to me. Nostalgic sure but not something I would feel like fate and destiny trying to send me any kind of message. Again this is probably due to the lack of chemistry between them.

Then try was that time in the same episode when he lent her his scarf. Her going back for it (since she forgot it at the restaurant) and then returning it to him seemed to serve no purpose to me unless she was trying to cause friction between him and Sera. Which probably wasn’t the case unless she has timed Sera’s interaction with Baby Face and knows exactly when she shows up at his office doors. To be more exact she had no real reason to even go back and fetch said scarf unless she wanted to cause friction between him and Sera like I mentioned earlier. This was simply because she left before him. Meaning he should have been responsible for his own stuff and picked it up on his own. Her going back and managing to get it back just shows how careless he can get. Come to think about it this gets me concerned how he will run to company later on.

We also had Baby Face trying to work hard to convince the accountant of The Detox Inventor to give him confidential information. He was finally successful in the last episode when she confirmed his suspicion that the Detox Inventor doesn’t own the company anymore but instead is a figurehead. She also let him know that the money they receive isn’t sent off to China as he was expecting but instead to Canada. He then starts to use his brain and tries to connect the dots between Janice and Mi Yun then. Regardless of this I am sure that if Mi Yun and company didn’t want him to come to this conclusion they could have further prevented him from doing so. Let’s face it if Nora Fashion wanted to prevent him from getting not only this information but also how he was after that accountant all that they actually needed to do was get a restraining order against him. Problem would have probably been solved. As for the accounting manager she should also train her son not to accept sweets from strangers. Though in this case he offered the son a hamburger so perhaps that is why the son followed him. (perhaps the better lesson would be to not accept anything from strangers and follow them)

Then we had Mi Yun’s assistant in the last episode and her encounter with Eun Ha which was quite interesting. At this point Eun Ha is finally starting to suspect everything in regards to Mi Yun and all her actions. Such as if the aunt is actually the assistant’s aunt and what not. Even her responses she is wondering if they are what Mi Yun ordered her to tell her. She then tries to bribe the assistant with an envelope full of money. Which the assistant initially refuses to even touch. She does so after Eun Ha tells her to check out the amount. The assistant is still unimpressed and lets her know that since she isn’t the main female lead she doesn’t feel insulted and she would have better luck using said money to run a DNA test on the Aunt for verification that they are related or not. This leaves Eun Ha dumbfounded. Also the assistant lets her know that she should find out the truth on her own rather than try and bribe people etc… I find the entire encounter over here interesting for a few reasons. Firstly, why is the assistant so loyal to Mi Yun and her cause that she wasn’t affected by the bribe. From what I can gather it was decent amount. I mean I understand that there are people that are complexly loyal or don’t accept bribes on principle. But in this case why is she like that.

For instance, we can understand why Danny and Janice are like that towards Mi Yun’s cause. Janice thinks that Mi Yun is her Bio Mother and Danny is like that because they took him in and gave him a family when his had abandoned him. (those that tried to adopt him and then cancelled it. He might also consider that his bio family did that as well be leaving him as an orphan. When he was a kid that is.) Therefore, it is highly unlikely that these two will ever turn on Mi Yun unless they discover the truth and how she has lied to them or she ends up betraying or hurting them in a serious way. But that doesn’t seem to be the case for the assistant. There has been no mention of her being adopted into the family so she isn’t one of their sisters. This would seem to indicate that she has a strong reason to be motivated to help them. Her being paid by Mi Yun for her services isn’t enough in my opinion to be either so loyal to the cause. What does she gain out of it? Especially considering the fact that she seems to be totally updated in the groups motivation to take down the two families (to the same extent as Danny and Janice). Such as she is even aware of Mi Yun’s actual identity so why go along with it.

The only thing that I can come up with it for all her actions is that she is the daughter of one of the families that has also been wronged by one of those two families or both of them. this means that she also has a common enemy as them. This could also explain the reason why she wasn’t able to be swayed by Eun Ha’s bribe. We have already seen how J Thief was back in the day. He would do anything to keep his hold on to power that he would even be willing to steal from someone and if that wasn’t sufficient have then silenced for good. We have also seen that after he took care of Mi Yun’s husband and her he moved on to the next phase of his plan to claim their invention as his own. He purchased their farms and ordered his assistants to buy over their workers as well. Following this logic, it would be safe to assume that Mi Yun and her family still had a few workers that would remain loyal to them. but the problem with loyalty is that it can only get you so far. It can’t feed you and a point comes where you have to question is it worth your pride, honour and loyalty versus your very survival. So in this case do you starve or sell out your principles. Again this brings up the fact on whether you are alone or have a family to support. So in this case I could possibly see some of his workers not give in and go to J Thief even if he made them generous offers (even assuming that atleast some of them had important roles in inventing the perfume). In this case I could see J Thief forcing them to join him in the end by using his clout to prevent them from getting jobs elsewhere or even purchasing the companies that they joined. Perhaps even forcing them in debts and trying to control the banks later on forcing them in financial difficulties. Then he would throw out his rope again in the hopes of them grabbing out. If they were desperate enough at this point it would make sense that they would accept it.

The question though at this point is even if this was the case how did the assistant end up working for Mi Yun. While it isn’t unheard of Mi Yun using people related to those that have been wronged by others for the sake of her revenge how would she get in contact with some of them. The Detox Inventor made it easy by trying to go public. But I doubt that any family in the past could have done that. Also if they did that why would they send their child to Mi Yun. They must have all assumed that she died unless she approached some of them for help when she wanted to leave for Canada back then. Anyway I guess none of this is important for the time being.

Speaking of my favourite characters. Yoo Kyung is slowly becoming one of them. She is still totally oblivious to what is going around most of the time but when she does find out she tries to do the right thing. Plus, she will do anything to protect her son. So her going in Mama Bear mode is always fun to watch. Unfortunately, she isn’t all that smart or is way too trusting for her to be actually any good at this point. Not only this she brings up good points which leave the villains speechless since if they confess the game would be up. Wait if she was any smarter she would wonder what happened to the trampoline that J Thief recently purchased. We know that he sent one to his love child. This means that he ended up purchasing another one for him or sent the one at his place (the one that was sent accidentally). If it is the former, then he still is safe if not then questions need to be asked.

J Thief is not willing to let go of the farm that he got to Mi Yun. But I wonder does she even need to get the farm transferred in her name at this point by him. If I recall correctly she told him that she would have paid him the initial investment before any of the actual work took place. He was surprised to hear that so to get him to calm down she told him that he could pay her back if they didn’t get the approval to build over there but in return if he couldn’t she also asked him to place the farm as collateral. As we can see she wants her investment back but he is unable to do so (for various reasons) this means that she can simply get the farm back since he placed it as collateral for her back then. Once she does she can get the land transferred in her name. problem solved. Unfortunately, J Thief isn’t willing to do that. Plus, he thinks that she is trying to get it from him for free. I doubt that is the case. If we consider that she has invested 50 million in it, I think that she has paid more than enough especially when you consider the fact that he stole it from her in the first place. Some can argue that since we aren’t living over there we don’t know the actual value of the land and it may be more than that. True I will give them that but knowing the way Mi Yun is operating these days she probably paid either the exact value of the land or more in the guise of her investment so that people wouldn’t make much of an issue if this matter was brought up later on.

I still don’t trust Eun Ha one bit. She claims that she is planning on working with Nora Fashion to take it over from the inside and thus retrieve the Detox Invention once again for themselves and then she would work again with J Group. Just goes to show how untrustworthy she can be so how can J Thief have any kind of guarantee that she will actually do any of that. I can see her doing the former but not the later. She may have realized at this point that it would be better to cut her losses and quit working with J Group once she gets it back. We can be sure that J Thief is going to try and make an issue about it but will be unable to do anything about it since she will have something to use against him. In this case it is pretty obvious that it will be his love child which they will discover. They will therefore threaten to expose his existence to Yoo Kyung unless he plays ball with them. we know that they will go down this path because recently Eun Ha and Inchul were discussing whether he might not have a few hidden love children’s since he couldn’t have one of his own. Then on top of all this we have seen Sera catching him watching videos and pictures of a child. She has mistakenly assumed that he wants grandchildren and thus looking at said pictures. She can innocently bring up this topic in front of her parents who will figure out the truth. They will then try and track down said kid and they use it against J Thief.

Speaking of him and his kid does anyone else think that he is starting to get sloppy in regards to this. It is safe only for him to watch his son’s pictures and videos at the office where there would be less chance of him getting caught. Plus, if he does it from his main desk then he will have a harder time getting caught. But if he watches them at home someone can sneak up on him like Sera and catch him red handed. My only question at this point is why is he doing such things now and not before.

Speaking of Yoo Kyung I like how she isn’t judging someone right of the bat. In this case she was shocked to discover that Mi Yun served time but her more immediate concern was that she was in for something major and may have numerous charges against her. But was relieved that it was just one charge and that to nothing major. This is the reason that I feel like she and Mi Yun will eventually become friends once more once she discovers the truth. Though I can possibly see her not wanting to let her son go initially so she might try and keep his birthright a secret in the start as well if she discovers it and the fact that Mi Yun is his mother.

Speaking of Mi Yun being who she is I am still surprised that nobody figured out the truth. Heck at this point we have Inchul having his assistant track down all living members of her jail cell to even obtaining a picture of her and sending it for verification to another cell mate. The problem that I have is if he wants to do anything right why isn’t he asking for her prison record. Shouldn’t that have her profile picture on it or they didn’t do that back in the day or the records don’t exist. Such as they haven’t updated them into the current system. Thus her record is only there in a hard copy therefore going through all those records would be too time consuming and thus they haven’t done that. Also why is Inchul even bothering to search for any of her old pictures to send to her cellmate. Just find a way to get one of her recent pictures and send it to them. As we mentioned she really hasn’t changed all that much from back then. Then again that might not work since he has failed to recognize her so it will probably be the same for the cellmate. But the question then is if she can recognize the past picture why can’t Inchul do the same. Yes, I know this totally doesn’t make sense and I am still baffled about it as much as the rest of you. Eun Ha is a total idiot since she is recently even having nightmares regarding Mi Yun and she still fails to recognize her as someone infront of her on a daily basis.

Now let’s talk about all these investors and their investments. Nobody is going to invest in a sinking ship unless they gain something out of it. For Mi Yun it is obvious what she gets out of it. She either wants the destruction of both parties especially J Group (wait what about the poor innocent workers that will suffer due to her revenge) or she wants to take over the company. (something sort of suggested by Janice to Baby Face). So her investment atleast makes sense. But then we have the Chinese Investor what is he gaining from all this. I can understand him wanting to do Mi Yun a favour for whatever reason but he should get a gain from it as well. For instance, has he been promised J Group in return this allows him to get a foothold in the Korean market if he goes along with her plan. If not, I see no reason for him to get involved. Since this way he is contributing not only a lot of money but also losing it all. Why would he be okay with any of this. Does he have a lot of money to waste? Is he doing it for amusement for the reason mentioned previously. We know that some of it he will get back in one way or the other. For instance, if Eun Ha messes up she will be forced to pay back his investment. We also know for a fact that she doesn’t have the means or resources to do so. Her clinic has been put up as collateral (or to be more exact the building that the clinic is in). Then on top of all this she went over to purchase the fake painting from Mi Yun. This has eventually led her to put said painting as further collateral for some art fund (which again was arranged by Mi Yun). Meaning she currently has no funds of her own and can’t also get anymore at the last minute to save herself.

Speaking of the painting why isn’t she getting it tested or something. She knows that Mi Yun might be working against them if she was as close to her cellmate (aka Mi Yun you all know what I mean). Inchul is even advising J Thief to go over any investments that she may have given them and said contracts to ensure that Mi Yun isn’t trying to pull a fast one over them. It would therefore make sense that he should do the same for his wife as well and in return she should be suspicious of the painting that she purchased from her. Does she think that since Mi Yun bought the thing at an auction it would be therefore be their (auction house) responsibility to sell the real thing. Thus they messed up. I guess they can say that was real and she then purchased a fake from Mi Yun and that was her own fault and responsibility for not verifying said item. Eun Ha might then try and charge Mi Yun for fraud if she has the time. But something tells me that she will suddenly face some other emergency which won’t allow her to do so or she won’t even have the funds to hire a lawyer to fight her case.

Let’s move on to Sera for the time being. To be honest she is starting to be a disappointment as a second lead character. Sure these people are generally extremely clingy when it comes to their first love and aren’t willing to see them move on and fall in love with anyone else. Sera matches this description perfectly. But second leads are also known for their deviousness and how they will try their level best to get rid of the female lead so that they can have the male lead all to themselves. We have them being framed for a crime that they didn’t do (generally at the company) and other things. unfortunately, Sera has done only two things to Janice to try and get rid of her. Firstly, she tried to trap her in the lift and Secondly she tried to introduce her to Sleazebag which then led to him places charges against Baby Face for assault (on her orders) but other than that nothing else. Sure Janice was framed for trying to embezzle company funds but that was done by J Thief and not her. Yes, she knew that it was J Thieves doing but she didn’t do anything on her own. As of now her character has suddenly become just the clingy second lead. Plus, her being totally dependent on her parents to help her out of these messes and what not. I know we aren’t supposed to cheer for all those second leads since they are harming everyone else but in this case I am going to be making an exception. If I have to choose to root for any second lead not getting caught or even doing something wrong, I would rather do it for someone else rather than her. Not only this but when those second leads do something bad to any of the main leads they are all left wondering who could have done that and why. Even if they confront the second leads they not only deny these charges (the main leads even believe them) and incase that doesn’t happen they tell them to bring evidence to support their claims. This isn’t the case for Sera. If she does anything wrong the main leads (or in this case Janice) knows for a fact that she is responsible.

Thus I feel that Sera has failed in her role to be a be a successful second female lead. The only thing going for her these days are her interactions with Danny. Don’t know how long that will last though.

Now let’s try and move on to other things

@Lmangla You aren’t the only one that has an issue with all the mothers showing up at Mi Yun for advice. I believe that I brought up this same point way back. I also found it odd that they would go to a stranger for said advice. It makes sense to be on Mi Yun’s good side since she is a major investor but to do that they can do numerous other things such as taking her out or gifting her things. but instead we find the two woman confiding all their problem to her and asking for advice. This is also when they just know her. Had they known her for a long time this wouldn’t have been so weird. For instance, Eun Ha and Yoo Kyung are friends for over 30 years yet instead of confiding in each other they go to a stranger. Another poster explained the reason that they do so is because Eun Ha first of all feels that Yoo Kyung tends to look down on her thus she feels embarrassed to talk about her problems with her and secondly she feels that she has more of a bond with Mi Yun since they both share a common tragedy (of losing a child at a young age). This allows her to communicate with her easier. Plus, since Mi Yun listens to all her other worries and even advices her on how to react she feels much easier to be with her. As for why Yoo Kyung trusts her so much is beyond me. I would probably say that Yoo Kyung is an extremely trusting person and that is why everyone tries to take advantage of her. Wait till she unleashes the mother in her. At that point they should all beware her wrath.

You also mentioned how J Thief’s action of throwing Sera and Baby Face under the bus makes sense considering the logic that he gave. Which was that if heads were to roll it would be better if it were theirs because as long as he stays in power he could give them their old posts later on etc.. In a manner of speaking it does make sense but at the same time it doesn’t the latter is in regards to throwing Baby Face under the bridge. As Sera herself pointed out Baby Face was totally innocent in the matter and she was responsible for the incident this time. Thus it makes total sense to punish her. Why would J Thief or even Baby Face need to take responsibility then. Also even if Baby Face was responsible for the incident then J Thief would still have a responsibility for allowing his work to be accepted without further proof that they were handing in their own work and not somebody else’s. he would still have a responsibility for allowing his work to be accepted without further proof that they were handing in their own work and not somebody else’s.

@Gigi Salapong As I mentioned earlier the only reason that he handed over the evidence regarding Sera to Eun Ha was because he hoped that Eun Ha would have enough sense to convince Sera to back down. Unfortunately, he didn’t count on her to be equally crazy and find some way to turn things around and still force him to get back with Sera.

As for J Thief plotting to ensure that his love child will inherit the company in the future. There is no doubt in regards to his intention. He pretty much confirmed this in one of the previous episodes. Sorry I don’t recall the number. But I think that it was when he was talking to the chairwoman’s picture and he told her his intent or something. In this case his agenda for staying in power makes total sense.

@chococarmela Good luck in either department. unfortunately, I feel that it is too late to do either at this point. If you kill anyone at this point you can be sure that people will pick up their pitchforks and head over to the writer’s house in the hopes that this was just a bad April Fool’s Joke. Regardless of their lack of chemistry we have been invested in these characters for 50 episodes so killing them without a good replacement would be a bad idea. I mean if Baby Face dies then that certainly opens up the possibility of Janice ending up with Danny. The guy is certainly much better than Baby Face in certain departments. Plus, if he dies then Mi Yun can genuinely be mad at those mothers once she discovers the truth. Sadly, since he has been set up as the main lead he can]t die atlest before the final episode. As for Janice killing her off would be worse. She is one of the main characters on whom the story is focused on. Plus, she is one who is fully aware of why the revenge needs to even take place. Of all the people I am only invested is her especially when she doesn’t have a happy ending of her own. As for the matter of replacing one of them (getting new actors to portray the same role) is a good idea but not viable. They should have done that much earlier ie starting episodes. Doing that now may get a bit confusing to other viewers at this point. Plus, I have a thing that I prefer same characters to be portrayed by the same actor regardless of it being a movie or TV show. There have been a few exceptions but most of the time I would go for the original. Plus, what will they base their reason for a replacement. Some of the times that has happened is when the original actor is unable to get the spot such as they have gotten injured or are ill or have passed away due to some incident. They may also be busy with some other work which is clashing with their current character. Then it makes sense to replace them. Unfortunately, none of these factors involve apply for the main leads. Thus the most that we can do is hope that they improve because we are stuck with them for the time being.

@Gigi Salapong In regards to Eun Ha acting out like a thug towards the nurse is to be expected. The nurse has dementia and there are only limited ways that Eun Ha can act out towards her considering her personality that is. For instance, if she was smarter I would have recommended her hiding a few bugs in that room so that she could overhear any conversations that are held in that room when she isn’t there. I would have recommended Mi Yun do the same. Unfortunately, none of these characters think that far ahead. This leaves them with two ways to figure out what the nurse knows. Either use patience and the gentle approach that Mi Yun is using or use force as is in Eun Ha’s nature. The other issue with the way that Eun Ha behaves in is to be blamed on the writer. If anyone had read some of my earlier recaps for this drama you will note that I have made fun of this fact. This being that the writer likes to repeat scenes that have already happened. Such as character watching and sometime even rewatching certain videos. Eg. When Baby Face and Janice fell of the building or the interview the both of them appeared in. These two weren’t the only ones the writer made sure that a few of the other characters watched the same video as well. It is a poor sign of the writer’s skill since they are repeating the same scene numerous times. This indicates that they don’t have material to go forward with and have to use such tricks as padding materials for the time being. I can understand if they suddenly get the notice for an extension but this isn’t the case over here.

@reydevan It really isn’t all that odd about how Ex Classmates are giving of information like that. Baby Face was from a company. If he made it seem like Janice set her up as a person to refer her she might not have found it all that strange. Plus, he could have used other means to convince her to give him said information.

@tulip06 don’t be so surprised that Yoo Kyung is remembering the nurse but not Mi Yun. It is like these characters have some sort of super powers that others can’t seem to recognize them. Perhaps they sold of their soul to pull of this feat. Plus it has been 30 years so I am going to give them a pass at this point.

@monalisa They probably all do wear fur. It must be a sign of their wealth. As for the missing ring. Can you or anyone else remind me of it. It either must have slipped my mind or I missed it. Thanks in advance.

@reydevan Good luck with your cooking. As for your thoughts in regards to Eun Ha and Inchul attempt to blackmail Janice with the fact that Mi Yun isn’t her mother is a good idea and it is also something that they would do. But for that to actually happen they need to first of all figure out two things. Firstly, that Janice and Mi Yun are even connected and Secondly that they aren’t related. A fact that those two have kept hidden so far. Plus, they might also need to figure out Mi Yun’s actual identity perhaps that would help them reveal the truth to her. Though if they do figure that out and then don’t realize that Janice could be their long lost daughter then I will consider them to be total idiots and don’t deserve to be considered as parents. But more on that some other time.

As for the fact why Danny leaves things for Sera. You mentioned that it could be for a revenge plan. An interesting thought but at this point I just can’t figure out what that could be. Does he hope that she will start trusting him again and slip some kind of important information to him that they can use against her family. As of now Janice and Baby Face aren’t a couple anymore so he doesn’t need to keep her distracted or let her know that those two are on a date to get her mad so that she will end up fighting with Baby Face which will result in him breaking up the marriage again. As pointed out that isn’t an option for him for the time being. As long as Eun Ha can blackmail him with his birth secret that isn’t going to happen. Plus, that is her ace so she isn’t going to let anyone else discover said fact as well. So even if Janice were to reveal the birth secret that she knows she still has the edge in regards to the baby swap. Once that secret is out then J Group is going to face numerous other problems especially when it comes to the matter of the heir plus their stock prices will be affected. This isn’t something that Eun Ha wants. She doesn’t even have the cash to purchase said stocks even if they fell to later on takeover J Group.

@Lmangla Considering that Sera was drunk at that time I am going to give her a pass. I doubt that she would have ever revealed to him this fact if she was sober. I doubt that she is that much of an idiot. Regardless of this you can be sure that she will still manage to steal it. Showing just how sloppy these other characters can be. Plus, it was equally idiotic of Danny to admit the fact that he was indeed the one that sent the recording to her mother.

@dramaninja The hate for Baby Face is because he is an idiot who gets played by everyone. Even if I let the matter of the so called Thunder Bolt Love (@Lmangla  you have made me start to refer it as well in the same way). He couldn’t recognize Danny when he met him two different times. Trust me glasses don’t make a person look different. Yet others were able to do so. His brain doesn’t work full time and even if he knows something is wrong he doesn’t take proper action to prevent it from happening. Am going to give him a pass on being a cheater. He didn’t do it for long and when he was sure of his feelings he tried to break it off with Sera. He would have remained loyal to Janice if things happened differently. As for Janice am afraid to say that she will still fall for him. Apparently she still has feelings for him and whenever she discovers little things about why he did something back then she starts to feel bad for him. The only reason that she isn’t with him now is because she feels conflicted in her feelings. On one hand she wants him but on the other hand he is the son of their enemy and she doesn’t have it in her to play Romeo and Juliet with him. So there is that. Once the show ends you can be sure they will be together.

@Dar Would like if it is possible for some of the real parent and child duo to show up as a real family in said drama as well. But I get the feeling that they may be a bit uncomfortable doing that. Plus, they might want to avoid work and personal life together. At best they might show up as relatives ie aunt and uncle with their niece and nephew but even that might be a long shot. As for birth secrets not every child is swapped at birth. Sometimes they are raised by a single parent as the other one might have issues of their own or abandoned them. In regards to them looking as one of their parents I think this drama is doing it sort of. Yoo Kyung once mentioned how Janice and Eun Ha seemed to resemble each other at one point. It went as well as expected. Eun Ha was clearly offended. As for Baby Face his mother tends to find him resembling her husband at times. She finds that odd since her son is supposed to be dead.

This brings up the point that she has mistakenly called out his father’s name by accident. It is only going to be a matter of time that he is going to come across said name. Being an idiot that he still is he still won’t connect the dots that she may be his actual mother. He will probably accuse her for wanting to take revenge on their company and might even believe the lies that his father will tell him about Mi Yun. A sad day.

@Ldy Gmerm While I also believe that Baby Face will end up with two mothers am not so sure that Janice is going to be so understanding with Mi Yun for kidnapping her like that and then using her for the sake of revenge on her biological family. I mean as of now that does seem to be what her character is like. Totally understanding of all her mother’s actions and she has also witnessed how Eun Ha has been treating her. But if it is true what some of the others are saying that Janice is going to use what she has learned against Mi Yun once she discovers the truth I won’t hold my breath. By the end they will certainly reconcile their differences and she may be back to considering her as her mother. As for the fact that Mi Yun took care of her when she was young she might have doubts even regarding that. She may simply assume that she did that because she wanted to use her as a tool for her revenge and not because she loved her. Plus, the fact that she was slightly abandoned when she was a kid will further make her doubt her mother’s actual feelings towards her (this did end up being the cause of her claustrophobia)

@Julie Ah you are here for my favourite part answering questions to the best of my ability. How does Mi Yun’s identity getting exposed help in her quest for revenge. It doesn’t really do that it just lets her enemies know her motivation. Something that a lot of people that want to take revenge want to do. It isn’t enough for them to destroy said person they want the person to know who did it any why. Plus, if her revenge planning has progressed far enough for them being unable to escape from her web then it won’t matter to her all that much if her identity is even exposed at this point. Why Inchul hasn’t been arrested for that post is simple. As you may have noticed no actual names were used. As typical when these stories come out only initials of the people involved were used. So people don’t know for a fact who he was. Though given the facts it might not be all that hard to figure it out. Another thing is that when such a report comes out investigations need to be made to figure out whether or not such allegations are even true. This gives him some breathing room. Unfortunately, this also allows him to also find a way to get out of it. for instance, if he suddenly decides to cancel the greenbelt designation and admit that he was wrong he might get to pay a find and perhaps be suspended for his actions etc.. From what I can recall he hasn’t been accused of anything serious to get him arrested. Yes, we have heard from somewhere that Eun Ha has a slush fund somewhere which she uses for her husband’s political career. If that was released, then it would be embarrassing to both parties but that still won’t be enough to have him arrested. Eun Ha would be a different matter in this case though.

@reydevan While it is possible that she may divorce her husband and hand over the company to her son to run. Part of it may certainly happen like that. While I don’t have much of an issue with the former I do have some with the latter. Baby Face has shown that he isn’t the smartest person in the room a few times already. So him running the company might not be the best idea. Unless he starts to change and become smarter and take better decisions. In regards to the divorce it depends on just how hurt Yoo Kyung will be when she discovers her husband has a love child. If he mends his ways and decides to live an honest life, I can find it in her to forgive him. But at this point a divorce between the two seems more obvious because his love child also has his mother still alive. A parent should spend time with their child and she may understand this and let him go. Both of them in the end will apologize to each other for how they treated each other which resulted in this situation in the first place. In short I feel like they will make their peace atleast even if they decide for a divorce. Yoo Kyung doesn’t seem like the person to hold on to him just to make him suffer. She might be willing to raise his kid if his mother dies or something this way they can still remain married.

@Lmangla Oh certainly there is no doubt in my mind that the relationship between Janice and Mi Yun is complicated. I feel like at times she actually cares about Janice but then there are times when she remembers that she is Eun Ha’s daughter and needs to be used for the sake of her revenge. There are certainly signs of the former such as her stealing her baby picture when there was no need and her reasoning for it or the fact that she hurts the people that have wronged Janice in any way. Such as the moment Eun Ha slapped Janice she sent them that mannequin as a means to mess with their head. There are a few other times as well. If Mi Yun had no feelings towards Janice she would have simply ignored them. Also the fact that when she tried to commit suicide back in the day it was kid Janice that saved her life and got her motivated for her revenge again. She seems to be certainly grateful towards her. Plus, if she was a mere tool she wouldn’t bother attending her graduation. This shows that she does have feelings towards her. But then we have moments of calling her daughter weak for having feelings for their enemy’s son. Janice then pointed out that if she was her real mother she would be wondering about her condition rather than calling her weak.

As for the matter about Pandora. Haven’t watched the episode yet so can’t comment. But I suspect that even if they have security they don’t always fully implement it. We know that Danny has installed spy cams in certain room. Then again it is possible that he only does that in rooms that they have arranged for certain people to meet. But that isn’t always the case such as when he had to rely on Janice’s recording of Sleazebag. Over here she only did part of it.

I think you also mentioned about the food that they serve over there and how the people only end up having tea. I think that this is because they mostly come to visit Mi Yun and not have a meal. Thus they are simply offered tea (probably also their timing). We do know that they have a wide variety of food as was evidenced by Sleazebag and Janice’s date over there. I even remember him enjoying some fried chicken and beer as well as some other food.

@tulip06 LoL I said something around the same thing sometime back. If Janice was actually any good at maths she probably would have figured this out ages ago. Then again perhaps she is afraid of the answer and that is why she doesn’t want to look to deep into her mother.

Anyway this should cover most of my points and this post has gone on long enough. Sorry about that. Am glad that I didn’t go for an episode recap as I was initially planning. People would have gotten frustrated reading it. Anyway all of you good luck and keep posting as I will be looking forward to reading them.

On a side note turns out the name of the Turkish Drama that my Aunt and Uncle are watching is called Ertugrul. My bad for giving the wrong name before. Thought that I would correct it. still I am going to be sticking to my Korean dramas for the time being and hope to atleast finish one Chinese Drama in my like. Anyway ending the post for real now so take care. Will watch the episodes that I missed.

Wow! How long did u take to type this?! Hahahha. I know Ertugrul but im not watching that. Im watching Hercai which is the Turkish version of this korean drama but in a more traditional and serious aspect. 

• LOL 1

@yamiyugi ~ so I have been thinking about how no one seems to recognize carrie and I was reminded of 2 incidents. so we were at a funeral and this lady walks up to my mom and says "remember me?" my mom is totally stumped and feels she looks vaguely familiar but can't quite place her. the lady then gives a few clues and mom realizes it was some classmate from school. they hadn't met in good 30+ years. so while this aunty recognized my mom right away, mom didn't have a clue. the other incident was from a wedding where my mom and aunt went together. again, they ran into someone and this person recognized my mom but not my aunt. they recognized this aunty though immediately even though it was a few decades ago since they all met. my aunt's reaction was hilarious. she was like "ok I gained a little weight and cut my hair but I still look the same! how could she not recognize me but recognize you???" :lol: we had a few laughs over that...

anyway, when I think of those incidents, it seems realistically possible that these folks don't recognize carrie. I guess the reason we find it hard to believe is because eun ha and inchul are still obsessed over covering up that incident from 30 years ago where they are hiding this nurse. at least with J thief, he has completely put the past behind him and it is not like he is actively thinking about what happened then.

2 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

Overall my problem with this drama is still the lack of chemistry between the main leads. Normally this isn’t an issue but for some reason it is bugging me over here.

you are right that in some of the daily, it does not even matter if the chemistry isn't amazing but here, it feels so flat that it takes away some of the tension it is suppose to create. a thunderbolt love story depends a lot on crazy impulsive behaviour where we feel that a person is torn in half. so as viewers, we are on edge wondering which way will the story turn but nothing of the sort happened here.

wonder if the writer had this thunderbolt love story because they didn't want to make jenis and hae joon look like cheaters. instead it was supposed to be feel like a fated long standing attachment and sera was the interloper. however, hae joon in the beginning looked like he had his cake and ate it too -- he had sera but his actions looked like more a typical cheater. and even when jenis was hurt, he showed a surprising lack of concern for someone he supposedly was in love with and madly attracted to. he actually seems to care more about sera because not a single bad action of sera phases him. he actually doesn't even reprimand her! jenis also seems more guilt stricken about striking down a human rather than hurting hae joon specifically. so it feels more of a guilt complex of doing something bad rather than hurting one you love. so it is not just a lack of chemistry but a case of where actions speaker louder than words.

now danny and sera? if they had a thunderbolt love story, I would totally buy it. they have the chemistry and the weird "you are my enemy but I find you attractive and so I am going to quasi flirt with you and fight you at the same time" vibe. that was what we needed from hae joon and jenis but these two show more passion and emotion when interacting with their parents who are frankly the love of their life!

• Like 4

ep 52 thoughts ~ it was amusing to see inchul and J thief try to push each other but neither is willing to sacrifice their self interest. carrie is really classy at giving veiled insults -- "you should have told me that you wanted to see my apartment". hahahah... eun ha is imperious but yoo kyung is so humiliated. ofcourse, whenever eun ha gets a little high handed, all carrie needs to do is mention the old nurse and eun ha runs like mad. yoo kyung is starting to pick up on that and is wondering what is going on. so now that carrie has revealed herself as nora fashion owner, will the war and tactics be more open now?

@yamiyugi ~ am also wondering how carrie has such a loyal assistant. it does look like the assistant is also invested and so there might be some history. hopefully, we will get some answers on that front?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

IMO, with Danny, Sera seems likeable and cute. Danny brings out the good in her while with HJ, she is malicious and nasty like her mum.

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 3

Whahahah someone got carried out by Danny today. And that eye roll again. Lol! But it feels weird that they made Danny confess his feelings to Jenis but after that, he is not doing anything actively to win her over. Usuali in other dramas, they do such scenes but here, it just feels random. 

Awww HJ really loves Jenis so much despite evything to hold her hand in the elevator. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I think that Dr Seo hold card to save the company will be after all is said and done, she knows that JH is Carry's real son. And that will stop Carry in her tracks. Because of that I think the power will go back and forth after that for a while. Because we still have a long way to go for this drama. So many secrets will still need to be reviled, which will rock Carry's and JH family both.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1