[Drama 2019-2020] Elegant Mother and Daughter/Gracious Revenge, 우아한 모녀

nohamahamoud2002

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Ah, we're opposites. I love female villains (and often they're more well-written and have better backstories)

Female villains are great! Try and watch it pleeeasssseeeeee??

I’m with you. I love female villains. Cruel Palace and Queen Seondeok with Lady Mishal were my crack.  Then I loved Heaven’s Promise for the sane reason.  I love female centric shows.

23 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Then I loved Heaven’s Promise for the same reason.  I love female centric shows.

I'm in love with the female villain for Heaven's Promise too! I love her acting!

Wang Bitna is an incredible actress when it comes to female villains, she just happens to be typecasted a lot...

@0ly40 Is that the aunt from Sunny Again Tomorrow lol? And she is playing a villian again:lol:

So the mom goes to jail for something she didn't do and her child gets taken away in the hospital. I understand the mom but how does the daughter find out about this? Well, hopefully it's good lol:sweatingbullets:......

13 hours ago, lu09 said:

@0ly40 Is that the aunt from Sunny Again Tomorrow lol? And she is playing a villian again:lol:

So the mom goes to jail for something she didn't do and her child gets taken away in the hospital. I understand the mom but how does the daughter find out about this? Well, hopefully it's good lol:sweatingbullets:......

I hope so, too @lu09

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019-2020] Elegant Mother and Daughter, 우아한 모녀 - Mo to Fri @ 19:50 KST
On 11/4/2019 at 7:34 PM, tulip06 said:

Hmm, why do shows have to start from a point and then go back a week?

It's a technique called in medias res. They use it in other shows and literature as well. Wouldn't it be better to find out what led to that point than just jump in with no explanation?

11 hours ago, chococarmela said:

It's a technique called in medias res. They use in other shows and literature as well. Wouldn't it be better to find out what led to that point than just jump in with no explanation?

Can't we just have flashbacks? They give us flashbacks anyway.

Archived