Quantcast
kognisjon

How do you convert your mail into PST format?

I mean the ones from Gmail, I need to import them in Outlook format and that's a problem for me because I don't have this software on my device. Is there any alternative?

10 hours ago, kognisjon said:

I mean the ones from Gmail, I need to import them in Outlook format and that's a problem for me because I don't have this software on my device. Is there any alternative?

u need to hook up your gmail into your outlook....do u have Outlook first?

if u have outlook then u need to import your mails via Outlook by setting up your gmail into your Outlook.

If that's a problem with installing Microsoft Outlook on your device, you can use any other special email converter for this, there's a plenty of them now. Try for example OutlookImport Tools or OutlookConverter Software, also online email conversion can be a good solution too. The online converters are the easiest for using and many of them can be used for free too. The process of using them is very simple, you just need to choose and take out your Gmail files (there's a very convenient tool for this, I mean Google Takeout), archive them, upload into online converter and wait till the end of the conversion https://convertemail.online/gmail-to-pst-conversion/ .