[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏

sugarplum892

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

someone posted at trailer on YT

Just realised Xu Jia Qi, Consort Qing (the foreign princess who marries the Emperor) from LOYX is also acting in this drama, so JJY and her will be familiar faces, besides ZZH.

• 1 month later...

As well as the brother of LFY will be there too.

On 6/21/2020 at 9:51 PM, rosierosie said:

I like the costume and designs of the clothing. Love them in LOYX^^. Hope they have a happy ending here.

Yes they are simple yet stunning. Maybe because of the production cost too this style is chosen.

Update about Blooms at Ruyi Pavillion in this video around the timing of 2:26.

The commentator of the video says this drama is produced by the same team of LoYX! So he says, do expect similar styles..

So, apparently with the launch of this MV, do expect a premier date for the drama soon! Can't wait to see them again...

On 10/11/2020 at 1:47 AM, tuscany said:

As well as the brother of LFY will be there too.

Yes they are simple yet stunning. Maybe because of the production cost too this style is chosen.

It looks like a ton of familiar faces are back! LFY's mother (Consort Yi), Yunxi's dad and his second wife, Gu Beyi, Mu Qingwu, and some other minor characters as well.

5 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

Watching episode 1 and I can see potential for sad ending. But they can’t do that to us, right??!!! I’m only watching because I want a happy ending for the main leads. Yun Xi’s ending was too ambiguous for it to count as a happy ending for me.

Oh no!!! I seriously hope not. :( I may have to sit this one out and wait for it to finish airing then, my poor little heart can't take it again.

I saw 2 episodes, and I am liking the comedy acting between the OTP. So many handsome dudes :)! Is there going to be a love triangle? I'm curious about the dashing Poet Ju Shui's background?? Seems like he likes the FL because of the childhood flashbacks. Wu Ba Qi is a cutie too!! I've seen the older sister from a drama, but I can't remember?

So far, I like the pacing of the drama. 40 episodes though!!

I like the makeup here, not too much---just enough to bring out the color in the face. JJY is pretty and so cute!

How come I don't see Ju Shui actor listed on mdl??? 

I watched the ending credit, and I feel like my heart is gonna break for Ju Shui :(. He's already so sweet to the FL. I'm gonna be sad for him :(. Looks like there's gonna be some angst with the OTP, I wonder why they're getting a 

Spoiler

divorce

after marriage? Is this a fictional setting? The clothing are cute and simple :). I like to see Wu Bai Qi and Xuan Rong's side couple; they look cute together. Looks like someone's gonna die, because Fu Rong is wearing the death funeral gown at the ending of the credit :(. 

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏

I just saw EP 5 and I'm loving the interactions bwtn Duke Su and Fu Rong :). The actors chemistry is good. I'm liking WU Ba Qi and FU Xuan's side couple too. I just love how mischievous and silly each characters kind of is :). I'm curious to find out why Qi Ci did that, feel sorry for his mother and sister. But just like anything in family, the sister is dumb to believe her brother. Her brother Qi Ce got himself into his own mess by working with the bad guys. Tsk tsk, but I guess family blood is thicker than the truth.

Did anyone know how to buy the OST of this drama, especially those sung by JJY? I really like her duet song “dreaming” or “dream crossing”. Someone in Twitter suggested QQ website, but it seems like it’s not accessible for people outside China. Thank you.

7 hours ago, Liz2112 said:

Did anyone know how to buy the OST of this drama, especially those sung by JJY? I really like her duet song “dreaming” or “dream crossing”. Someone in Twitter suggested QQ website, but it seems like it’s not accessible for people outside China. Thank you.

The QQ music video has been uploaded to YouTube:

Here's the full OST with the song at #3:

Archived