Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Legend of Fei 有翡

Last new for this serie...isn't the one from Zhao Liying and the hamburger scandal? About she was angry because the story was change from the novel and they add a mini love story with a girl character with WangYibo...and give more screentime for 2 characters more than suppose to be from the novel? Isn't from Zhao Liying weibo...that my little sister told me...

Zhao Liying is my goddess so for sure I will watch all her serie...only some modern serie exception hm....:sweatingbullets:

I didn't read the novel yet, I have just too many novel to read in a same time....

On 11/23/2019 at 10:30 AM, miaka fy said:

Last new for this serie...isn't the one from Zhao Liying and the hamburger scandal? About she was angry because the story was change from the novel and they add a mini love story with a girl character with WangYibo...and give more screentime for 2 characters more than suppose to be from the novel? Isn't from Zhao Liying weibo...that my little sister told me...

Zhao Liying is my goddess so for sure I will watch all her serie...only some modern serie exception hm....:sweatingbullets:

I didn't read the novel yet, I have just too many novel to read in a same time....

yes there is some discussions going on this, it stated that the drama story lines diverted and they added some romance rivals and more screen times will be given to the other 2 cast instead of mainly focus on Fei

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes there is some discussions going on this, it stated that the drama story lines diverted and they added some romance rivals and more screen times will be given to the other 2 cast instead of mainly focus on Fei

I've heard that since then, ZLY's team and the production team have been working together for the storyline so... fingers crossed?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, themarchioness said:

I've heard that since then, ZLY's team and the production team have been working together for the storyline so... fingers crossed?

yea hopefully they get it straighten out.....

• Like 2

On 12/26/2019 at 6:17 AM, katkittyarguedas said:

Hi. Does anyone know where can I read the whole novel? Thank you

Are you asking about in Chinese or translated in English?  If you're asking about the former, I don't know, but if you're asking about in English, it hasn't yet been translated in full.  The translator has just started (I think she's about four chapters in?), but you can find a link to the translator's blog in the first post of this thread.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 4:22 PM, themarchioness said:

It is rather unfair to the writer to change his/her story mid-way or giving out scripts to actors and actresses then change it once they manage to get big stars in.  Except that ZLY is brave enough to expose this type of unfair play (many would have just suffered in silence and kept quiet).  So kudos to her!!!!!  I do not think she minds the other stars getting extra screen time, I think it must be something bigger for to her to expose to public.  

I saw the video and fancam on the Tencent Award.  Liying is absolutely gorgeous.  I must say that her fashion designer has improved since LY got married :) Her dresses since she came out has been elegant and very chic.  During the award, you could see that WYB is an absolute gentleman.  He waited for LY in case she needed assistance to go up the stairs (due to her long evening dress and bad lighting) I am looking forward to see this drama.  Can't wait. I would not say that he is handsome but I do think he is kinda cute.  His hair is a little too long though.  Yang Yang was a surprise.  He has become more "manly".  In a positive sense.  Before, he looks very boyish.  Now he is a hunk.  

Legend of Fei announcing halting the filming due to the outbreak in China and cast and crews will remain at HengDian till further notice

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, akkarin said:

But it's the right decision.

yes, this is not the first series to be halted for now, the one WangKai was in also had been halted, i think the title is 'Flowing River2'?

On 1/27/2020 at 7:59 AM, angelangie said:

Legend of Fei announcing halting the filming due to the outbreak in China and cast and crews will remain at HengDian till further notice

All right. Now it’s better to stop working so that you can take off a real masterpiece later!

This is better than getting sick while filming ...:blink:

Edited by Lucky lady
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lucky lady said:

All right. Now it’s better to stop working so that you can take off a real masterpiece later!

This is better than getting sick while filming ...:blink:

because the outbreak is serious, it had claim 106 casualties and with over 4xxx ppl infected the government had also extend the Lunar New Year break till Feb/03 to prevent ppl from going out too much....

some company had already granted their staff to work from home too

New stills released to show the resumption of filming for Legend of Fei

• Like 1

I’m excited to see how this series is going to be cause Yibo is in it but I’m also excited to see the other casts:D

I also think that I’m going to begin reading the novel till the series will be aired.. Though when is it planned to be aired?

(spoiler)

On 10/25/2019 at 7:44 AM, frostflower14 said:

I’m reading the original novel and yes it does have a happy ending. It’s left a little open ended since Xie Yun still has to impress Zhou Fei’s parents first and it’s implied  that both her parents do not like him.

Spoiler

And thank goodness that it has a happy ending or else I would have died cause I’ve watched too many series with bad endings (I didn’t know that they would end it bad lol)~(˘▾˘~)