[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020/2021] Legend of Fei 有翡

sugarplum892

5 hours ago, whiteybao said:

Managed to peak at ep24-26 and I was OFF MY SEAT!

i take back my words about Li Sheng. :glasses: he’s good. Not useless at all!

Hide contents

My only issue is with Madam Li. Why is she still always so tiger mom towards A Fei??? She nearly teared seeing Li Sheng but A Fei did most of the work, fainted and she’s still so tough on her. :persevere:

console myself with this:

Yes, I started to like Li Sheng once Mme Wang died saving him and he became less of a brat.  I think him and Wu Chuchu suits one another.  I love all the couples here.  Li Yan is so adorably bratty and it was funny seeing how she kept bullying the other guy.  I am very much enjoying the fights and storyline.  BTW, Grandpa Li has eyes for beautiful ladies. LOL   Throwing in my two cents, I think Li Jinrong (Leader of the 48th Stronghold) is tough on her daughter and more tolerant with her nephew because her brother died saving ZF when their stronghold was attacked many years ago. But, she could have shown more compassion though.  Although she did passed on the kungfu techniques to her daughter.  I am waiting impatiently for new episodes to be uploaded everyday.  I must have rewatched a few of the episodes a few times already......:)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

I've read somewhere someone wrote that XY is the grandson of Xiao Ce ( Deng Lun's character in the Princess Agent) haha, no wonder he flirts alot and likes beautiful women but maybe this time, this Liang descendants will finally gets the girl he's in love with??

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, arcchidus said:

I watched up until the latest... I love how the romance in this is straight forward. The leads are both so faithful to each other!!!

The last few episodes are all so angsty! I hope the ending will be a happy one! Those two earned their happy ending!!!

Yes, I do like this part too.  Even when the 3rd Prince is interested in her, she is steadfastly faithful to XY.  I too hope that it will be a happy ending....

• Like 3

Hello to all,
I hope you don’t mind me dropping in for a bit. Thought you’d all get a kick out of this Ep 39 spoiler  :kiss_wink: (Warning! It’s a spoiler! Don’t click if you don’t want to be surprised.)

It’s been years since I tried adding a link in soompi so my deepest apologies if I have technical issues.:flushed:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Hello to all,
I hope you don’t mind me dropping in for a bit. Thought you’d all get a kick out of this Ep 39 spoiler  :kiss_wink: (Warning! It’s a spoiler! Don’t click if you don’t want to be surprised.)

It’s been years since I tried adding a link in soompi so my deepest apologies if I have technical issues.:flushed:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww that was a very long awaited part hahahaha    Now I can be happy :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 1/5/2021 at 5:15 PM, whiteybao said:

Managed to peak at ep24-26 and I was OFF MY SEAT!

i take back my words about Li Sheng. :glasses: he’s good. Not useless at all!

Hide contents

My only issue is with Madam Li. Why is she still always so tiger mom towards A Fei??? She nearly teared seeing Li Sheng but A Fei did most of the work, fainted and she’s still so tough on her. :persevere:

console myself with this:

On 1/5/2021 at 7:14 PM, frenchfan said:

Yes, I started to like Li Sheng once Mme Wang died saving him and he became less of a brat.  I think him and Wu Chuchu suits one another.  I love all the couples here.  Li Yan is so adorably bratty and it was funny seeing how she kept bullying the other guy.  I am very much enjoying the fights and storyline.  BTW, Grandpa Li has eyes for beautiful ladies. LOL   Throwing in my two cents, I think Li Jinrong (Leader of the 48th Stronghold) is tough on her daughter and more tolerant with her nephew because her brother died saving ZF when their stronghold was attacked many years ago. But, she could have shown more compassion though.  Although she did passed on the kungfu techniques to her daughter.  I am waiting impatiently for new episodes to be uploaded everyday.  I must have rewatched a few of the episodes a few times already......:)

Li Sheng and Wu Chuchu have been my fav scenes to watch personally! I really love watching seeing them develop into heroes in their own way, with Chuchu becoming more courageous and finding her place without being involved in combat like our heroine is & Li Sheng finding his way despite being always feeling inferior to Zhou Fei in combat with the help of his Qi Men learnings! I just finished episode 40 and as someone rooting for Li Sheng I thought the ending of that episode was shot beautifully! (more in spoiler)

Spoiler

Finally a fight where Li Sheng and Zhou Fei participate together! Literally helping each other (that blade crossing near the beginning of the fight & the simultaneous stab into single eye Di Sha person at the end omg). Their sibling bond is so much funner than what it was before/shortly after they left the mountain. Looking forward to more epic combat by the two of them together ^^

The way they act around each other is pretty cute too! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

I am very happy that the storyline has not disappoint me.  I love all the 3 couples and see them grow from naive innocent kids to more mature as they were exposed to the chaotic world of pugilist.  All of them were so cute together.  I love how Li Sheng has grown more mature, responsible and wanting to improve himself.  Chuchu becomes more confident and found herself a place within the stronghold, Li Yan and Yang Jin growing close.  It was funny the way the 3 went on their little adventure.  Their camaderie was refreshing.  I totally enjoy all the episodes.  For me, there was not a moment of boredom.  Captivating too as I love wuxia and martial arts drama.  

• Like 2

Perhaps someone can tell me:

I am curious to know from those who have read the novel (or understand the raw Chinese episodes), approximately how long has Zhou Fei been away from her home, traveling with Xie Yun til episode 38? It’s hard to tell if it’s been 1-2 years or just months, unless it was stated and I missed. From the novel, I thought, she was 13-16 years old when she left originally, but as the remainder of the novel isn’t fully translated into English, I do not know the length of her worldly travels with him. Anyone know??

:Please:

More episode 39 spoils. 

Edited by Jafstar
Added a link
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Perhaps someone can tell me:

I am curious to know from those who have read the novel (or understand the raw Chinese episodes), approximately how long has Zhou Fei been away from her home, traveling with Xie Yun til episode 38? It’s hard to tell if it’s been 1-2 years or just months, unless it was stated and I missed. From the novel, I thought, she was 13-16 years old when she left originally, but as the remainder of the novel isn’t fully translated into English, I do not know the length of her worldly travels with him. Anyone know??

:Please:

More episode 39 spoils. 

The timing in the novel vs the show is quite different. For example she took 3 years to find the medicine in the books but just 3 months in the show. On top of that they made ZF older (18-19? It’s not fully clear) in the show since the actress can’t play a convincing 13 year old (the age of ZF at the beginning of the books).

My impression is that two or three years have past since the show began, but I don’t think it’s been explicitly stated.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

So looks like Zhou Fei has two guys pursuing her.  The 3rd Prince is so young though.  The look on XY's face was epic when he found out his "cousin" intended to propose LOL.  Just as well that she is very faithful to XY.  So romantic......I like the part when they released the lanterns.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, frenchfan said:

.I like the part when they released the lanterns.

I too liked that lanterns-release part and i also liked the 'Chase to the moon' part in epi 39

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F0107%2F97995096j00qmjnsu000jd000hs00f7p.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

In fact I like all of AFei and XY scenes..i'm gonna rewatch just their scenes as soon as this drama is ended (which will be next week) :cry:.

• Like 4

Soompi Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest (Dramas 2020)

Chingus, welcome to our final poll of 2020. :kiss_wink:  You can vote for:

1) The best C-drama of 2020

2) The most disappointing K-drama or K-drama ending of 2020

3) The best abs in a K-drama in 2020

Your Event Organizers,

lmangla and @partyon

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I too liked that lanterns-release part and i also liked the 'Chase to the moon' part in epi 39

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F0107%2F97995096j00qmjnsu000jd000hs00f7p.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

In fact I like all of AFei and XY scenes..i'm gonna rewatch just their scenes as soon as this drama is ended (which will be next week) :cry:.

I love this part too.......

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, JoyceDreamer said:

If anyone has been caught up past 40+ eps. Did anyone see the possible teasers for next week? 

If you did and understand what is going on, please elaborate: 

Hide contents

What did the FL's father said the the ML? 

Spoiler

ZYT: All tragedy, fortune, kindness, evil are all within your one thought (?)

ZYT: Your highness, An Ping Army I've temporarily given charge to Wen Yu. Please help take care of my AFei for now. *cheers*

XY: As long as I have a breath, I will definitely protect her safety. Also the road she will walk, I will also help her keep it clean.

Kind of awkward translation but thats the gist if i understand correctly!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I am watching LOF repeatedly on all the episodes and I cannot see why some people said that WYB and ZLY doesn't have chemistry.  They have plenty of chemistry. I like the the storyline and the mixture of humour, fighting and friendship. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 1/5/2021 at 4:11 PM, arcchidus said:

I watched up until the latest... I love how the romance in this is straight forward. The leads are both so faithful to each other!!!

The last few episodes are all so angsty! I hope the ending will be a happy one! Those two earned their happy ending!!!

I also love the no nonsense I love you and am not doubting your love for me. It is tiresome how many times dramas repeat the "romance intrigue" plots. It is really nice to see them staying away from it. :wub:

On 1/7/2021 at 11:17 PM, frenchfan said:

So looks like Zhou Fei has two guys pursuing her.  The 3rd Prince is so young though.  The look on XY's face was epic when he found out his "cousin" intended to propose LOL.  Just as well that she is very faithful to XY.  So romantic......I like the part when they released the lanterns.

kekeke, it is a nice way to force XY to be more straight forward and not hide behind "I am dying soon" 

19 hours ago, frenchfan said:

I am watching LOF repeatedly on all the episodes and I cannot see why some people said that WYB and ZLY doesn't have chemistry.  They have plenty of chemistry. I like the the storyline and the mixture of humour, fighting and friendship. 

I don't get it either.  Some are trying to claim that their getting the feeling of mother and son relationship between them. :sweats: I really don't think they are watching the same drama as us. 

• LOL 6