[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020/2021] Legend of Fei 有翡

sugarplum892

I’m so excited! The new trailer looks awesome. The scene with the strings shooting all over the place is from their first meeting in the book. It sounded amazing just reading about it so I’m glad they’ve decided to bring it to life in the drama for us to see! *happy dance*

Also... Yibo and ZLY reuniting for Day Day Up!

https://twitter.com/uniq5s/status/1289952205110300672?s=20

• Awesome 1

• 2 months later...

The Fei couple won fan favourite awards recently for two different dramas, which happened to by my first two favourite cdramas (The Story of Minglan and Gank Your Heart)

https://38jiejie.com/2020/10/18/zanilia-zhao-liying-and-wang-yibo-are-the-viewers-favorites-at-the-30th-golden-eagle-awards/

I can't remember where I've watched the video - but they were cute interacting with each other - couldn't decide who should speak first. 

• Wiggle 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Legend of Fei 有翡
7 hours ago, jewelsc said:

@Yuui I must've re-watched that trailer like 10x already in 1 day and it's only a trailer :lol:

I think I have seen it a 20 times, and am starting to get used to the voice acting. It does seem to be a quite compact filed of costume dramas in 2021, I just hope they all don't run at the same time. :sweats: 

6 hours ago, weirdnshort said:

The Fei couple won fan favourite awards recently for two different dramas, which happened to by my first two favourite cdramas (The Story of Minglan and Gank Your Heart)

https://38jiejie.com/2020/10/18/zanilia-zhao-liying-and-wang-yibo-are-the-viewers-favorites-at-the-30th-golden-eagle-awards/

I can't remember where I've watched the video - but they were cute interacting with each other - couldn't decide who should speak first. 

There are a few videos floating around on bilibili ZLY & WYB Golden Phoenix Awards

• Like 1

Emm, I know all the stones will fly in my direction, but despite the plot and the quality of the drama look amazing, after watching the trailer I get absolutely no chemistry between the leads so far(((. Hope more material is coming (trailers, teasers, ect.) which would proof me wrong.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Emm, I know all the stones will fly in my direction, but despite the plot and the quality of the drama look amazing, after watching the trailer I get absolutely no chemistry between the leads so far(((. Hope more material is coming (trailers, teasers, ect.) which would proof me wrong.

Oh, they have chemistry, but maybe not the romance kind everyone is expecting. I wouldn't mind if they have a platonic relationship, but either way I love that they don't use romance to try to sell the viewers on watching the drama. 

they have chemistry, but maybe not the romance kind everyone is expecting

Well, as I haven't read the novel I really do not know the particular plot details, but from the trailer they presented I've got more "elder brother - younger sister / lost twins" kind of expectation.

• Like 1

@leo2020 I haven't read it either, but going by weibo and comments on youtube it does seem like they do develop a romance over time. One thing though I have learnt by now is; don't have any expectation on what you are going to get. Because the trailer for the most time tell you nothing about the drama. Some trailers looks awesome and then the drama falls flat, mostly because the story-line doesn't hold up. :sweats:It's the life of C-drama land.  

don't have any expectation on what you are going to get

It's the life of C-drama land.

Yes, and then they'll show you main lead's kissing and wedding scenes right in the opening :crazy: :wacko:.

This always drives me crazy :D.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@leo2020 I feel like most trailers now a days show the most awesome scenes, and forget about promoting the real story. I wish sometime they just have a trailer with all the characters and their names. :foodie2: that way we will get the good stuff while watching the drama.

@stella77 I think Legend of Fei will be a lot different from Princess Agents. Princess Agents in a way was more like a palace-war drama, and Legend of Fei should be more of a quest for powering up their martial arts. But we will see.. 

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like this will start its broadcasting this month, which date? Nobody knows.. the 15th and 18th have been floating around on weibo and today 24th started to appear.  Still no official dates released from Tencent, although they see it as a 2020 drama. :headbang:This might end up being just aired with out the big fanfare, apparently a new trend for web-dramas.