[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020/2021] Legend of Fei 有翡

sugarplum892

C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings (week starting Dec 21)

Legend of Fei remains on the number one spot among the top dramas online. 

Legend of Fei actor Wang Yibo continues to take the lead for top celebrities followed by his co-star Zanilia Zhao Liying.

My notes: So, still in the top.  Jaiyou!!!!

Web Rankings

Top Dramas (7-Day)   
1. Legend of Fei
2. Qin Dynasty Epic
3. Roving Inspection Team
4. Like a Flowing River 2
5. The Penalty Zone
6. Ultimate Note
7. Healer of Children
8. The Confidence
9. To Love
10. Fate

Top Celebrities (7-Day)
1. Wang Yibo
2. Zanilia Zhao Liying
3. Xiao Zhan
4. Zhu Yilong
5. Li Yitong
6. Joseph Zeng Shunxi
7. Bridgette Qiao Xin
8. Duan Yihong
9. Li Qin
10. Yu Hewei

cr:Dramapanda

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@pad-hari nice!! :2540_meh:

@arcchidus I am starting to feel like the pacing for the town episodes are a bit slow.. but after episode 11-12 they fixed the pacing so that it is a bit more even. 

Watched episode 21-22:

Spoiler

and I have to give credit to XY for hanging in there and doing his best to educate ZF in feelings of love. :loolz:The "watching the moon" and "roof drinking" sequence had me on the floor, he was so candid with her. But we are getting there, just don't be too late ZF. 

The down: we are going in to the face where strife and grief is going to hit ZF. :brokenheart:  I understand that she need to go through it, but I am not looking forward to it. 

I just couldn't help myself.. :joy:

pRXqO4o.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Finally, some excitement.

I thought she’d kill Kou Dan. That was an enjoyable fight. Come to think of it, most if not all of the fights thus far have been enjoyable.

Oh Fish Dude.

Spoiler

RIP. You knew there was something amiss and yet you remained ever so passive.

Apparently the events in this show are paced to the beat of O Holy Night. 

And the people travel at the same pace.

Heng Yang felt like filler. All that ado about nothing. Cute moments for sure, and in abundance to boot, yet…

Along with some not-so-cute moments. I completely got the male lead’s exasperation with the female lead there.

What's the author's beef with weapons? They keep getting broken. 

Perhaps they should stick to woods and caves, and stop visiting cities.

The two leads are so good at giving me everything I need that I find myself utterly disinterested in the other couples. 

I've grown quite fond of the male lead and fear he won't make it. Yet part of me hopes he won’t. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, impoppies said:

Finally, some excitement.

I thought she’d kill Kou Dan. That was an enjoyable fight. Come to think of it, most if not all of the fights thus far have been enjoyable.

Yea, I have been impressed by it. Also I think it is the first wuxia in a really long while that have enough wushu to be classified as a wuxia.  :heart4: A lot of times I see them calling it a wuxia and then forgetting about the marital arts part of it. :expressionless:

Oh Fish Dude.

Reveal hidden contents

RIP. You knew there was something amiss and yet you remained ever so passive.

Apparently the events in this show are paced to the beat of O Holy Night. 

And the people travel at the same pace.

Heng Yang felt like filler. All that ado about nothing. Cute moments for sure, and in abundance to boot, yet…

Along with some not-so-cute moments. I completely got the male lead’s exasperation with the female lead there.

What's the author's beef with weapons? They keep getting broken. 

I find it kind of funny and entertaining. But I think it is a plot device in the same way you can lose your strength in games and have to run around chasing energy bars. :joy: In this case ZF have to find a weapon to be able to fight. 

Perhaps they should stick to woods and caves, and stop visiting cities.

The two leads are so good at giving me everything I need that I find myself utterly disinterested in the other couples. 

I've grown quite fond of the male lead and fear he won't make it. Yet part of me hopes he won’t. 

Going by weibo the novel has a happy ending so he should make it. 

21 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Now this is more appropriate ..his 'kiss' to her, coming soon...

:joy: I love it, and I don't even think the "it is a too big of an age-gap" people can get angry over it. 

• Like 3

Todays two episodes were not easy to watch, loved them but I just want to hug ZF and comfort her.:criesariver:

I love and need the sweet moments between XY and ZF, without them it would be two really heavy episodes to get through. 

episode 23-24

Spoiler

and what is up with this thing everyone is after. :headbang: is it really worth killing for... and new mister-baddy-old-friend-of-XY what are you up to? I am getting a feeling that we are up for some really bad times! :brokenheart: 

• Sad 2

• Guest changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020/2021] Legend of Fei 有翡

episode 25-26

Spoiler

Loved the fighting! But I feel bitter-sweet after episode 26 ended:brokenheart: 3naxRHU.png

1. I feel like ZF's mom is a bit too rash in her actions. (maybe cause we never get her reasoning for her actions)

2. XY is a real fool and scaredy cat. In episode 26 I just wanted to slap some sense in too his head. "You are just running away, you idiot" JkexAGR.gif

3. I love this CP... it's is nice to see a relationship that actually seem real. The way they banter, and subvert the norms for CP.

4. ZLY was so cute, when talking with XY  

gFx2cWz.gif  That moment when... | Anime Amino

XY: I am handsome. You should pay money if you keep watching. 

ZF: No money. You can watch me, too. :joy:

Is it just me or did they do a miss in the editing of episode 26? 'cause shouldn't ZF be "sleeping" during the funeral service? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Been a while since I've been on soompi and I believe the last time was also for a Zhao Liying drama (Minglan) LOL

Am now 34 episodes in and totally addicted! in fact I've been getting more and more addicted with every episode, can't believe I started out believing I would drop this drama by ep 10 (lots of filler as many of you above have mentioned, but the later eps actually get better and better though imo). Can't wait for the rest of the eps to finish airing to get me off this roller coaster but also don't want it to end hehe

Loving the other (good) characters' screentime more and more even though the Zhou Fei and Xie Yun scenes are obviously pretty awesome too! Also, the music for this show is really nice, fingers crossed it will be on Spotify soon so I can loop the tracks

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, huahuacaocao said:

Been a while since I've been on soompi and I believe the last time was also for a Zhao Liying drama (Minglan) LOL

Am now 34 episodes in and totally addicted! in fact I've been getting more and more addicted with every episode, can't believe I started out believing I would drop this drama by ep 10 (lots of filler as many of you above have mentioned, but the later eps actually get better and better though imo). Can't wait for the rest of the eps to finish airing to get me off this roller coaster but also don't want it to end hehe

Loving the other (good) characters' screentime more and more even though the Zhou Fei and Xie Yun scenes are obviously pretty awesome too! Also, the music for this show is really nice, fingers crossed it will be on Spotify soon so I can loop the tracks

Where did you watch until ep 34?

• Like 2

I've watched up to epi.34 but i especially enjoyed epi. 28 and 29 :wub:

Spoiler

There's a saying goes - the quickest way to a man's heart is thru his stomach but here it's the opposite..Zhu Chen with his 'love at first sight' upon seeing Afei and is trying to impress her with a roast duck while XY got a bit jealous and he too went out and got her a roast duck, i mean, what's with this 'duck' thing? Seriously can't recall if this was in the novel but I'm enjoying it! and then the third prince 'love at first sight' with her too, now I'm sure XY will want to stay alive more than anything now haha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

Am I the only one still thinking about Wu Chuchu's little bro? I mean poor kid's probably safer where he is currently than he would be hanging out with the group, just feels pretty bad that he's still been "abandoned" after all this time and just mentioned in a few conversations. Maybe eventually he'll reunite with them in like the last episode hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, huahuacaocao said:

Am I the only one still thinking about Wu Chuchu's little bro? I mean poor kid's probably safer where he is currently than he would be hanging out with the group, just feels pretty bad that he's still been "abandoned" after all this time and just mentioned in a few conversations. Maybe eventually he'll reunite with them in like the last episode hahahaha

Yeah, I have been wondering where Chenfei had hidden him before he got executed.  He'll probably turn up later.  

• Like 4

I am so drama bingeing right now and can't wait for someone kind enough to upload more episodes.  I love everything and even love the side couples especially Li Yan (such an entertaining spoilt brat LOL).  I love the fights and reminded me of the TVB dramas I used to watch.  Very satisfying.  I cannot honest say I see age gaps between the two main leads.  They carried their roles very well without heavy romance.  Just shows that they are both very talented actors and actress.  All the ladies are so pretty.........  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, frenchfan said:

I am so drama bingeing right now and can't wait for someone kind enough to upload more episodes.  I love everything and even love the side couples especially Li Yan (such an entertaining spoilt brat LOL).  I love the fights and reminded me of the TVB dramas I used to watch.  Very satisfying.  I cannot honest say I see age gaps between the two main leads.  They carried their roles very well without heavy romance.  Just shows that they are both very talented actors and actress.  All the ladies are so pretty.........  

Good chemistry and so sweet. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I watched up until the latest... I love how the romance in this is straight forward. The leads are both so faithful to each other!!!

The last few episodes are all so angsty! I hope the ending will be a happy one! Those two earned their happy ending!!!

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Managed to peak at ep24-26 and I was OFF MY SEAT!

i take back my words about Li Sheng. :glasses: he’s good. Not useless at all!

Spoiler

My only issue is with Madam Li. Why is she still always so tiger mom towards A Fei??? She nearly teared seeing Li Sheng but A Fei did most of the work, fainted and she’s still so tough on her. :persevere:

console myself with this:

NiCMZvP.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1