Cast:

Zhao Li Ying as Zhou Fei
Wang Yi Bo as Xie Yun
Zhang Hui Wen
Dong Xuan
Geng Le
Che Xiao

Synopsis:

Zhou Fei (Zhao Yi Ling) is the granddaughter of a national hero who was forced to become a bandit to serve the greater good. For 20 years, her grandfather, then her mother, were charged with running a secret fort, staffed by bandits.

The fort’s role is to protect the world against strange, otherworldly warriors intent on bringing their unique brand of chaos to the mortal realm.

However, the fort has fallen in status in recent years, and Zhou Fei is sick of being confined to the place of her birth. She longs to escape, and makes repeated efforts to get away.

But her life changes forever when she almost drowns, and is only saved by a free-spirited young material arts expert named Xie Yun (Wang Yibo).

The duo forms an unlikely friendship and decides to hone their fighting skills together – a timely decision as malevolent forces are now plotting fresh trouble.

The pair begins on an adventure. But as time goes by, they begin to unearth secrets…including that of Xie Yun’s true identity.

Cr Viki

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Legend of Fei 有翡 Viki Episodes

Webnovel

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Like 2

Zhao Liying, Wang Yibo confirmed for wuxia drama Legend of Fei
XDramasX XDramasX
8 hours ago

Legend of Fei 有翡 is an upcoming wuxia drama that depicts the growth of a female warrior in a time when the influence and power of the pugilist world (wulin) is on decline. Zhao Liying plays the likable heroine Zhou Fei, and Wang Yibo plays a carefree martial artist who is later revealed to be Xie Yun, the Prince of Duan.

Several years ago, the emperor secretly ordered the hero Li Hui to form a mountain stronghold consisting of bandits in order to keep the pugilist world under control. His daughter Li Jinrong () leads the stronghold after Li Hui’s death, and gives birth to Zhou Fei after marrying scholar Zhou Yitang.

Zhou Fei’s attempts at escaping have always ended in failure, though Li Jinrong allows her daughter to go and experience the world outside after her 16th birthday. She meets Xie Yun again after he saves her from drowning during her first escape attempt, and they embark on an adventurous journey through wulin together. Rumoured costars include Zhang Huiwen, Che Xiao, Dong Xuan, Sun Jianand Zhou Jieqiong.

Based on the novel of the same name by Priest (Guardian), the 50 episode drama is helmed by Wu Jinyuan (Princess Agents)and penned by the team behind Us and Them and Boss and Me.

006LO40Dly1fnsl84ygwkj313p1jkb2b.jpg?w=584006LO40Dly1fnsl85b1vzj313p1jkhdv.jpg?w=584

Credit :cfensi

-------------------------------------

Wuxia drama #YouFei, based on the popular novel by priest and known for its strong heroine, officially announces #ZhaoLiying and #WangYibo as leads! The official Weibo posts, “Hello, Zhou Fei @/ZhaoLiying. Hello, Xie Yun @/WangYibo.” 

hO3K85C.jpg

pBbPzJr.jpg

Cr:twitter

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

lol she does look like she did in PA

I am happy that it is only 50 episodes, the shorter the better no more fillers please. 

Does this have a happy ending?

Well at least the team doing this also worked with Boss & Me, but that had way more romance/comedy. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 5:50 AM, mrsyooknit said:

lol she does look like she did in PA

I am happy that it is only 50 episodes, the shorter the better no more fillers please. 

Does this have a happy ending?

Well at least the team doing this also worked with Boss & Me, but that had way more romance/comedy. 

I’m reading the original novel and yes it does have a happy ending. It’s left a little open ended since Xie Yun still has to impress Zhou Fei’s parents first and it’s implied  that both her parents do not like him.

• Like 3

Characters Intro..

Teaser and character introductions for Zhao Liying, Wang Yibo’s Legend of Fei

Posted on 10/30/2019 by XDramasX

006LO40Dly1g8g2w8xtuoj34uy2qfe89.jpg?w=5

Zhao Liying as Zhou Fei, the stubborn heroine who is a natural at martial arts. She travels across wulin and begins to learn powerful skills from the grand masters she meets along the way.

Wuxia drama Legend of Fei has released stills and a short preview of leads Zhao Liying and Wang Yibo in action. I loved the original novel, so am keeping an open mind about the adaption. See below for more character introductions (spoilers ahead) and here for extended synopsis.

006LO40Dly1g8gb6aqhy0j34uy2qfb2h.jpg?w=5

Wang Yibo as Xie Yun (Zhao Mingyun), a cheeky and quick-witted martial artist who goes by the nickname ‘Meimei’ (lit. bad luck or mould). The son of the Crown Prince of the collapsing Southern Dynasty, Xie Yun is later betrayed by his emperor and poisoned on the battlefield. However, he doesn’t wallow in self-pity, and is content to lead a carefree lifestyle away from court. The poison recurs after he uses a powerful internal energy technique to save Zhou Fei from harm.

006LO40Dly1g8gb7dklixj34uy2qfnpl.jpg?w=5

Zhang Huiwen as Wu Chuchu, a kind-hearted and shy noble lady who is saved by Zhou Fei who begins to develop her self-esteem and independence at the stronghold.

006LO40Dly1g8g2r14isxj33401r0npf.jpg?w=5

Chen Ruoxuan as Li Sheng, Zhou Fei’s older cousin. He has a competitive streak, always wanting to beat the heroine in martial arts assessments. He overhears his aunt Li Jinrong saying that he isn’t naturally gifted when it comes to martial arts, and leaves the stronghold to try and prove her wrong. After enduring much hardship in the wulin, he concedes the Zhou Fei is indeed better than him.

006LO40Dly1g8gb7gu3c8j34uy2qfnpr.jpg?w=5

Zhou Jieqiong as Li Yan. Li Sheng’s younger sister and Zhou Fei’s biggest fan girl, her martial arts skills are close to non-existent.

006LO40Dly1g8gb7682ilj34uy2qf7wq.jpg?w=5

Sun Jian as Yin Pei. A ruthless martial artist whose entire life is a lie. He is led into believing he is the protector and heir of a powerful sword, and eventually turns into a psychopathic murderer blinded by revenge.

006LO40Dly1g8gb7pp3m9j34uy2qfnpn.jpg?w=5

Zhang Xinyu as Yang Jin. A hot-tempered and impulsive master of medicines from Nanjiang who seeks out Zhou Fei in order to challenge her.

006LO40Dly1g8gb81qseej34uy2qf7ww.jpg?w=5

Leng Jiyuan as Ying Hecong, a master of poisons. Similar to Yin Pei, Ying Hecong is also keen on revenge after his family is massacred. However, he grows up under a benevolent mentor in the Little Medicine Valley, and is prevented from walking down a path of no return.

006LO40Dly1g8gbd9j22uj34uy2qfnpm.jpg?w=5

Che Xiao as the strong-willed Li Jinrong, Zhou Fei’s mother and leader of the Forty Eight Strongholds. She once charged through a three thousand-strong brigade in an attempt to kill Cao Zhongkun and avenge her father’s death. Her relationship with husband Zhou Yitang becomes strained when he decides to reenter politics after the Southern Dynasty’s chancellor Liang Shao passes away.

006LO40Dly1g8gb9l856aj34uy2qfhe6.jpg?w=5

Dong Xuan as Duan Jiuniang. A skilled martial artist who is slightly unhinged. She develops an unrequited love for Zhou Fei’s grandfather Li Zheng after he saves her from four members of the Big Dipper, and cultivates a powerful technique aimed at overpowering Li Zheng so she can force him to marry her. In the present timeline twenty years later, she transfers her techniques to Zhou Fei, and buys the heroine time to escape when the Northern Dipper arrives.

006LO40Dly1g8gbdjryr6j34uy2qfu1b.jpg?w=5

Geng Le as Shen Tianshu. The cunning head of the Seven Stars of the Northern Dipper, a group of seven martial artists that are loyal to Cao Zhongkun, the treacherous chancellor who usurped the throne twenty years ago. Unlike his commander, Shen Tianshu is an antagonist that is unwilling to rely on trickery and unscrupulous tactics.

006LO40Dly1g8gbd5a4kqj34uy2qfhe5.jpg?w=5

Hu Bing as Li Zheng, Zhou Fei’s grandfather (should only appear in flashbacks). On orders from the emperor, he founds the Forty Eight Strongholds in order to keep the pugilist world under control.

Credit: cfensi
  • Like 2

Has this been shared already?  I don't think so... anyway, someone recently picked up the novel on which this drama is based to translate.  She's doing a great job so far, so I hope she can keep the momentum going as I'm sure it's not an easy task!  

https://elentiyalae.wordpress.com/legend-of-fei/

[@sugarplum892 or @angelangie, can the link be added to the first details post for others to find it more easily?]

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Has this been shared already?  I don't think so... anyway, someone recently picked up the novel on which this drama is based to translate.  She's doing a great job so far, so I hope she can keep the momentum going as I'm sure it's not an easy task!  

https://elentiyalae.wordpress.com/legend-of-fei/

[@sugarplum892 or @angelangie, can the link be added to the first details post for others to find it more easily?]

Thanks fo rsharing the link.  I started ot read it already.  She idid a magnificent job to translate.  Bravo!

• 3 weeks later...

Last new for this serie...isn't the one from Zhao Liying and the hamburger scandal? About she was angry because the story was change from the novel and they add a mini love story with a girl character with WangYibo...and give more screentime for 2 characters more than suppose to be from the novel? Isn't from Zhao Liying weibo...that my little sister told me...

Zhao Liying is my goddess so for sure I will watch all her serie...only some modern serie exception hm....:sweatingbullets:

I didn't read the novel yet, I have just too many novel to read in a same time....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes there is some discussions going on this, it stated that the drama story lines diverted and they added some romance rivals and more screen times will be given to the other 2 cast instead of mainly focus on Fei

I've heard that since then, ZLY's team and the production team have been working together for the storyline so... fingers crossed?

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 6:17 AM, katkittyarguedas said:

Hi. Does anyone know where can I read the whole novel? Thank you

Are you asking about in Chinese or translated in English?  If you're asking about the former, I don't know, but if you're asking about in English, it hasn't yet been translated in full.  The translator has just started (I think she's about four chapters in?), but you can find a link to the translator's blog in the first post of this thread.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 4:22 PM, themarchioness said:

I've heard that since then, ZLY's team and the production team have been working together for the storyline so... fingers crossed?

It is rather unfair to the writer to change his/her story mid-way or giving out scripts to actors and actresses then change it once they manage to get big stars in.  Except that ZLY is brave enough to expose this type of unfair play (many would have just suffered in silence and kept quiet).  So kudos to her!!!!!  I do not think she minds the other stars getting extra screen time, I think it must be something bigger for to her to expose to public.  

• Like 2

I saw the video and fancam on the Tencent Award.  Liying is absolutely gorgeous.  I must say that her fashion designer has improved since LY got married :) Her dresses since she came out has been elegant and very chic.  During the award, you could see that WYB is an absolute gentleman.  He waited for LY in case she needed assistance to go up the stairs (due to her long evening dress and bad lighting) I am looking forward to see this drama.  Can't wait. I would not say that he is handsome but I do think he is kinda cute.  His hair is a little too long though.  Yang Yang was a surprise.  He has become more "manly".  In a positive sense.  Before, he looks very boyish.  Now he is a hunk.  

• Like 1