[Drama 2019-2020] Never Twice / No Second Chance, 두번은 없다

0ly40

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The drama is progressing along nicely. I am glad to see that inn Mama was able to knock some sense into both Bak-Ha and the baking couple. I am also glad that all of them took the advice they received to heart!

I find it a bit weird that both room 5 and room 6 have gotten tangled with the hotel family as possible "love interests". It is kind of sad that they are both looking towards other people to atain glory! 

I still do not like Woo Jae and Hae Ri...hopefully somewhere along the way that will change. 

Looking forward to the interactions of the Inn Mama Geo-Bok and Wang-Sam. It will be interesting to see what happened between the three of them in their youth, especially since the two gentlemen went on to marry and have families of their own, but not inn Mama.

Hae Joon has a secret! Clearly he did not graduate from Harvard. Wonder who else is in on it...his mom? He seems to have a good heart, hopefully he will be the bridge between the inn family and hotel family.

i'm very tickled by the scene at the clinic when Hae Joon stopped walking, startled by Bak Ha greeting him. Then he closed his eyes, gestured a swipe with his hand, opened his eyes, convinced himself he didn't see her, then walked on :D

I think HJ is good natured, he wants to take over his grandpa's company bcos he probably feels he is the most qualified, but he doesn't seem as greedy as his mom & aunt. And he looked truly uncomfortable whenever the mom and aunt & cousin quarrel or fight. He was so concerned with the baby ... Bak Ha and the baby are slowly taking a place in his heart and mind without him realising it.

I guess it was Bak Ha and Hae Joon’s turn for comedy this weekend because their scenes had me cracking up. The driving scene with the “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” song playing in the background was an hilarious accompaniment. Also, how cute is Hae Joon getting all protective of baby YM when he was getting his vaccination? :lol: Enjoyable show overall.

I really enjoy the choice of background music that are selected for the scenes. The one for the president and Eun Ji seem on point. 

6 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I know that love can come to any moment, but here her husband died not even 5 months and BK  already begins to see her heart stirred for HJ, certainly she does not know yet, but it's obvious that this is the next step

i don't think her heart has stirred for HJ yet... that nose bleeding scene, it feels more like she was surprised by his action and there was a bit of awkwardness. Not the heart fluttering type, at least on her part. 

10 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I know that love can come to any moment, but here her husband died not even 5 months and BK  already begins to see her heart stirred for HJ, certainly she does not know yet, but it's obvious that this is the next step

I also feel, like @hahanzyy, that Bak-Ha does not feel anything towards Hae Joon. Though I do think that Hae Joon will start falling for her first. I do feel guilty that I do enjoy watching these two though :rolleyes:.

I hope these two carry on having funny interactions, and I look forward to seeing more of Hae Joon and the baby interacting.

I also agree with @hahanzyy and @lexicon that Bak Ha doesn’t have any present feelings of even “like” towards Hae Joon. Actually, I think currently there is no attraction for either of them. They are just often thrown together and on some level Hae Joon feels pity for Bak Ha when he sees her in certain situations. Also, Bak Ha carries herself so frumpy that I can’t see Hae Joon falling for her unless he sees beyond that “country bumpkin” look and that should take a while. 

Also @lexicon, I’m not sure why you would feel guilty for enjoying their scenes. I find them hilarious. Yes, her husband just died a while ago but she’s not doing anything to feel guilty about. Eventually the living has to continue living though.

I just hope she will find justice for her husband’s wrongful death. It’s one of the reasons why I wonder about Hae Joon’s moral compass (barring the Harvard lie). Will he also try to cover up what his mother did like his morally depraved grandfather and mother? Actually, even his cousin Hae Ri had no scruple to cover up the truth behind the fire while at least JW was experiencing nightmares about it. She didn’t even struggle with the truth. Honestly, that family ruins lives and get away with it too.

What I said, it's not even 5 months since her husband died, after I'm not against the romance between them, when love strikes it's like that no matter when, we can not do nothing and she cried a lot. And since it's 100 episodes, they will take the time to solve a lot of problems

Hmmm good question I saw 36.

He's definitely slowly  falling for our girl. She'll tell him where to go. She's not reached that level of peace yet where she could even contemplate moving on from her husband. It'll be one sided. 

He's gonna have some big decisions to make as his mum's corruption is slowly being reveal. Here is were his Harvard lie will come back to bite him, someone will tell him get in formation or have it all reveal and he'll lose face as well as everything else.

Mak Rye, Geo Bok  and Wang Sam's story is getting more intriguing. So what, Geo Bok is a secret chaebol?  Is he really make to try look after Mak Rye? He seems to have some guilt relating to her. Man this pace is annoyingly good, but I wanna know now now now :D!

Woo Jae needs to dump the brat already. There's no substance to her. Just spoilt self centred rich girl.

Role on next week poor Hae Joo about to get slapped :D.

@tas82, I think Hae Joon will get a slap or head butt. :lol: Poor guy because it wasn’t intentional but it came off as if he’s taking advantage of a sleeping and vulnerable woman. 

Yeah it seems like Mak Rye’s gentleman friend is a chaebol. I like that twist. It shows a different side of people with money because the hotel family is corrupt. He seem to take a liking to Hae Joon though.

I wish Woo Jae would dump Hae Ri for once and have done. How dare she insult the inn and people there. I’m sure Woo Jae’s family is also financially challenged going by his conversation with his mom. He’s asking for trouble if he continues to stay with her. 

@0ly40 I saw your post before watching the episode, and I was like???!!!!

However after watching the episode I was like, ah...so that's what happened. I don't expect things to end well for Hae Joon...can only imagine at this point, what Bak-Ha has racing through her mind :D

Clearly we can see that he is falling for her, and the preview for next week affirms that. 

One of the gripes I have right now is in the way that Bak-Ha dresses. Surely she would have been advised to dress more professionally. Or is it because the director is trying to use her, to her advantage, that she could not even be bothered a out her own secretary dresses?

It was a cool surprise to see that Geo- Bok is actually on the wealthy side. I wonder if they will do flashback episodes with our trio in their younger days?

Not sure how I feel about number 5 and her almost contract marriage with Wang-Sam...

@lexicon, I also wondered why they allow Bak Ha to come to work dressed like that but then she’s not really interacting with anyone in the work setting in a professional capacity. The director probably doesn’t mind it either because she’s only using Bak Ha to unearth whatever secret she thinks Hae Joon’s mother is hiding. My only wish for the moment is that she would get rid of those plaited hair. I thought only little girls wear their hair like that besides Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.

Archived