Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Sean Xiao Zhan 肖战

ZhanZhan look like he walk out of the comic cover in this pictures :D  that fans had edited from the Olay ad :) 

• Like 2

On 9/12/2019 at 8:05 PM, angelangie said:

he is currently acting with YangZi :D 

The king and queen of Weibo are acting together! Yay!

• LOL 2

they make the edit and prompted the 3 Life of Trains Life into a short clip :D involving ZhanZhan, GuiGui, HaoRan and RouYun

• Like 1

Hope ZZ knows that his true fans love him. That A03 messed is so garbage!! Hope his drama air soon, so we have something to watch of him.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Hope ZZ knows that his true fans love him. That A03 messed is so garbage!! Hope his drama air soon, so we have something to watch of him.

i didnt read on the A03.....sorry what was it about anyway?

20 hours ago, angelangie said:

i didnt read on the A03.....sorry what was it about anyway?

Basically, a writer on there wrote a story that depicted XZ as a gender dysphoria. Some fans of XZ weren't happy, and they reported her account. Ao3 got shut down, and that's the gist of it lol.

Some people are delusional, actors are not responsible for anything that their "fans" say or do. 

Wishing him all the best~ He doesn't need these negativity, in these time of hardships with the virus and all in China.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Basically, a writer on there wrote a story that depicted XZ as a gender dysphoria. Some fans of XZ weren't happy, and they reported her account. Ao3 got shut down, and that's the gist of it lol.

Some people are delusional, actors are not responsible for anything that their "fans" say or do. 

Wishing him all the best~ He doesn't need these negativity, in these time of hardships with the virus and all in China.

well the fans werent wrong......the article is very demeaning

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

38 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well the fans werent wrong......the article is very demeaning

right, it wasn't okay---The whole thing just a messed. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

right, it wasn't okay---The whole thing just a messed. 

yea anyway it wont really hurt ZZ by much i think.....hahaha

• Like 3

I will keep waiting for Zanzan. I hope we will see him happier and stronger. Whatever is happening is so complicated but I hope he knows that being who he is, whatever anyone says, we will keep looking forward to his works with anticipation.:heart:

EG7qESKU0AANgfO.jpg

• Like 2

XiaoZhan studio to start taking legal action against imposer and scammer

Xiao Zhan lost some weight, but I hope he's doing well. He's still so handsome:wub:. Watching this interview is bittersweet, XZ seems to have such a down to earth vibe. He is so humble, and he knows his struggles and his environment. I hope he knows that he have so many fans who loves and cherish him, even if he's famous or not. Sure, the Untamed shot his popularity, but it's because he shows a great performance as WY. Without his talent, he wouldn't be popular even if the Untamed was. Also, I like what he said about fans to live for their own lives----Meaning he doesn't want them to live for him. Since his popularity, he watches his words and actions----wish he doesn't have to, but that comes with the fame. Either way, from this interview----XZ seems to have a good head on his shoulder.......lastly, his smile is so nice!! 

• Like 1