Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Sean Xiao Zhan 肖战

10 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I have not fan girling over anyone, until XZ in a long time^^!!! It'll be a dream come true to see him :).

he is cute in 'Who is the Murderer' hahaha and his storyline in the latest series is cool too :D 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 6:57 AM, angelangie said:

he is cute in 'Who is the Murderer' hahaha and his storyline in the latest series is cool too :D 

Cool, I'm going to checked it out :) even if there's no english sub. By the way, I noticed that he is his own agent now---because he have his own studio. What does this mean? Does this mean he represent himself???

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

Cool, I'm going to checked it out :) even if there's no english sub. By the way, I noticed that he is his own agent now---because he have his own studio. What does this mean? Does this mean he represent himself???

yes he doesnt sign under any other agency so he has his own manager and assistant that only work solely for him and if he does get famous maybe he will have other artist signed under him....

alot of China artist now own their own studio

• Like 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes he doesnt sign under any other agency so he has his own manager and assistant that only work solely for him and if he does get famous maybe he will have other artist signed under him....

alot of China artist now own their own studio

That is awesome. I feel like that is better than being under a company.....Or depends if the company is good or not.

Lol, can't help but feel hopeful^^. I wish I can work as his assistant, even if I don't get pay a lot lol.

Hopefully we will see his the Wolf drama comes out soon^^, been ages since I heard about that.

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, rosierosie said:

That is awesome. I feel like that is better than being under a company.....Or depends if the company is good or not.

Lol, can't help but feel hopeful^^. I wish I can work as his assistant, even if I don't get pay a lot lol.

Hopefully we will see his the Wolf drama comes out soon^^, been ages since I heard about that.

we will probably have more drama out soon, with the current situation in China and if they want to keep the dramaland alive, they need to start reviewing their current on the shelves stocks......

:D so lets keep our finger cross shall we?

• Like 1

I watched the two episodes that starred XZ^^!!!! He looks so cute and handsome. I saw HZY in there too, Fa Xian actor from JOL^^. At one point, XZ yawned :(. He works so hard, and he's so tired. I hope he get some rest, before he takes on big projects again^^. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I watched the two episodes that starred XZ^^!!!! He looks so cute and handsome. I saw HZY in there too, Fa Xian actor from JOL^^. At one point, XZ yawned :(. He works so hard, and he's so tired. I hope he get some rest, before he takes on big projects again^^. 

there is another 2 episodes for this one too...it a continuation :D this times he get the girl

• Like 1

ZhanZhan made some donation of medical supplies to the Wuhan Tongji Hospital

• Like 1

awww His Olay commercial is so cute :)!!! He is just so cute and handsome^^.

Do we know when his drama with Yang Zi will be out???

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, rosierosie said:

awww His Olay commercial is so cute :)!!! He is just so cute and handsome^^.

Do we know when his drama with Yang Zi will be out???

no ideas as yet.....probably somewhere this year?

• Like 1

the behind filming when they are preparing for the show :D hahaha some of their interaction is pretty cute :D

• Like 1

ZhanZhan attended the finale dinner with the rest of the cast :) hoping to see him again in S6 :)