[Official Thread] Sean Xiao Zhan 肖战

Lynne

5 hours ago, Wuxiafangirl said:

Hi 

can someone show me how to post image/clips here from mobile? 
many thanks 

You can upload images to a site, and take the direct link to be posted in here.

You can try this one.

https://postimages.org/

For clips or videos, we post the link, and it will be embedded (youtube, twitter, instagram) or only link from weibo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

XiaoZhan comic like from his latest profile.....he can really almost like someone who just walk out from comic cover

Thanks for sharing . This is beautiful. Besides from his smiles, He looks insanely handsome in angle shoots. 

• Like 2

On 11/12/2019 at 9:22 AM, angelangie said:

XiaoZhan visual remain strong despite the heavily critics of the lightning on the 11.11 carnival night

Hahahahaha this is trending everywhere

:D. He did came 1st place for  The 100 most handsome  Asia faces 2019 . No light can outshine him lol

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote media
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Love him in The Untamed :)!!!! He have such a cute and great smile!! From his interviews, he sounds so humble and down to earth. I guess after he's been through, he have learned a lot about his journey as an actor and the entertainment business. It's great to know he's at a more happier place, and The Untamed was so great, that it shot him into stardom and now he have fans from all over the world :)!! He deserved all his success!!!! Hope to see more dramas and projects from him :)!!!

He is so handsome, tall and pretty!!! Truly a remarkable man!!!

• Like 2

On 12/5/2019 at 10:15 AM, angelangie said:

ZhanZhan will be participating in 'Who is The Murderer' not sure which episode however stay tune ;) 

Looking forward to see him solving mysteries in who’s the murderer . Woo hoo 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images

He's such a hard worker. I hope he takes the time to rest his body and time for himself. I'm happy that he's getting more promotion, and doing what he loves. From watching his interviews, I can tell he is humble and kind. He is respectful and considerate when he is with his bandmates, or actress. I know he's gone through a lot to be where he is today, only good things for him from now on :).

On a different note, Xiao Zhan and Xu Kai look similar------I almost thought Xu Kai is Xiao Zhan :)----both are cuties.

• Like 1