[Official Thread] Sean Xiao Zhan 肖战

Lynne

^I saw the video of him going home to visit his parents, and he looks so much like his dad. His dad must be handsome when he was young lol. XZ have his good looks from his parents^^!!!! There were so many fans waiting for him at the airport?

How do fans know where he is??? 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 6:57 PM, rosierosie said:

^I saw the video of him going home to visit his parents, and he looks so much like his dad. His dad must be handsome when he was young lol. XZ have his good looks from his parents^^!!!! There were so many fans waiting for him at the airport?

How do fans know where he is??? 

Yes I saw it too. The picture of him and his cat Jian Guo. So adorable. 
Yeh, I would like to know how his fans know where he is too . 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wuxiafangirl said:

Yes I saw it too. The picture of him and his cat Jian Guo. So adorable. 
Yeh, I would like to know how his fans know where he is too . 

Whenever I see fans at the airport, I always wondered how they know. Unless of course, their manager inform the fans? 

I'm so jealous, I wanna see him one day!! lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When you can get Xiao Zhan , Zhang RuoYun and Liu HaoRan and at the same time!!!

Upcoming Who's the Murderer! 

#在抖音,记录美好生活#看#明星大侦探 下期预告猜“真凶”!本期大奖:无人机!还不快评论留下你的推理~ https://v.douyin.com/bx52JB/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

20200122-150654.jpg

Screenshot-20200122-150515.jpg

Screenshot-20200122-150527.jpg

Screenshot-20200122-150618.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, epinklyn said:

When you can get Xiao Zhan , Zhang RuoYun and Liu HaoRan and at the same time!!!

Upcoming Who's the Murderer! 

#在抖音,记录美好生活#看#明星大侦探 下期预告猜“真凶”!本期大奖:无人机!还不快评论留下你的推理~ https://v.douyin.com/bx52JB/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

Woo hoo !!!Looking forward to it 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 6:57 AM, angelangie said:

he is cute in 'Who is the Murderer' hahaha and his storyline in the latest series is cool too :D 

Cool, I'm going to checked it out :) even if there's no english sub. By the way, I noticed that he is his own agent now---because he have his own studio. What does this mean? Does this mean he represent himself???

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes he doesnt sign under any other agency so he has his own manager and assistant that only work solely for him and if he does get famous maybe he will have other artist signed under him....

alot of China artist now own their own studio

That is awesome. I feel like that is better than being under a company.....Or depends if the company is good or not.

Lol, can't help but feel hopeful^^. I wish I can work as his assistant, even if I don't get pay a lot lol.

Hopefully we will see his the Wolf drama comes out soon^^, been ages since I heard about that.

I watched the two episodes that starred XZ^^!!!! He looks so cute and handsome. I saw HZY in there too, Fa Xian actor from JOL^^. At one point, XZ yawned :(. He works so hard, and he's so tired. I hope he get some rest, before he takes on big projects again^^. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, angelangie said:

i didnt read on the A03.....sorry what was it about anyway?

Basically, a writer on there wrote a story that depicted XZ as a gender dysphoria. Some fans of XZ weren't happy, and they reported her account. Ao3 got shut down, and that's the gist of it lol.

Some people are delusional, actors are not responsible for anything that their "fans" say or do. 

Wishing him all the best~ He doesn't need these negativity, in these time of hardships with the virus and all in China.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...