[Official Thread] Wang Yi Bo 王一博

Lynne

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, Michelleho71 said:

Don't know when they're gonna air this Private Shushan College drama... It was filmed back in 2017.

I'm wondering the same thing. I really want to watch it. Until they finish filming and post producing Legend of Fei. 

On 10/7/2019 at 2:34 PM, owlstar said:

I remember reading somewhere that said Xiao Zhan is like love at first sight, while Yibo is like love that grows over time... or like fine wine... he just keeps getting better and better. :wub: 

Hello!! I'm new here, this is my first post, and I'm Yibo-holic :). Google got me here while searching for a bit more info on Gank your Heart and I bumped into this Yibo thread :D Hence, here I am!! 

The quote above describes me. I started with liking Zhan, but I eventually migrated to Yibo (still like both obviously). Aside of being cute, handsome, and crazily sexy, he has this "I don't know what" that makes him even more attractive and fun to watch. I started to watch DDU because of him. As a host, he's supposed to be talkative, yet he rarely speaks and he looks shy, but for some reason that makes him adorably cute!! Then the way he dances shows so much confidence and sensuality that doesn't seem to match his shy-quiet-host personality. At interviews, he's straight forward and sometimes even arrogant (i absolutely love this side of him). This guy is everything and thats why it's so fun to watch him, whether as an actor, singer, host or whatever. I even enjoyed Love Actually because of him (  well, i did fast forwarded to his scenes) and he did not disappoint. Im looking forward to his future projects. Did I mention that he has seductive gaze and a killer smile? 

20191201230558069.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally found one of the best version of Yibo's performance in Hunan New Year concert 2019/2020.

The MGTV version really suck tbh. The camera works and the editing is really lousy. I'm speechless! His performance is really powerful but they edited with those stupid angles that doesn't show Yibo's moves... Just like Yibo's performance at the 11.11 that you can see his fluid moves in fancams, rather than the official version! And I can continue ranting about Hunan/MGTV camera and editing all day...! Gosh!

Anyways, there's 2 videos within this link so let's enjoy Yibo!

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av81779438?p=1&share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XY1DEEA19FB64B207D0FC563B35E3F5C6D6CA&ts=1579571171398

• 4 weeks later...

Archived