Director: Song Hyun-Wook

Writer:

Release Date: first half of 2020

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

“Elegant Friends" is a story that takes place in the wake of a murder case against the backdrop of a town largely inhabited by couples in their 40s. (Hancinema)

Cast

Yoo Jun Sang as

Song Yoon Ah as

Bae Soo Bin as

Han Da Gam as

Kim Sung Oh as

Posters

Character descriptions

Teasers/Trailer

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3

@larus Thanks for updates. I see they're filming already. I'm looking forward to this drama. In a way reminds me of Japanese drama  Caution, Hazardous Wife.  Maybe because of  " backdrop of a town largely inhabited by couples in their 40s " though in the dorama they're like in their 30's.  I know it's not that but. I'll be checking plus it's the genre I like. Oh and Yoo Jung Sang is here too.

Is Bae Soo Bin the one in Dong Yi? Song Yoon Ah is the one in K2? Then I must have watch them. I'm not familiar with Han Da Gam

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jongski said:

Is Bae Soo Bin the one in Dong Yi? Song Yoon Ah is the one in K2? Then I must have watch them. I'm not familiar with Han Da Gam

I am familiar with all. :D

Yes, Bae Soo Bin is the one from Dong Yi ( I saw him in Painter of the Wind, Dong Yi, 49 Days). It is a long time since I saw him in a drama. Song Yoona is from K2 but I saw her in Secret Mother and Assembly. I watched  Yu Jun-Sang in Pied Piper and Falsify (but I was familiar with him from a long time through his agency Namooactors), Kim Sung-Oh in 4 or 5 dramas and Han Da Gam is Return.

Han Da Gam changed her name from Han Eun-Jung last year. I only saw her in Return but I remember her character, even when she played a supporting role. I think the cast is good.

When they announced that Song Yoona and Yu Jun Sang have received an offer to play together in a drama I did not know about the plot. I was suprised to see that it is a mystery/ crime drama. Of course, I like the genre so it is a double excitement for me. Nice to see you on the thread. :)

• Like 2

from filming

BTS

Spoiler

• Like 2