Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2

On 11/1/2020 at 7:45 AM, sorg said:

Hello, everyone ☺️

Forgive my barging in, but could someone help me to find the official thread covering season 1 which I currently watch? Google directs me to a closed thread but there are no archived posts.

I would love to read up theories and BTS bits. We who watch great dramas late usually miss those gems. 

(I cover my eyes in this thread for fear of spoilers.) 

Thank you!

Hello, sorry for the very late reply. The season 1 archived thread was missing for a while but it is now available again. The admins have recently fixed a bug which affects old and archived threads. :) 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can`t believed how fast the subtitles come. YAY!   I also missed Shi Mok and Yeo Jin. Just seing them work or live like ordinary people was enough.   The case just started. Somet

My heart is full of joy      All well that ends well.   Truly an excellent second season.  True friends will find each other      The End.    Till S

Can we stop loving them even behind the scenes?

I had fun seeing CSW play the opposite of HSM in Sisyphus, but it made me terribly miss our favourite duo. Does anyone remember how many years was it in S2 post LCJ's death? How long should the time gap be for a logical parole for Mr Yoon?