[Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2

0ly40

Thank you all for the intense and captivating comments. I need them to calm down from episode 14! It was excellently done. I am happy that Dong Jae is alive. Shi Mok and Yeo Jin were outstanding in tracking and capturing the culprit and locating Dong Jae. My respect for writer-nim! 

How dare Woo Ta Ha threaten our Yeo Jin! 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

About episode 13, did anyone else thought Si-Mok was going to show some compassion and offer Jung Min-Ha a ride home? :blink: (Was so shocked when he didn’t!) 

He glanced at Min-Ha's subway card, which reminded him of Eun Soo who also used subway for work.  I was surprised he didn't take her to the station but ShiMok is not one who minds social etiquettes or performs acts of kindness.  LOL I am sure she would be thrilled to know her perseverance and photos helped locate Dong Jae.  She is the opposite of prosecutor Ryu who felt pressure to act on his superior orders even though he has questions about them but went ahead with the flow of the system.  We talked about the hierarchy and connections among prosecutors.  This obviously perpetuates the corruption and stifle the best prosecutors out there.  Dong Jae experienced the struggle of trying to break into the club.  A lot of these junior prosecutors understands how the system works, how they need to make certain compromises and behave in a way with their superiors to advance their careers.  I'm glad Min Ha harbors a personal responsibility and loyalty to Dong Jae to keep digging at the case, knowing her superiors were not very happy at her actions.  If she can not work under Don Jae again, would be nice if Shi Mok can take her under his wings given how he feels about Eun Soo.

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

WTH has been head of the Criminal Legislative Division for a while?  If it dissolves, where will he go?  He doesn’t have the links like KSH does in the National Assembly?  It was only ever meant to be temporary in nature?

this writer doesn’t paint rosy endings.  

You have a point.  A lot of people in real life, including prosecutions, live for the chaos and corruptions around them.  Instead of trying to solve the problems, many use the opportunity to carve a place for themselves to be useful in other people's world.  WTH enjoys the power in his position and revels in the accolade falsely given to him.  He is not the right person to represent prosecution but the job was given to him through connections.  Whatever went on between Hanjo and PGS, it is the citizen's loss that an unqualified individual leads the reform council.  I even question if it is in the best interest of WTH to lead a council to a good resolution for both police and prosecution.  Because really, where would he be if things go well so much that he is no longer needed.  The reality is these commissions in many part of our countries are run by people who shouldn't be there in the first place.  Those who place their own interest above those that they serve, those who are subjected to and also control the many connections that serve the system.  The question is how can we get the right people to make real changes when the system doesn't allow them to reach a position to have the power to do such a thing.  How can we uproot the whole system for change and sustain it in the long run?  The council wanted to have an arbitrary committee to ensure that the police won't abuse its investigative power.  That's good but who will be watching these watchers?  Knowing how human nature is, are we just going to hope for the best for the future knowing it was so hard to even change the status quo?  I am curious at how the drama plans to answer these at the end.

3 hours ago, larus said:

What is is disturbing and frustrated is how conections are working to solve an outside interest. Woo Tae Ha was called by a higher up because Kim Hu-Jeong `s father had powerful connections.  Kim Sa-Hyun had to call a higher connection to stop the abuse of power. And they were lucky because that person (an assemply man) was a senior of that minister. Meanwhile, a mere prosecutor is demoted for speaking up against an injustice, because she could not do what she was asking for.

And how @chickfactor mentioned already it is disturbing to see the high-ranking officials (prosecutors or police officers)  has to kneel down in front of chaebols with more power than they bosses.

The drama makes a compelling clear case for how easy it is to use connections to manipulate the prosecution, a case the police and current real life news are suggesting.  Even if there are laws in place, Hanjo pretty much circumvented them, recruiting and doing business in the countryside.  This thing about insurance. How people do things expecting to secure a return of favor later - this has to stop.  I agree. There has to be a change in mentality on how things can be done in prosecution so that they don't rely on the easy way out.  You can put up roadblocks but until there are people like ShiMok who monitor and confront corruption at the time it happens, wrong things will continue to happen.  

I would be heartbroken if Jang Geon is involved in planting the false witness and letter.  In season 1, he broke into Yeo Jin's computer to email files to his chief.  At the time, he was being pressured by the chief but I felt he did have an inferior complex toward Yeo Jin which she forgave him before the terrace dinner. I don't think if she has acknowledged this or if he has reconciled his feelings about it.  We saw Jang Geon making a few remarks about Yeo Jin's changing personality now that she is in IBD.  Funny thing I also witness it from Captain Choi who also a little taken back when Yeo Jin took over SDJ's investigation.  This is a person who cares for Yeo Jin and pushes Jang Geon to  join the council.  It's hard to accept changes even in the police force where rank and file are codes everyone follows.  The Segeok police case was the same.  Anyway, it would not be an impossibility if Jang Geon once again followed orders given by his superior, Choi Bit.  I think he would be more agreeable to her argument of doing whatever it takes to get their goal even if he is conflicted.  Perhaps he too yearns for a promotion like Yeo Jin.  Perhaps it was a good intention on his side to start but got murkier as things snowballed and now he felt trapped by the manipulations of his superior.  I hope if he is involved, he would find a way out and do the right thing.

@Sleepy Owl Life is quite complex, a good overview of the healthcare financial problems.  She does her homework well.  

@pompyavi  As much as I want to, I don't think S3 will happen anytime soon.  There are many other social problems that need her attention plus she is one who likes to push herself to new challenge.  I would love to see her writing more about the human conditions, relationships, family... something that are not well understood and appreciated.   

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

Up oAbout episode 13, did anyone else thought Si-Mok was going to show some compassion and offer Jung Min-Ha a ride home? :blink: (Was so shocked when he didn’t!) 

I was thrown off by him looking at her bus card (i think that’s what it was) in the elevator, then asking her how old she is, as if wondering if she had a driver’s license. He’s so enigmatic! Yeo-Jin truly is the only person who gets him! Loved when she was grilled by her boss when asked if she like Si-Mok! :lol::wub:

Me too I was like why is he even asking the question.. It was so out of character.. 

But when he chats with YJ and mentions Eun Soo only I could connect the dots... 

I so love Hwang Si Mok... 

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

would be heartbroken if Jang Geon is involved in planting the false witness and letter.  In season 1, he broke into Yeo Jin's computer to email files to his chief.  At the time, he was being pressured by the chief but I felt he did have an inferior complex toward Yeo Jin which she forgave him before the terrace dinner. I don't think if she has acknowledged this or if he has reconciled his feelings about it.  We saw Jang Geon making a few remarks about Yeo Jin's changing personality now that she is in IBD

Yes I understand  you as much as I dont want it to happen  and as much as it will break our and YJ  hearts  but talking  logic about Jang  character  even from season  1 he  well fitting doing that

He not bad  but  as he was shown from season  1 till now he a simple  cop  not that bright  or understand  things like political  or high moral  limits, he just see things from his only view and dont have the smart mind or the bright thoughts  like SM  and YJ  

He did that before  and he show signs  of making one side thinking again on season  2. 

I dont know,  my heart  dont want that but my head say it just a very  highly  possibility  judging his character  and it fit him  ( a simple  cop and man) 

So if he get order and he simple  to believe  he doing it for the benefit of everyone  yes he would do that 

ah that bad if he really did it YJ  will never forgive  herself  bringing him into that work 

( Choi you already hated by me if you make Jang  break YJ  heart too then you has no chance ) 

Funny thing I also witness it from Captain Choi who also a little taken back when Yeo Jin took over SDJ's investigation.  This is a person who cares for Yeo Jin and pushes Jang Geon to  join the council.  It's hard to accept changes even in the police force where rank and file are codes everyone follows.  The Segeok police case was the same

Yes but it more related to the same social behavior about seniors  and age old thing, let be honest no one would like a younger and junior work team partner  come back as boss even if we like him it still hurt a little ( and in Korean social it hurt more)  

But captain  Choi is different  he get over it fast and it didnt  affect  his care about the case or the work, he also one of the few who really care about finding  SDJ  not giving hope or be affected  by his history  with him

and he still's  give YJ  the warmth  and close behavior  later 

So he has no hard feelings  about it, he a good man and he understand  that how the work happens  there ( I dont think it the first he had someone younger a head of him cause school  background  in police and he still care about YJ) 

@Sleepy Owl Life is quite complex, a good overview of the healthcare financial problems.  She does her homework well

She really do in everything  I pretty  sure she come from high background  about those things she seemed so interested in personal way on the korean social proplem  in ever aspects  of it  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

WTH enjoys the power in his position and revels in the accolade falsely given to him.  He is not the right person to represent prosecution but the job was given to him through connections. 

Sounds about right.  He seemed to really like going on radio talk shows?  :lol:  Sounding all knowledgeable and important?  

@nona88 I don’t think Jang has enough clout to get the witness to agree to making a false case?  They would be shooting themselves in the foot by planting a fake witness who pointed a finger at a Police Officer?   The witness was confident that he had someone very high up backing him.  Not even a jail term brought any fear to him?  He knew that even if he got busted for lying, he would be able to get off.  So it had to be someone like a prosecutor who would close his case or a judge who would throw his case out (or both).  

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, nona88 said:

So if he get order and he simple  to believe  he doing it for the benefit of everyone  yes he would do that 

ah that bad if he really did it YJ  will never forgive  herself  bringing him into that work 

But captain  Choi is different  he get over it fast and it didnt  affect  his care about the case or the work, he also one of the few who really care about finding  SDJ  not giving hope or be affected  by his history  with him

and he still's  give YJ  the warmth  and close behavior  later 

So he has no hard feelings  about it, he a good man and he understand  that how the work happens  there ( I dont think it the first he had someone younger a head of him cause school  background  in police and he still care about YJ) 

Yes. I think that is why JG was chosen purposefully by Choi Bit to join the council.  I know, we are making her out to be the devil here.  I hope our speculations are proven wrong.  JG may have agreed in theory with CB of why the police must have the right to obtain warrants because he is on the street facing these problems everyday.  Her cause appeals to him.  In his mind, this is what the rental scam victim needed.  It doesn't help when he listens to Kim Sa Hyun and WTH argue their points tone death to the problems citizens face everyday.  It will be up to JG to draw the line for himself when he needs to stop and owe up to his mistakes.  Would YJ return to IBD if this is true? I feel bad for her, choosing to commit to her office work because she truly believes she is needed and can make a difference.  

Whatever happened, please don't pin his crimes on Yeo Jin. 

Don't get me wrong, I know what you mean.  Capt Choi accepts the change in stride after the initial surprise.  There's much to say about his character and how much he cares for YJ.  He didn't hide the police watch reflections from her even if he knows its implications.  He takes the responsibility of leading his team seriously.  In his scruffy way, he tries to take care of them, Yeojin as well.  It will break the whole team spirit Sun Chang et al if what you are thinking about JG is true.

• Like 7

Okay  Back to the pretty  part

can we have a really good closures  of those two really, their connection  is so special  to not have one :dissapointed_relieved:( why did you wasted so much episodes  without  them together as partner :bawling:

1.SM looking toward  YJ whatever  he has emotional struggle like when they found the clothes, like in the car when he has to hear the kid talking how he treat  SDJ 

2. SM  touching YJ  to clam her, he so caring seeing her so mad  there, and more important he didnt tell her to sit down since in that situation  it would be like ordering  her to do that as prosecutor, he didn't  make that happen  in front  of the show off  former prosecutor as respect to her , he simply  touched  her and she understand and sit  , that was so caring specially  how he look at her face before doing it  

3. SM  seeing the angry  prosecutor  running  toward  YJ  scream  and he fast blocking him, he know he was going to throw his temper on her taking his son ( I dont care about what other think  of me but that was so protective  and romance  in my eyes) 

4. YJ coming just in time to stop SM  from losing it , I think she was watching in the other room , I had feeling  since she rush in and take him out without a word first, the internets things she talked about that they found was nothing  to make that fast move of her compared to the clothes  they already found, so I think  she rush in and take the kid and SM out cause she was watching  and she had enough  waiting she dragged the kid out to force him to take her to SDJ  location  since she couldn't  let SM  deal with that more seeing him like that ( but that my own thought I maybe be wrong but I will be angry if it was written but was cutting out later) 

I like when YJ  show  our old YJ  who dont even give a damn care her scolding the former  prosecutor  and show her feeling  " you the prosecutors senpai  not my "    and dragging the kid out even using force infront of his father was great , she was just showing to the kid and the father that the kid cant be protected  anymore  ( who the boss here, that made the kid to break down too, dont blame  him dealing with scary SM and YJ even infront of his father he know that he lose) 

P.s. I want to see SM  show his scary  and cold  killer mood to WOO next i want him to show the meaning  of missing with YJ  (okay don't lose that chance and dont make it only fast one,  let me enjoying him making woo  regret  saying that words-I waited for so long for him to put woo in the right place and let me enjoy  YJ  seeing him care that much) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

hat's good but who will be watching these watchers?  Knowing how human nature is, are we just going to hope for the best for the future knowing it was so hard to even change the status quo?  I am curious at how the drama plans to answer these at the end.

As long that there are a few like Shi Mok or Yeo Jin who go against the flow and do what is right, there is hope.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I'm glad everybody here have a great mind. Not just fan girling to any of the character but to share opinion and analyze things. We sure like to think, ha! 

A lot of us surprised that HSM didnt offer a ride to the junior. He might dont want to be too close to her. Or simply, they went different way, opposite direction. Its common to give ride for those who is going the same direction but just bid safe journey if otherwise. 

This kind of drama always make us wonder, in real life are we doing the right thing? Make sound judgement? Make a right decisions? A better leader. I learn everyday how to be a good, trusted leader to my staffs. Am I responsible to my and their actions? Did their wrong doing will impact our organization? How can I punish them accordingly? A lot of thinking and nowadays my hair suffer.. OMG! 

SDJ please wake up soon, we need to hear your side of story. I like @nona88 posted about HSM and YJ. Theres chemistry between those two. If they ended as a couple, the drive must be bcoz of they are responsible to each other. Not a lovey or romantic kind of. HSM the quiet one need a little bit of YJ in his life. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

As for Hanjo's accounting fraud, well it was a very tempting offer. KWC knew that it was a bait, and thus was reluctant, but his assistant was the one who also encouraged him in taking it, either one of the brother-sister would eventually end up leading the company.

I was rewatching the episode to see if I missed anything and this scene here. On this second round, it's reminding me of what Si Mok told CP Kang about the Tongyeong rich couple who had their case expedited and cleared. It's the same, though the end result is the same, the process becomes different. And it will probably lead to OJS thinking that now he has CP Kang on his speeddial whenever these things happen.

Also, can I just also mention, CP Kang has a new watch... And it's not his casual Casio watch from S1, looks expensive. I'm not sure why, but now at the last stretch, I really am a bit worried about the changes in the watches.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, abyssal said:

Also, can I just also mention, CP Kang has a new watch... And it's not his casual Casio watch from S1, looks expensive. I'm not sure why, but now at the last stretch, I really am a bit worried about the changes in the watches.

This might be the first drama where people would be worried about a character changing his watch or a character getting unusually more screen time or thinking why was there so much focus on this scene/object.

2 hours ago, an-naum said:

I'm glad everybody here have a great mind. Not just fan girling to any of the character but to share opinion and analyze things. We sure like to think, ha!

Yeah. We are sometimes overthinkers.

Edit: talking of watch. Where did the fake witness get a police watch? 

Spoiler

EjA0-jMVkAI8hZa?format=jpg&name=large

Jang Geon's watch is shown here. The devil is in the details? @bedifferent @nrllee @Sleepy Owl @farawayland and all others, I am definitely wrong right?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hopefully it will be like you are saying. I am looking forward to the writer's next work. Life is in my watchlist, I'll have to see when I'll find time to watch it, but surely will try to follow her next drama weekly like I did with this one. 

You have to watch Life.... It's too good.. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, an-naum said:

I like @nona88 posted about HSM and YJ. Theres chemistry between those two. If they ended as a couple, the drive must be bcoz of they are responsible to each other. Not a lovey or romantic kind of. HSM the quiet one need a little bit of YJ in his life. 

They so enjoyable  even as partner  and friends  I am not liking wasting episode not making enjoying their partnership even in investigate  like  we had season 1 

But if they ended together it will be love , but love has so many forms it not just the rom-com one and saying I love you and all what we used on it in dramas , love too is someone  you feel safe, comfortable and happy with  and someone you care deep for him 

They will never be the cozy  one style but in my eyes they perfect  for each not just SM  need someone  like YJ but also YJ  need someone  like SM ( be honest YJ  so cool but she the awkward  style  too, not to feminine, love anime and manga and superhero and so many others things even from season 1 she was viewed  as different and still so childish  and strange  in normal grownup female standard ) dont get me wrong I love her cause she like that, but she also need someone  to love her as she is and understand  her 

Edit: which make me remember  , dear YJ  you want to date artist the question  is there artists who will value  your silly  ( but loved) painting  like our SM!!!  :smirk:

Edited by nona88
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

I love ep14! Things were moving so quickly and i know they dont have much time to wrap up a lot of things, but im glad we had the time to see them slowly break Kim hu jeong instead of just fast forwarding to a confession (if u get what i mean). Coz the wait made it so much better. 

I love how SM is the yang to YJ yin and vice versa. When YJ was aggressive and angry at first, SM calmed her down. When SM lost his bearings (for the first time i heard he cuss), YJ swooped in. While YJ was interrogating KHJ, though she was raising her voice, i nv felt that she was disrespecting KHJ. When KHJ was relating his bullying experience, could almost feel the empathy from YJ. 

I really wanted YJ to notice SM's injured hand and help him with the dressing LOL. I guess not:(

SM's acting in the last scene was great. I love the range cho seung woo shows as SM, as a character with no emotions but he is awesome! He is definitely a master artist (for YJ). 

I am excited for the last 2 eps but i am sad that it is ending. I havent had enough of YJ SM!! I know it is unlikely we will get a S3. Even if the writer does plan to, we can't be sure CSW or BDN will want to reprise their characters unless they see some major growth or challenge in taking up the project. Can writer nim pls give us a good good ending for SM YJ please?? One that we can happily tuck away in our replay list for years to come.

• Like 8

If the writer could read our forum, she would be pleased to know her drama has generated interesting discussion about multiple topics among her fans. She said in an interview that she hopes the viewers woud reflect and think about “What is my view of a better world” after watching her drama. 

i  curious what is her next drama about. She seems interested in power struggles, systematic and social issues. Whatever the topic, she always does a throughout research and accurately portray it like she has been living and working in that environment for years. 

i rewarched some scenes of the previous episodes. I noticed WTH and CB shared a lot of information of many cases: Assemblyman, ex intelligence director and of course PGS. KSH is a lot more transparent than WTH. Of all the suspects, i think CB is the smartest one. I can’t believe after 14 episodes, we are pretty much still in the dark! 

I think if JangGeon did any wrongdoing, it must be under Choibit instruction. Someone said may he look at the boy and reminded him of his kids and issue of bullying. 

Edit: the kid and DJ still bothering me so I ask Google if  “one can lift load heavier than your weight” The answer is yes ( but it shouldn’t look as easy as the scene when he was carrying DJ body to and from his car boot) Anyway, it’s the way to make peace with my mind if there is no explanation for my question. Stranger messed up with my brain....sigh

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, Gummi said:

Can writer nim pls give us a good good ending for SM YJ please?? One that we can happily tuck away in our replay list for years to come.

Writer has already hinted us that they are the best for each other. And Shimok did cuss in S1 also that too while interrogation. :D

It is already hinted that if Shimok could be with anyone it would be YJ. He trusted her since S1. Though he saw changes in her, he never ridiculed her or was sarcastic towards her. And the fact that only she has witnessed his smiles. And if we are hoping for any confession, sorry guys thats not gonna happen with this writer. As @nona88 earlier mentioned this writer stresses more on unspoken things rather than spoken ones

• Like 7

They need to wrap this fast! 

The story is pretty complex. Multiple cases, multiple suspects, multiple connections. And the ending is near.

This drama tricked me again and again haha.

First I thought they're gonna focusing on police vs prosecutor with YJ-SM-DJ as trio squad. 

I never guessed KHJ as the culprit. I really thought this has something to do with higher ups, like Choi Bit - Tae Ha - Park Gwang Su.

When SDJ was trying to get away a few weeks ago, I thought the culprit hired some men to kidnap and beat him up. It's all my imagination huh. Haha..

Mi Ha really has saved him by telling SM about the kids, anyway.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Yes. I think that is why JG was chosen purposefully by Choi Bit to join the council.  I know, we are making her out to be the devil here.  I hope our speculations are proven wrong.  JG may have agreed in theory with CB of why the police must have the right to obtain warrants because he is on the street facing these problems everyday.  Her cause appeals to him.  In his mind, this is what the rental scam victim needed.  It doesn't help when he listens to Kim Sa Hyun and WTH argue their points tone death to the problems citizens face everyday.  It will be up to JG to draw the line for himself when he needs to stop and owe up to his mistakes.  Would YJ return to IBD if this is true? I feel bad for her, choosing to commit to her office work because she truly believes she is needed and can make a difference.  

Whatever happened, please don't pin his crimes on Yeo Jin. 

Don't get me wrong, I know what you mean.  Capt Choi accepts the change in stride after the initial surprise.  There's much to say about his character and how much he cares for YJ.  He didn't hide the police watch reflections from her even if he knows its implications.  He takes the responsibility of leading his team seriously.  In his scruffy way, he tries to take care of them, Yeojin as well.  It will break the whole team spirit Sun Chang et al if what you are thinking about JG is true.

Well it is true that JG was an easier person to control for Choi Bit to control. Plus well, we all know how manipulative she is. And well it happened once in Season 1 too. Above all, it was actually Yeo Jin who brought him given the description provided by Choi Bit, could be she had already checked the profiles of her previous squad and saw him, decided to indirectly get him join by the council through Yeo Jin so if anything goes south, she could pin it on YJ too.

As for Captain Choi, well even I felt him feeling a bit awkward with YJ bossing around, but we soon see him get used to it and dedicate himself to the case and in finding SDJ.

We got to see whether she really hired the witness thinking about using it as a card against Prosecution or not. I mean both sides are capable of doing it. As @pompyavi says, what about the clock in the photo. How did it end up being there? The evidences both point to both the sides. What if both were partially responsible. WTH and co. for the pictures and Choi Bit for the fake witness, or vice-versa. Choi Bit with the picture, using it as a bait for WTH and co. to bring up a fake witness. This could also be possible I guess. 

@abyssal as for his watch, I think it was shown before too, we need to see. But yes, expensive watch is danger, but then again I don't see him getting corrupt so easily, or maybe he was and we didn't know about it. He did feel ashamed after SM spoke to him about those docs he got from Hanjo, he was also doubtful about it because then he would need to take sides, so it will be interesting to see whether he is involved somewhere or not. Plus let's not forget while doing his hypothesis of why PGS had his dashcam off, his second theory was PGS bring an important person to meet and it was KWC he imagined getting down the car. But then again, if that was the case, LYJ's side would not try to win him on their side by giving out Hanjo Engg docs to him. Let us see where he is involved, if he is. 

@bedifferent, @PoisonIvy Thank you for suggesting to watch it, I will definitely try to find time in order to binge-watch it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I cant put my finger to why JG would have gotten that cut on his face. Other than him being ordered to check out the GPS lead, he was rather prominently absent from SDJ's rescue and the nabbing of the fake witness. Could he have gone by the fake witness's house earlier to get back the police watch? Or was he told to plant some evidence at the fake witness place to link him to the prosecutors? That would definitely incriminate the prosecutors and be a driving force for them to lose their indictment rights. She may have been able to convince JG that they were not lying but are doing it for a good cause.

Yes i do feel CB had a reason to recruit JG somehow. Why else would she have asked YJ to rope in a ground detective with such specific requirements (seniority, age), it's almost as if she wanted YJ to pick JG. So far, CB hasnt been portrayed as the ultimate evil, coz it seemed like she was mostly an assistant to WTH. But let's not forget that she is the chief of intelligence, there is surely a lot she knows that she is not letting on.

How will she benefit from planting the police watch though? Or could she have known KSH had roped the fake witness in but chose to keep quiet. And now that things have exploded, she is cashing in to reveal the link between fake witness and KSH. Was that why JG was oddly kneeling down in the interrogation room? He wanted to pass the msg for fake witness to sell KSH out? 

KSH was from seongnam criminal division and had the most direct link to the fake witness, and would be the most likely to be able to get the fake witness off the hook. I dont think it'd be difficult to link him to the fake witness based on CB's connections. 

• Like 11

final  weeks coming and we still again not seeing LYJ  father or brother

or prosecutor Ryu  or SDJ  other son  .

Why people  keeped being important  not showing  till now I am afraid of that craziest ideas I had before about the connection between  LYJ  brother  and father  and the death prosecutor  will come true seeing we have only the death prosecutor  case and those people  still not showing 

They not going to make them just not appear  after being part of the fight  for so long , LYJ  brother  keeped being dragged on cases and media without even known his face till now , that too strange to not be noticed  

P.s. why everyone  keep making me worry about Jang I know it logic I admit it I am already  with the theory  that it was Choi behind it all but my heart cant take Jang too he so close to YJ ( the big brother)  it going to be worse then season 1 ,  he promised  to not betray here again ( not going behind her back ) so keep that promise  

• Like 8