[Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2

0ly40

5 hours ago, pompyavi said:

As much as I want him and HYJ to have a meal together, I also want him to visit his mother. 

3 hours ago, nona88 said:

I feel pity for both of them it not just cause sm  is cold he care so much for his mother  he rush to meet her on season 1 when he found that the press was at her home 

But the things he feeling he burden  her as was saw in season 1 in the flashback  his mother suffered  a lot with him before the surgery  as he couldnt handle voices all other problems  she was even talking about death when he was a kid 

Guys, me too.  I love the scene when ShiMol got his mother's text.

He's really his mother's son. The woman did not even greet him with a simple hello ( YJ needs to fix this!) :D I'm watching Alice right now.. the male lead also has problem verbalizing his feelings but his mom tries hard to bring him out of his shell with her love.  She's very affectionate, trying to instill affection so he can learn to be considerate of others.  Here, I understand what you said about the young SM's relationship with his mom but I do wish for both to make a more deliberate attempt to reach out to each other.  The silence between the two of them is very sad for me.  It is a two way street in that ShiMok does have to type more than 2 words in reply.  I agree that perhaps he doesn't want to be a burden to her but it's a relationship too precious to not maintain.  She misses her son, clearly in her disappointment.  An apology is not really what she needs so I was so touch when Shi Mok typed in hesitantly that he will come home.  YAYAY!! My heart breaks when I saw that he saved her as "Mother".  Then to see his lingering gaze setting the phone down after the apology.  The thought of fulfilling that promise, her reaction, why she called, if she would say more to his "I will".... mom and son :7555_attack:

AGB Nielsen rating

Episode 1 (8/15/20):  7.627% (9.012% Seoul)

Episode 2 (8/16/20):  6.415% (7.585% Seoul)

Episode 3 (8/22/20):  7.014% (8.190% Seoul)

Episode 4 (8/23/20):  6.422% (7.378% Seoul)

Episode 5 (8/29/20):  6.041% (7.070 % Seoul)

Episode 6 (8/30/20):  6.281% (7.487 % Seoul)

Episode 7 (9/5/20):   6.502% (6.950 % Seoul)

Episode 8 (9/6/20):  7.493% (8.856 % Seoul)

Episode 9 (9/12/20):  7.190% (8.553 % Seoul)

Episode 10 (9/13/20):  7.203% (8.031% Seoul)

Source

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 3.27.34 PM

LOL

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 3.29.06 PM

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 3.37.51 PM

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 4.10.14 PMScreen Shot 2020-09-13 at 4.10.33 PM

Credit: Netflix

• Like 8
  • Love 4

So...

Spoiler

SDJ is dead, after all that. I really hope not, but i doubt that since him knowing dirt about higher ups could harm so many people, it's a domino effect. Besides, the big shots (both prosecutors and police) seem to not want to find him alive, dead yes, alive no.

• Like 6

This was definitely Shi Mok’s episode. He is so sharp and nothing gets by him. I also liked how we got to see some vulnerability in him - when he started to second-guess himself about investigating ineffectively which could possibly delay Dong Jae’s rescue and when he apologized to his mother for not letting her know that he was back in Seoul. When he was recounting how he last treated Dong Jae, I got the sense that he felt a little bit of regret. I wonder if this influenced his perspective of his relationship with his mother and why he was more responsive to her this time. It would be nice if they can rebuild their relationship.

So, it seems to be pointing to the police who may be behind Dong Jae’s disappearance. Do you guys think this person is someone who is trying to keep the secrets covered up or expose them? Because of the "I washed the dishes too late" message with the tie, my gut feeling is that it is likely the latter. It sounds like someone who regretted not doing the right thing back then and is trying to correct it.

8 hours ago, bedifferent said:

PGS traffic report was altered... I highly doubt there was no skid marks or tire burn given how fast he was driving.

8 hours ago, pompyavi said:

I doubt he was just moved there to be found. He died somewhere else.

I think PGS died elsewhere and was moved to the remote highway too. This could explain why there was no dash cam or no track/skid marks. Also, he was not using his navigation system in Namyajung which Shi Mok doubted he knew his way around. Is it likely that the incident involved at least one more vehicle in order to transport PGS there? Did the culprit(s) choose a remote highway in Namyajung because it fell into CB’s jurisdiction where she could help cover it up? I still do not understand why his cause of death had to be alcohol-related versus a heart-attack.

• Like 8

@bedifferent

Alexithymia/inability to process emotions is like the buzz condition now in KDramaLand. :lol: I think Flower of Evil touches on a similar condition.  As did Psycho But It’s Okay.  And we have SM here.  I believe there was one stage Prosopagnosia was the “condition of the month”, every other drama I watched had some character with facial blindness :lol:

I wonder if his question about worrying is him wondering if that’s what DJ’s wife is.  YJ I think has it in context.  She is worried and she expresses it by saying she feels like they should be out there trying to look for DJ (in the mountains etc) rather than just holed up in the office hunting the suspects (doing their job).  DJ’s wife is doing none of that?  She seems to be going about her business as if unaffected?  She’s supposedly the one closest to him?  

• Like 7

8 hours ago, pompyavi said:

ShiMok was at his supreme level today

58 minutes ago, taeunfighting said:

This was definitely Shi Mok’s episode. He is so sharp and nothing gets by him

!! Ya'll making me excited for my day to end so I can watch the episode with soju and fried chicken. Last night I went to bed without staying up for the subs. Can I just say I had to rewatch the scene where Shi Mok left his sandwich and ran to the police station? His hairline literally raised upwards, I did not know people could do that. Like there was no change in his face, but his whole face shifted at the same time.

Unlike S1 where it was just one case in particular, and the strings were unravelled and tangled and then completely unravelled in the last two/three eps, S2 has lots of cases with loose strings everywhere, catching and tying with one another. I'm glad we're seeing the untying earlier, I'm a bit sad to think that we're past the halfway mark now :( I'm already hoping for a S3, we haven't seen enough Shi Mok and Yeo Jin, we haven't seen Shi Mok eat fully happily either!

• Like 9

Hello! first time posting :) I’ve been enjoying reading all your thoughts and speculations. 

just wanted to add a possible reason re: PGS alcohol measurement at the time of his death.  It is possible for the body to naturally produce alcohol - it’s rare, called “auto brewery syndrome”. If your stomach has too much yeast, it will turn carbs you eat into alcohol. Enough to register on a breathalyzer test. People with this syndrome usually avoid drinking alcohol and try to eat less carbs. I’m not sure if this helps, but if true, it may mean that people who said they saw him drink are lying. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

Okay let me guess crazy wild one ( it crazy even for me) 

The death  prosecutor  did he die after or before  LYJ father was released  ??? 

I am asking this cause the crazy thoughts  of what if his  VIP  was LYJ  brother and father not LYJ  herself  

What if we connected LYJ  father rumor  mental problem into a scene where he throw his temper  on the death prosecutor  I dont know forcing  him to do something  , getting  him being bully (  I feel bullying  is the mean idea  in this season )  so with his weak heart he die from stress and they couldn't  let that out , after all LYJ  father is out from person for healthy  pardon if he get in any trouble  no way he can go out again 

So they moved  the body and made Choi and woo help covering it 

P.s. as I saw written  in social  media we have another suspect  in sdj kidnapping  , the fans  now think that the death prosecutor  wife is a suspect  too , welcome  to forest of secrets  world each character innocent  should be gain 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I'm watching Alice right now.. the male lead also has problem verbalizing his feelings but his mom tries hard to bring him out of his shell with her love.  She's very affectionate, trying to instill affection so he can learn to be considerate of others. 

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Alexithymia/inability to process emotions is like the buzz condition now in KDramaLand. 

Off topic: That's the reason I have parked Alice for now. And moreover reading the synopsis/overview I can't help but wonder that they are trying to attempt another DARK (a German masterpiece) here.

Also, I was constantly comparing the detective there with Shimok and his acting. 

1 hour ago, abyssal said:

Can I just say I had to rewatch the scene where Shi Mok left his sandwich and ran to the police station? His hairline literally raised upwards, I did not know people could do that. Like there was no change in his face, but his whole face shifted at the same time.

He is one of the actors who is famous in all three fields: musical, movies and dramas. He does more musicals and that's one of the reason why he is so good with his expressions, dialogues and body language while acting

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Off topic: That's the reason I have parked Alice for now. And moreover reading the synopsis/overview I can't help but wonder that they are trying to attempt another DARK (a German masterpiece) here.

Off topic - very wise.  I am getting confused between the 2 dramas :lol:.  Both on the weekends and both require you to watch very closely (multiple times) and think very hard.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

Do you guys think this person is someone who is trying to keep the secrets covered up or expose them? Because of the "I washed the dishes too late" message with the tie, my gut feeling is that it is likely the latter.

I was thinking why did they send that tie? From yesterday's episode we are now leaning towards the idea that the kidnapper is one of the police. What if it's orchestrated by someone else ? If s/he sent the picture to make them notice the police watch, then the kidnapper should have taken a photo where it is visible to the naked eye. How could they have known that police will analyze the photo?

A witness that too with a criminal background is fishy. Why did he muster up the courage now? Why leave a comment when you can reach the police directly? He had been involved in scamming and gambling, but he did his time in jail so why to fear? Also at night, did he really see his face when he was wearing a cap?

• Like 7

10 hours ago, pompyavi said:

ShiMok was at his supreme level today. The way he interrogated Jung Min Ha and SDJ's office staff, I seriously would have teared up. I still doubt Jung Min Ha, was she alerting the Traffic division chief that Shimok might come to him later?
When Shimok questioned the traffic division chief, his answers were merely speculative and assumptions. He wasn't even aware of the details that Shimok pointed out. What kind of shoddy investigative work is that? How much has CB and WTH hidden?

I think the traffic div guy was alerted by Choi Bit on PGS's case - did I see that in prev episode? I reaally need to rewatch from ep 1. Jung Min Ha is probably trying to recheck her info since she was on the case before and especially after being scolded by HSM.

As for the traffic guy.. he's trying to rationalize the whole thing. The case was close pretty fast and since it's under Choi Bit's order - he probably won't question her authority and he's not as sharp as HSM! 

I hope HSM still investigate the Namyajung case despite the development of SDJ's case. 

His instincts is already on the right track - whether related to SDJ's case or not, there are a lot of question marks on Namyajung's case. 

He would have noticed right away that Chief Woo is trying to divert his attention away from Namyajung case. Now that he knows there's too many discrepancies and holes in Namyajung's case (PGS's wife vs PGS's secretary testimonial, the navigation system, the special case outside office hour and who's the client, Chief Woo's reaction on this case), he is definitely not going to stop. 

Since we are left with 6 more episode, my guess is we will have huge progress on SDJ's case by next 2 eps and the rest 3-4 is on Namyajung's case + Hanjo + police vs prosecutor. 

Btw, just wondering, it seems that the meeting between police and prosecutor is halted due to SDJ's disappearance... what is KSH doing at the office?

2 hours ago, cafe99 said:

So...

Hide contents

SDJ is dead, after all that. I really hope not, but i doubt that since him knowing dirt about higher ups could harm so many people, it's a domino effect. Besides, the big shots (both prosecutors and police) seem to not want to find him alive, dead yes, alive no.

Gosh I hope SDJ is alive. *cross fingers. 

That's why the words "Too Late" is very important. Too late because SDJ is dead so no need to look for him? or too late implies other meaning?

Regardless whether he's dead or alive, his reputation is certainly at risk. With prosecutors re-investigate his past cases - and they will found holes (it's SDJ!) - not sure if he can still work as prosecutor again. 

2 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

So, it seems to be pointing to the police who may be behind Dong Jae’s disappearance. Do you guys think this person is someone who is trying to keep the secrets covered up or expose them? Because of the "I washed the dishes too late" message with the tie, my gut feeling is that it is likely the latter. It sounds like someone who regretted not doing the right thing back then and is trying to correct it.

I think PGS died elsewhere and was moved to the remote highway too. This could explain why there was no dash cam or no track/skid marks. Also, he was not using his navigation system in Namyajung which Shi Mok doubted he knew his way around. Is it likely that the incident involved at least one more vehicle in order to transport PGS there? Did the culprit(s) choose a remote highway in Namyajung because it fell into CB’s jurisdiction where she could help cover it up? I still do not understand why his cause of death had to be alcohol-related versus a heart-attack.

The fact that it's police watch means it's done by a police or ex-police. 

A police holding a grudge against SDJ only leads to Segok case - it's the only case related directly to police and it's SDJ's ongoing case. 

Other than Lee Dae Sung who is still in jail, everybody is a suspect. However, those with direct contact with SDJ only Captain Baek, Kim Su Hang, and Kim Su Hang's uncle. This should shrink the pool of suspect a bit. It's possible for them to order other people to kidnap SDJ, but seeing the crime scene and use of brick as weapon, I don't think it's premeditated > meaning, it's a last-minute decision based on rage and impulse. 

For now, the only suspect with 'solid alibi' is Kim Su Hang. So left Captain Baek and Kim Su Hang's uncle. So we'll see what will happen next week with the witness testimonial - if the witness is real. 

I like this theory too - PGS died elsewhere. But it's very high risk. If he died elsewhere and 'placed' on the scene, there are too many questions. Unless, PGS was driving with someone who navigates the road. This someone killed PGS - not sure how, either by poison or injection to make it seems that his heart gave away because of alcohol - neatly create the crime scene, got out and lock the door? But then again, how did he return - he must have an accomplice waiting. 

And I suspect the special case that PGS is working on is related to Hanjo, but what's the case and who's from Hanjo - definitely not LYJ because she wasn't aware of the details. LSJ? Director Park? 
Ugh.... I guess more details will be revealed on later episodes. 

• Like 7

Somebody run the plates:lol:  Hyundai?  Sedan.

5-C165-C30-6-B45-42-C9-8-A19-B4-A436-A36

what I don’t understand is why the reticence on the part of DJ’s staff?  Wouldn’t they be worried?  And bending over backwards to help SM?  Why are they looking so sheepish and dragging their feet?  Do they dislike DJ?  It didn’t seem so?  Are they in on his ruse?  So they know he’s fine?  JMA seems to be feeding SM information?  As if she’s trying to steer him on a certain Investigative path?

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

This was definitely Shi Mok’s episode. He is so sharp and nothing gets by him.

IKR!! Every question, every observation was so on point. I think this was the episode he was most himself in S2 and I hope it's only uphill from here. We didn't have one scene of SM and YJ together but it mattered little because SM was in his element throughout. Makes me think maybe this is why some people didn't like this season in the beginnning cause SM was still getting used to his sorroundings and new people unlike S1 when he is fighting from his home ground from day 1.

Honestly this season was like a mega puzzle with very tiny pieces- SM has finally found all the pieces and now he has to connect them together. And that is going to be thrilling and exhausting. With every episode my list of suspects only gets more suspicious so just gonna leave it to SM and you guys!

• Like 8

Whatever the twist is, I would like if Kang Wonchul is left ALONE. Don't corrupt him or don't push him to the edge so that he is not left with any choice. That man is a great leader himself and (perhaps) the only left mentor whom Shimok respects. Even in last season, LCJ's death and his exposure affected him greatly

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

I have suspicions on like everyone. Everyone seems to be guilty of something. Starting from Jung Min Ha. We all have seen her being a lot suspicious from the start. Many have doubts about her having a hand in SDJ's kidnapping. I don't think she has a direct hand in it. But to me it feels like she has been hiding a lot of things from SM. In episode 9, we see her suddenly get startled and nervous on SM asking her about his private life and relations with opposite sex. Also the report of PGS's is incomplete, which still is understandable. She speaking to the chief of traffic division looked suspicious, but I don't think it was much. 

As for his wife, she looks too calm for a person whose husband has gone missing. To me it looked like she was faking her cry when Jang Gun came to her for written statement. Looks like their marriage is indeed over. No family photos present in the living room. Calendar entries all about children I guess and her talk on phone with someone as soon as Jang Gun leaves house. One could argue it was SDJ, but she asked "are at home?". It is not something you ask to your husband who is in hiding. Could be anyone, but I really think that she is having an affair. Also there seems to be some discrepancy regarding her alibi during the time of abduction. She also was expressionless during the press conference on her husband's abduction. I also am doubtful SDJ and Jung Min Ha's relationship. Need to see how things happen. 

Choi Bit did a big mistake by announcing the initial results of investigation and somewhat hinting that police is not involved in his kidnap. Shin Jae Young was against it as he knew the consequences of it going the other way, but Choi Bit seems so much hell bent on the investigative rights and of course burying what looks like PGS's case. Same is the case with Woo Tae Ha. This guy cannot hide how nervous he is, whenever that case is brought up.

Now that we are seeing SM investigating that case, I don't think he'll stop before he is done with completely solving the case. We know how SM is and it was really good to see season 1 SM back in the latest episode. He was on fire, asking the right questions, coming up with hypothesis in his usual way, observing the expressions, everything. Even Choi Bit confessed that it would be better for them if SDJ was investigating those stuff. So if Woo Tae Ha thinks he can stop SM from investigating by firing him from the team, he does not know SM. This is exactly what Kang Won Cheol meant when he told the other prosecutor that if they added SM in team for the image, then they have done a mistake and SM is not someone you can take lightly. 

Even PGS's wife is hiding stuff. Someone above said that she is also added in suspects. Although I don't see her as suspect, but she sure is hiding stuff. Woo Tae Ha had met her before in EP 9 before SM meeting her in the next episode. Her answers were vague and not at consistent with the secretary's answers which were more consistent with the info SDJ had given before. Anyway will be interesting to see how things will connect. 

Will be also interesting to see how the police force will deal with this. Choi Bit's reckless initial announcement seems like will be backfiring. The witness could be a fake one, there is more to it I guess. But who do you Chingus think Woo Tae Ha asked to prepare a resignation letter? 

One questions still remains. Is SDJ still alive? I doubt it. But once again, if it was done by a police officer, especially the ones from Segok station, wouldn't it be easier to kill him to silence and bury him somewhere? If that has happened, why does the kidnapper send that note and photo? Does he want the investigation go on for kidnapping and he get away with the murder? Does not seem that way. The main reason which makes people think it is not someone from the Police Force is because we see the kidnapper in ep 8 typing "People Like You Who Don't Have a Conscience.." but then erasing it in the comments section of SDJ's wife's video. The reason I went for the survivor kid was because he is the one who was short of receiving end of justice from the prosecution and SDJ was pestering him a lot.

But now that I think, what are the chances that it is the other police officer who YJ interrogated in the car? The one not in the team of Sgt. Song Gi Hyeon, but the guy who saw things happening. What are the chances that even he was bullied too and had grudge against both prosecution and police force. If we want to see a police officer (because of the watch) doing it and typing such stuff online, then I think it is him, otherwise maybe that typing scene was a red herring. Things are getting more complex as we get to see more of PGS's case. Also SDJ's case is getting more and more complex with almost no evidence and no proper suspects but too many potential suspects.

Went back to the first episode to see the see the drowning case. When the lawyer tells the survivor that if police investigate further, he could be charged with aiding and abetting, given the online comments and everyone's attention on the case. That's when he backed off. So chances are he knows something regarding that case or was more involved in it that others know. He is hiding certain things.

But once again, almost everyone is hiding things here and is suspicious. AND PLEASE LET SM EAT IN PEACE FOR ONCE. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

One questions still remains. Is SDJ still alive? I doubt it. But once again, if it was done by a police officer, especially the ones from Segok station, wouldn't it be easier to kill him to silence and bury him somewhere? If that has happened, why does the kidnapper send that note and photo? Does he want the investigation go on for kidnapping and he get away with the murder? Does not seem that way. The main reason which makes people think it is not someone from the Police Force is because we see the kidnapper in ep 8 typing "People Like You Who Don't Have a Conscience.." but then erasing it in the comments section of SDJ's wife's video. The reason I went for the survivor kid was because he is the one who was short of receiving end of justice from the prosecution and SDJ was pestering him a lot.

Exactly. The Segok officers won't send the note. I am leaning towards someone who might be in the police force earlier. Come to think of it, can it be someone related to sergeant Song Ki hyeon ? That would explain why he is carrying a grudge towards police and prosecution both. As from the intro song which shows an eye witnessing WTH and CB, it can also be someone whose life is ruined by both of them. But in that case, someone has to know that SDJ was poking his nose aroung PGS's case

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Exactly. The Segok officers won't send the note. I am leaning towards someone who might be in the police force earlier. Come to think of it, can it be someone related to sergeant Song Ki hyeon ? That would explain why he is carrying a grudge towards police and prosecution both. As from the intro song which shows an eye witnessing WTH and CB, it can also be someone whose life is ruined by both of them. But in that case, someone has to know that SDJ was poking his nose aroung PGS's case

Well you see, they are somewhat involved in PGS's case. Like covering things up maybe a bit more or less. But the main is not how/who killed PGS, in my opinion the main secret and mystery here is why was he killed like that? 

Now coming back to SDJ. I am not getting the motive. Even if it was someone close to Sgt Song Ki Hyun, why would he have grudge against SDJ? SDJ was basically re-investigating that case, so wouldn't they be grateful for it? Their grudge needs to be against his team members whose statements did not even let the autopsy to happen. Since the autopsy didn't happen, prosecution wouldn't do anything, because the case was closed as a suicide due to depression. So I don't understand any hate for the prosecution in this case, and adding that a prosecutor was now re-investigating it. 

Which makes me wonder, what if it is the team leader in Segok Station? They were smart enough to cover up their murder as suicide, wouldn't he try to hide his actions as an abduction by someone knowing him longer? I mean if any of the Segok Station officers are involved, then we can be sure that SDJ is not alive. They'd kill and bury him in some isolated place. 

Which takes us to the survivor boy. If right now there is one person who has got grudge for both police and prosecution, its him. Or SDJ really has staged his kidnapping by going into hiding after sensing some danger while re-investigating Segok Station and PSG's death. Chances are he wants SM to move forward with the investigation, but right now it does not look that way. 

What do you think about the driver of Chief of Segok station? That guy was being beaten up, Sgt. Song Ki Hyun stood up for him, was sort of demoted and transferred because of it which led to his death. By the looks of it they seemed a bit close to me. Maybe he has got grudge against both police and prosecution because he feels prosecution could have investigated but didn't. But by doing this, he knew that prosecution would go after Segok Station officers, because SDJ was investigating them.

But again, no one right fits the full profile of murderer. By the comments he was going to do on YT (if he was the one doing it), looks like it is someone who was really wronged. Got to see how much more hints we'll be getting next week.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So I don't understand any hate for the prosecution in this case, and adding that a prosecutor was now re-investigating it. 

Yes SDJ is not to be blamed but the prosecutor before him chose not to pursue that case as homicide even after the shop owner's statement. Again he did that in exchange of some bribes. SDJ here is investigating that case for his/organization's personal sake not to correct the wrongdoings. That might have angered him and that's why the comment "You people who do not have any conscience ...."

But the main is not how/who killed PGS, in my opinion the main secret and mystery here is why was he killed like that? 

Yeah even if he was murdered for any reason, why they had to cover it up that way? Why they removed certain evidences and facts?

What do you think about the driver of Chief of Segok station? That guy was being beaten up, Sgt. Song Ki Hyun stood up for him, was sort of demoted and transferred because of it which led to his death. By the looks of it they seemed a bit close to me. Maybe he has got grudge against both police and prosecution because he feels prosecution could have investigated but didn't. But by doing this, he knew that prosecution would go after Segok Station officers, because SDJ was investigating them.

I did think about him. He is from a rich family. He is wronged by police and the chief got demoted. What has prosecution to do in that? That's why I did not go further with him.

They'd kill and bury him in some isolated place. 

EhUk-UwUwAEjCI9?format=jpg&name=large

Are they looking for SDJ here?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Yes SDJ is not to be blamed but the prosecutor before him chose not to pursue that case as homicide even after the shop owner's statement. Again he did that in exchange of some bribes. SDJ here is investigating that case for his/organization's personal sake not to correct the wrongdoings. That might have angered him and that's why the comment "You people who do not have any conscience ...."

Yeah even if he was murdered for any reason, why they had to cover it up that way? Why they removed certain evidences and facts?

I did think about him. He is from a rich family. He is wronged by police and the chief got demoted. What has prosecution to do in that? That's why I did not go further with him.

Are they looking for SDJ here?

Well even if SDJ was doing it for the organizational sake, it would bring the victim to justice, that's why I have doubts that he would be attacked by a victim of police force.

I think if the Segok officer/officers did it. I mean they all could be part of it. But if they did it, it actually is a good plan to cover things up like this. Make it an abduction case, people will be suspicious but not that much. Why? Because they would have motive of murder and gain nothing from simple abduction. Send evidences like that to confuse the detectives and mess up the investigation. But still I am doubtful any of them is involved, except for the team leader, that guy is sly af.

The reason I think he did it is because he is from rich family. Remember they concluded that they have kept SDJ in an isolated place in home with its own garage/parking. Have a wooden floor. He was wronged by the police, got his chief demoted, but the guy who stood for him (who also looked close to him), dies suddenly due to suicide. Chances are they kept in touch too. Now he sees case closing as suicide. Holds grudge against police. Sees prosecution re-investigating it now, but for their own gains, which makes him realize that the prosecution could also have done something back then, but didn't do it. That's why I thought about him.

By the way, where did you get that photo from? I don't remember seeing it anywhere. Checked next episode's preview and it was not there too. And yes it looks isolated given the search party doing the search down there on the right side.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way, where did you get that photo from? I don't remember seeing it anywhere. Checked next episode's preview and it was not there too. And yes it looks isolated given the search party doing the search down there on the right side.

That is from the long trailer aka highlights. Seeing the scale, it pretty much looks like SDJ is no more. :bawling:

• Sad 3