[Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can`t believed how fast the subtitles come. YAY!   I also missed Shi Mok and Yeo Jin. Just seing them work or live like ordinary people was enough.   The case just started. Somet

My heart is full of joy      All well that ends well.   Truly an excellent second season.  True friends will find each other      The End.    Till S

Can we stop loving them even behind the scenes?

Okay I am hoping I am not  missing the important  parts cause the slow links  

Spoiler

Ah 

Sm talking with the funny and annoying  prosecutor  I missed some of the talk but they talk about chief woo too about being strange and the other prosecutor  is worry and it has  a funny  parts with our famous  indifferent  Sm reacting to the conversation  especially the part of worrying and being clam like this as SM said something like what worrying will help or how I should be worry ( the other prosecutor   have the face that saying what the hell is this man ) 

The food arrive just like the what happen in ep 8 and Sm got Yj phone call and rush out 

When sm arrive to the station  everyone was already intense  , Yj keep talking to other police officers  about what to do and I like how those two looking at each other when at the same time

With the massage was a part of SDJ  tie and blood on it , sm while reading the message  in his mind has the imagination  scene of the suspect   thought while writing  it ( okay more then the imagining  scene I really miss ti hear SM thoughs and inner  voice keep making us see it please ) 

But it doesn't look good 

And really why there so many people  worrying about so many things much more then worrying  about SDJ  life I dont like that attitude and cant use to it no matter  how much I admit it reality 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just wonder. Kim Sa-Hyun is not involved in any cases we know? He apparently is clueless. But we don`t need more suspects. :D

f68c4a490a6f3eec6e168decac2ef3cf6ca0d3f4

Give Shi Mok something he likes to eat!

Almost 4 hours untill the episode with subtltles is available.  I can`t wait.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Okay I am hoping I am not  missing the important  parts cause the slow links  

Hide contents

Ah 

Sm talking with the funny and annoying  prosecutor  I missed some of the talk but they talk about chief woo too about being strange and the other prosecutor  is worry and it has  a funny  parts with our famous  indifferent  Sm reacting to the conversation  especially the part of worrying and being clam like this as SM said something like what worrying will help or how I should be worry ( the other prosecutor   have the face that saying what the hell is this man ) 

The food arrive just like the what happen in ep 8 and Sm got Yj phone call and rush out 

When sm arrive to the station  everyone was already intense  , Yj keep talking to other police officers  about what to do and I like how those two looking at each other when at the same time

With the massage was a part of SDJ  tie and blood on it , sm while reading the message  in his mind has the imagination  scene of the suspect   thought while writing  it ( okay more then the imagining  scene I really miss ti hear SM thoughs and inner  voice keep making us see it please ) 

But it doesn't look good 

And really why there so many people  worrying about so many things much more then worrying  about SDJ  life I dont like that attitude and cant use to it no matter  how much I admit it reality 

I actually wasn't really fond of DJ in 1st season until he showed that he actually cared a little bit about Eun Soo and I started to like him more in 2nd season, he makes all plot a little bit lighter, also no matter how you see it, he tries to survive, even if methods are wrong and he is still some kind of a friend to Shi Mok, I need him to be alive. I hope more people will try to find him. 

• Like 4
Spoiler

Sm starting his own investigation  he call the female  prosecutor  and go to meet  chief kang he ask more personal questions  and how they think about him I think he think from the latter that was sanded  some personal hate  and cagey and he digging  that 

And the police on work now that they all start to believe  it really kidnapping 

Ah we had a scene between YJ and SM ( I am not getting enough from this two just let them work more together  ) 

The scene with SM back to the station  he found YJ working on the white board and she was suprised  by him ( she didn't notice he in the room before he talked ) 

Okay hearing them talk about cases make me so happy why they not letting us enjoy this partnership  more like season 1  

YJ

Spoiler

Yj  with her team I misses her our YJ  the cheerful  and energetic  Yj it just cute so normal and just the YJ  we know you going to enjoy those scenes ( sure SM being like lost kid between  them not that he not like it ) 

Wow they both need this kind of surroundings 

Choi 

Spoiler

Difnalty  hidden a lot her scene with the  police chief her pain and hidden  struggles  and her scene when she run like crazy to stop YJ from seeing something in her office  she in so much fear and hide something  

The press conference 

Spoiler

I don't like how they making the press conference  so fast with mo lead or suspect  that was fishy and making YJ do that they planning  to use her in this case they hidden  bigger  use of the disappear  case I just hope they dobt make YJ suffer  the aftermath  later  

Sdj wife 

Spoiler

She keep being more  and more stranger to me  she having something  she fear more then what happen  to SDJ  I think something  about one of her children  since no one can give that strange  attitude  if he wasnt overwhelming  with other  things  

I just keep thinking she sure  has something  about her  family she fear  to be out more then her husband  life or anything I hope I am wrong  

Okay the poor sdj  ( if someone before season 1 dear to tell me I will say poor  about him I would be laughing  but here we are now) 

Okay  he sure stuffed  enough  this time , sm with YJ start to have double  about the drawing case connected  to SDj disappear  , and in think chief Choi was part of fabric  evidence  and they will find about it soon  

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, nona88 said:
  Hide contents

Sm starting his own investigation  he call the female  prosecutor  and go to meet  chief kang he ask more personal questions  and how they think about him I think he think from the latter that was sanded  some personal hate  and cagey and he digging  that 

And the police on work now that they all start to believe  it really kidnapping 

Ah we had a scene between YJ and SM ( I am not getting enough from this two just let them work more together  ) 

The scene with SM back to the station  he found YJ working on the white board and she was suprised  by him ( she didn't notice he in the room before he talked ) 

Okay hearing them talk about cases make me so happy why they not letting us enjoy this partnership  more like season 1  

YJ

Hide contents

Yj  with her team I misses her our YJ  the cheerful  and energetic  Yj it just cute so normal and just the YJ  we know you going to enjoy those scenes ( sure SM being like lost kid between  them not that he not like it ) 

Wow they both need this kind of surroundings 

Both YJ and SM works better in enviroment they are more familiar with. 

YJ is more comfortable with her police team. SM - when he knows what his role is and don't have to move like every 5 minutes from one office to another. It really helped that DJ was with him in this new place. It might seem like SM don't care about things like this, but you can see from his expressions how he feels about every new changes in locations. 

I rewatched 1st season and I loved that a lot of scenes showed SM and YJ working together and just ,,being" there for each other. I hope we'll see this kind of friendship/or more....? in future episodes because that was one of highlights of 1st season. What a dynamic duo.

Edited by Jillia
Please reply outside the quote, thanks!
  • Like 7

This show.  This writer.  The little things mattered.

Remember this? The Tongyeong survivor's thumb sticking out of the blanket.

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 6.56.59 AM

I get it.  

When ShiMok said

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 6.58.14 AMScreen Shot 2020-09-12 at 6.58.43 AM

The survivor's thumb is extended. Naturally, the thumb is relaxed and bent.  It triggered for me that the survivor could be lying like Captain Baek.

Added in the shuffling of the feet (often seen in fight or flight response), boy was nervous and wanted to get away from the situation.  His body stiffened, he didn't blink either.  We already noted that he didn't show normal grief running toward his dead friend.  Instead, he cried later when giving the statement to the police.

The survivor is not telling the truth.   

The crumbs are there. We just have to look with this writer.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

@bedifferent 

I think you are onto something. It was odd, how this case was like ,,dropped" even though the person who survived was acting weird.

So it's high likely case will comeback and turn everything upside down. 

We know that writer likes to connect everything, so there should be no holes, everything is connected somehow.

• Like 4

I am sorry but I really cant stand the PD work this season  specially  the camera moving when there a conversation  between  characters  and the more there characters in scene the more you can see the odd Camara moving is just so not right , we don't need to  switch the camera on the face of each one when talking and focusing only on it and make all the scenes like this 

You can shoot the whole scene and we can focus  on each characters reaction by ourselves  

I am sorry but it happened a  lot till now it kill the intense  and the important  of many scenes- the Camara  angle,  the switching  and color tone  arr just get me out of the mood of good scenes ( the writer  making a great scene for me to see it in ordinary  filming and technical  problems  like this )  

I am not asking a masterpiece  direction  like season 1 or even compared styles between two different  PD's I am talking about the standard  filming proplems  I am still hoping it get better, and we had some good and great PD  scenes  too but the  majority scenes there something off for me 

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

The survivor is not telling the truth.   

We suspected that all along. But I can`t figure out what is his story. He saw something (let things happening) or he did something? The story about the accidental drowning was plausible but there were other little details that the investigators did not pay attention. They treated like so many other similar accidents and I bet they were eager to close the case. It did not helped that prosecutor clossed the case very fast because of the involvement of the rich couple.

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

The crumbs are there. We just have to look with this writer

The suspect's list has more additions now. By the way CB ran after realizing that the call records were there, i am really very curious what is she trying to hide so desperately.  and the way WTH is behaving, KSH has already started doubting him

• Like 4

Phuih! I feel like I'm in truly in the forest. Everything is hazy. :sweatingbullets:

Understand that SDJ is a prosecutor and he handled a lot of cases, but the show highlighted the cases that SDJ is investigating: 1) Segok, 2) Namyajung, 3) Tongyeong, 4) Hanjo

SDJ chased these cases with an agenda: all in the name of smearing Choi Bit's / police so that he can sit in the Supreme Prosecutor Office.

Someone finally had enough and do him. Why do I feel that the culprit is someone from the police or closely related to the police. :blink: - all conjecture now. 

I have the same question as HYJ - what does "too late" mean. :mellow:

aand.. it's already Ep 9, why is the interaction between HSM - HYJ so few. Even if there's one, so short! :wacko:

Just now, pompyavi said:

The suspect's list has more additions now. By the way CB ran after realizing that the call records were there, i am really very curious what is she trying to hide so desperately.  and the way WTH is behaving, KSH has already started doubting him

I guess she's trying to stop HYJ from making connection between SDJ - Namyajung. She probably knows that HYJ is smart and can link the call history to Namyajung case... but HSM knows now! 
Nowhere to hide for Choi Bit and Chief Woo!

• Like 6

i’m always confused after every episode i can’t keep up!! i need to look back on every case bc i always get them mixed up in my head, it’s just like getting lost in a forest (of secrets). :w00t:

it’s about time YJ and SM start digging on their superiors (waiting for KSH to spill the tea to SM). “the answer is always right under your nose,” just like in season 1 where SM’s senior/mentor and colleague were the culprits. the way CB and WTH panic over the mention of hanjo and PGS is amusing to me, it’s lowkey funny.

JMH’s reaction when SM asked her about SDJ’s personal life is making me think they had an affair. i just remember SDJ’s wife telling SM along the lines of, “you should find out what he’s been up to!” why didn’t she say anything though?

• Like 7
35 minutes ago, larus said:

I saw that subtitles for ep  9 are available. YAY! So fast! i thought I have to wait two more hours. I am out to watch the episode.

it comes out on netflix 30 minutes after the show airs! around 10:30pm kst

secret forest x friends opening theme

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

It time for YJ and SM  backing working together  alone against something  bigger we in ep 10 already, now they will connected  that Choi and woo hidden something together  or they will not be so deny of that case when it can benefit  the investigation  right war If it will not directly   hurt them 

It time for SM and YJ to stop sharing information  with them and others since it they always  step behind cause someone rush into the witness  before them just like how chief woo rush talk to the death prosecutor  wife  before SM get to her ( probably  to warn her about talking about something) 

It time for our partners to be the boss of this investigation  like before , and for sdj wife she so out of normal and the fact they didnt make use meet the older  son till now more fishy 

58 minutes ago, dairymilks said:

JMH’s reaction when SM asked her about SDJ’s personal life is making me think they had an affair. i just remember SDJ’s wife telling SM along the lines of, “you should find out what he’s been up to!” why didn’t she say anything though?

Yeh but I still dont think he having affair since he was worry about his wife not connected  him when he talked with SM 

It more that she know something  also maybe about the wife or I am not sure 

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

aand.. it's already Ep 9, why is the interaction between HSM - HYJ so few. Even if there's one, so short! :wacko:

Dont even make me start , we getting  more little  of them then season 1 we not asking for romance  ( some of us just wished  for) but the sure thing here that everyone  back here to watch this amazing partners works and human connection  and I am here getting more less scenes  of them working, thinking  or solving  mystery together  then season 1 when they didnt even know each others well or were fully trusting  each others :unamused: 

I think the writer till now didnt  prove  her highly  ability  to continue  characters connection  development  like she do with mysteries ( she has weakness  in romance but I dont care I want  the amazing partners she made in season 1- still cheering for you dear writer please :dissapointed_relieved:)

Sorry I just had that in my heart for a while , we still have hope as I wrote above that has to back to work  in secret  now that their bosses  are involved  :winkx:

1 hour ago, pompyavi said:

Yeh the suspect  list should have everyone  beside YJ and SM and our small  YJ police team ; love it, it back making you suspect  everyone  over and over :blush:

Edited by nona88
  • Like 6

read a few tweets from kfans and it seems like they aren’t very happy with the show’s pacing. we’re already halfway through yet there’s barely development in the cases. nothing much happened tonight either and they don’t investigate as much as they used to. but i also trust that the director was aware of this during production and i hope things wrap up neatly in the end...

• Like 3
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2