Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2

So happy Stranger 2 is trending. More people should know about this amazing drama and its talented casts. Sad to hear some people don’t want to watch it because there is no eye-candy. I beg to differ I think CSW and BDN are naturally and uniquely beautiful unlike cookie cutter look we mostly see in the entertainment.

Episode 3 and 4 are coming. I am so excited. 

• Like 6
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can`t believed how fast the subtitles come. YAY!   I also missed Shi Mok and Yeo Jin. Just seing them work or live like ordinary people was enough.   The case just started. Somet

My heart is full of joy      All well that ends well.   Truly an excellent second season.  True friends will find each other      The End.    Till S

Can we stop loving them even behind the scenes?

We have new stills  I love these group form season 1 I can't wait to see them back to work together 

I think it the scene that Yj go to select one of her friends  to join  the council  we know who going to go 

179472_309351_758.jpg

179472_309350_736.jpg 

Edit ,:  another spoiler still's  finally we back to solve mystery- I miss them using their smart head solving cases  

Spoiler

0004719824_001_20200822163505057.jpg?typ 

Hope we will have YJ  soon joining these two  talking together  about case give the best scenes  and mind challenging 

Source

P.s. I miss the sharp  SM too, the one that unstoppable and directly attacking people while investigating 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

SD when you try to be smart  and fool someone and find he smarter and fooling you:joy:, but SD has many hidden card it not that like  he going to let them use him as they want 

SM new chief  isnt the easy one he a sneaky one too 

P.s. 

Spoiler

SM FINALLY  eating a little 

But it not the most enjoying meal with all the other politic cooking he has to hear 

:blush: that we all agree on 

• Like 3
Spoiler

Really cant they just leave him eat in peace  acting like elderly  to him

Telling him how to eat and how it taste  better and asking him many questions  about him being marriage or not 

The man has the right to eat as he like or taste better  to him an dhas the right to enjoy meal 

It officially  my friends we going to make strike for SM right to eat :joy:

Yj 

Spoiler

Yj go to ask her friend  to join  the council  and he ask her why not the team leader she said her chief  dont like people  that more aged than her or something like this:joy:  

She really cute trying to convince  him to come like little sister  asking her oppa  for a favour  

oh yj really miss her old job  and being running  in field  I guess she really not fit for that  offical work 

Even her old team know that she somehow  lonely  there 

Love that how the team care about her she like a family  member  to them :love:

I guess it true yj was so direct  about it in season 1 she didnt become  police  officer  to have a comfortable  and career  work 

Sd 

Spoiler

I am not going to even talk about it 

It better   to watch it Sd and SM scene  is so funny 

SD acting as child who trying to convince  his father to hear him out  :joy:

Clam SM vs childish  SD

The new case 

Spoiler

I am going to like the new case I guess the police  officer  who die 

Was killed cause he know something that almost  everyone on it in that station  they was doing it together  

They didn't like they give them a new one from the start and I think they have double  about him 

Is this going to be about something about  group  into  the police  like watcher drama?? 

And what interesting  if that was not just the police  but also the prosecutor  was in that at some point  

Some people  clean the mess they make 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@nona88

I just realize you're liverecapping? :D

Dear  as much as I can my enjoying  today was how rude and cold SM was to his bosses  I like how he just dont care he has enough  so he leave he not going to set there hearing them all night 

And Yj or favorite  character  I like how she find time to be playful  and support her friend with little acting but mean a lot 

Why we cant stop loving her cause she rocking  all the time  

Ah cant wait to have more from YJ  and SM  together  solving mystery 

• Like 4

it was really talked over episode, not that much has happened. bc the tempo is slow, it really makes me wish the whole series would just drop at once. the police 'suicide' case looks really interesting tho, i can't wait to see how it develops. also, we got to see more of violent crime team :') all the scene between yj and jgn were so wholesome haha jang geon in his police uniform lol the scene where the rest of squad talk about the council was so well-made. if yeojin won't get back to them this season, idk what i will do. the transition game this season is so strong, the one with posters was so good. i can't wait for the council scene tommorow! they really made us wait for it. yeonjae is going to meet with sm and with dj. that'll be interesting. i wonder what our detectives will work on and how it's going to be tied into plot. no simok and yeojin scene this ep :( but i really wanted to see the terrace scene so i'm glad it's tommorow haha also at the end, what yj will be working on? will she work even more directly against sm and dig into the police officer case? overall, an ok episode. but it's truly a slow burn, things are still settling in. but well, we have 13 eps left lol

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@breadstal

I remember season 1 was slow as well and basically build up the whole plot for the ending. :D It's definitely a different kind of drama to watch. Let's hope it will be worth it.

Yeah, I agree S1 was a slow burn as well but I've seen it when it was fully out, so yes, the experience is different this time for me. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

There something  I didn't understand  maybe it  will has meaning in the future  when SM was in dinner with his boss and the other prosecutor  and the other guy was asking him why he dont drink  

There was a moment  of silence  and his boss change face 

I didn't  understand  it 

I mean I understand  the whole  conversation  but still dont understand  what happen why that moment happen 

Can anyone  explain  to me later?   I dont think the sub will help me understand  that scene too something  was off  there 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, breadstal said:

Yeah, I agree S1 was a slow burn as well but I've seen it when it was fully out, so yes, the experience is different this time for me. 

There is definitely a difference watching a drama live it takes so much longer to get to the part when the story start rolling. :D

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

SM imitating the crime gave me major season 1 flashback!! So overall good ep.. I agree with @Jillia that the uniqueness of the show lies in how it builds up with all necessary details towards the final reveal so lets's hope that is in fact the case. The police officer case is intresting and so is the stuff happening at Hanjo. So I am hooked (as if I needed more reason other than Cho Seung-woo and Bae Doona).

@breadstal Sameee!! Can't wait for tomorrow's terrace scene. Also eager for SM's reaction to seeing YJ on the police-prosecution council!! I hope that after initial butting of heads in the investigation, both SM and YJ can work together to solve this police sucide case and the council issues. I just want to see them as friends sharing meals and solving mysteries together!!!

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Ep 3... Wow, so much info and details crammed into 1 episode. Hahaha. 

So in summary we have several sub-stories in this episode: 

Suicide of a sergeant at Segok police station 

• The way I see it, it's definitely a case of police killing police, now it's a matter of how to prove it. From the narrative of the case, the 6 officers seem to be staging a show - pretending to help the victim whereas actually they all had a hand in it.
  • Kim Su Hang was the witness but he was also part of the team, so he could easily set up the suicide stage - started it - then screamed. Captain Baek was the first to arrive and help, but he might as well tightening the rope. Lee Dae Song - he had a hand in it as well, and the look he exchanged with Chief Baek was a bit suspicious. 
  • The scratch was the most important clue but was ignored. If Gong Gi Hyeon was dead when they tried to 'save' him, he wouldn't be able to make that scratch. He could only do that when he was alive. 
  • And the phone call that Captain Baek made at the end? Too bad it doesnt say who's in their old team is resigning and who's transferring. 
  • So yes, it's a good case and this can only resulted in 3 scenarios: 1) Chief Woo Tae Ha can use to emphasize police corruption and cruelty - for police to murder their own?, 2) Chief Choi Bit might try to bury the case to avoid public knowing police's rotten apple?, 3) HSM-HYJ will use to find the truth without hidden agenda. 

Lee Yoon Jae vs Lee Sung Jae (in relation to Chief Kang and Laywer Oh).  

Not much details on this one, but I'm a bit wary of Lawyer Oh. He's very smooth, very smart. I wonder whose side will he be? Now he's working for Lee Yoon Jae, but before he represented Lee Sung Jae's family. 

Police vs Prosecutor

The police meeting? Too procedural for me. 

Hmm.. and I'm not liking the jealous look from HYJ's colleagues. 

Chief Woo Tae Ha's monologue at the end. On one side he is right. If public finds out that police murdering police, trust towards police will be broken - but then again, same goes if prosecutor murdering prosecutor.

Anyway, for this topic, healthy cooperation is better than topping-off one over the other. Nobody should hold the ultimate power of investigation. Nobody should be that powerful.  

Other comments: 

• Love how HYJ buttering up Jang Geon!
  • Did anyone notice how Kim Sa Hyun's comment on alcohol intolerance seems to upset Chief Woo Tae Ha? I think it has something to do with old case?
  •  Sigh, no HSM-HYJ screen time in this ep, but tomorrowww! Yaay! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5
19 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

The scratch was the most important clue but was ignored. If Gong Gi Hyeon was dead when they tried to 'save' him, he wouldn't be able to make that scratch. He could only do that when he was alive

Exactly. Something is definitely fishy there. The patrol team chief said he was already dead then how did he get those scratches? Moreover his transfer looked fishy as well. Why did he take transfer to patrol team? He could have transferred to other violent crime team instead of transferring to patrol team. Am I thinking too much?

Moreover why would he commit suicide in police station shower? If he had to commit suicide he could do that in his house

Edited by pompyavi
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1
45 minutes ago, nona88 said:

There something  I didn't understand  maybe it  will has meaning in the future  when SM was in dinner with his boss and the other prosecutor  and the other guy was asking him why he dont drink  

There was a moment  of silence  and his boss change face 

I didn't  understand  it 

I mean I understand  the whole  conversation  but still dont understand  what happen why that moment happen 

Can anyone  explain  to me later?   I dont think the sub will help me understand  that scene too something  was off  there 

To me it seemed to be about his marriage. He also said "he gave up on himself". It was very vague.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2