[Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2

0ly40

We’re coming back soon.
대기중에 실없는 장난치던게 그새 그립네요. 8월 언제와? (via 
doonabae insta)

Ok.. I waited so long, and now i'm so so excited! It's official, they almost here - it look like they filming teaser.

8d9021850593173d0d9dc0102ff1ffa8.gif

Upd/ Sorry, didn't know about new IG rules. I updated the link above for one frome tw.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

Moderators note . 
Hi all . Just a note going forward. No IG posts allowed due to IG’s recent policy / ruling in the US . 

Please note  Update #4 posted at the top of the forum page 
You may use other social media platforms 

On 6/18/2020 at 1:28 PM, keyta said:

Ok.. I waited so long, and now i'm so so excited! It's official, they almost here - it look like they filming teaser.

Yassssssss!!!!!  So glad you could post that IG post before the ban on Soompi forums. They are looking so coolB)

giphy.gif

• Like 5

I have recently re-watched season 1. I was so happy when I found out that they're making season 2! Can't wait! August, please come faster! :D 

I am curious whether Lee Yeon Jae and Hanjo Group will try to take revenge on Si Mok. At first I thought that she realized that her husband was right. But in the end she became the head of Hanjo Group and tried to help her father. I am dying to know what will happen in season 2. Also, will Si Mok sleep on Yeo Jin's  porch since his flat is rented? :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2 - Sat & Sun @21:00 KST - Cho Seung Woo, Bae Doona, Lee Joon Hyuk & Yoon Se Ah - Premieres on August 15th
4 minutes ago, triplem said:

@breadstal lol! Let me check if @stroppyse can help. Stropps, the post above has a short teaser in the Twitter handle.  Can I trouble you for translation for of the words they highlighted? Thanks 

Yes, we need help haha!!! The caption seems right, but I have no idea what is it in video. Help us @stroppyse :please:

• Like 5

22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Think this is what you want. Otherwise, give me another shout.

Amongst the endless number of words, one hidden message?
#Everyonewhokeepssilentisanaccomplice #tvN #Comingsoon

Thank you for translating!

• Like 5

So.. Dong Jae’s mail - seodj@spo.go.kr
My fave weasel is almost back (hope LJH survive SF2 and will remain intact to the very end )) 

Also -

EcNN_vWUEAEZ9os?format=jpg&name=4096x409- Hwang Shi Mok is it you (or my eyes playing games with me)? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I just saw the new poster posted by TVN on IG and realised that most of the main casts from season 1 were no longer there (understandbly). Although I'd be happy to have some more familiar faces from season 1, I won't deny that I'm so excited for the new faces too! 

I should be doing season 1 rewatch soon :rolleyes:

First poster. Very reminiscent of season 1, I like it :wub: But yeah, it's kinda weird to see new faces instead. The cast is so spectacular though! My excitement couldn't be any higher.

Spoiler

EcclyKqWsAE2BFm?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://www.soompi.com/article/1411731wpp/cho-seung-woo-and-bae-doona-must-fight-to-uncover-the-truth-in-season-2-of-forest-of-secrets

On July 9, the upcoming second season of the drama released its main poster, which captures the foreboding, suspenseful vibe of “Forest of Secrets.” Cho Seung Woo and Bae Doona stand at the forefront as their characters Hwang Si Mok and Han Yeo Jin respectively, wearing grave expressions as they face the difficult road ahead.

In contrast to the first season of “Forest of Secrets,” Hwang Si Mok and Han Yeo Jin will be reuniting under different circumstances in the second season: they will meet on opposite sides of a tense situation between the police and the prosecutor’s office, who are now operating under a new law that has changed the way the two bodies work together.

Newcomers Jeon Hye Jin and Chun Moo Sung will also be playing characters on opposite sides of the changed relationship between the police and the prosecutor’s office. Jeon Hye Jin will play Choi Bit, the first female head of intelligence at the National Police Agency, who takes secretive steps to attempt to give the police more freedom in their investigations. On the other hand, Choi Moo Sung will play Woo Tae Ha, the elite of the elite at the prosecutor’s office, who takes measures to protect prosecutors’ power to control police investigations.

Lee Joon Hyuk will return as the ambitious prosecutor Seo Dong Jae, who is determined to climb up the career ladder at all costs, while Yoon Se Ah will reprise her role as Lee Yeon Jae, who has become the new head of Hanjo Group after the death of her husband Lee Chang Joon (who was played by Yoo Jae Myung in Season 1).

The entirety of the newly released poster—including the starring cast—is shrouded in fog, hinting at the concealed truths that Hwang Si Mok and Han Yeo Jin must work to uncover. Meanwhile, the caption somberly declares, “Those who want silence are all accomplices.”

-I'm really looking forward to thisㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa, Bae Doona looks so freaking cool thereㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't wait for this dramaㅠㅠㅠ

-This is amazing!!! I love the casts!!

-Is that Jeon Hyejin??

-Whoa, my heart is beating so fast right nowㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm getting goosebumps all over my bodyㅠㅠ I can't believe they're really doing another seasonㅠㅠ

-Now this is the reason why I'm still f*cking alive...

-I still haven't watched the first season, though...

-I can't wait for August to comeㅠㅠㅠ

-This is what I've been waiting for!!!!

-Wait, I still haven't watched the first season. I think I'm gonna binge-watching it today.

-Finallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm expecting a lot from this drama, but at the same time I'm quite scared. Because this is the best drama I have ever watched in my life.

-I can't ....wait!!!!

I'm sorry for this long post, but I'm just clearly very excited haha :lol:
Edited by triplem
Pls don’t bypass swear filter. Thanks
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2