[Drama 2020] Hyena 하이에나

larus

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

can they go to motel or hotel or his home the chance of some one stops it is zero 

Exactly. :)

I watched the episode 9. It was Hee Jae`s episode. I like that they show us small cases and involved the other lawyers as well.

I don`t know if I should pity or despise the rich kids from this episode. I blame it on their parents to not give them a proper guidance in life. They gave them everything except spending time with them and emotional support. A fight between kids became a fight of their rich fathers. I am glad that after winning the case, Hee Jae did not let the moment he witnessed be ignored.

I really liked how Hee Jae put Lawyer Ma in his place. Mr Ma, arrogantly, trying to provoke Hee Jae. When Hee Jae told him that his protege Ms Kim did not give him the first assignment. Outch. That must hurt his pride.

Kevin Jung is good looking and Geum Ja kind of looks good with him. She is flirting with him sometimes but I think she wants to know more informations from him. Hee Jae was cute being jelous. :) I liked the little moments like the scene wherehee jae was "speaking" with Ji Eun, Geum Ja`s secretary. even without words.  When he pretended that he doesn`t remember what happened that night putting Geum ja at ease and next teasing her that it was not a memorable night. :lol:

preview.

Kevin Jung wants the company because it involves his wie, ex wife? And Hee Jae wants to know more about Geum ja. It will be an interesting episode.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Shinobu said:

Kevin Jung is hella sexay.  HJ has some real competition here.  Be afraid.  Be very afraid.

LOL. He definitely is and seems like a total catch, but same as Ji Eun, I don't care what everyone else says...I still like HJ no matter what. :D However, HJ does need to stop trying to acting all cool/relaxed and get GJ for reals.

7 hours ago, larus said:

I don`t know if I should pity or despise the rich kids from this episode. I blame it on their parents to not give them a proper guidance in life. They gave them everything except spending time with them and emotional support. A fight between kids became a fight of their rich fathers. I am glad that after winning the case, Hee Jae did not let the moment he witnessed be ignored.

The bullying was terrible. Though it was interesting how it intertwined with their parents' case. I agree that while HJ won his client's case, he did not let him slide with his lack of parenting either. Better that they pay attention to their kids' behavior now rather than never. Btw, is it just me or did it seem like his approach of winning this case (using the video) was similar to GJ's style? ;)

7 hours ago, larus said:

Kevin Jung is good looking and Geum Ja kind of looks good with him. She is flirting with him sometimes but I think she wants to know more informations from him. Hee Jae was cute being jelous. :) I liked the little moments like the scene wherehee jae was "speaking" with Ji Eun, Geum Ja`s secretary. even without words.  When he pretended that he doesn`t remember what happened that night putting Geum ja at ease and next teasing her that it was not a memorable night. :lol:

It seems whenever HJ has a chance to bask in his grand moment and act cool, it quickly gets pulled underneath him. This time it was by the introduction of Kevin Jung. Haha. But I have to admit…HJ is cute as heck as a jealous man. :lol:

You were right that Ji Eun is a total HJ and GJ shipper like us! Her and HJ were really cute in this episode. I also liked how GJ and Gi Hyeok seemed to bond as well.

7 hours ago, larus said:

preview.

Kevin Jung wants the company because it involves his wie, ex wife? And Hee Jae wants to know more about Geum ja. It will be an interesting episode.

That's what it looks like based on the preview. A man who is still entangled with his wife/ex-wife cannot be a good thing in my book. :o

It does look like HJ will finally ask GJ about her past. I hope she won't shut him out. Fingers crossed! I want them to keep taking steps forward. Please...

Okay...I really wonder what happened to Song's wife. This episode gave me an eerie feeling when Ms. Kim ask her sister about the day of the accident. She was supposedly home with her husband. I feel like this episode made him seem somewhat suspicious. Not sure what to think of it. :(

• Like 7
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, taeunfighting said:

LOL. He definitely is and seems like a total catch, but same as Ji Eun, I don't care what everyone else says...I still like HJ no matter what. :D However, HJ does need to stop trying to acting all cool/relaxed and get GJ for reals.

I'm a disappointed that for a guy with the name Kevin Jung, his English is heavy with Korean accent.  I was thinking if Daniel Henney didn't leave for Hollywood, maybe he could have.  But then I like the look of this Kevin Jung too.  He really does match well with GJ.

I enjoyed the scene where HJ was trying hard to justify his stalking behavior to the n00b.  Then after he felt very much justified, he stepped on the gas pedal and drove at the speed of light to get there.  I laughed.

Two things felt awkward.  Why would workers from Gnosis or whatever be talking to lawyers.  I don't suppose that's normal behavior after being drunk on pork rinds.  The other thing is why would Kevin Jung be spilling super top secret beans in some little public eatery place.  I'm sure he wasn't drunk on the squirming squids tentacles unless we can force the argument he was drunk on GJ's flirting and will be ready to marry her next ep.

Hmm...

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Shinobu said:

I enjoyed the scene where HJ was trying hard to justify his stalking behavior to the n00b.  Then after he felt very much justified, he stepped on the gas pedal and drove at the speed of light to get there.  I laughed.

I forgot about that scene. it was really funny. The young lawyer is so naive and easy influenced. Everytime he said..."but" Hee Jae find another way to convince him. Then Hee Jae accelerated the car . :lol:

Our inlove lawyer is so transparent. Even Kevin Jung will asked if he likes Geum ja. "It is just work". Oh yeah, nobody will believe you, Hee Jae.

I forgot to comment about something else. When Geum Ja told the team that she hired a new investigator, it is obvious that she meant the cop friend. She promised him to get him a new job. But it is odd now that the actor was edited out.  I hope they hire someone else for the role, even if it is not that important.

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I love her so much , she never stops surprise us :D, who would file civil lawsuits because suits ruined 

You never know.  She put her secretary to find out how much his shirt costs. :D

3 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

It does look like HJ will finally ask GJ about her past. I hope she won't shut him out. Fingers crossed! I want them to keep taking steps forward. Please...

I get a feeling that he won get an answer from her. I think he will find out from another source. But I wish Geum ja will share her feelings to him. It is part of healing process to be able to talk about the painful past.

Jee Jae versus Lawyer Ma

Song Pil Joong`s  right-hand man vs Kim Min Joo`s right-hand man

2020032100514_0.jpg

In the 9th episode of the SBS drama "Hyena" broadcast on the 20th, Song Young-kyu and Ji-hoon Joo again caught the eye of viewers with the conflict that they set up again.

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/03/21/2020032100522.html

Girl group Oh My-girl member Hyo-jung adds strength to the drama 'Hyena'.
On the 21st, at 6 pm, through various music websites, the SBS drama "Hyena" will released OST Part.08 (Part.08), 'Today is like yesterday',  sung by Hyojeong,

2020032100452_0.jpg

'Today is like yesterday' is a song that shows off Hyojeong's singing ability, and will shine more beautiful scenes in 'Hyena'.
Particularly, in the 'Today's Like Yesterday' in which Hyojung participated as a singer, the production team, Red Socks (Lim Dong-gyun, Uh-han-jung), which hit many domestic OSTs such as Kim Na-young and Monday Kids, Kim Beom-soo, and Baek Ji-young, participated, Hyojeong's vocal as well as emotional sound.

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/03/21/2020032100460.html 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Man, I am so behind on this drama.... :(  But I am catching up! On ep 6 now and still loving the intense chemistry between our leads! :D

@Ameera Ali I was going to ask you if you are still watching Hyena, but I see you're still going strong on this thread! Thanks for all the funny clips

hAC414ED2 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Poor thing 

Ohhhh. Geum Ja has no mercy? :D Thanks for the gifs.

I have not watched yet the new episode. I am waiting for subtitles. It is the first time for me to watch a drama and in the same day to have the subtitles. At the moment I watch just two dramas and with both I am lucky.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Poor thing 

Our poor HJ. First, he immediately gives up his coat for her...then she abandons him on the cable car. But…it was cute that he ended up finding it amusing and smiled about it. (Honestly, I think he enjoys being tortured by her. Haha.) Also, when he was off…it seemed like she actually regretted not going up there with him. Gosh, these two!

I really liked their conversation beforehand. It was nice that they admitted that they’re learning new things about each other and could even reminisce a bit about their past dating. At one point, GJ hinted to HJ that they live different lives and and I liked his response to her. "People are different and as we live, we try to narrow the differences." Again, I love that HJ does not care that they are different or nothing alike. Despite that, he wants to know more and more about her.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I am glad that Hee Jae knows about Geum Ja`s past. Park Joo-Ho came to the right man to get law advice. :)

Geum Ja`s father is a monster. I knew that he was not a chanced man. He wants revenge. I have a feeling that Geum Ja or Park Joo Ho will be in trouble later because of this man. When Park Joo Ho threatened him I just wanted him to not touch anything to let his fingerprints there.

Hee Jae is so sweet worriying about Geum ja. I know that she will be worried about him too if he will be on trouble someday.

a9e817d3c0ffc1951e90ed31ec350e7e16d7de03

c5539456bfb5d9db14fdc58faacd402c1f2955e7

:P

I  liked the scene where she tricked Hee Jae but later had second thoughts. She kind of wish she went with him. You like that sentimental fool, just recognize it!

The moment where Boo Hyeon-A pushed the button in Geum ja`s car and heard the Paganini song and Geum ja tried to justify why she was listening to that song was hilarious. :lol:

I also liked the scene with Geum Ja and Kim Min Joo. Geum Ja is direct and likes to watched very closely the other side.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

second lead get into the OTP drama :joy:

Kevin Jung wants to cross that line with GJ, but he has no clue what Tom & Jerry antics of theirs he's getting himself into. LOL. It's a good thing HJ is swift and swoops in at the most prime moments. I thought it was bold of GJ to ask Kevin what he wants to do with her...in front of HJ. Oh my! And her reply was that she'll think about it and he should be thankful that she didn't reject him. :joy:

1 hour ago, larus said:

Geum Ja`s father is a monster. I knew that he was not a chanced man. He wants revenge. I have a feeling that Geum Ja or Park Joo Ho will be in trouble later because of this man. When Park Joo Ho threatened him I just wanted him to not touch anything to let his fingerprints there.

Hee Jae is so sweet worriying about Geum ja. I know that she will be worried about him too if he will be on trouble someday.

Ugh, I think GJ's father will cause some problems for her and Joo Ho as well. Hoping now that HJ knows everything, he won't let that happen and will help them get through it.

It was interesting what GJ said to HJ. That he's like a kid, easy to use and that's why Song keeps him by his side. She is generally pretty sharp so I wonder if she is onto something. So, I agree that if HJ may be in trouble, she would worry and look out for him too.

1 hour ago, larus said:

I also liked the scene with Geum Ja and Kim Min Joo. Geum Ja is direct and likes to watched very closely the other side.

Me too. I liked that GJ did not back down to Ms. Kim and showed her quick wit. I am curious if GJ will choose to work with her and what would be the motivating factors. Would it just be purely money? Before, I thought it was Ms. Kim who they should watch out for, but now I am not so sure anymore between her and Song. Hmmm... I sort of believe Ms. Kim when she said her goal is to turn the firm back to how it was. So, I can't wait until she obliges to GJ's condition and tells her everything about her plan. The battle between Song and Kim should be good!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1