Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Mowgli Boy 我的莫格利男孩

20 hours ago, lingling said:

MTY is definitely an eye candy :D

His smile is so adorable I wanna cuddle him. His being innocent about almost everything since he's from the forest helps a lot too! 

• Like 2

The animal representation of the 4 pairs of couples :

Ling Xi rhinoceros and Nerd Lawyer rabbit is the most matching animal for them lol :joy: The rhino so stubborn and the rabbit well... just so... funny... 

Actually the bromance between nerd lawyer and brother Mo also so fun.. they have great chemistry. 

Wave @angelangie!

• Like 1

I watch it b'cos of Yang Zi and Ma Tian Yu.. but the more i watch it the more i fall for the lawyer couple.... ottoke?

Yang Zi and Ma Tian Yu is so adorable when they are together but i can't feel the spark in them whereby i able to feel the spark on the 2nd lead couple! 

• Like 2

It is very quite here...but I can understand. I only follow this drama because of the couple Ling Yu &Chu Shi. For me, the actor  Wu Hao Ze is the only in this drama, who give me a mixed feel. I feel sorry for him, but he has to blame himself. That is why I made this MV....I think the song from Debbi Gibson feat his action.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mslilith said:

I don’t like step bros girlfriend. I think she will scam the money or something bad

I don't like her too...she is very selfish. Only than when she realized she will loose him, she started to fight for the him, but she did it the wrong way.

@mslilith I watched it with Vietsub, so there is no English sub now. Sorry, but if you want a summary just tell me, which episode you are now.

10 minutes ago, mslilith said:

@LuMNaL oh that is okay. I am in episode 29.

Spoiler

in this eps. he wanted to tell his fiance to call off the wedding, because he wanted to live for himself. Until now he live for his mother, for his stepfather and now for her. But now he wanted to live for himself and wanted to be happy. After that he went to see Chu Shi and wanted to tell her, that he like her. But his fiance started to blackmail him, because she know about his debt. He didn't want that his mother and stepfather know about this. So he agreed to stay with her and going trough the marriag.

that is the reason, why I chose the song foolish beat for the mv above.

@LuMNaL I suspected it was something like that I just wanted to be sure. He should have just told them. It will blow up on his face. I don’t think he ever loved her. Her face annoys me a lot.

10 minutes ago, mslilith said:

@LuMNaL I suspected it was something like that I just wanted to be sure. He should have just told them. It will blow up on his face. I don’t think he ever loved her. Her face annoys me a lot.

I don't like her too, because she is selfish. It was because of her, he has so much debt. He loves his mother and don't wanted to disappointed her. you will see it on the eps. 31. His mother give him so much pressur too. She wanted that he is perfect for the stepfather. I think she forget, what her son really needed. I feel so sad for Ling Yu.

@LuMNaL I did watched it. And he looked so heartbroken. I find it interesting that her stepsister feels like she is a outsider and doesn’t belong in the family. Since they are one. Well at some point she did think that.

I just watched ep 32 the terrible girlfriend did something bad. I just don’t know what exactly happened  and her crocodile tears didn’t help.

8 hours ago, mslilith said:

I did watched it. And he looked so heartbroken. I find it interesting that her stepsister feels like she is a outsider and doesn’t belong in the family. Since they are one. Well at some point she did think that.

She was hurt, that her father remarried just a year after her mothers death. So she couldn't accepted the stepmother and felt left out. 

8 hours ago, mslilith said:

@LuMNaL 

I just watched ep 32 the terrible girlfriend did something bad. I just don’t know what exactly happened  and her crocodile tears didn’t help.

Spoiler

She deleted the clip, where he saw Chu Shi for the first time on her skateboard

On 9/19/2019 at 10:26 AM, visiopeia said:

I watch it b'cos of Yang Zi and Ma Tian Yu.. but the more i watch it the more i fall for the lawyer couple.... ottoke?

Yang Zi and Ma Tian Yu is so adorable when they are together but i can't feel the spark in them whereby i able to feel the spark on the 2nd lead couple! 

Lu Ziyue and Tang Cheng's chemistry is intense that I can relate to you so much. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, skyina said:

Lu Ziyue and Tang Cheng's chemistry is intense that I can relate to you so much. 

yes...but I don't like how Tang Cheng first try to ride off Lu Ziyue. Cheating your boyfriend and let him see it, is an absolut no go for me. She did it the wrong way, that is why I am not like this couple.

Ling Yu didn't tell his fiance that he met an other girl, but he never cheating on her. He never tell Chu Shi that he likes her.  That is why I prefer this couple more.