Genre: Romance, Fiction

Episodes: 50

Director: 

Broadcast Period: Aug/29/2019

Cast:

YangZi (杨紫 )

Ma TianYu (马天宇)

Synopsis:

Mo Ge Li was raised by his grandfather in the forest where he grew up playing with animals. Ling Xi accidentally brings Mo Ge Li with her back to the city. The two live under the same roof and grow to develop feelings for one another.

Cr: https://wiki.d-addicts.com/My_Mowgli_Boy

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler

Preview:

Airing Schedule:

BG1y1N40gF5rPpQ2aFIzJHLo3B81-QvRV5fcm0Lb

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

My Mowgli Boy Baidu Link

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangiel LavelyShai

Agreed, MTY's last drama with Zheng Shuang was bad IMO, her acting spoiled it for me eventho I'd completed it for MTY:D.  I hope this one is going to be good and not too much of the side characters' stories, there's just too much of that going around now in every romance drama.

22 hours ago, angelangie said:

well the only drama i really watch of ZS is 'Love O2O' just for YangYang :P 

MTY  is cute :D i like him

Same, really can't watch anything of hers except who her leading man is :D.  

This drama is pretty good so far, I love YangZi's wardrobes here compared to her SSQ's wardrobes.  Mowgli learnt really fast from being a 'jungle' boy to living in the city..he'd already known how to use modern tecks in just a couple of episodes, so funny when he got his first cell fone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2019 at 9:42 AM, jewelsc said:

Same, really can't watch anything of hers except who her leading man is :D.  

This drama is pretty good so far, I love YangZi's wardrobes here compared to her SSQ's wardrobes.  Mowgli learnt really fast from being a 'jungle' boy to living in the city..he'd already known how to use modern tecks in just a couple of episodes, so funny when he got his first cell fone.

What’s SSQ?

Just started watching this after watching GGS repeatedly a few times (loved it!) feeling unsure about this... you guys think it’s worth watching?

3 hours ago, lingling said:

What’s SSQ?

Just started watching this after watching GGS repeatedly a few times (loved it!) feeling unsure about this... you guys think it’s worth watching?

OMG! Didn't realize i made such a mistake haha, yea it's GGS, i guess my mind was on the novel Stewed SQuid (with Honey) which i'd shortened as SSQ..sorry but  thanks for 'asking'? :D.

I'm still watching this drama and it's ok so far but am not 'in awe' with it to make any comments, there r some funny moments and the love stories of each couple r ok but not so much into the couple with the divorced lady and her boss, so boring. 

We're midway in the drama and at this time I'm giving my rating as 2.5/5 but that's just me.. who knows, it may just be to your liking.

I am up to Ep 11 and have been rather entertained thus far. 

There are 8 lead characters (4 pairings I think, 2 from go go squid!) so there is no downtime where storylines are concerned. However, the drama isn’t terribly exciting cos the plot meanders though their dialogue can be quite witty and there are some LOL moments. 

I am still watching cos of:

- Yang Zi, her dressing here is wayyyyy better than in GGS

- the bespectacled lawyer guy, a Taiwanese actor according to an initial sleuthing attempt :P love his character name, so elegant - 子曰 - such a tiny missing stroke makes all the difference.

- Ray Ma, the semi-wild boy is played more socially awkward like he has not had friends than barbaric like Tarzan - which is pretty on point. I like his little wolf friend.

I’ll see how the next few eps go to see if it is worth continuing ...

21 hours ago, jewelsc said:

OMG! Didn't realize i made such a mistake haha, yea it's GGS, i guess my mind was on the novel Stewed SQuid (with Honey) which i'd shortened as SSQ..sorry but  thanks for 'asking'? :D.

I'm still watching this drama and it's ok so far but am not 'in awe' with it to make any comments, there r some funny moments and the love stories of each couple r ok but not so much into the couple with the divorced lady and her boss, so boring. 

We're midway in the drama and at this time I'm giving my rating as 2.5/5 but that's just me.. who knows, it may just be to your liking.

LOL thanks for clarifying you had me puzzled for awhile I was wondering if I missed any drama haha. Yes, this drama didn’t get me like GGS did, that one I was totally hooked couldn’t stop watching whereas this one is like I don’t know if I wanna continue watching - that kind of feeling.

5 hours ago, rocat said:

I am up to Ep 11 and have been rather entertained thus far. 

There are 8 lead characters (4 pairings I think, 2 from go go squid!) so there is no downtime where storylines are concerned. However, the drama isn’t terribly exciting cos the plot meanders though their dialogue can be quite witty and there are some LOL moments. 

I am still watching cos of:

- Yang Zi, her dressing here is wayyyyy better than in GGS

- the bespectacled lawyer guy, a Taiwanese actor according to an initial sleuthing attempt :P love his character name, so elegant - 子曰 - such a tiny missing stroke makes all the difference.

- Ray Ma, the semi-wild boy is played more socially awkward like he has not had friends than barbaric like Tarzan - which is pretty on point. I like his little wolf friend.

I’ll see how the next few eps go to see if it is worth continuing ...

You are way ahead of me as I just started. Yes, her wardrobe here is much better than GGS haha. Feels weird seeing her in heavy makeup at first. Ah I didn’t know the nerdy lawyer is Taiwanese. I like him, he’s cute.

I watch it b'cos of Yang Zi and Ma Tian Yu.. but the more i watch it the more i fall for the lawyer couple.... ottoke?

Yang Zi and Ma Tian Yu is so adorable when they are together but i can't feel the spark in them whereby i able to feel the spark on the 2nd lead couple! 

It is very quite here...but I can understand. I only follow this drama because of the couple Ling Yu &Chu Shi. For me, the actor  Wu Hao Ze is the only in this drama, who give me a mixed feel. I feel sorry for him, but he has to blame himself. That is why I made this MV....I think the song from Debbi Gibson feat his action.

33 minutes ago, mslilith said:

I don’t like step bros girlfriend. I think she will scam the money or something bad

I don't like her too...she is very selfish. Only than when she realized she will loose him, she started to fight for the him, but she did it the wrong way.

Archived