[Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다

0ly40

WOW!

"Nobody knows," a 14-member group poster has been unveiled.the first broadcast on March 2nd :::trans from papago

https://dimg.donga.com/wps/SPORTS/IMAGE/2020/02/11/99636926.1.jpg

source: https://sports.donga.com/3/all/20200211/99636936/1

--------------------------

I noticed Yoon Chanyoung is in this drama as a high school student! He was in Everything and Nothing! (credit soompi forums) Does he have tendency to choose  subject materials more on the greyer side of dark!!

• Like 4

Watch: Kim Seo Hyung And Ryu Deok Hwan Team Up To Save At-Risk Youth In New Drama Teaser

Feb 14, 2020
by S. Park

7b2e3bd271e24149a8c3468c8ecd44b1.jpeg?s=

A new teaser for “Nobody Knows” has arrived.

In the clip, Kim Seo Hyung begins, “After I became a cop, I constantly felt as if I was looking at someone else’s life through a microscope.” She washes the blood off of her hands and a pair of handcuffs before staring at her reflection in the mirror.

Looking at photographs taped to the wall, a student says, “There’s something I want to say. You won’t know unless I tell you.” He looks troubled as he bursts into tears before falling from the top of a building.

Kim Seo Hyung quickly heads somewhere and looks frantic as she calls someone on the phone. A man says, “Until last night, we said that the Sung Heun case would be the last one.” Kim Seo Hyung tearfully adds, “Now and during Soo Jung’s case, this is the only way I can get rid of the awful feeling of guilt.” There’s a look at a file that has the words, “I can’t say it. But… please help me anyway.”

As Ryu Deok Hwan peers at the ground from the top of the building, he asks, “You think that the things that happened to Eun Ho may not be a coincidence, don’t you?”

Park Hoon poses a hypothetical question to Kim Seo Hyung and asks her to choose a side. The clip concludes with the words, “Even if you can’t speak, I’ll help you.” Kim Seo Hyung states, “I’m going to find out the story that even you don’t know, Eun Ho.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383071wpp/watch-kim-seo-hyung-and-ryu-deok-hwan-team-up-to-save-at-risk-youth-in-new-drama-teaser

SBS mystery No One Knows releases new character posters with Kim Seo-hyung, Ryu Deok-hwan

by tccolb

noone1.jpg

New character posters have been released for SBS’s new mystery drama No One Knows featuring its main cast: Kim Seo-hyung (SKY Castle), Ryu Deok-hwan (Special Labor Inspector Jo), Park Hoon (Haechi), and rookie actor Ahn Ji-ho.

The story is centered around the character played by Ahn Ji-ho. A young student in junior high, he is one day found unconscious after falling from the roof of a hotel. Everyone is quick to write it off as a suicide attempt, but the circumstances are suspicious. While the majority turn a blind eye, however, there are two people in Ahn’s life who decide to take a stand in support of him: his upstairs neighbor Kim Seo-hyung and his homeroom teacher Ryu Deok-hwan. Although the two may not consider themselves to be good grown-ups or good people, they are both driven by the desire to not be a bad person to Ahn Ji-ho and they team up to uncover the truth.

The newly released posters give us a glimpse of the different characters’ personalities and traits, and their place in the story. With Ahn Ji-ho, we see foreshadowing of what is to come and his tagline reads, “If something bad happens to me, I wouldn’t want anyone to know.”

The character Kim Seo-hyung plays is police officer Cha Young-jin, who is team lead of the investigations unit on the police force. She’s been living in the same building as Ahn Ji-ho for 7 years now and quickly became his hero after she saves his mom from an assault incident. Although normally guarded in personality, she develops a soft spot for Ahn Ji-ho as their friendship grows. And, on her character poster, we see the responsibility she feels for Ahn in the caption: “If something happens to you, how could I not know.”

Ryu Deok-hwan play Ahn Ji-ho’s homeroom and science teacher Lee Sun-woo. Coming from an affluent background, he was placed in his job by his father and has the privilege of enjoying perks that other teachers cannot. However, he takes his job seriously, works hard, tries to show consideration to the other teachers, and is committed to his students. On his poster, the dilemma he feels as a character is referenced as: “I feel stuck between telling a comforting lie or an uncomfortable truth.”

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/02/sbs-mystery-no-one-knows-releases-new-character-posters-with-kim-seo-hyung-ryu-deok-hwan/

• Like 2
  • Love 3

"Nobody knows," Kim Seo-hyung, X Ryu Duk-hwan, revealed the main poster of An Ji-ho.  (trans form papago)

credit :http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1236608

http://image.xportsnews.com/contents/images/upload/article/2020/0217/1581905628932826.jpg

I like this poster a bit more. Looks like a story is unfolding!!

Looks like something will happen to Ahn Jihoo which will remind her of her past and then she is compelled not to stop until she digs up the truth even if nobody will help her or even if people tell her "nobody knows" and for her to stop the investigating!!! Just my speculations lol!

• Like 4

Watch: Kim Seo Hyung Will Stop At Nothing To Catch A Serial Killer In “Nobody Knows” Highlight Reel

Feb 27, 2020
by L. Kim
36b4a09a7e02474a8eeda2d6092bda25.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “Nobody Knows” has released a new highlight video, giving viewers a sneak peek at the upcoming drama!

“Nobody Knows” is about at-risk youth whose lives might have changed if they had been surrounded by good adults, and the adults who try their best to protect them. Kim Seo Hyung plays Cha Young Jin, a detective who has neglected her personal life for 19 years in order to achieve one goal. She might appear to be in ruins, but she is someone who has a warm heart.

The highlight video gives a deeper glimpse into Cha Young Jin’s past. She lost her closest friend to a serial killer 19 years ago, and that turning point in her life caused her to become a detective and dedicate her whole life to the case.

One day, Cha Young Jin runs into a little boy named Go Eun Ho (Ahn Ji Ho) who happens to live in the same apartment building as her. She saves his mother from an abusive man, and he calls her a hero. Go Eun Ho becomes Cha Young Jin’s second friend, and he grows up with a desire to become a detective like her.

However, something mysterious happens to Go Eun Ho, which links Cha Young Jin back to the serial killer from her past. Cha Young Jin is haunted by regrets of not picking up her friend’s call from years ago, and she vows to not make the same mistake with Go Eun Ho.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385368wpp/watch-kim-seo-hyung-will-stop-at-nothing-to-catch-a-serial-killer-in-nobody-knows-highlight-reel

• Like 2